S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Also can people stop stating they are replacing in thread, holy shit lol.
    If that happens more often I wouldn't be surprised if there was eventually a:

"If everyone doesn't stop saying they're replacing out I will be replacing out"

from anyone
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Had to check the setup page to see no trickery with suicide's possible.
    Oh so now you check the setup page

- _ -

Vibe wise this is completely different from the Leto II at the start of the game.

I'll call it town for now though. I can't think of any sense or reason to return to the game like this unless they aren't self-conscious as a wolf at all.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Leto's post is opportunistic because it looks like he's just taking an excuse to shit loads of townpoints, because Gray's original post wasn't anti-town in the way he described. Pointing that out isn't opportunistic. I don't deny he put in a lot of effort into the post. That's literally my problem with it.
    Okay, thank you for that. Kinda matches the impression I got from you on that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

If this was the mod, I'd report you for game throwing - that's how bad it is.
    Okay, I'm assuming you know what a game-throw is.

A town PR reveal on D1 isn't going to cause town to lose the game.

Why are you making it look worse than it actually is?

This kinda feels like an attack on Wisp's rationality in order to question his reads, especially since you're bringing up your read on Gray without respect to the thread's (perhaps) general controversy over Gray's slot at times. I'm fairly sure I've seen a few town and scum reads or pushes on gray so far.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #608

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    This kinda feels like an attack on Wisp's rationality in order to question his reads, especially since you're bringing up your read on Gray without respect to the thread's (perhaps) general controversy over Gray's slot at times. I'm fairly sure I've seen a few town and scum reads or pushes on gray so far.
    What I mean by this is that sometimes (though I will note I only have ~8 months of FM experience) its optimal for a role with a day-vig ability to shoot someone you scum-read who will likely be in or already is in the PoE.

And some argue doing it as soon as possible is better.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #609

I'm not acting anything you fool, don't make shit up dickhead.

Apparently you missed my read on gray/mm/martin/yzb which was before this day kill.

Either way, it is my wish to end this day sooner than later - prolonging it only brings suffering.

-unvote

Ftr, I have a suspicion that the triggered wiisp is secretly legit trying his best to game throw. No, I'm not kidding.
    I have no clue what was the vote (or who they voted) before AIVION edited this apparently.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I wouldn’t be able to read ppl this game and you guys deserve someone who won’t fold and have mental breakdowns bc of getting scumread. Like I tried to read but its just not working lol. All I’m getting is contextless posts that may be scummy if viewed in a certain light or maybe townie so I’m literally doing 50/50 on a lot of my reads here. I will literally be a fifth wheel this game if I’m in it, so I’m not interested.
    some people never had the makings of a varsity mafia player
    hey @SamsungLyssa what're your thoughts on Leto II's slot
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #612

God:
    Wisp

Town Leans:
    Halz
    Richard

Lesser Town Leans (probably for bad reasons)
    Leto II

Don’t know how I feel about his outburst
    Paul/Samson

Null:
    Dark
    Bahk
    S-FM Magoroth
    Samsung

Possible Scum:
    (I wouldn’t take this too seriously, since we still have 4 complete nulls)
    Yzb
    Martin
    MM

Gray is dead, don’t care
    oh hey

someone other than me actually cared to make a reads list
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    -vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    just in case I did not make my point clear.

To answer the question of why I made a reaction test which this slot reacted poorly enough for me to now express lynch intent.

Hammer control is necessary
    Could you tell me anything about Yzb25?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Your "reads list" aka who you perceive as good mafia players to bad mafia players
    I'm sorry?

you just told me the exact opposite of what Helz said in the past

And I have no clue why the hell both of you are dancing around the subject instead of being straight-to-the point about the purpose of these statements

Like, its as if people are scum-reading me but don't really have any questions for me since I gave out my reads in said readslist, and then take no stance at all on the issue of me except give a comment that the reads list is somehow bad.

