FUCK TWITTER!!!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 138

Thread: FUCK TWITTER!!!

  1. #1

    Exclamation FUCK TWITTER!!!

    JACK "JACKASS" DORSEY IS A LOSER & A MAN WHO LIKES SEEING HIS WIFE WITH OTHER MEN, NAMELY AMERICAN HEROES LIKE MYSELF. HE WAS SUCH A LOSER THAT HE DECIDED TO PERMANENTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT OF OVER 90 MILLION FOLLOWERS (the amount of votes I would've gotten if the election wasn't STOLEN by JOE "WHO?" BIDEN and the DUMBOCRATS) TO SILENCE THE MAJORITY. BUT OUT OF MERCY, I SHALL DECIDE TO PEACEFULLY TRANSFER POWER BY INAUGURATION DAY. WE MUST & WILL RESPECT LAW ENFORCEMENT, AS GOOD AMERICANS DO. BUT THIS IS NOT OVER! WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

  2. #2

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    It would be hilarious if you died before the inauguration.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

  3. #3

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It would be hilarious if you died before the inauguration.
    Or if he died while sneakily attending the inauguration he said he wouldn't attend to :P
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Is it bad theres a part of me giggling like a little girl at Trump being censored?

    After pushing fraud so hard it tore the country apart and pardoning people guilty of mass murder and treason I hope he is as butthurt as the people he pardoned were in their 'federal pound me in the butt' penitentiary.

  7. #7

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    You can like or dislike Donald Trump, but I think itís worrisome a tech company can just censor a head of state like this, without any court of law ordering them to do so. I think as a society, we have been so overwhelmed by the appearance of the Internet and social media, that we simply donít know how to use it properly, and havenít adapted to it yet. Iím curious what thisíll mean for tech giants in the coming years, seeing as multiple foreign politicians have attacked Twitterís decision to ban Trump.

    https://news.yahoo.com/angela-merkel...213832660.html

  8. #8

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    You can like or dislike Donald Trump, but I think it’s worrisome a tech company can just censor a head of state like this, without any court of law ordering them to do so. I think as a society, we have been so overwhelmed by the appearance of the Internet and social media, that we simply don’t know how to use it properly, and haven’t adapted to it yet. I’m curious what this’ll mean for tech giants in the coming years, seeing as multiple foreign politicians have attacked Twitter’s decision to ban Trump.

    https://news.yahoo.com/angela-merkel...213832660.html
    He's not being censored.

    He can go talk to or call whomever he pleases anytime.

    People just aren't obligated to broadcast his bullshit.

    How to we square this circle with the crazy christian baker who refuses to bake a wedding cake for gay people? Private enterprises are or are not allowed to do whatever they want?

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/twitte...amenei-tweets/
    Ayatollah Khamenei was not censored by Twitter when he made a post calling for the genocide of Israelis.
    Funnily enough when he started questioning the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine his post did get edited out.

    I think itís a dangerous precedent for a social media platform to be able to moderate content and spin the story they want. Itís okay right now because Twitter is liberal and pro-Biden, but Iím wondering whatís going to happen once Twitter and the Democratic Party have a major disagreement. Will they censor them too? Only time will tell.

    Also, this has nothing to do with the freedom of a business to do what it wants, they are overstepping their boundaries and attempting to prevent a major political figure from taking to his supporters (and preventing a President from speaking to his country, which is even worse). In terms of them being free to do what tbey want, and somehow them Ďbeing forced to broadcast Trumpís bsí being against their freedom, this would be akin to saying the City of Pittsburgh is having its freedom violated by letting Trump speak at a rally there. Like, what? Lol

  11. #11

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/twitte...amenei-tweets/
    Ayatollah Khamenei was not censored by Twitter when he made a post calling for the genocide of Israelis.
    Funnily enough when he started questioning the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine his post did get edited out.

