Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
I'm really surprised myself that Varcron put me at the very top of his list. I was thinking a couple of irl days ago that I hadn't ever interacted with Varcron and then he comes out seeing me as top town. Not impossible, but I don't think the things I said warrant such a "solid" town read of me. I'd slot Varcron as possible to be scum, especially with the way they're twisting what they're saying as MM and also DM have pointed out. Although I don't like DM in that regard either, atleast I'd say it's unlikely that they're both scum. Except for bussing shenanigans, I think.

I'm kinda of the opinion that there's one scum between DM and Varcron and one scum between MM and SJ tbh. If there's facts that speak against that then let me know. It's just my inituition leading me to that impression. Although I don't like how Martin is flying under the radar again since he pops up sporadically with a few walls and seems to be gone. That's okay, but makes me forget about him which is dangerous.
I haven't intereacted with you, yes, but I have watched your interactions with others.

This is true, although as you read DM has his set of eyes on me now.

Also keep an eye out if it is me lynched on DM. I believe Bahk is going to be an easy scum solve however the second scum in my eyes is likely DM over MM, since MM's reaction to my lack of english proves my point.