Additionally, whoever's "strong" is going to appear as either town or scum because strong players don't just hide from the thread for many days and say nothing. For those without content, I generally Null them unless I find everyone else to be town.

it honestly feels discrediting without actually scum-reading
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #616

I don't log out, and I don't agree with Halz making that read on you, it's OOG, I have tabs open on my browser and phone at pretty much all times

I want people to talk to me about Martin? I'm pretty sure that's his name and in particular his wall and reads. It's not necessarily wolfy to be like tonally that monotone, or that Leto is somewhat townies for reacting the way he did, but it does bother me more so in regards to Martin
    I can't blame you for that read at all; I'm trying to see if I can be less invested in longer game format as I don't think it is healthy for me to be involved in it so much. Also with the college semester comming up if I don't practice being only semi-active it'll destroy my schedules in the future unless I replace out. Aside from this just checking in for a few hours every 3 days or so seems to be good for me; I took it as a suggestion with the role-PM that I got from AIVION.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #617

I don't think Martin has directly interacted with us, which is kinda surprising given our presence in the thread. Not sure what my partner thinks of him, we haven't discussed Martin once yet. So that gives off a vibe of him being kinda invisible. Which I dunno, seems pretty ominous to me now that I think about it.
    Look, I would love to interact with the #1 poster in the thread but I don't like having to deal with archons that don't note who they are per post.

I guess the colors could help if that's what you guys are doing but honestly its confusing and sometimes I wish I could ISO the colors individually so I could just look at one head and ignore all the others and treat the slot as one person.

I also fully expect any read by me on you is going to be of poor quality given most of my FM experiences for the past 8 moths are people who are not archons.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #618

Note here, that they claim they are from heaven and on quick thought that is just a lazy way to claim town (Which they already did yet had to "Use quotation marks"). Yet they then make a point about not lying with a sarcastic smile.
    In fact they could be placing an egoistic real hidden claim as scum, as technically Satan and demons come from heaven.

This is there only post there that day, out of the blue and very specific, this hints towards a grey/Bahkieh scum team

I am completly fine with the time they have to play the game, I am not find with the way they for no reason throw shade on Samson. They are clearly readying the game as they are well aware in what we said which was a while before they made this comment.

So, overall I have a scum lean on @Bahkieh @Bahkieh
    I don't think these really indicate scuminess.

This might be because I don't play like them as !scum me, but ideally I don't think the 2nd post they make is targeted towards a scum buddy. Like, the objective of wolves is deceive the villagers. If gray is scum here then Bahkieh is likely town. Though I don't think that works vice versa.

As for a third post, well I kinda just feels like that's an NAI finger-of-suspicion statement. Both as a wolf and a villager they're going to point at someone. Why not look into a player who might play similarly to you?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Done for now.

Hybrid Richard Dawkins (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Samson
    yzb25 (3 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, MartinGG99
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-6]):
    Helz

wait wth
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #621

I'm guessing Samson is just Paul's account with a re-name?

Apparently @Samson voted, thought I would note that since the link to the vote leads me to this.

Quite useful though, for ISO'ing the slot when I get to that later.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

Good on them for not OMGUS’ing.

So we got Hybird and YZB.
    Samson sus of Hybird of either their own/they believe YZB is Town or they sheep YZB.
    While YZB is voting Hybird, MM/Wiisp/Martin is voting them.
    Now if YZB flips Scum, a bus can still exist within the 3 of em.
    Although Wiisp doesn’t bus Day 1. I know their meta and they don’t do that.
    But MM and Martin both could.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

I'm trying to look into his stunt to the best of my abilities, and all I can come up with is it being NAI.
    There was one strange thing from Helz all this fiasco. It's that - it's a little hard for me to believe that Helz didn't read the setup. Especially not reading the one thing he is was acting of doing - is a little hard to believe. I mean obviously, Richard was going along with it, but it wasn't obvious to Helz by the virtue of Helz not reading what he "acted" to do. And because of that spent several posts afterwards to taint Richard? Would scum act like they didn't read the setup to taint a player for several posts? Would a town act like they didn't read the setup to probe for reactions? Neither makes sense to me tbh.
    I agree with, relate to and like this reasoning. I was asking because you placed a vote, but you explain this later. I'm tempted to give you a tiny bit of townpoints for that.

