3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    You two just made this game a lot more difficult for no reason if you’re both town, I’m gonna go away, because my old meta is slipping through, and I’d rather not bring that into the game, I hate it when it does
    The whole point of the role swap was to allow happy to get a check on someone besides me and Light. Hooker either went Einstein mode or got very lucky to rb twice.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    God damn it. Why are you fucking about
    Because isn’t it obvious I got roleblocked night 1? All that dumb talk about mechanics basically outed I was the cop to the mafia since otherwise cop would have outed their checks. I think frinckles realized this and made a play to try to stop mafia from repeating the roleblock.

12. ISO #812

We have to wait for Light. I am Not a Doctor or a Sheriff.
    I am a Citizen.

If you remain Uncountered by everyone then we can begin lynching.
    I will be, plan accordingly. Any cc is gamethrowing for either faction.

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    There you go guys it’s pretty much this. Thank you for coming to our tedtalk, we have auto if we vote out ozzy, gray, and naz IMO
    So we all happy with Light being Town? How many lynches do we have left?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

You got roleblocked twice? Remind me why Light is town again?
    Mafia cannot hold their shot. They must shoot. Host (and co-host) confirmed this in thread. I healed Light on Night 1. There was no kill. This means that Light is confirmed town.

20. ISO #820

Oh, Frinckles healed light, got it
    Who the fuck would attack light tho
    Same reason I healed him. He was the first to suggest a skip. That can imply that he is excited to do night stuff.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Fine, I can understand the reasoning now,
    i don’t think SuperJack would be the first vote on DM, i think that makes him town
    i think its naz, but i would love to hear why ppl think its ozy, naz is scummier as shes less aggressive than usual, and thats scum indicative for her

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Lynch Order:

Grey- For not being lynched by Dark Magician
    Ozzy- Anti-SJ along with being friendly & trying to convince me to switch from DM to Grey
    Naz- Too passive and fluffly
    SuperJack- Created perhaps the greatest ever scum plan in history
    Happy Meal- A Dirty cop who can't do their job the lazy way and instead have to play like a Citizen
    Frinkles- A doctor who is on the mafias payroll
    Light- Cant Die.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #827

Fine, I can understand the reasoning now,
    i don’t think SuperJack would be the first vote on DM, i think that makes him town
    i think its naz, but i would love to hear why ppl think its ozy, naz is scummier as shes less aggressive than usual, and thats scum indicative for her
    As much as I hate lynching Naz, I think Ozy's tone is towny. He always gets weird and defeatist as town but maybe thats changed? Idk

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Was roleblocked duh
    who did u try to check
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #829

Now unfortunately I was gonna let you take the roleblock/bullet for me frinckles, but it’s just not gonna work out since I was roleblocked last night and they know you’re not real anymore.

I’m the real sheriff. I have zero checks I was roleblocked both nights
    ?????? lol
    who did u try to check both nights then
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #830

Though, skipping D1 was a great plan anyway.
    God only if some people weren't so obvious about wanting to use their night action >-> and then try to lynch the person who tried to cover their TPR hints.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

We were role swapping but didn't get any results besides Light being town. I healed him N1.
    meep
    at least u got a green check tho, thats good

34. ISO #834

I’m fine with voting out naz because then I can just do no work any longer and not have to think about the game. Tbf bussing your goon is objectively good if you believe you roleblocked the cop N1 so jack isn’t ultra cleared but I go under the “played better” theory of my inspiration 23flash and so ultimately jack played better than the town if he is mafia IMO

35. ISO #835

Wait when did light block me lol
    wait what

36. ISO #836

I dont get the read on frinckles as not mafia, Frinckles tried to save fucking DM yesterday, he is not town
    -vote Frinckles
    but he's un cc'd right? everyones here except light, right?

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

There you go guys it’s pretty much this. Thank you for coming to our tedtalk, we have auto if we vote out ozzy, gray, and naz IMO
    that's a lot of people to vote out for auto lol
    u mafia slippin here?
    town just needs 1 lynch homie

39. ISO #839

His tone bothers me also, but I’m trying to ignore it, I dont want to clear someone for OOG, sometimes mafia throw a temper tantrum when you scumread them, and that kind of clear can lose games
    what is OOG

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

I’m fine with voting out naz because then I can just do no work any longer and not have to think about the game. Tbf bussing your goon is objectively good if you believe you roleblocked the cop N1 so jack isn’t ultra cleared but I go under the “played better” theory of my inspiration 23flash and so ultimately jack played better than the town if he is mafia IMO
    what? did you just do one of those things where you push the middle auto-suggested word on your phone?

43. ISO #843

-vote naz

Some of the stuff you’re saying is just clearly lacking comprehension. We have 3 lynches and there is only one unconfirmed player who voted mafia so I’m kind of just gonna hand jack the win at this point tbh. Mathematically as long as I take jack as town I can literally rng the remaining 3 players it’s auto IMO. However I’m letting gray be the hero if he’s right on naz so whatever

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

-vote naz

Some of the stuff you’re saying is just clearly lacking comprehension. We have 3 lynches and there is only one unconfirmed player who voted mafia so I’m kind of just gonna hand jack the win at this point tbh. Mathematically as long as I take jack as town I can literally rng the remaining 3 players it’s auto IMO. However I’m letting gray be the hero if he’s right on naz so whatever
    omg LMAO jack = superjack
    i've never heard anyone call him that

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

As much as I hate lynching Naz, I think Ozy's tone is towny. He always gets weird and defeatist as town but maybe thats changed? Idk
    Trying to read through DM's posts yesterday.

EVERY SINGLE interaction with Grey was a question, looks like a clear *please guide me leader mafia*

But their interaction with Ozzy just showed there was un-explained town reads and positivity between them and Ozzy seemed to defend DM somewhat.

Their interaction with Naz was minimum and could be seen as avoiding. Could just because Naz wasn't ass active.

So question is:

Does DM crave and ask for guidance publicly with Grey?
    Do DM and Ozzy make themselves look like an obvious couple?
    Does DM avoid their partner as much as possible?
    Does SJ tell DM to tunnel on SJ, whilst SJ kills Frosty who loves SJ?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Trying to read through DM's posts yesterday.

EVERY SINGLE interaction with Grey was a question, looks like a clear *please guide me leader mafia*

But their interaction with Ozzy just showed there was un-explained town reads and positivity between them and Ozzy seemed to defend DM somewhat.

Their interaction with Naz was minimum and could be seen as avoiding. Could just because Naz wasn't ass active.

So question is:

Does DM crave and ask for guidance publicly with Grey?
    Do DM and Ozzy make themselves look like an obvious couple?
    Does DM avoid their partner as much as possible?
    Does SJ tell DM to tunnel on SJ, whilst SJ kills Frosty who loves SJ?
    I'll iso dm in a bit, I'm just chillin atm getting everyone up to speed.

Keep in mind fellas, only one person is mafia here.