User Tag List

Thread: Reputation

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Who on this site gives Reputation in order to send out anonymous sarcastic comments?
    I know it's either @SuperJack or @aamirus .

Is it possible to view old Reputation comments without receiving a new one? I promise I can't find a way.
    I almost never give out rep unless someone gives it to me first, mainly because I forget it exists
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I can't even give reputation : P
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I wonder if I can tank SuperJacks rep with one neg rep
    I call Admin abuse.
    Not only have you edited your own account to give you unfair rep abilities (join date as example).
    But you also bypassed the normal-user limitation of spreading around and repped me twice in a row.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Who on this site gives Reputation in order to send out anonymous sarcastic comments?
    I know it's either @SuperJack or @aamirus .

Is it possible to view old Reputation comments without receiving a new one? I promise I can't find a way.
    Apo totally does. But it's its sarcastic it'll probably be +0

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

12. ISO #12

If you become staff you can find out! And it isn't me.
    Pretty sure Apo has always been able to see rep senders so. At least since she donated

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

13. ISO #13

Where do you even see your reputation? I sure can't see it anywhere on my profile.

EDIT: Does say I have "Rep Power: 18" next to my posts though. But no information about what it is or why.
    Last edited by Deantwo; January 19th, 2021 at 01:45 AM.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

14. ISO #14

Rep power is how much rep you can give or take from someone, it is determined by your reputation. Reputation itself is a hidden value. Users can influence each others reputation by giving + or - values on posts, as accounts get older they gain more reputation and the same for accounts with more posts. My immense rep level (697001 - I can see this because I have admin CP) and rep power (1466) is solely because I altered my join date to 1986.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Bro please. Stop bullying me i'll give you 10k reputation points if you stop
    If I wanted to admin abuse myself, I would use one of the ghost admin accounts I created for the times I am no longer admin and still want to sneak if it's needed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Rep power is how much rep you can give or take from someone, it is determined by your reputation. Reputation itself is a hidden value. Users can influence each others reputation by giving + or - values on posts, as accounts get older they gain more reputation and the same for accounts with more posts. My immense rep level (697001 - I can see this because I have admin CP) and rep power (1466) is solely because I altered my join date to 1986.
    How do I give negative? I only see from 0 to +9.

22. ISO #22

How do I give negative? I only see from 0 to +9.
    Staff / donor privilege again. I think that was taken away from normal users because people used it exclusively to bitch lol, but that was waaay before I even joined.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Staff / donor privilege again. I think that was taken away from normal users because people used it exclusively to bitch lol, but that was waaay before I even joined.
    Can confirm it was longer than 5 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/usercp.php#reprecv @OzyWho this is the page that shows you how much rep you have. It's different for every user. I don't know of any other way of seeing your rep lol
    you can go here and set it to like top 200 and then control f to find yourself
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=vsastats

(uh oh what have i done ozy is about to mention spam us all with our rep stats lol)

Top Thread Starters
    1 Bruno 1,076
    2 Slaol 497

wow damn bruno
    Last edited by DJarJar; February 1st, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    you can go here and set it to like top 200 and then control f to find yourself
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=vsastats

(uh oh what have i done ozy is about to mention spam us all with our rep stats lol)

Top Thread Starters
    1 Bruno 1,076
    2 Slaol 497

wow damn bruno
    Rude

Edit: it was rude after the 2nd time. 3rd time now you're just disgusting.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 2nd, 2021 at 02:16 PM.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30