S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I have good news and bad news. And they're both the same!
    You don't need to feel the Hero Syndrome for the possibility of yzb red flip. It's all mine thanks to my 2nd post in the game.

You're such a troll lol

Those were some good points, thank you. Also, I didn't even know we have Last Wills here.

You tell me what an autocrat is without me having to google it, or I OMGUS you!
    An autocrat is you, Mr. God-Emperor :P
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/autocrat

Grey is wrong, though: we don't have last wills. Plus, God's kill is theoretically instantanous, which means there is no need to say who you're targeting to avoid playing with the Vigilante: it's literally a smite out of nowhere. Claiming God before using the kill could be a good idea if you want to be confirmed by the kill, though.

By the way, Grey Swan, dir, why are you elaborating a mechanical way to play the game without reading the setup? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Grey is wrong, though: we don't have last wills. Plus, God's kill is theoretically instantanous, which means there is no need to say who you're targeting to avoid playing with the Vigilante: it's literally a smite out of nowhere. Claiming God before using the kill could be a good idea if you want to be confirmed by the kill, though.

By the way, Grey Swan, dir, why are you elaborating a mechanical way to play the game without reading the setup? :P
    Thank you for the link!

Your reply about Grey feels mechanical, and the "claim before kill" idea sounds suspicious.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

3. ISO #53

Genesis‬ *1:1-5‬ *
    “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.”

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

It is anti-town to discuss the WIFOM around early D1 "claims" like his. He's obviously baiting something, and God, if He is not stupid, won't just come out and "slip" anything.
    -vote Grayswandir
    “She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire.”
    **Ezekiel‬ *24:12‬ *

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    if you want to do these roleplays, at least make them easy to understand
    else please stop
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:12‬ *

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by [SIZE=5
    Grayswandir ;914305][/SIZE]Honestly this is just so scummy that I don’t know if actual scum would do this lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.”
    **Mark‬ *8:26‬ *
    Quote Originally Posted by [SIZE=5
    Marshmallow Marshall[/SIZE];914325]It is anti-town to discuss the WIFOM around early D1 "claims" like his. He's obviously baiting something, and God, if He is not stupid, won't just come out and "slip" anything.
    -vote Grayswandir
    “She hath wearied herself with lies, and her great scum went not forth out of her: her scum shall be in the fire.”
    if you want to do these roleplays, at least make them easy to understand
    else please stop

9. ISO #59

you literally added new colors to highlight more things..., and I was talking about your explanations in verses, if those even are explanations, or rather just verses you know of or found that you could slip in "town" or "scum" for

so Grays is town because he has a TWTBAW read, and MM is a wolf because why?

10. ISO #60

Thank you for the link!

Your reply about Grey feels mechanical, and the "claim before kill" idea sounds suspicious.
    My reply is mechanical? You don't say! That's the point...

Also, if it was unclear, I'm saying that God should claim before using his kill if he wants to be confirmed by the kill, not in general. The path God chooses depends on the circumstances (for example, if we'd be at MYLO if God smites a townie, it would be a sin not to claim before killing to prevent a CC war that could cost us the game).

Please elaborate on how you read my post instead of saying "the idea sounds suspicious" or "the post feels mechanical" (especially since the post is literally about mechanics in a setup I made........)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #61

“And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.”
    **Mark‬ *8:26‬ *
    Why?
    Why?

I truly love what you're doing lol (NAI, it's just fun), but could you explain us your reads in a biblical, yet clear manner, please? Content-wise, this is as useful as a naked vote or as a "HES TOWN HES TOWN HES TOWN" spam.

12. ISO #62

Why?

Why?

I truly love what you're doing lol (NAI, it's just fun), but could you explain us your reads in a biblical, yet clear manner, please? Content-wise, this is as useful as a naked vote or as a "HES TOWN HES TOWN HES TOWN" spam.
    didnt u see though? he requoted all his posts with new colors, we just missed all the knowledge lol

13. ISO #63

ohh an anon account, which means they are hiding from meta
    Wonder what they are afraid of
    Anon accounts seem to be a fashion these days :P not that they're necessarily afraid of their meta
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Tbh Wiisp saying this could be AI ^^ Wiisp could be a downright asshole to his scumreads lmao, it was so hilarious. Wiisp could potentially be trying to be ‘nicer’ bc shitting on ppl as scum is kinda meh, and it doesn’t paint as much of a target on him if he plays nice.

