S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34
Results 1,651 to 1,676 of 1676
  1. #1651

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you saying your walls were scummy lol??
    I'm saying that I've specified (as well as Varcron in the distant past of this game) that my walls are generally NAI and you really really shouldn't judge me on the simple fact that it's effort.

    Like it's incredibly easy to effort both as scum and as town unless I got IRL obligations to deal with. I would imagine the same even applies to some other players. In other words: That reads isn't nuanced enough for it to be a good read.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  2. #1652

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I have re-read this whole game these last couple of hours and honestly, it has given me more questions than answers.

    I'm only half convinced that Mag checked DM. I'm cannot 100% tell if Mag had an honest read-switch from D1 to D2 on DM or if he actually checked him. He brings up the vote dynamics on D1 as reason to make SJ, MM and DM the town core. When I looked at the way that went though, both MM and Martin were on yzb pretty early on, but also switched votes to other people momentarily. DM had their vote on other people up until close to the end where they tried to place a vote on yzb but failed to do so.

    What's more interesting is that yzb, when Helz mentioned it and voted Dark Magician, was ready to sheep him onto DM to protect himself.



    Would yzb, as scum, jump at the chance to sacrifice fellow scum mate DM? A couple posts later he showed a reluctance to sacrifice Bahkieh instead, calling it "lame". Couple posts later he did jump onto Bahkieh though but said this:



    Failed vote in this case. Comparing the tone however, I'd feel most comortable with lynching Bahkieh today. And in case Bahkieh is scum, MM would be the most likely partner. I don't see Bahkieh bussing Martin with their vote two days in a row.

    -vote Bahkieh


    I'd love input on this though. scum!Bahkieh makes most sense to have scum!MM as mate but earlier during re-reading I also entertained both MM and Martin as possible town slots and considered a DM+Bahkieh team. In both cases I'd have Bahkieh down as scum though. If Martin turns out to be scum then wp, but it's a really close call for me here.
    It should be obvious that Noticz is one of the most likeliest to be town in this gamestate.

    The only thing I disagree with is the half/half implausibility of Magoroth checking DM on n1. With SJ being Powerful its quite clear that Magoroth likely genuinely town-read him for EoD1 and had no purpose in checking him. If he did suspect and wanted to check SJ, then he could've brought up that result but for some reason didn't. Which would've made for a completely sub-optimal and illogical play. To me, the optimal cop play is to check people who may be likely citizens/angles/vanilla or be likely to last long into the game if they aren't checked. Besides, if you do green-check a lower-influence player (IIRC Dark Magician wasn't doing much on D1 and was acting suspicious), then you force the wolves to kill that green-checked player unless they want it to be in an F-X situation. Which would give them less room to maneuver to win a F-X.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  3. #1653

  4. #1654

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I've re-read Mag's early D2 posts, and it's still true that the ambiguity doesn't exactly indicate a clear check on DM (hence why I thought SJ was the check, but that is impossible since he would've came up as TPR/scum, which would probably have gotten him a scumread). Perhaps he checked Helz and simply did not have any information? That would explain the utter lack of breadcrumbing from an experienced player. All of this leads nowhere, though: we only know we cannot count on any check information from Mag.
    I have difficulty believing Mag doesn't check DM and yet puts him as the 2nd top town. Especially when SJ could not have been green-checked.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  5. #1655

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Well, I'll say that I do think the different ways that yzb has responded to voting either of them D1 does indicate something but trying to find out the intent is not easy. Be that as it may, I'll paraphrase some interesting points Helz has made:

    First of all: Everyone needs to be careful with their vote. It should be obvious, but especially this setup allows scum to coordinate during the day which allows them to snipe any town member here that currently has 1 vote. To add on:


    To which Helz summed up that #1625 means Bahkieh or MartinGG is scum and #1627 means either Martin or MM is scum. And since it's been 2 days since those votes it's reasonable to assume that both of those situations have 1v1 scum and one of them must be a scum player voting. Adding on:


    Further, a point that I liked a lot made by someone in dead chat is how insane it is for Martin to throw a "Let me just put this here" and vote. I definitely agree, now that it's been pointed out.