    I think it’s a dangerous precedent for a social media platform to be able to moderate content and spin the story they want. It’s okay right now because Twitter is liberal and pro-Biden, but I’m wondering what’s going to happen once Twitter and the Democratic Party have a major disagreement. Will they censor them too? Only time will tell.

    Also, this has nothing to do with the freedom of a business to do what it wants, they are overstepping their boundaries and attempting to prevent a major political figure from taking to his supporters (and preventing a President from speaking to his country, which is even worse). In terms of them being free to do what tbey want, and somehow them ‘being forced to broadcast Trump’s bs’ being against their freedom, this would be akin to saying the City of Pittsburgh is having its freedom violated by letting Trump speak at a rally there. Like, what? Lol
    Trump can talk to his supporters, just not on twitter.

    They are a private business. If you don't have to bake for the gays why do you have to host server space for Trump? Because he is a politician? What did politicians do before twitter? Are you saying in 1980 politicians' were censored because Twitter didn't exist?

    Say it with me: kicking Trump off Twitter is NOT censorship. He isn't censored in any way shape or form.

    And your point on Pittsburgh, wrong, freedom of assembly is guaranteed. Forcing a private company to host Trump's bullshit, is not.

    I know I know it is hard to accept, considering the same people crying are the ones who would gladly do away with the civil rights act of 1964 and allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of skin color.

  12. #12

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/twitte...amenei-tweets/
    Ayatollah Khamenei was not censored by Twitter when he made a post calling for the genocide of Israelis.
    Funnily enough when he started questioning the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine his post did get edited out.

    I think itís a dangerous precedent for a social media platform to be able to moderate content and spin the story they want. Itís okay right now because Twitter is liberal and pro-Biden, but Iím wondering whatís going to happen once Twitter and the Democratic Party have a major disagreement. Will they censor them too? Only time will tell.

    Also, this has nothing to do with the freedom of a business to do what it wants, they are overstepping their boundaries and attempting to prevent a major political figure from taking to his supporters (and preventing a President from speaking to his country, which is even worse). In terms of them being free to do what tbey want, and somehow them Ďbeing forced to broadcast Trumpís bsí being against their freedom, this would be akin to saying the City of Pittsburgh is having its freedom violated by letting Trump speak at a rally there. Like, what? Lol
    Yes it does. Twitter is a business, and a business should have the freedom to refuse service to any customer for any reason, should they not? Except for when it comes to discrimination of protected classes - a political affiliation is not, however, a protected class.

    Or do you disagree that businesses shouldn't be able to refuse service to any customer for any reason? Including establishing a terms of service and refusing service to customers that break that terms of service?

  13. #13

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Censoring a head of state on social media is not a right a business has and it has nothing to do with ‘refusing service’ to a customer. Deleting and flagging posts is clearly picking a certain political camp and social media platforms are not supposed to have opinions of their own (they’re meant to be unbiased), anymore than the town square is. When they start telling you what’s right and what’s wrong they’re no longer a social media platform - they’re engaging in journalism.

  14. #14

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Yes it does. Twitter is a business, and a business should have the freedom to refuse service to any customer for any reason, should they not? Except for when it comes to discrimination of protected classes - a political affiliation is not, however, a protected class.

    Or do you disagree that businesses shouldn't be able to refuse service to any customer for any reason? Including establishing a terms of service and refusing service to customers that break that terms of service?
    He isn't even refused for political affiliation. He is refused service for INCITING VIOLENCE.

    Plenty of republicants are still on Twitter.

  15. #15

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Censoring a head of state on social media is not a right a business has and it has nothing to do with ‘refusing service’ to a customer. Deleting and flagging posts is clearly picking a certain political camp and social media platforms are not supposed to have opinions of their own (they’re meant to be unbiased), anymore than the town square is. When they start telling you what’s right and what’s wrong they’re no longer a social media platform - they’re engaging in journalism.
    Source please

  16. #16

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Despite what you may think, social media companies are under no obligation to be a public square. The public square still exists, Trump can go down there and incite violence if he wants.