FWIW, I totally won’t mind if you start calling ppl idiots for misreading :P I find that shit hilarious, especially since the way you did it wasn’t really that toxic.
    Nah, Wiisp changed his playstyle since then, and I dare say in a quite significant manner (and perhaps for the better, too). Scumreading him for not being toxic is both wrong and really not a good standard to set lol.
    Also, since last game people apparently didn't understand when I said attacks against someone were wrong, I'm gonna clarify this point: THIS DOES NOT MAKE WISP TOWN, IT JUST CHANGES NOTHING
    No "Acidic Egypt" ambiguity this time.
    Spoiler : ACIDIC EGYPT :

And for the record, it had nothing to do with Egypt or acid, it was about Illuminati lol
    The only reason I fall back into my older playstyle is if I really need to control the game as wolf, or stop town from playing poorly

you played with me? I dont remember you from my old games
    He's had many names throughout the millenia, but you probably know him best as Magoroth :P
    Good to know about your playstyle though...
    hehe now I can scumread you if you become toxic

14. ISO #64

didnt u see though? he requoted all his posts with new colors, we just missed all the knowledge lol
    Ah... He may have mistaken your request for clarity as a complete lack of interpretation of his posts, though. I'm giving him that chance at least.

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Some rapid bullet thoughts.

- Please don't spam this game. Take the time to make long posts. The more posts we have, the harder this game is going to be because content is just so taxing for towns people to sift through over and over again. Please.

- I'm prepping for vacation and won't really be around till maybe Tuesday. And I'm in another s-fm that really deserves my attention as EoD is in 26 hours.

- I also think this game would be perfect to try informal bird voting. We certainly have the luxury of time to make sure everyone understands what's going on with it.

- In addition, given that we have hammer on, which is needlessly scum sided, I will not be voting until 3 days before Day End. I encourage everyone to do the same. Early hammer would be absolutely terrible and then we'd spend Day 2 debating if it was scummy to do so or not. I don't need to have that argument.

- Lastly, let's not resort to personal attacks. This is going to be a long game, and it'll be more likely to cause people to burn out. I'd love to see the end of the game with everyone here and have no replacements. I apologize in advance for my sheer stupidity.
    - No spam in sight yet. Also, it's not going to be too taxing to go through all posts, since we have three weeks to do so.

- Sure, that's alright.

- I mean, if you want something to spam aboutdiscuss, sure... but I have doubts on the efficiency of this method when not everyone participates in it and when even less people understand what is going on with it.

- Majority lynch being a thing is probably what made a few people not refuse to sign lol. Don't ask too much from this kind of setup just yet; if people like the pace, I'm all in to have more of those setups running, maybe without hammers in the first week of each day. As for not voting... sorry, but that is horribly anti-town. Votes are an amazing pressure tool for town, and we cannot just leave them aside for weeks. If anyone insta-hammers without a strict consensus, they will likely be lynched tomorrow anyway. And "debating if it was scummy to do so or not" (and even better, to attempt to do so) implies we'd gain a ton of information from such an event, especially associations-wise.

- 10000000000 % agreed. This shouldn't really need to be said, but I guess we're better safe than sorry.

16. ISO #66

If you're town, I beg of you to not reveal your "weapons" early. Wait it out.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario: you told me first hour into the game that I usually do x as scum. Great! Now I do y. When instead you could have just waited for me to continue and then made your case a couple hundred posts later.

Please don't reveal to the scum how they have to play in order for you to town read them.

I'm not a fan of chitchatting like apparently some others are.
    But what you did here I find inherently anti-town.

-vote Grayswandir

This post might be hypocritical of me. But I find it important for every towny to be aware of this sort of thing especially given the game length.
    What makes this scummy instead of "mistaky"? I'm assuming you think it's scummy since you placed your vote there, and yet I see you talking to him clearly acting like you know he's town...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If you're so vocal about your intention to not even vote for weeks, scum are gonna feel 0 pressure for a while. You can't seriously think lynching a week and a half in is equivalent to a 24h lynch in a 48h day.
    Correct. We NEED to vote people. And although lynching a week and a half in isn't equivalent to lynching 24 hours in, I'd rather not have hammers without a relatively strong consensus.
    Sometimes when I'm scum I prepare this flowery, beautifully formatted wallpost for daystart to sweat out townpoints, because in the pre-game before the chat has opened you have tonnes of time and no expectation to reply to anything. In this gamemode, that same thing applies for most of the day. It's natural for ppl not to post for a few days. That's the spirit of the setup. But on the other extreme if someone seems to be consistently going awol for a week, dropping a beautiful wallpost then going awol again for a week and doing that over months, I'ma hold onto my suspicions because that's exactly what I'd do LOL.
    I'd be careful not to go too far with this, though. Posting walls once in a while can be a NAI playstyle (thinking about Voss and Distorted right now, as well as myself). What's scummy is if you're basically fluffing once every 2-3 days and then disappearing.

