Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ahh, there goes my D1 plan. Nearly 24 hours are over and we are, I want to say, pre-RVS if there even is such a thing.
    Was looking forward to observing who is interested in what, or how people use me as a tool in what direction. Idea had the added benefit of knowing that when I would post something, there would be at least 1 who's interested in it.

Well, anyways. I want to say that as ridiculous and unrealistic as it sounds - I actually have a read.
    Are you guys ready? Don't make fun of me, ok? I believe in this!

So, what got my attention was the different reactions my opening post got.
    When I made it - nearly everyone who had posted up until that point was browsing this thread. I think only naz wasn't online, not certain about Mag. (though, apathy is NAI for naz, so it wouldn't had mattered anyway even if she was online)

Up until my opening post, there was an average of around 1 post per minute. What I noticed was, that upon seeing my opening post - some players embraced it (SJ, LY, maaaybe DA counts as he didnt ignore it even a second when he came online) while others froze (FrostByte, Frinckles, maaaaybe Mag not sure if he was browsing this page).

Objectively, I don't know if this means anything. No way to know. But I want to believe it does.
    I got good vibes only from Frinckles tbh, and IDK what to think about Mag but feels more like scum than town.
    Frostbyte though? I only played 1 game with him. I feel like a town Frostbyte would be more active, more passionate, more aggressive.

Soo, yeah...
    That's my "far reach" read. SJ, LA, DA = Town. Frostybte = Scum. Mag = Scum Lean. naz = Null.
    That's how many? 3..4..5..6 and 7 with me.
    2 other guys who I can't remember for the life of me. Facepalm

-vote Frostbyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well don't you think someone should be pushing him to be more active?
    -vote HappyMeal

Since you won’t do it.
    Rent. Fucking. Free.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man This Game Is Moving Pretty Slow.. @Frinckles What Made U Decide To Vote To Skip The Day?
    because nobody is putting in an incredible amount of effort to be townread and id much rather skip to the inevitabilities of d2. As opposed to accidently outing our cop or doctor d1 in a yolo lynching

also civ 6 is better than 4 and 5. Stacks of death suck and so does tedious micromanagement. Only thing cool about 5 was the graphics
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Man This Game Is Moving Pretty Slow.. @Frinckles What Made U Decide To Vote To Skip The Day?
    I think I remember some of his games. He reminds me of his Town D1 that I've seen - laying back D1, then take leader role D2. Of course this game there's no reason for him to not do the same as scum.
    However, the -skip vote from him I view to be well in line with his Town game where he tries to look survive N1 by looking unthreatening D1. Though, the last sentence would only make sense if he was appealing to your Bias about skip vote, which would mean he'd think you possibly Scum.

I wonder if Scum Frinckles would have a reason to appeal to Yagami's bias.

Last I seen (if remember correct) Frinckles lay back D1 - it was all for naught and he died N1 regardless.

I know I would kill him N1 if I was scum this game.

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    because nobody is putting in an incredible amount of effort to be townread and id much rather skip to the inevitabilities of d2. As opposed to accidently outing our cop or doctor d1 in a yolo lynching

also civ 6 is better than 4 and 5. Stacks of death suck and so does tedious micromanagement. Only thing cool about 5 was the graphics
    Civ6 is known to be kindergarten level easy, as far as I know.

22. ISO #172

Civ6 is known to be kindergarten level easy, as far as I know.
    Its the same game with more streamlined mechanics. Unless you really, really like telling every worker what to do every turn on every tile. Sea tiles are complete shit though so I recommend modding them

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Its the same game with more streamlined mechanics. Unless you really, really like telling every worker what to do every turn on every tile. Sea tiles are complete shit though so I recommend modding them
    No way you'd win Emperor or Immortal difficulty without that micro management.
    Though civ6 hardest diff is like civ4 Noble, so there's that. ;)

25. ISO #175

No way you'd win Emperor or Immortal difficulty without that micro management.
    Though civ6 hardest diff is like civ4 Noble, so there's that. ;)
    I mean I'm ngl I'm shit at civ in general lol I just like fighting other players

26. ISO #176

anyway the only reason I'm open to a NL is because of the setup we're in
    That makes only sense on the gambit idea that Doc would heal someone some night.
    OR that Sheriff would live for that 1 extra night.
    In every other scenario - town has 1 less lynch to work with.

My man, you've played too much on EpicScum, where I heard it's nothing unusual to rely on PR's and NL.

Given this D1, I'm starting to wonder about if it's actually for the best to hope for our PR's to carry us.
    Maybe it is.

I have a fantasy about being right about the yellow guy though. My vote stays on him.

27. ISO #177

That makes only sense on the gambit idea that Doc would heal someone some night.
    OR that Sheriff would live for that 1 extra night.
    In every other scenario - town has 1 less lynch to work with.

My man, you've played too much on EpicScum, where I heard it's nothing unusual to rely on PR's and NL.

Given this D1, I'm starting to wonder about if it's actually for the best to hope for our PR's to carry us.
    Maybe it is.

I have a fantasy about being right about the yellow guy though. My vote stays on him.
    Nothing wrong with that. Tbf you aren't doing an extraordinary amount of scumhunting and the math works out in our favor a majority of the time. There are two sons of bitches trying to find our power roles and they are at a disadvantage. Giving them more info only hurts town in a game with no last wills

28. ISO #178

And this setup, as basic as it is, doesn't exactly have a strategy to exploit it. Everything comes down to d2. Of course I can try to make my town reads and hopefully be town read by the PRs but ultimately the only thing I can do is see what happens

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Not. Doing. Shit.
    you gotta find some new material. You always say that and you're always objectively wrong lmfao

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Oh yeh the feels. You get use to it/it no longer has that side effect. ^^ I really hope you're not scum this game .
    how you feel about skipday in this setup?

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

Let's not give the scum any unnecessary information.
    It's on them to find out/our PR's, if we play the PR game.
    Just vote skip.
    We can make the game force the scum to find our PR's. Let's do that and not give them any more unnecessary information.
    [vote]skip[/vote] everyone!

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Interesting to think about this setup.
    Usually 7vs2 is the default, yet the Sheriff+Doctor allow for this "Power Role" play where D1 is No Lynch.
    I think Super Basic is just strictly better balance. (if it just wasn't for the setup page having questionably written Mafia role cards making it seem like they can kill 2 in 1 night...)
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I think you switch places which of the 2 setups is Experimental.

48. ISO #198

Skip Day (4 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, OzyWho, Dark Magician
    Grayswandir (2 [L-3]):
    SuperJack, FrostByte
    Dark Magician (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):
    Happymeal
    Tbh, PR play is our win condition.
    At this point, any further information would only benefit the scum in their PR Hunt.
    Unlike other setups - in this setup it's not the Town who has to work for their win. It's the scum in their efforts to find our PR's. IF we choose to skip play.

Let's be honest here for s moment. Not even 200 posts and most of it is Fluff. Lucky for us this setup doesn't require us to be dependant on day play.

Get your vote back up or I slap you!

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Interesting to think about this setup.
    Usually 7vs2 is the default, yet the Sheriff+Doctor allow for this "Power Role" play where D1 is No Lynch.
    I think Super Basic is just strictly better balance. (if it just wasn't for the setup page having questionably written Mafia role cards making it seem like they can kill 2 in 1 night...)
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I think you switch places which of the 2 setups is Experimental.
    Im Waiting On Extra Happymeal Input..