    All in all we should allow Rhand some more time to read up and I'll also keep discussing some points with Helz to add more town perspectives here.
    Wth? How is that insane? DM/Rhand is very likely mech cleared to me as I've said, that leaves you, Bahk, and MM. Before I placed my vote that was quite evident to me and I have less faith in MM or Bahk being town rather than you, especially since you came into the day with good tone. That was even built upon by your re-reading.

    How does voting whom I think is scum, in a situation where I'm 66% likely to hit scum, such a bad idea when I'm feeling good about it?

    Like, the way I see it: I don't think I would let MM or Bahk live past an F-X. You can, and DM/Rhand can. Those two, especially after I looked into it more than I already had in my notes, appeared to be the most likely scum. Especially with MM's disappointing progression for D3, and Bahk's previous unreasonable outburst imo.

    Unless you're going to tell me there's a good chance of villager between the two in an environment where scum are almost at majority?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  6. #1656

  7. #1657

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Well, this has now become a really slow game.

    So let's start this back up. MM, you state a lot of opinions and express where you agree and disagree on reads and that's cool. I'd like to hear more specifically though: If you had to vote someone today, right now, who would that be? Bahkieh and Martin have made their opinions clear so I'm wondering about yours as it's not really explicitly clear to me.

    @Rhand have you had time to read this game? Would love to hear some new perspectives, especially regarding what you think of MM, Martin and Bahkieh respectively. Have you progressed far enough?
    Gun to head,
    -vote Bahkieh

    He straight up sheeped yesterday on what happened to be (surprisingly enough) a town lynch. And now, he's leaving an unexplained vote on Martin at LYLO.

    Teammate: probably Rhand. In hindsight, with the knowledge of Varcron's flip, his slot's switch from me to Varcron looks really opportunistic, which adds to the cumulation of his scumminess.
    If not Rhand, it's you, Noctiz, in which case you're surfing on his scumminess, and you're doing it well. I think lynching you over him is probably a mistake, though... and since we can't be wrong, I'm probably not voting you.

    They don't really have associative tells, but I don't expect scum!Bahkieh to have associative tells related to him, given the small amount of posts he has.

    Alternate world is Martin + Rhand, with Martin trying to pull the weird gambit of getting his teammate as confirmed town. That's probably too insane to be real, though; it's literally Blink levels of gambit. Martin isn't that wild as scum, afaik.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  8. #1658

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    While NoticZ *could* be scum here I don't see how that's the most plausible option here; DM as I said I think was green-checked. The fact that DM has been put through quite some doubt this whole game overall (iirc) only to end up as the 2nd best town-read on Mag's list was obviously meant to dodge looking like he had cop TMI to the wolves.
    Ah, yes, because you put your 100 % green checks below your standard reads when you're an investigative, of course... /s
    "Cop TMI" is a bad reason not to stop massive pushes against someone you know is town. If Mag really did that and we have town!DM, he pretty much threw the game with that massive mistake. He's a good player, so I don't buy it at all. Also, it's not "obviously meant" to dodge looking like he has TMI... where did you get that from?

    Also, see ^ that is what I'm talking about when I say DM + Martin is the alternate weird gambit world.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  9. #1659

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm saying that I've specified (as well as Varcron in the distant past of this game) that my walls are generally NAI and you really really shouldn't judge me on the simple fact that it's effort.