    Again, Twitter, Facebook, et. al. don't have to be party to Trump's fictitious, fradulent, and violent claims and calls for action anymore.

    They kept him up for years, through all of his bullshit, but he crossed a line and got the boot. What is so hard to understand?

    What did politicians do before twitter? Trump can do that.

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Censoring a head of state on social media is not a right a business has and it has nothing to do with Ďrefusing serviceí to a customer. Deleting and flagging posts is clearly picking a certain political camp and social media platforms are not supposed to have opinions of their own (theyíre meant to be unbiased), anymore than the town square is. When they start telling you whatís right and whatís wrong theyíre no longer a social media platform - theyíre engaging in journalism.
    It is refusing service. Social media platforms are businesses that exist to make money by providing a service. Just because they don't charge you for the service they provide doesn't make that fact any different - they are providing you a service and making money off of it.

    The service they are providing you is a way for you to say things online and have those things reach your intended audience. So they are refusing that service to people they are as violating their terms of service, which is their right.

    The 1st amendment stops the government shutting down your free speech. That hasn't happened. Nobody's 1st amendment rights have been violated. Don't like that twitter is banning you and removing your content? Follow it's terms of service, or find another platform with different rules.

  19. #19

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Censoring a head of state on social media is not a right a business has
    Yes it is lol. You saying something or having your feelings hurt real bad doesn't your statement true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    When they start telling you whatís right and whatís wrong theyíre no longer a social media platform - theyíre engaging in journalism.
    Ok and journalism is legal.

    What is your proposed solution to the problem you've found here?

  20. #20

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Yes it is lol. You saying something or having your feelings hurt real bad doesn't your statement true.



    Ok and journalism is legal.

    What is your proposed solution to the problem you've found here?
    Twitter is affecting freedom of speech by doing this. Itís not just Trump thatís getting deplatformed and itís not as if itís even the first time ppl have gotten censored. Ppl have gotten censored before for speaking out against COVID (on YouTube, and now on Twitter as well, lately), and the message is clear to everyone - disagree with Twitter and Facebook and youíll get your tweets removed, account banned, videos deleted from YouTube.

    The problem with FaceBook and Twitter engaging in journalism is that they have a high reaching influence; post something on Twitter and FB and pretty much the entire planet can see what you wrote. When you have such a monopoly on media channels as they do, you can do a lot of real damage by preventing ppl from speaking there. Youíve effectively cut off the person from a very important venue of communication. That is censorship and against freedom of speech. It isnít protected by freedom of business, simply because of how pervasive these companies how and they can affect public opinion and essentially control a large part of the information available.

  21. #21

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Twitter is affecting freedom of speech by doing this. Itís not just Trump thatís getting deplatformed and itís not as if itís even the first time ppl have gotten censored. Ppl have gotten censored before for speaking out against COVID (on YouTube, and now on Twitter as well, lately), and the message is clear to everyone - disagree with Twitter and Facebook and youíll get your tweets removed, account banned, videos deleted from YouTube.

    The problem with FaceBook and Twitter engaging in journalism is that they have a high reaching influence; post something on Twitter and FB and pretty much the entire planet can see what you wrote. When you have such a monopoly on media channels as they do, you can do a lot of real damage by preventing ppl from speaking there. Youíve effectively cut off the person from a very important venue of communication. That is censorship and against freedom of speech. It isnít protected by freedom of business, simply because of how pervasive these companies how and they can affect public opinion and essentially control a large part of the information available.
    They aren't affecting freedom of speech. They are affecting the distribution of said speech. Distribution that only exists due to the fact that they created said distribution. And as creators and owners of that distribution that they created as part of their business model to make money, they absolutely have the right to refuse the service of said distribution to anyone they choose (again, other than in cases of protected classes).

  22. #22

  23. #23

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Twitter is affecting freedom of speech by doing this. It’s not just Trump that’s getting deplatformed and it’s not as if it’s even the first time ppl have gotten censored. Ppl have gotten censored before for speaking out against COVID (on YouTube, and now on Twitter as well, lately), and the message is clear to everyone - disagree with Twitter and Facebook and you’ll get your tweets removed, account banned, videos deleted from YouTube.

