2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

it would have been epic if i was yeeted within 5 minutes into day 1
    we missed out on a good meme lads
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So I skimmed through a bit and noticed Naz being 1 to Hammer.
    I’d give them Rand Town from that.
    ??? is this a shit post ???
    -vote dark magician
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    -vote Frinckles

I RNGed my vote.
    this is also cringe
    i wish i could vote twice

8. ISO #108

imagine not shitposting

i scum read all not shitposters

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

If you thought it was a shit post, why did you vote for me?
    i didn't think it was which is why i voted you

17. ISO #117

@SuperJack i can literally FEEL the medication inside my brain this is so WEIRD

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Your Scum Buddies with them?
    Someone can't be scum in 100% of games. Your metagrudge is real, holy shit. I'm living rent free in your head so hard it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @SuperJack i can literally FEEL the medication inside my brain this is so WEIRD
    AMPHETAMINE

when I was like 15 my gf didn't wanna take her adderall so she gave it to me and my buddy. We snorted the shit out of it because we were 15 and dumb. And then smoked a couple blunts. I got so fucking sick. I puked for like 2 hours.

Then when I was in college I took adderall so I could study longer without fatigue. That shit helped so much. It's almost like cocaine lite.

Now I just drink a fuckton of coffee and take pseudoephedrine because I am adult
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

23. ISO #123

damn now i want chick fil a

always on sunday
    FUCK NOW I WANT CHICK FIL A AGAIN

FUCK U NAZI NAZ YOU BASTAGE
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I don't take AMPHETAMINE.
    I take methylphenidate hydrochloride
    it activates the central nervous system in largely the same way.

same thing.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Then when I was in college I took adderall so I could study longer without fatigue. That shit helped so much. It's almost like cocaine lite.

Now I just drink a fuckton of coffee and take pseudoephedrine because I am adult
    If Adderall is cocaine lite, Vyvanse is cocaine plus. that shit is SKRONG

i could drink like 5 red bulls/monsters/espresso shots and still go to sleep. it doesn't work 4 me.

28. ISO #128

@Light_Yagami why are you voting to skip day

29. ISO #129

@Light_Yagami why are you voting to skip day
    Because, In My Humble Opinion. I Believe Skipping Day 1 After All Discussion Has Passed. Would Leave Town In A Relatively Better Position Then Accidently Lynching A Town Day 1. Because, Then We Are Still Up One Come Tomorrow Instead Of Down 2 From A Mislynch & Mafia Kill..

30. ISO #130

Ok, fair, that was actually my thought process in the last game I played when I thought the game was 9 players (it was actually 11)

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, In My Humble Opinion. I Believe Skipping Day 1 After All Discussion Has Passed. Would Leave Town In A Relatively Better Position Then Accidently Lynching A Town Day 1. Because, Then We Are Still Up One Come Tomorrow Instead Of Down 2 From A Mislynch & Mafia Kill..
    Do you think we should skip every day or just d1? Is it only on d1? If we lynch today should we skip tomorrow?

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Do you think we should skip every day or just d1? Is it only on d1? If we lynch today should we skip tomorrow?
    What Ever Gives Town The Best Odds Of Actually Winning. But Generally IMO Most Information Is Gained In Day 1 Even If It Is Mostly Shit Posting.

34. ISO #134

What Ever Gives Town The Best Odds Of Actually Winning. But Generally IMO Most Information Is Gained In Day 1 Even If It Is Mostly Shit Posting.
    but I love exciting EOD shenanigans..
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

My nephew, not even 1-year-old, can't stay still even for a second unless you put the TV on for him to watch.
    Well... yeah. That's how kids are at that age. They have very little attention span. It's a development thing.

38. ISO #138

What To Yall Think About Happymeal? Happy Is Playing Radically Different Then The Last Game We Were In Together.