    Like it's incredibly easy to effort both as scum and as town unless I got IRL obligations to deal with. I would imagine the same even applies to some other players. In other words: That reads isn't nuanced enough for it to be a good read.
    I never said it was a hard read, simply that I liked the walls. That was earlier in the game, when actual matter to read people was quite scarce. You're giving it way too much weight, and then say "you gave it too much weight!"...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  10. #1660

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Several points I'd like to make:

    First of all, I'd like to plead the case that I should be considered a safe town slot. This might get me killed the coming night (if I'm not already the highest priority due to the chat I have with Helz), but it'll help for the current lynch situation. This would make it so from a different town POV there's a 2/3 chance of getting the lynch right which is better than a simple 50/50, obviously. The reason I'm pleading the case is because me making the effort of communicating with the dead as a middle man should speak to my alignment. If I were scum, do I really, at this point in the game, pull a gambit like that? It's not like I was particularly at risk beforehand. And if I'm scum and openly claim to have a chat with Helz and it's actually someone else who has a chat going then I'm immediately revealed. Too risky from a scum POV. This is why everyone here should consider me a town slot.

    Getting this out of the way, let me make my current POV clear (which is a mix of the discussion between Helz and me and my own thoughts):
    Currently Martin would be the top lynch for me. This is largely due to mechanical reasons as well as behavioural. The main thing I'm considering is that Martin is involved in two voting situations and no one was sniped yet. Bahkieh and MM could also be said to be suspicious mechanically because either Bahkieh is scum and that's why Martin hasn't been sniped or MM is scum and that's why MM hasn't been sniped. But Martin is involved as someone that's gotten voted on as well as voting someone else. Furthermore, behaviourally I still see the Martin voting MM as a point that sticks out to me, especially since Wisp mentioned it. It really was a very nonchalant vote that's only further been justified afterwards and while Martin has responded to my earlier accusation, it's not been quite to my satisfaction.

    I also dislike Martin's insistence on DM/Rhand having been checked. As much as Helz is telling me, it seems like Mag has checked neither DM or SJ. Which brings me to the point that DM/Rhand is still a serious suspect and if Martin turns up scum then it's very likely that Rhand is the scum mate. I wouldn't make that conclusion 100% but if Martin is scum and it's between Bahkieh and Rhand then I'd most likely go for Rhand. Although I'm really not feeling very good about Bahkieh being town overall. lol

    Right now in a MM vs Martin situation I'd judge Martin as scummier and that's currently who I'd lynch at EOD. Then next day likely go for Rhand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  11. #1661

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Considering you as confirmed town because you claim to speak with the dead is a stretch. You could be scum playing the medium game, and although that isn't super likely, trying to get yourself ruled out of the "potential scums" pool is not very good looking; that being said, I can very well see why you'd do that as town, so it may just be NAI that you're trying to pull that. Plus, it does give you some town points. Also, your scum equity is pretty low, considering the following facts: noone really is towny, and you are not really scummy. Therefore, I guess I'm ready to exclude you from the PoE, because a scum!Noctiz world is becoming a conspiracy theory. If I assume that town!Noctiz is locked, I can make a much sharper PoE, so here we go.

    Of Martin, Rhand and Bahkieh, only one is town. That means the following worlds are possible:

    1. Martin/Rhand. Quite possible; the posts Martin makes about Rhand certainly point towards that. As for Rhand's posts themselves, nothing points towards anything from my PoV, since a great part of his slot's interactions were with me. Rhand's slot however is individually scummy, and I don't like how he went from initiating and requesting a thunderdome between us two to basically sheeping me. However, this assumes Bahkieh is town, which I honestly have a hard time believing, especially considering he's not even saying anything about the vote he dropped at LYLO several days ago.

    2. Martin/Bahkieh. Not impossible, but if Martin is scum, I'd much rather see him with Rhand than with Bahkieh due to associations. Martin - Bahkieh interactions have been rather tense all game, and placing a vote, especially an unbacked one, on your scummate when you're in scum!Bahkieh's position is terribly dangerous: town could ninja hammer scum!Martin, and that wouldn't even clear scum!Bahkieh, since he wouldn't have put real pressure; the result would likely be a loss for that team.