    The problem with FaceBook and Twitter engaging in journalism is that they have a high reaching influence; post something on Twitter and FB and pretty much the entire planet can see what you wrote. When you have such a monopoly on media channels as they do, you can do a lot of real damage by preventing ppl from speaking there. You’ve effectively cut off the person from a very important venue of communication. That is censorship and against freedom of speech. It isn’t protected by freedom of business, simply because of how pervasive these companies how and they can affect public opinion and essentially control a large part of the information available.
    We didn't have speech before twitter?

  24. #24

  25. #25

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Imagine coming up with an idea, using that idea in your business model to make money and then being told you're not allowed to use that idea as you wish - being forced to use that idea as others are telling you to.

    Why are you only concerned for the rights of right wingers? Why are you not concerned for twitter's rights? Do you not believe that they have rights to their own product that they created?

  26. #26

  27. #27

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Affecting distribution of free speech IS affecting freedom of speech xD
    It isn't. Unless it's the government doing it. The government does not have the right to shut down the distribution of free speech. The distribution business does have the right to refuse distribution of anything it doesn't want to distribute. That's the difference here.

  28. #28

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Twitter is affecting freedom of speech by doing this. Itís not just Trump thatís getting deplatformed and itís not as if itís even the first time ppl have gotten censored. Ppl have gotten censored before for speaking out against COVID (on YouTube, and now on Twitter as well, lately), and the message is clear to everyone - disagree with Twitter and Facebook and youíll get your tweets removed, account banned, videos deleted from YouTube.

    The problem with FaceBook and Twitter engaging in journalism is that they have a high reaching influence; post something on Twitter and FB and pretty much the entire planet can see what you wrote. When you have such a monopoly on media channels as they do, you can do a lot of real damage by preventing ppl from speaking there. Youíve effectively cut off the person from a very important venue of communication. That is censorship and against freedom of speech. It isnít protected by freedom of business, simply because of how pervasive these companies how and they can affect public opinion and essentially control a large part of the information available.
    Why should Facebook and Twitter be forced to allow everyone to use their platform and resources?

    Should I be allowed to post my own articles and correspondences on https://www.whitehouse.gov/? I would like to, and it is affecting the influence of my speech if I'm not able to.

    I suppose if you have a megaphone that you're yelling political stuff into you should also be obligated to allow me to use it to yell my own political stuff into. Otherwise that is affecting my free speech since you have a better reach than me.

    What is your proposed solution to the situation?

  29. #29

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    We didn't have speech before twitter?
    This is such an important point that conservatives love to completely gloss over. The perceived "free speech" twitter problem here only exists because twitter was innovative enough to create a platform that enabled people to spread what they want easier.

  30. #30

  31. #31

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Twitter exists as a convenience. A luxury as you will. It isn't required in order to have free speech. But it makes spreading your free speech easier.

    Cutting out this luxury does not disable free speech.
    You know, you can create an account for the site that you can use to argue all of this. Please stop using our account here. Thanks.

  32. #32

  33. #33

  34. #34

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Imagine you want to publish a book full of conspiracy theories. You go to different book publishers and they tell you that they don't want to publish your book and distribute your conspiracy theories. Are they now in trouble for suppressing free speech?
    https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1347327743004995585

    One of the traitors calls it an assault on the freedom of speech.

  35. #35

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1347327743004995585

    One of the traitors calls it an assault on the freedom of speech.
    Imagine a world where you can self publish

    Or create your own social media site (and host it too)

    And nobody from the government can stop you

    Now imagine crying that you aren't allowed to strong arm a publisher into publishing you instead, or strong arm a social media site into letting you violate their terms of service

  36. #36

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Nobody is being strongarmed into publishing anything; that is like saying that me posting a post here attacking twitter is strongarming you into publishing my post. Twitter is not an editorial company; they do not run stories. Itís pretty clear to everyone that you posting something on Twitter isnít Twitterís opinion on the matter seeing as the site is a public communication service that millions of people use. But Twitter decided to against that by clearly picking sides and running their own interpretation of posts. They should be treated as an editorial firm, because there are laws and practices that editors must follow - e.g. Twitter could potentially be sued for libel over their constant deplatforming/defaming (along with facebook).

