Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Website activity throughout the year

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Judging by 2020, the next 2 months will be even worse.
    That's up to us ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Personally, I like to make quips about the activity of the site being dead in hopes of increasing activity.

/s
    From now on, outside of FM games, whenever I see someone use that awful awful "/s" I will quote it and fix it.
    People on this site are so uncultured!

7. ISO #7

From now on, outside of FM games, whenever I see someone use that awful awful "/s" I will quote it and fix it.
    People on this site are so uncultured!
    So true!
    /s
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

We must construct additional pylons.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I prefer Zerg
    spawn... more... OVERLORDS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

I prefer Zerg
    HERESY

PVZ IS MY WORST MATCHUP
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 18th, 2021 at 07:46 AM.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    HERESY

PVZ IS MY WORST MATCHUP
    have you located the 'a' button on your keyboard? It is very useful for protoss I find. In fact, I like to take out all the keys aside 'a' and 'f1' so I don't get confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    have you located the 'a' button on your keyboard? It is very useful for protoss I find. In fact, I like to take out all the keys aside 'a' and 'f1' so I don't get confused
    No, I hven't found it yet. Perhps tht's why I hve trouble.
    lol just macro bro
    Try outmacroing a zerg who knows how to play...

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Try outmacroing a zerg who knows how to play...
    This is so true though. I only played SC2 during WoL, but I can remember that leaving a zerg alone for too long is a recipe for disaster. Can get lucky I guess, if the Zerg is overly cautious and falls behind by not droning up when free to do so. My favorite games as Zerg were when I greedily droned up and didn't get punished for it.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 19th, 2021 at 10:03 AM.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

MM and Oberon not even in the Top3 highest posters this month.
    Some OzyWho is Top1.
    Top2 surprised me.
    Hmm, top 2 surprises me too, but it's a great surprise

Also, I've been somewhat busy + not playing FM here + posting more substantial replies instead of one-liners (unlike sOwOmeOwOne above me :P). Don't blame me!
    And mag was banned, come on xD

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24