    3. Bahkieh/Rhand. That's kind of a sad scenario where we'd just have had to lynch inactive or nonsensical people to easily win early on. No associations can be made between them in either way, and they are both individually scummy. It feels like it's too easy, tbh. I can't rule it out and nothing but that "really?" feeling tells me to rule it out, but I don't think that's the world we live in; it has literally never happened to me that the whole 3-man scumteam was just this obvious and easy.


    From all scenarios left that exclude Noctiz, Martin/Rhand makes the most sense. The issue is, Bahkieh still is the scummiest to me when it comes to individuals. Between Martin and Rhand, Rhand is the most likely to be scum with Bahkieh, so lynching him might make the most sense here, since it limits the dice rolls by being somewhat common to both the most likely association that excludes the scummiest individual and the most likely association that includes the scummiest individual. But tbh, I'm not sure about anything here.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #1662

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    You know, this is one of the few posts by you where I can say we're pretty much in agreement. Not that I never agreed with anything you said before but this strikes all the right chords with me.

    Scenario 1 is what I consider currently as most likely and Scenario 3 is also what popped in my head as likely initially but I ultimately ruled it out due to the fact that I believe Martin to be scum. Scenario 2 would really bite us in the ass if it ends up that way but I think that if we lynch Martin and we're right then like 8/10 times I'm gonna lynch Rhand over Bahkieh. Even though I'd agree that looked at individually, Bahkieh would top the list.

    Other than that I'd agree that in principle it's not the best look to make myself out to be a sort of safe town slot but I reckon the context of the situation will speak towards why this is a town move and not a scum play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  13. #1663

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Reviving this because we don't have that many days left. We should come to a consensus that unites the town so that scum can't just come and pile up on someone at EoD and cause a tie or straight up with the game (and that consensus has to be on the right person, obviously). @NoctiZ @Bahkieh @MartinGG99 @Rhand , my proposal is that we lynch Rhand today, as explained in my last post.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #1664

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I was thinking of also posting today for sure to find a consensus.

    Rhand to me is not the scummiest, it's Martin. I wouldn't be super happy with a Rhand lynch because by themselves the slot doesn't look like much either way, it's only scummy by association and while I agree that Rhand would be the most probable overlap in either scenario, I can't entirely rule out Martin + Bahkieh. So my vote would likely be for Martin.

    Although thinking about this, honestly, even if we lynch Rhand and we're right I'd still go for Martin most likely the next day so it doesn't really matter which way around we do this. In the end the likeliest pairings are MM + Bahkieh or Martin + Rhand from my POV and the latter is scummier to me than the former.

    I'm just not sure if we will be able to lynch Rhand. If we're right then the question is if Bahkieh can wake up from their slumber to change their vote. Other than that I guess I'm more or less behind that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  15. #1665

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I was thinking of also posting today for sure to find a consensus.

    Rhand to me is not the scummiest, it's Martin. I wouldn't be super happy with a Rhand lynch because by themselves the slot doesn't look like much either way, it's only scummy by association and while I agree that Rhand would be the most probable overlap in either scenario, I can't entirely rule out Martin + Bahkieh. So my vote would likely be for Martin.

    Although thinking about this, honestly, even if we lynch Rhand and we're right I'd still go for Martin most likely the next day so it doesn't really matter which way around we do this. In the end the likeliest pairings are MM + Bahkieh or Martin + Rhand from my POV and the latter is scummier to me than the former.

    I'm just not sure if we will be able to lynch Rhand. If we're right then the question is if Bahkieh can wake up from their slumber to change their vote. Other than that I guess I'm more or less behind that.
    The point about the ability to form a consensus on Rhand is a pretty good one... Bahkieh doesn't exactly look like he's planning on existing. I wonder if that's not specifically his plan, though. I'm uncomfortable with the idea that Bahkieh is a weird townie who successfully placed his vote on a scum without explaining it and then just vanished at LYLO; it doesn't seem right. But when associations are taken into account, Martin/Rhand becomes pretty much the only thing that makes sense, minus maybe Bahkieh/Rhand, which would be sad. I guess making a mistake today or tomorrow doesn't change much, since we lose either way, so we might as well lynch for who we think is scummy and who we can form a consensus against.