The original yzb post doesn't look bad to me. People were afraid of this setup's lenght lol. I read the irritation about the lack of pressure as a separate topic. What I find scummy isn't the post you jumped on, but rather his reaction to pressure, which seems to be quite literally anxiety/maybe the feeling of having been caught.

My original vote on Helz was a meme, made funnier by my earlier claims of being god . This was just unvoting a RVS vote basically, though him being "God" at that point might have something to do with it.
    I think what you're not seeing is that, when I replied to the post where I voted Helz, I didn't read the posts that came before that - where that kill was "confirmed" by Richard's unvoting. Here I have.
    Oh, so that was just out of the whole context because you hadn't read. Can't blame you for that myself xD

That's fair. He's a dickhat nonetheless and is the reason I now know this site has a block list.
    Wish I had learned it sooner.
    Uhh what... : (
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Exactly as the multi-headed person stated. Its a 3 WEEK day. I am in no rush to post content and flood the game. Onto a game thought, I don't trust Samson. It would be easy to lie at any point and I have no interest in playing their game.
    @Marshmallow Marshal
    I don't know if I still need to go into detail about my earlier stuff, but if you still want me to I will
    I think your stuff now is better than what you were doing before

I am gunna leave leto to do his thing for now, but I still think his reaction is a little inflated
    I didn't kill y2b because Im pretty sure he will continue to be the PoE and we can just execute if need be
    Since you're practically confirmed, I don't see a huge need for you to explain that until you give your read on Paul's slot. It could always be interesting, though.
    Yeah, Leto looks like he overreacted a bit here. If we could just have a toxicity-free game it'd be nice lol, and tbh I don't think anyone's specifically to blame for anything atm, so I hope we can all just play a game of mafia until we die of starvation after months.
    About the smite, uhh... not sure I agree with the reasoning, but I guess there is no point in debating this now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Hmm God not liking my riddles is a problem. How does one stay in character if by staying in character I am out of said character. I'm stuck in a paradox, I need time to reflect on the bootstrap paradox, watch some movies and I'll be back.
    Lol. I like your slot's stuff fun-wise, but I've yet to see much significance coming from it, so it'd be nice if you could give some reads. What do think of Leto?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #633

"Reading the thread" - you mean you are "constantly logging out and back in"

:+)
    Lol. What do you think of Helz's push on you for this, and what are your conclusions on his alignment? I disagree with it because activity isn't a tell, especially not without meta, and even more so when you're talking about an archon. I think Helz knows that, so it's a little bit strange he pushed you for that.
    I don't think Martin has directly interacted with us, which is kinda surprising given our presence in the thread. Not sure what my partner thinks of him, we haven't discussed Martin once yet. So that gives off a vibe of him being kinda invisible. Which I dunno, seems pretty ominous to me now that I think about it.
    Martin is a bit like Paul's slot, but without the roleplay... There's nothing that comes to my mind when I try to remember a post of his lol, which is not a terribly good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Leto II Has officially replaced out with @Varcron !

Carry on.
    ............................ welp.

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Exactly as the multi-headed person stated. Its a 3 WEEK day. I am in no rush to post content and flood the game. Onto a game thought, I don't trust Samson. It would be easy to lie at any point and I have no interest in playing their game.
    I read this in a quote and realized the last sentence meant strictly nothing lol. The part about flooding the game is fair, but if we take the only meaningful things from this slot, we end up with nonsense.... @Bahkieh please explain. Yes, it'd be easy to lie at any point, and that's the game...? Not sure how that makes Samson scummier than anyone. It's like scumreading you for breathing air.

35. ISO #635

we have to fix this
    -vote Varcron
    While I find your roleplay very amusing, Varcron is right when he says it is effectively shitposting when no content is included. Quality shitposting, but shitposting nonetheless. Voting him for calling you out is just anti-town and scummy. Seeing how the shitposting-roleplay very much carried on even when you were asked to stop and give content, I feel like
    is only appropriate. This is both a policy-pressure vote and a vote against who is now a scumlean.

36. ISO #636

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    While I find your roleplay very amusing, Varcron is right when he says it is effectively shitposting when no content is included. Quality shitposting, but shitposting nonetheless. Voting him for calling you out is just anti-town and scummy. Seeing how the shitposting-roleplay very much carried on even when you were asked to stop and give content, I feel like
    is only appropriate. This is both a policy-pressure vote and a vote against who is now a scumlean.
    Fundamentalist religion is hell-bent on ruining the scientific education of countless thousands of innocent, well-meaning, eager young minds. Non-fundamentalist, "sensible" religion may not be doing that. But it is making the world safe for fundamentalism by teaching children, from their earliest years, that unquestioning faith is a virtue.

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm guessing Samson is just Paul's account with a re-name?

Apparently @Samson voted, thought I would note that since the link to the vote leads me to this.

Quite useful though, for ISO'ing the slot when I get to that later.
    I didn't type that so yes, ahem. I am currently occupying a body that is much more of a vessel. The last inhabitant pissed off someone big because they were completely removed from this and every other reality and timeline. But the good news is we still have Paul's body, which is now min. I've turned it cosmetically awesome with the nomenclature of Samson.

38. ISO #638

I didn't type that so yes, ahem. I am currently occupying a body that is much more of a vessel. The last inhabitant pissed off someone big because they were completely removed from this and every other reality and timeline. But the good news is we still have Paul's body, which is now min. I've turned it cosmetically awesome with the nomenclature of Samson.
    Eh you've been alright so far. I'm kinda sad Paul peaced though. This game would have been more fun with him in it.

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Okay someone is posting as me in my account. If you want to be Samson be Samson. I'm logging off this shit. Have Helz text me when you figure out who has hacked your game and wasted my time.
    Nevermind super-overreaction I had a link open and was looking at Posts from Paul who is now retroactively called Samson. Jesus that was confusing.

41. ISO #641

Nevermind super-overreaction I had a link open and was looking at Posts from Paul who is now retroactively called Samson. Jesus that was confusing.
    Getting things back on track. We haven't addressed the complete lack of Riddle guessing. Oh Richard Dawkins, I had to look you up. Okay I get it you are in character too. I just thought since we had a bible theme we would pick biblical characters to method act, not people who refuse to believe or entertain the existance, purpose, or good value of the entire theme. Just Saying, hats off to Super for not breaking character, and Ima put my hat back on because despite not breaking character he still chose the trolliest thing possible as a character. Hats are off and on at the same time, it is schopenhauer's hat.

42. ISO #642

Didn't make it clear but the vote on Varcron was a carry on from Leto. Who after failing their first attack on us decided to restart it and went back to the start of the attack.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #643

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Didn't make it clear but the vote on Varcron was a carry on from Leto. Who after failing their first attack on us decided to restart it and went back to the start of the attack.
    Whhhhhhat I thought Richard Dawkins was Superjack. I'm confused. Also, I meant Schrödinger's Hat in my last post. I'm impulsive and error-prone, if we don't have an edit feature then be warned now I make mistakes right and left constantly.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Whhhhhhat I thought Richard Dawkins was Superjack. I'm confused. Also, I meant Schrödinger's Hat in my last post. I'm impulsive and error-prone, if we don't have an edit feature then be warned now I make mistakes right and left constantly.
    I forgot to switch accounts. The search function doesn't work on Hybrid accounts forcing me to keep switching.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

I forgot to switch accounts. The search function doesn't work on Hybrid accounts forcing me to keep switching.
    Thank Gawd....I mean THANK WIISP. Ahem, I'm going to slip back into method Samson the drunk riddle maker who may or may not eventually kill everyone WIISP wills it so.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

If you haven't noticed my Partner loves to reply to other people's posts of roleplay and claims of shit posting, with shit posting. Your vote Is pathetic, weak and lazy. I think a player should make talk to the low posters, or even vote then to provoke some sort of reply.
    Oh look. Someone did. That's us. That's progression while this is just lame.

Our opinion on Helz shall remain uncommented as that's between us and Helz for now until Helz partakes without the beer.