    Also, literally no idea what the people framing this as an issue of the right of businesses to do as they please are talking about - Twitter literally used the same argument as me to explain why they didnít remove Khameneiís posts. That his posts were the head of state talking to the populace and it was foreign policy Ďsaber-rattlingí (even though calling for the destruction of Israel is foreign policy in the same way Khruschev (likely spelt that wrong) slamming his shoe against the table is)

  37. #37

  38. #38

  39. #39

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Yes but if you publish a post here then the owners of the site have the right to remove it for any reason whatsoever. Same as Twitter.

    Twitter is perhaps inconsistent with their moderation. They also have the right to do that. If they want to they can ban every single person off the platform except for Iranian diplomats and only censor them when they post stuff about COVID-19. That's their choice.

    You also have the right to not use Twitter. I certainly choose not to. You might want to make the same decision if Twitter doing things is making you upset.

    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?
    What is your proposed solution to the situation?

  40. #40

  41. #41

  42. #42

  43. #43

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    I understand that none of these platforms are breaking laws by kicking people off them.

    But the heart of the question is do you think if we had it so these companies were led by extreme racists/white supremecists. Lets say they kick off anyone who says anything bad about the police, the government, and only whites.

    Would you still have the stance of "These companies can do what they want".

    If u are fine with people getting kicked off because you don't give a shit about their speech, but care when they kick someone off for speech u agree with, then its not about "they have the right to do this!" its about "they are doing something i support because X speech is bad".

    These companies can do this. It is their right. We can criticize them for their actions and anti free speech principles they stand for. I think those who are for it should just admit they are against free speech as a principle instead of obfuscating that "THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING IILLEGAL!"
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  44. #44

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I understand that none of these platforms are breaking laws by kicking people off them.

    But the heart of the question is do you think if we had it so these companies were led by extreme racists/white supremecists. Lets say they kick off anyone who says anything bad about the police, the government, and only whites.

    Would you still have the stance of "These companies can do what they want".

    If u are fine with people getting kicked off because you don't give a shit about their speech, but care when they kick someone off for speech u agree with, then its not about "they have the right to do this!" its about "they are doing something i support because X speech is bad".

    These companies can do this. It is their right. We can criticize them for their actions and anti free speech principles they stand for. I think those who are for it should just admit they are against free speech as a principle instead of obfuscating that "THEY ARENT DOING ANYTHING IILLEGAL!"
    If they were lead by supremacists I wouldn't be on their platform. Kind of why I question if I should even have an account here.

    It is also why I'm not interested in a Parler or Gab account. Both of those cites censor the left quickly despite what they say and they are allowed to.

    If twitter wants to ban the libs then I would be fine with that. They are a business. I'll stand by that too. I won't cry about censorship.

  45. #45

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If they were lead by supremacists I wouldn't be on their platform. Kind of why I question if I should even have an account here.

    It is also why I'm not interested in a Parler or Gab account. Both of those cites censor the left quickly despite what they say and they are allowed to.

    If twitter wants to ban the libs then I would be fine with that. They are a business. I'll stand by that too. I won't cry about censorship.
    Can u link me to censorship on either Gab or Parler.

    I don't use either. Ive never heard this claim before.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  46. #46

  47. #47

    Re: FUCK TWITTER!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Ya'll keep saying FREEZEPEACH but I don't think you have a damn clue what that even is.

    Free speech isn't the ability to say whatever the fuck you want on a social media platform. If you can't understand that then you are really lost and will continue to be utterly disappointed
    Are you talking about the law or the principle.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  48. #48

  49. #49

  50. #50

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •