★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent Night (14P) ★

Yea... I'm not closing this because lack of interest isn't plausible: the setup won the last ladder poll. Some people are probably just busy. If you know people who could want to sign, please tell them about the game.

On another note, there's also Trust Fall that is up for signups and that needs less players, so it could be a good game to play to fill the activity gap until more people come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    /sign
    Spring is back?
    Lol what a surprise. Hi there """player"""
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Fine to get this party Started At @Frinckles Start the Game here /Sign Doing this to get this game rolling
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

HYYYYYYYYYYPE

Merry Christmas everyone and Mike!

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    How about make the next ladder game be Mountainous Desperado (wolves decide who gets the gun on n2 and the desperado fires d3. N1/N2 on smaller setup) because that will be the setup in this year's Champs?
    Wanna make the setup in the Workshop? I don't know it, but it could be added to the Ladder if it's fitting.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Hey I told you to ping me on discord when this game started!
    I wanted my part 2 to this game as Caustic.
    Reeee
    Rip

Small Town Mafia has won the poll and will be hosted as the next Ladder game. If you are interesting in hosting it, please speak up, or message me directly.