The Could Be Normal Citizen Or Mafia. From My POV.
    I think he's made like 2 posts and it's too soon to tell

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    just take it one day at a time u lil chicken nugget

41. ISO #141

i think this is the setup where there's usually cop CC showdown
    speaking of, i claim cop

42. ISO #142

and doctor
    I claim doctor too

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

What To Yall Think About Happymeal? Happy Is Playing Radically Different Then The Last Game We Were In Together.

The Could Be Normal Citizen Or Mafia. From My POV.
    I'm assuming happymeal is in some sort of American time zone and am giving them the benefit of the doubt of having a job. Hoping they give more contribution in the next 12-ish hr. I've never played w them and am not going to read another game.

47. ISO #147

Ahh, there goes my D1 plan. Nearly 24 hours are over and we are, I want to say, pre-RVS if there even is such a thing.
    Was looking forward to observing who is interested in what, or how people use me as a tool in what direction. Idea had the added benefit of knowing that when I would post something, there would be at least 1 who's interested in it.

Well, anyways. I want to say that as ridiculous and unrealistic as it sounds - I actually have a read.
    Are you guys ready? Don't make fun of me, ok? I believe in this!

So, what got my attention was the different reactions my opening post got.
    When I made it - nearly everyone who had posted up until that point was browsing this thread. I think only naz wasn't online, not certain about Mag. (though, apathy is NAI for naz, so it wouldn't had mattered anyway even if she was online)

Up until my opening post, there was an average of around 1 post per minute. What I noticed was, that upon seeing my opening post - some players embraced it (SJ, LY, maaaybe DA counts as he didnt ignore it even a second when he came online) while others froze (FrostByte, Frinckles, maaaaybe Mag not sure if he was browsing this page).

Objectively, I don't know if this means anything. No way to know. But I want to believe it does.
    I got good vibes only from Frinckles tbh, and IDK what to think about Mag but feels more like scum than town.
    Frostbyte though? I only played 1 game with him. I feel like a town Frostbyte would be more active, more passionate, more aggressive.

Soo, yeah...
    That's my "far reach" read. SJ, LA, DA = Town. Frostybte = Scum. Mag = Scum Lean. naz = Null.
    That's how many? 3..4..5..6 and 7 with me.
    2 other guys who I can't remember for the life of me. Facepalm

-vote Frostbyte

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ahh, there goes my D1 plan. Nearly 24 hours are over and we are, I want to say, pre-RVS if there even is such a thing.
    Was looking forward to observing who is interested in what, or how people use me as a tool in what direction. Idea had the added benefit of knowing that when I would post something, there would be at least 1 who's interested in it.

Well, anyways. I want to say that as ridiculous and unrealistic as it sounds - I actually have a read.
    Are you guys ready? Don't make fun of me, ok? I believe in this!

So, what got my attention was the different reactions my opening post got.
    When I made it - nearly everyone who had posted up until that point was browsing this thread. I think only naz wasn't online, not certain about Mag. (though, apathy is NAI for naz, so it wouldn't had mattered anyway even if she was online)

Up until my opening post, there was an average of around 1 post per minute. What I noticed was, that upon seeing my opening post - some players embraced it (SJ, LY, maaaybe DA counts as he didnt ignore it even a second when he came online) while others froze (FrostByte, Frinckles, maaaaybe Mag not sure if he was browsing this page).

Objectively, I don't know if this means anything. No way to know. But I want to believe it does.
    I got good vibes only from Frinckles tbh, and IDK what to think about Mag but feels more like scum than town.
    Frostbyte though? I only played 1 game with him. I feel like a town Frostbyte would be more active, more passionate, more aggressive.

Soo, yeah...
    That's my "far reach" read. SJ, LA, DA = Town. Frostybte = Scum. Mag = Scum Lean. naz = Null.
    That's how many? 3..4..5..6 and 7 with me.
    2 other guys who I can't remember for the life of me. Facepalm

-vote Frostbyte
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

50. ISO #150