    We probably should wait for others to chip in before voting, though. Or at least hope they chime in.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  16. #1666

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The point about the ability to form a consensus on Rhand is a pretty good one... Bahkieh doesn't exactly look like he's planning on existing. I wonder if that's not specifically his plan, though. I'm uncomfortable with the idea that Bahkieh is a weird townie who successfully placed his vote on a scum without explaining it and then just vanished at LYLO; it doesn't seem right. But when associations are taken into account, Martin/Rhand becomes pretty much the only thing that makes sense, minus maybe Bahkieh/Rhand, which would be sad. I guess making a mistake today or tomorrow doesn't change much, since we lose either way, so we might as well lynch for who we think is scummy and who we can form a consensus against.

    We probably should wait for others to chip in before voting, though. Or at least hope they chime in.
    Yeah, agreed.

    @Bahkieh @Rhand @MartinGG99

    Mentioning them just in case it helps them pop up in here. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  17. #1667

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    So we got less than 24h left if I got that right so I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the plan that's likelier to get us to a lynch.

    -vote MartinGG99
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  18. #1668

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    So we got less than 24h left if I got that right so I'm just gonna go ahead and go with the plan that's likelier to get us to a lynch.

    -vote MartinGG99
    Yeah, I don't think they're coming back anytime soon, and if we're wrong on this, then we're probably losing anyway. Anything left to say @MartinGG99 @NoctiZ ? If not, I'm hammering.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  19. #1669

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah, I don't think they're coming back anytime soon, and if we're wrong on this, then we're probably losing anyway. Anything left to say @MartinGG99 @NoctiZ ? If not, I'm hammering.
    Nothing to add from my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  20. #1670

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    If there is a tomorrow and Martin is scum, and I'm not here to see it, chances are Rhand is his scummate. Look at his interactions with Martin (and especially Martin's posts about him) and you'll see. This implies Bahkieh is town, which is a bit weird... but it still makes more sense than Rhand being town if Martin is scum.



    -vote MartinGG99
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  21. #1671

  22. #1672

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Gonna just make this short and sweet:

    Martin was El diablo himself (lord Satan)

    Night ends Saturday at 7pm since it's more convenient for me that way.

    I'm grateful for those who's kept up with the game as long as this took and to the OGs who never replaced out. Journey is near its final conclusion. Stay tuned!

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  23. #1673

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    The Final day!





    The final countdown. NoctiZ was killed in the night And was an Angel The final 3 remain. Who is the Evil out of them?! Will Evil prevail? Or will the forces of Heaven win?!

    Let's find out!





    Alive:
    @Dark Magician - replaced with @Rhand
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Bahkieh

    Smited:
    @Grayswandir - Angel
    @yzb25 - Demon
    @Helz - Human Priest
    @Wiisp - God
    @S-FM Magoroth - Soul Probe Angel
    @Samson - Angel
    @Varcron - Angel
    @SuperJack - Guardian Angel
    @MartinGG99 - Satan
    @NoctiZ - Angel


    With 3 left alive it is 2 votes to hammer.

    Link to Day 2: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...148#post918148

    Link to day 3: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...921#post919921
    Day 4 Ends March 25th at 5:00PM EST:

    Link to day 4: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...565#post920565

    Day 5 ends April 17th at 7PM
    Last edited by AIVION; March 31st, 2021 at 10:21 AM.

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  24. #1674

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    @Rhand , you are my main suspect, since Martin flipped scum. Anything to say? In the off-chance you're town, you have to do something here.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  25. #1675

  26. #1676

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    /exist

    Still waiting on DM's slot's defense if there is any; if not, I'm going to vote it before EoD comes. I'm not a fan of Bahkieh's utter silence considering the situation, which would definetly be satisfying for scum!Bakhieh, but since noone has spoken at all, it may just be the fact the game kinda died...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •