S-FM 322: Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021 - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    LOOOL

So much attack. Much wow. Much impressive.

And, yes, do you not know yourself? You'd totally attack your scum mate. Just few posts ago you literally said yourself you'd buss as scum. Bus but not attack? Little contradicting yourself there don't you think?
    Sorry for this post...

2. ISO #752

Also I’m probably just gonna potato for the rest of the game. I did my portion of the work, now y’all can solve the game for me.

We have 3 lynches right?

My lynch order for victory is Ozzy, frinckles (if he isn’t dead he’s just mafia), then whoever is leftover I’ll decide between

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    Apparently some of you guys are supposed to be good players and half of you are inting

-vote ozywho

Also anyone trying to lead the lynch today who didn’t vote obvious mafia is bad at the game. You didn’t get the first scum don’t act like your reads are any good
    For all intents and purposes, if SJ voted Gray instead of DM - me and naz could say the same as you here.

You'll see.

4. ISO #754

Also I’m probably just gonna potato for the rest of the game. I did my portion of the work, now y’all can solve the game for me.

We have 3 lynches right?

My lynch order for victory is Ozzy, frinckles (if he isn’t dead he’s just mafia), then whoever is leftover I’ll decide between
    Yeah lynch the cop why don't you...

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

We have 3 lynches right?

Frinckles is claimed cop, there is no way he is mafia, if he is, he is going to get CC’d and lynched. Frinckles isnt a problem
    I would sooner vote naz, or light, than Frinckles, because I’m pretty sure the green check on Light is bs

7. ISO #757

Apparently some of you guys are supposed to be good players and half of you are inting

-vote ozywho

Also anyone trying to lead the lynch today who didn’t vote obvious mafia is bad at the game. You didn’t get the first scum don’t act like your reads are any good
    So, only me and you are allowed to Lead?

haha. Neat.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Frinckles is claimed cop, there is no way he is mafia, if he is, he is going to get CC’d and lynched. Frinckles isnt a problem
    I would sooner vote naz, or light, than Frinckles, because I’m pretty sure the green check on Light is bs
    Did you catch mafia day 1? No? Why should I go with your garbage reads then?

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

You and I objectively voted mafia so of course we should. These peons probably can’t tie their own shoelaces let alone vote for mafia.
    Man do give them some chill. DM could of very easily been low hanging fruit and they was voting grey who could be the other mafia.
    I am also keeping you in my sight, as I have no doubts you are capable of bussing DM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Now unfortunately I was gonna let you take the roleblock/bullet for me frinckles, but it’s just not gonna work out since I was roleblocked last night and they know you’re not real anymore.

I’m the real sheriff. I have zero checks I was roleblocked both nights
    Word.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Wait so you Cc sheriff? Is this a real claim or what?
    I’m saying I am the real sheriff but I’m also saying I do think frinckles is mafia for his fake claim either. I didn’t put and didn’t want to since I got roleblocked night 1 and night 2, but frinckles could not have predicted that tbh

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Lynch Order:

Grey- For not being lynched by Dark Magician
    Ozzy- Anti-SJ along with being friendly & trying to convince me to switch from DM to Grey
    Naz- Too passive and fluffly
    Happy Meal- Bussed DM for dangerous scum gambit and to remain a top town read
    SuperJack- Created perhaps the greatest ever scum plan in history
    Frinkles- Uncounter claimed Sheriff because Light has accidently blocked them and can't read any posts that mention Frinckles
    Light- Broke reality and caused them to be immune to detection.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #789

So you played a double gambit in the middle of the thread and scum saw through it, and still roleblocked the sheriff twice?
    good job, very pro town
    They hit light and rb'd happy
    Then they hit fb and rb'd happy
    Ignored me completely.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

You and I objectively voted mafia so of course we should. These peons probably can’t tie their own shoelaces let alone vote for mafia.
    So which is it?
    You lay back because you've done your duty or you'll lead? Am I supposed to play or am I supposed to stay quiet and just follow your votes?
    Lord, you has given me 2 separate orders I feel.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

So which is it?
    You lay back because you've done your duty or you'll lead? Am I supposed to play or am I supposed to stay quiet and just follow your votes?

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm wondering that too. Happy did you breadcrumb your role?
    As a response to both you and gray, I actively played in a way that tried to make me seem VT which is why I entered the game differently since last game I was open wolfing as the uninformed side’s medic. I think the mafia just either has good PR reads or were afraid of my reads if I was PR so obviously I’m a good roleblock since o literally called DM scum day 1

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    So which is it?
    I mean town is literally eating each other up for no reason when I just think you’re the last mafia. I was talking to everyone besides you