S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

DAY 1 OF HIS RECKONING IS AT HAND!

It's that time of year where the birds are singing... and the flowers are blooming. On days like these... People like you...

SHOULD BE PLAYING FM! *Insert Sans the skeleton picture here*

But no seriously, welcome to all ye sinners and those of the benign. This day marks the day of the end. The Word hath ended, 2020 actually was too much and 2021 is now here and with it bring the armies of heaven and hell to do battle upon the plains of our world. Earth is dying and people are revolting. Satan decided this is the perfect time to unleash his demons and the Antichrist upon the world and feast upon our souls to grow his army of the damned.

However, this didn't sit well with God for God is all knowing and almighty and sended his strongest angels and holy men to meet the devils army in a battle for the ages. It will be something the history books will always remember.

Or not, because if heaven loses... everything will burn and be forgotten. Let's find out what happens!

Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid Richard Dawkins - Superjack Solo account
    @SamsungLyssa - Bwcporscha/Goatse Archon.
    @Wiisp
    @Grayswandir
    @MartinGG99
    @yzb25
    @Leto II - Now replaced with @Varcron
    @Paul - Now replaced with @Samson
    @Helz
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

Smited:
    No one's met their maker just yet!

Link to setup here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Conflict-(13P)

with 13 players remaining, it is 7 votes to hammer.

REMINDER! This is a 3 week long game. I mentioned it before but just reiterating it here now: the point is to post as you can. So feel absolutely no rush! Of course if you literally dont post much at all for 3 weeks then you and I will have some talking to do..

Day 1 Ends January 27th at 2:00 PM EST:
    Will put a timer here but for now 3 weeks is a long time ahead of us xD
    Last edited by AIVION; January 12th, 2021 at 02:07 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.