17. ISO #67

@yzb25 Could you explain this? Because from my perspective it looks like you literally just scum slipped in the classic sense of the word, lol. Were you taking it to mean they were scum and could make that analysis regardless of if you were town or not?

I’m sorry, I know I said I would not be posting again for a while, but if this is an actual slip I cannot let anyone else point this out first lmao. No way I’d forgive myself for ignoring this, and letting someone else take credit for it, lol.
    The sentence would make little sense if it were an actual slip. Taking that stance as scum would be ridiculously dumb xD

18. ISO #68

I assume at least some here have played many games with completely new FM players present.

Any opinions on @Bahkieh entrance post?
    I think I have seen similar but can't remember their alignments in the end.
    It will all depend on if they lurk and do nothing or if they actually step in at some point. For now, they're null.

I should probably stop posting now

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

It is anti-town to discuss the WIFOM around early D1 "claims" like his. He's obviously baiting something, and God, if He is not stupid, won't just come out and "slip" anything.
    -vote Grayswandir
    I disagree, but I’m not going to solve scum’s game for them by telling them what ‘slip’ to look for.

23. ISO #73

My reply is mechanical? You don't say! That's the point...

Also, if it was unclear, I'm saying that God should claim before using his kill if he wants to be confirmed by the kill, not in general. The path God chooses depends on the circumstances (for example, if we'd be at MYLO if God smites a townie, it would be a sin not to claim before killing to prevent a CC war that could cost us the game).

Please elaborate on how you read my post instead of saying "the idea sounds suspicious" or "the post feels mechanical" (especially since the post is literally about mechanics in a setup I made........)
    My man, have I irritated you?

In almost all scenarios Satan would wait out their "guess the role" ability just for God, that's where your suggestion becomes unsettling.
    When I said "mechanical", I meant - you weren't sincere, clearly only joking around given the ":P" in the end. That ":P" is really out of place there if you were anything else but joking around. A filler question.

What makes this scummy instead of "mistaky"? I'm assuming you think it's scummy since you placed your vote there, and yet I see you talking to him clearly acting like you know he's town...
    If you want to know my read or thoughts on him - just ask. I find him very towny.
    For why I called the act "scummy" and placed a vote - it's in order to discourage similar acts in the future. Made null and void as of right now...

I look at what you saw in my post, and I don't see a "What did he try to accomplish here?" question popping up in your head. I only see either "what is his read on him?". I don't like it, for at best it's NAI when I had hoped to see something that makes you towny instead.

I love you.
    I don't.
    I rather players with the decency to extend the common courtesy to the other players of interacting with them like with human beings.
    I will try my best to respect him. No promises.

It will all depend on if they lurk and do nothing or if they actually step in at some point. For now, they're null.

I should probably stop posting now
    Officer of a confectionery, may I ask a favor of you?
    You have given the impression of willing to go the route of replying to every sentence in the game. (Which is more disruptive than helpful as a town while good flooding tactic as a scum, but the act itself is NAI excluding meta) May I ask that you don't leave out #8 and give your opinions regarding that?

I sincerely hope you won't keep going the route of replying to every sentence and asking about every little thing. Nearly everyone has expressed a diswant for that sort of thing so at least I'm not the only one.

test test test
    Size 1 is bigger than regular text?
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

This deserves to go in my signature.
    You have no signature.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Not a big fan of the mag train. Smells opportunistic. Especially cuz both of the votes seem to be for things that were anti-town rather than actually scummy. Hell, the supposed anti-town posts weren't even anti-town, and voting mag for being anti-town is not gonna stop him from being anti-town lmao. Mag seemed to have a lot of genuine pride in finding the "slip", and I actually thought the way he talked to wiisp was quite a sincere-sounding read. Mag played a major role in helping to get this game started (I assume a game like this could easily end up stagnating before it even begins) and has actually been quite pro-town overall so far. tbf, I guess only like 4-5 ppl have posted more than a couple times, so maybe this is the based "when in doubt push mag train" lmao. I just don't see why on earth you feel the need to try to get info out of mag here.

I guess Voss really isn't coming back. Shame, cuz I genuinely thought pushing him first made sense cuz he is seriously threatening in a setup like this (he can probably deliver a killer scum game in this sort of setup). And, again, the mag train is lame, so this probably makes more sense:

-vote Paul

the guy that doesn't seem to be busy with anything but wishes to give shallow reasonless reads in biblical verse yet also hasn't been voted lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

28. ISO #78

@Wiisp you recommended voting early and regularly. Doesn't it make sense to push paul for contributions here? Why haven't you thrown down a vote in general?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

29. ISO #79

I'd be careful not to go too far with this, though. Posting walls once in a while can be a NAI playstyle (thinking about Voss and Distorted right now, as well as myself). What's scummy is if you're basically fluffing once every 2-3 days and then disappearing.
    I didn't say I was gonna scumread ppl for posting walls. I'm saying in a setup like this if you seem to be making a consistent effort not to actually directly converse with ppl and only communicate thru very controlled / calculated posts it'll raise my alarm bells. And ppl who play in such a manner are never getting more than a null read from me. That's all.

30. ISO #80

Not a big fan of the mag train. Smells opportunistic. Especially cuz both of the votes seem to be for things that were anti-town rather than actually scummy. Hell, the supposed anti-town posts weren't even anti-town, and voting mag for being anti-town is not gonna stop him from being anti-town lmao.
    Confirm or deny that you were caught up when you made this comment please.

31. ISO #81

I didn't say I was gonna scumread ppl for posting walls. I'm saying in a setup like this if you seem to be making a consistent effort not to actually directly converse with ppl and only communicate thru very controlled / calculated posts it'll raise my alarm bells. And ppl who play in such a manner are never getting more than a null read from me. That's all.
    I'm 10000% going to do "controlled/calculated" posts as I try to do that every game. I truly believe it's healthier for the town. If you want to have conversations, I encourage you to play a faster form of mafia, like the arcade game on sc2mafia. Heck, I might even try to host a quick version of mafia on the forums in the coming weeks.

There is a way of doing wall posts wrong though. If the quotes posted are too many, and don't make sense together, that is the point at which one should use spoilers or break up their posts.

- No spam in sight yet. Also, it's not going to be too taxing to go through all posts, since we have three weeks to do so.

- Sure, that's alright.

- I mean, if you want something to spam aboutdiscuss, sure... but I have doubts on the efficiency of this method when not everyone participates in it and when even less people understand what is going on with it.

- Majority lynch being a thing is probably what made a few people not refuse to sign lol. Don't ask too much from this kind of setup just yet; if people like the pace, I'm all in to have more of those setups running, maybe without hammers in the first week of each day. As for not voting... sorry, but that is horribly anti-town. Votes are an amazing pressure tool for town, and we cannot just leave them aside for weeks. If anyone insta-hammers without a strict consensus, they will likely be lynched tomorrow anyway. And "debating if it was scummy to do so or not" (and even better, to attempt to do so) implies we'd gain a ton of information from such an event, especially associations-wise.

- 10000000000 % agreed. This shouldn't really need to be said, but I guess we're better safe than sorry.
    Pressure votes mean nothing if we all know they aren't going to result in anything. I've seen too many games where a train builds up on someone and the train moves because the consensus is that they want to pressure other people because pressuring other people is different. Like, I won't even blink if I get to L-1 because I know it's going to go elsewhere sooner or later.

I'm going to commit to posting rankings of town to scum. People can quiver in their proverbial boots as much or as little as they feel like.

And my quips about spam and personal attacks were gentle reminders and not meant to imply that I had seen such behavior in this particular game. However, no one's going to reread a 500 page game. Best scum tactic I would do if I were scum would be to generate a FUCKton of content.

Not a big fan of the mag train. Smells opportunistic. Especially cuz both of the votes seem to be for things that were anti-town rather than actually scummy. Hell, the supposed anti-town posts weren't even anti-town, and voting mag for being anti-town is not gonna stop him from being anti-town lmao. Mag seemed to have a lot of genuine pride in finding the "slip", and I actually thought the way he talked to wiisp was quite a sincere-sounding read. Mag played a major role in helping to get this game started (I assume a game like this could easily end up stagnating before it even begins) and has actually been quite pro-town overall so far. tbf, I guess only like 4-5 ppl have posted more than a couple times, so maybe this is the based "when in doubt push mag train" lmao. I just don't see why on earth you feel the need to try to get info out of mag here.

I guess Voss really isn't coming back. Shame, cuz I genuinely thought pushing him first made sense cuz he is seriously threatening in a setup like this (he can probably deliver a killer scum game in this sort of setup). And, again, the mag train is lame, so this probably makes more sense:

-vote Paul

the guy that doesn't seem to be busy with anything but wishes to give shallow reasonless reads in biblical verse yet also hasn't been voted lol.
    I'm Mag, and Voss isn't playing. Probably would be best to refer to people by the actual names in the setup so as not to confuse people.

32. ISO #82

-vote Grayswandir
    You seem have given the ‘scum bait’ a lot of thought. Were you afraid you were going to get caught in it? :P

33. ISO #83

I don’t understand what you mean with "God’s claim is instantaneous, and there is no need to say who you’re targeting”. If two trains are tied at L-1, killing one of the ppl on one of the trains could result in the other train getting hammered lmao. Even if they unvote.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Anon accounts seem to be a fashion these days :P not that they're necessarily afraid of their meta

Nah, Wiisp changed his playstyle since then, and I dare say in a quite significant manner (and perhaps for the better, too). Scumreading him for not being toxic is both wrong and really not a good standard to set lol.
    Also, since last game people apparently didn't understand when I said attacks against someone were wrong, I'm gonna clarify this point: THIS DOES NOT MAKE WISP TOWN, IT JUST CHANGES NOTHING
    No "Acidic Egypt" ambiguity this time.
    Spoiler : ACIDIC EGYPT :

And for the record, it had nothing to do with Egypt or acid, it was about Illuminati lol

He's had many names throughout the millenia, but you probably know him best as Magoroth :P
    Good to know about your playstyle though...
    hehe now I can scumread you if you become toxic
    It’s not that different; it’s still obviously Wiisp, he just doesn’t call ppl idiots anymore. I also don’t agree that what he was doing was ‘toxic’, I would name it at best a plotato-kind of toxicity that isn’t personal, and isn’t carried out of the game.

Also, the major advantage with playing behind an anon account, if you seriously try to hide your CON and pretend you don’t know anyone, is that you’ll have substantially better reads. That’s not game related, it’s just an observation of mine.

36. ISO #86

Ok here it is, Grey I am getting Town read because he is not afraid to just call out scum reading someone for stupid shit. That is so Oberon town. MM I have a slight scum read on because he knows Oberon and his push on Oberon feels fake. And he knows that Oberon is LHF in most games.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Ok here it is, Grey I am getting Town read because he is not afraid to just call out scum reading someone for stupid shit. That is so Oberon town. MM I have a slight scum read on because he knows Oberon and his push on Oberon feels fake. And he knows that Oberon is LHF in most games.
    What do you mean by this? You’re townreading me because I’m not afraid to call out others for scumreading ppl for stupid reasons, or because I’m scumreading someone else for stupid reasons myself?

39. ISO #89

-vote Paul

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”
    **Ephesians‬ *5:6‬ *

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Ohh he broke the roleplay, with thoughts, kinda wolfy @Paul
    Explain to me how you finna add more colors, and even colors on only parts of words as if my Brian is going to highlight "is" in random words. And you had to of known what I asked, because your post didn't say anything tangible on why they were wolves or towns, u just added the word town and wolf there.

[v]Paul[/v]

At least until I find a better option. Cause this is just slightly policy in a way

Magoroth, u are telling me, in a 13 player game, u wouldn't blink if you got put to L1? Ok boomer
    +1

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Confirm or deny that you were caught up when you made this comment please.
    If you're asking about whether I read the posts I'm commenting on, yes I did. You voted mag for sharing a scumread too fast because you fear it may "coach the scum on how not to be scum", while acknowledging that's totally hypocritical and seemingly implying you don't even scumread mag for it. It looks like you were pretending to organise / lead ppl towards a pro-town direction without actually doing anything, because mag sharing that potential scumread wasn't remotely anti-town or "coaching the scum".

MM also tried to suggest some off-hand comment from mag was a way of baiting god. So yeah, opportunistic.

I'm not really caught up in anything, but maybe I'm skimming a few posts here and there ^^. I only just realized you townread them later, ngl.