S-FM 322: Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021 - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Although dying to ozy is not what I had in mind
    So lynch naz first, then ozy, and then w/e, I doubt we’ll get to that point, but obviously SuperJack
    and @SuperJack , that is a lame argument, ofc I want to survive, I know I’m town, and if ozy and naz are town then you most certainly cannot be, this is a mechanical PoE, nobody else can be scum

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Although dying to ozy is not what I had in mind
    So lynch naz first, then ozy, and then w/e, I doubt we’ll get to that point, but obviously SuperJack
    and @SuperJack , that is a lame argument, ofc I want to survive, I know I’m town, and if ozy and naz are town then you most certainly cannot be, this is a mechanical PoE, nobody else can be scum
    I mean... naz was at L-1 when I voted her, you could have already hammered her.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post

Let me introduce you to Light. This is Light, very stubborn, makes up his own mind, has trouble understanding sarcasm, and basically a brick wall if you ever want to persuade him something that he doesn't want.
    (sorry if wrong)
    I Mean Your Not Completely Wrong..

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

And I dont want to hammer early, there are still things to be talked about, why waste this day when we can talk? I dont want to rush some dumb lynch and end up with one dead town, we can talk this out and figure out the lynch order
    Regardless I’m not voting until both Frinckles and Happy have

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Naz, if town, is the easy target that the scum would want lynched today if they think they are too much at risk.
    Naz has a lot of scum equity, its not like theyre just an easy LHF, they tried to push a train other than DM, and have just generally been passive, and acted according to their meta

12. ISO #912

@SuperJack
    I was hoping you could tell us a joke.
    Imagine a scenario. A scenario where you're actually a deep wolf and it was planned at N1.

Just for the sake of the hilarious ridiculousness that would go into it: can you make up a scum chat dialogue that would state the plan? Just for lolz?
    I think it'd be funny

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

You are also susceptible to compliments.
    Of course, but i dont think naz is, or who do you think is?
    Im pretty sure naz and even light, would just hammer the person complimenting them
    Nobody wants to be led on by scum, especially not over a compliment

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

@SuperJack
    I was hoping you could tell us a joke.
    Imagine a scenario. A scenario where you're actually a deep wolf and it was planned at N1.

Just for the sake of the hilarious ridiculousness that would go into it: can you make up a scum chat dialogue that would state the plan? Just for lolz?
    I think it'd be funny
    Meh. Sounds fun but I don't want to do a DM impression because I don't know them well enough and might insult them unintentionally.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Lol, I looked at the vote count just now and was surprised my vote wasnt on naz, even though I knew I couldve hammered
    -vote naz

I want the confirmed towns to have hammer power, I dont want anyone else hammering stupidly,
    Last thing I want is someone accidentally hammering and getting scumpainted for it, yeah, lets not have that, I dont want to deal with that
    Its hard enough as it is to decide whether ozy or naz is scummier

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Of course, but i dont think naz is, or who do you think is?
    Im pretty sure naz and even light, would just hammer the person complimenting them
    Nobody wants to be led on by scum, especially not over a compliment
    You wouldn't start off with direct compliments. You do indirect one slowing work your way up. You also big them up a little bit and belittle yourself. If you think they are onto you, you throw in a few minor faults and tiny insults.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #923

Topkek, do you really think DM would ask me to defend him the way he did, as my scum partner
    Or did you get convinced by the bad arguments that I have to be scum because I want to be in the last 3?
    that argument is horrible, everyone wants to be in the last 3, town wants to be in the last 3 because they know they’re town and want to lynch scum, scum wants to be in the last 3 because obviously
    really, this argument has sailed, lets move on, its bad

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I think the game is auto tbh even though I think ozzy is the mafia here.

-vote Grayswandir
    Ozzy would of been my first choice but after greys day today, along with DM interaction it put grey first.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #925

Topkek, do you really think DM would ask me to defend him the way he did, as my scum partner
    Or did you get convinced by the bad arguments that I have to be scum because I want to be in the last 3?
    that argument is horrible, everyone wants to be in the last 3, town wants to be in the last 3 because they know they’re town and want to lynch scum, scum wants to be in the last 3 because obviously
    really, this argument has sailed, lets move on, its bad

Yes.
    Yes.
    A townsfolk with a very strong town read on someone who would of needed to play insane level of gambits and luck, against 2 easy scum reads would reach the conclusion that the game is won as long as the two scum reads are gone.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #926

Ozzy would of been my first choice but after greys day today, along with DM interaction it put grey first.
    I take it as insult that you think I'd open wolf like that, especially for the purpose of aiming for such an obviously unrealistic hope to power wolf through.

Clearly deep wolf is the best play with an Allie whom everyone scumreads.

27. ISO #927

My day, which has been literally me falling back into my old meta, and reacting emotionally?
    Like I said, sometimes I play like a spammer, sometimes I play like I did yesterday, its fully NAI
    And if you want to put a sticker on it, I’m reacting this way because you guys are talking of lynching me AFTER SuperJack, something I can obviously never agree with for obvious reasons, and I’m just about afraid SJ is gonna wade into the background and let everyone else get lynched while he claims an easy victory
    No, I’m not about to let that happen, either you let me make it to the last 3, or its no bueno
    He already is doing that. For fucks sake.
    We lynch naz, then Ozy, then finally, if its still not over, SuperJack
    As scum, I would’ve just let people hammer Ozy... like people this isnt hard. I wouldnt be fighting to get naz lynched instead of ozy, because Ozy was my top scumread after Light yesterday, and Happy already wanted to lynch him, Jesus Christ

28. ISO #928

My day, which has been literally me falling back into my old meta, and reacting emotionally?
    Like I said, sometimes I play like a spammer, sometimes I play like I did yesterday, its fully NAI
    And if you want to put a sticker on it, I’m reacting this way because you guys are talking of lynching me AFTER SuperJack, something I can obviously never agree with for obvious reasons, and I’m just about afraid SJ is gonna wade into the background and let everyone else get lynched while he claims an easy victory
    No, I’m not about to let that happen, either you let me make it to the last 3, or its no bueno
    He already is doing that. For fucks sake.
    We lynch naz, then Ozy, then finally, if its still not over, SuperJack
    As scum, I would’ve just let people hammer Ozy... like people this isnt hard. I wouldnt be fighting to get naz lynched instead of ozy, because Ozy was my top scumread after Light yesterday, and Happy already wanted to lynch him, Jesus Christ
    HaahahahahahahahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhahahaha.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #929

Lol no, that’s horrible, I always want to be the last one here, and I hate how you’re accusing me of trying to survive at all costs and when you’re ALREADY in that position of being in the last 3, and not only in the last 3, but never lynched, that’s disingenuous, you’re literally scumpainting me for usurping your position whilst not acknowledging that it is literally the same thing you’re doing

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

@Grayswandir
    Do you think DM would on his own choose to hard bus his scummate, when everyone scumreads him, in order to make his scummate a deep wolf? No disrespect to DM but that seems too advanced for him, to read how the day will go from so early on.

Or do you think it was planned N1?

If the latter, can you make up a fake scum chat dialogue that would brew up such a plan? I can't imagine one that seems realistic to me.

33. ISO #933

@Grayswandir
    Do you think DM would on his own choose to hard bus his scummate, when everyone scumreads him, in order to make his scummate a deep wolf? No disrespect to DM but that seems too advanced for him, to read how the day will go from so early on.

Or do you think it was planned N1?

If the latter, can you make up a fake scum chat dialogue that would brew up such a plan? I can't imagine one that seems realistic to me.
    Did DM vote SJ yesterday? I recall him saying SJ could be scum, I suppose I hadn’t thought of that, but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t clear DM-SJ
    the better argument is, SJ voted DM very early on and did not move his vote, now as scum, that seems a little hard to believe, especially in this setup, so I guess SuperJack is probably not scum under this angle,

BUT, we are talking me vs SuperJack, and I think I should be the one to make it to the last day, and not him, for obvious reasons. I realize the way I pushed Light and not DM puts me in a bad position, but I still want that, like I told you my perspective, and I think it should be naz > Ozy > SJ.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Lol no, that’s horrible, I always want to be the last one here, and I hate how you’re accusing me of trying to survive at all costs and when you’re ALREADY in that position of being in the last 3, and not only in the last 3, but never lynched, that’s disingenuous, you’re literally scumpainting me for usurping your position whilst not acknowledging that it is literally the same thing you’re doing
    if you wanted to be the last one you should have voted on mafia my dude.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Did DM vote SJ yesterday? I recall him saying SJ could be scum, I suppose I hadn’t thought of that, but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t clear DM-SJ
    the better argument is, SJ voted DM very early on and did not move his vote, now as scum, that seems a little hard to believe, especially in this setup, so I guess SuperJack is probably not scum under this angle,

BUT, we are talking me vs SuperJack, and I think I should be the one to make it to the last day, and not him, for obvious reasons. I realize the way I pushed Light and not DM puts me in a bad position, but I still want that, like I told you my perspective, and I think it should be naz > Ozy > SJ.
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #939

Idm having you both be F3, would enjoy myself watching it ngl.

40. ISO #940

Like if you’re going to hammer just fucking do it and dont waste my time. If you’re going to get tunneled because I voted the wrong fucking person yesterday and wont listen to anything just fucking end this day so I can just go ‘I told you so’ at EoG
    Dont fucking do this, just hammer, or vote naz with me
    These are the only two options, take it or leave it, I’m not giving any other offers

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I mean I got you mafia singlehandedly essentially day 1 and you're basically questioning my reads so I may as well get rid of you tbh. I got mafia you didn't and you're actively opposing my reads so I really don't care if you die or not.
    this was in response to gray and not ozzy btw. Ozzy would want to oppose my reads since he is the guy I'm mafia reading

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950