Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23
Results 1,101 to 1,123 of 1123
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia - WINTER 2021

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I think this setup with 2 less citizens is more balanced. @Frinckles that was the top epicmafia setup, wasn't it? I'd imagine that, if anything, then in such fast games like turbo or whatever - balance should be slight town favored, yet they had that. I personally think it speaks volumes.
    I think the amount of citizens make it harder for town. If there were less citizens surely the games would be much faster but it could also help town more because the pool is smaller so you have a higher chance to hit mafias when I think about it.

but then, what would mafia prefer here? less citizens/fast aggressive game or more citizens type of game? both seems playable they appear like two different style of games imo. MM said the game has to be 9p so i picked this one thinking it would be the best fit for a first time host. I am glad I didn't take anything complicated at this point with the amount of overthinking I am doing now about the game yall just played and this setup LOL

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Geez FrostByte can you not be such an asshole? Some players are young, some have a lot to learn and your dick waving isn't helping anyone. Be a dick to those that can take it.
    I could not be an asshole, but when someone does literally nothing but metagrudge tunnel, claim they have 100% read accuracy, and get themselves lynched every game while being arrogant as fuck, they're gonna get called out for it.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I could not be an asshole, but when someone does literally nothing but metagrudge tunnel, claim they have 100% read accuracy, and get themselves lynched every game while being arrogant as fuck, they're gonna get called out for it.
    Try using a positive approach rather than negative. It's proven to be a superior method.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Try using a positive approach rather than negative. It's proven to be a superior method.
    try using a "fuck off and mind your own business" approach
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    naz was hammered. They were Consort
    See what happens when you get drunk @naz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1113

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    What? I legit said Dark magician is mafia day 1. I was literally the only vote that day. You technically sheeped me
    You think I actually read day 1? I sorta didn't and I thought my late posts on D1 made it obvious :P
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Same
    God damn you Gray! I can't believe you was really town after that last day alive you had!

I guess because naz was working/sleeping/sleeping during work that there wasn't much to do apart from keep on debating with town. I was impressed by peoples town reads on me, like yours. And Frostbytes. Very impressive ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Wish I could work well with Low Posters but I’m not entirely sure how I’m suppose to go about that in thread.
    My logic is - Just be very active and comment on everything?
    Lynch them. If you don't think they are good enough to pull through use them to gain yourself some credit.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #1121

I'm actually perplexed by DM right now. I'm objectively a low poster and got townread for like 90% of the game. It's quite simple to be townread; say things that are game solving and actually logically and interesting. Do not regurgitate garbage like you were doing day 1 and 2 dark magician.

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Wish I could work well with Low Posters but I’m not entirely sure how I’m suppose to go about that in thread.
    My logic is - Just be very active and comment on everything?
    Play like you would if you were solo. Scumread your partner for being inactive but don't show TMI. Try to seem genuine and helpful.

23. ISO #1123

Lynch them. If you don't think they are good enough to pull through use them to gain yourself some credit.
    This, exactly. Bus them and take the town credit.