Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1123
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Or we can end this game and move onto another.
    Hopefully people might me more inclined to scum hunt after seeing that the sheriff was never used and the people who played good got town read and got scum.
    ya i'm flying out for work tuesday night
    lets yeet the mafia and gg
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1056

-vote Grayswandir

so let it be written
    so let it be done
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Day 4

Last night Dr. Frinckles was found dead. It's been 3 days and 3 innocent souls we have lost.

What's going on sheriff??

With 5 players alive it takes;

Living Players Graveyard
    @Happymeal
    @OzyWho
    @naz
    @SuperJack
    @Light_Yagami
    Dark Magician(Mafioso)
    FrostByte(Citizen)
    Grayswandir(Citizen)
    Frinckles(Doctor)

3 votes to hammer.

Day 4 Ends

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

End of Day 4

naz was hammered. They were Consort

Living Players Graveyard
    @Happymeal
    @OzyWho
    @SuperJack
    @Light_Yagami
    Dark Magician(Mafioso)
    FrostByte(Citizen)
    Grayswandir(Citizen)
    Frinckles(Doctor)
    naz(Consort)

The game is over.

Town wins!

Congratulations to FrostByte, Grayswandir, Frinckles, Happymeal, OzyWho, SuperJack and Light_Yagami!

Mafia/graveyard discord:
    https://discord.gg/kF8hJtRdWJ

Last edited by bakermir; January 25th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.

28. ISO #1078

lmfaooo gg yeeted at work smh

29. ISO #1079

I was so mad DM was my mafia partner. I wanted to kill frostbyte n1. We would have won ;_;

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Fuck we really should of done that Quickest D1 lynch ever.
    if yall had done that while i was host i would have rerolled the game 😂😂💀

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Gg WP fun fact: you all almost Memed lynched the Consort in the first hour of the game had her to L1.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #1087

also im always the fkn hooker lmao

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I mean I basically had the solve day one. If we just lynched in order my top scum upwards we would have lynched DM, ozy, then naz. All i'm saying is that ez game despite ozy hard mafia siding the entire game .
    To be honest he just had a bad read on Grey and Ozzy even reevaluated Grey as possible town. No one noticed him doing that. Ozzy played a good game as town from My POV
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #1089

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I was so mad DM was my mafia partner. I wanted to kill frostbyte n1. We would have won ;_;
    On LYLO, if given the chance, I'd lynch you before Gray tbh. Because at that stage I'm starting to think against whom I'm ok to lose to and against whom not.
    But until then, I'd lynch scumreads over nullreads.

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

I hope everyone had some fun. I think town did great honestly there were four moments that shaped this game into what it was.

Firstly, town gathering for a skip vote was a good move for town. Town was asserting dominance from the start.
    Then Doctor saved Light_Yagami on Night 1 which was another bad event for mafia.
    Sheriff getting roleblocked 3 days in a row was great for mafia but doctor save+claims boxed them into VT pool.
    Town at this point had 3 guesses to win the game so that was an uphill battle for last remaining consort. Both RB+Kill seems strong but I think it is needed.

Could Mafia won? Absolutely. But I think everyone played good this game. I am also glad that this game is over LOL

Hosting a game takes a lot of work. Mike helped out a lot I think without his experience and help, I would have struggled. Big thanks to Dude Mike. Also thanks to AIVION for the tips, it all helped.

Oh and.. I really liked the idea of Consort roleblocking mafioso or Mafia holstering, maybe have another run in the future with those in?

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I hope everyone had some fun. I think town did great honestly there were four moments that shaped this game into what it was.

Firstly, town gathering for a skip vote was a good move for town. Town was asserting dominance from the start.
    Then Doctor saved Light_Yagami on Night 1 which was another bad event for mafia.
    Sheriff getting roleblocked 3 days in a row was great for mafia but doctor save+claims boxed them into VT pool.
    Town at this point had 3 guesses to win the game so that was an uphill battle for last remaining consort. Both RB+Kill seems strong but I think it is needed.

Could Mafia won? Absolutely. But I think everyone played good this game. I am also glad that this game is over LOL

Hosting a game takes a lot of work. Mike helped out a lot I think without his experience and help, I would have struggled. Big thanks to Dude Mike. Also thanks to AIVION for the tips, it all helped.

Oh and.. I really liked the idea of Consort roleblocking mafioso or Mafia holstering, maybe have another run in the future with those in?
    I think this setup with 2 less citizens is more balanced. @Frinckles that was the top epicmafia setup, wasn't it? I'd imagine that, if anything, then in such fast games like turbo or whatever - balance should be slight town favored, yet they had that. I personally think it speaks volumes.

45. ISO #1095

Y U PICK ON ME NAZ
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #1096

@Dark Magician "Seththeking01/19/2021
    No Frostbyte is always Anti-Town and hurts town"

lmfao get absolutely fucked, your tunnel on me got you lynched for the third time and lost you the game
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

47. ISO #1097

if yall had done that while i was host i would have rerolled the game 😂😂💀
    i was shittin my pants seeing you gettin almost turbo'd first then town throwing 2 votes at me, both got me real afraid of the gamestate. that was tough for a first time host LOL

48. ISO #1098

Yeah, anyone would be mad at DM being mafia partner. He's horrible at the game.

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i was shittin my pants seeing you gettin almost turbo'd first then town throwing 2 votes at me, both got me real afraid of the gamestate. that was tough for a first time host LOL
    next time we're letting it ride and someone is hammering lmfaooo

50. ISO #1100

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I think this setup with 2 less citizens is more balanced. @Frinckles that was the top epicmafia setup, wasn't it? I'd imagine that, if anything, then in such fast games like turbo or whatever - balance should be slight town favored, yet they had that. I personally think it speaks volumes.
    Guns n' hookers is there version. Doesn't have a doctor and has less citizens.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