S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 906
  1. #701

  2. #702

  3. #703

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Host clarification that the Account Hybrid Richard Dawkins is now a solo account with only Superjack in it playing.

    Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings Ė
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

  4. #704

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    If you haven't noticed my Partner loves to reply to other people's posts of roleplay and claims of shit posting, with shit posting. Your vote Is pathetic, weak and lazy. I think a player should make talk to the low posters, or even vote then to provoke some sort of reply.
    Oh look. Someone did. That's us. That's progression while this is just lame.

    Our opinion on Helz shall remain uncommented as that's between us and Helz for now until Helz partakes without the beer.
    Ok about your opinion on Helz for now. I expect a conclusion at some point on D1, though. It's not like you don't have enough time to do whatever you claim to want to do :P

    Your main contribution has been chaos and disruption. Blaming anyone for voting you is quite ridiculous. That being said, after this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post

    @AIVION
    I have now executed my Archon/Hybrid partner. This slot/player/head now only has one person playing it. This is @SuperJack



    __________________

    Alive:
    @Dark Magician
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @SamsungLyssa
    @Wiisp
    @Grayswandir
    @MartinGG99
    @yzb25
    @Varcron
    @Samson
    @Helz
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

    I apologize and I hope we can continue.
    I understand it may have been that your troll head had taken over, so I'll give you a chance to do something with your existence lol.
    -unvote
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #705

  6. #706

  7. #707

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    We might just have to end this day early, to give everyone something, I will try to work backwards forcing more town reads if I have to
    I probably just need to stop being lazy. My buddy is deploying on Monday so I have been spending too much time in bars the last week or so. I will make myself do a read wall before days end.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  8. #708

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok about your opinion on Helz for now. I expect a conclusion at some point on D1, though. It's not like you don't have enough time to do whatever you claim to want to do :P

    Your main contribution has been chaos and disruption. Blaming anyone for voting you is quite ridiculous. That being said, after this post:


    I understand it may have been that your troll head had taken over, so I'll give you a chance to do something with your existence lol.
    -unvote
    Doing something is overrated

  9. #709

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I probably just need to stop being lazy. My buddy is deploying on Monday so I have been spending too much time in bars the last week or so. I will make myself do a read wall before days end.
    Just accomplish one thing a day and your golden.

  10. #710

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Doing something is overrated
    Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #711

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Just accomplish one thing a day and your golden.
    Lol. I remember when we had that conversation years ago.

    A part of me wanted to intentionally lurk for a portion of the D1 cycle for a reason I will mention later. I would still like to see more people pay attention to SamsungLyssa. Notice how one Hydra stacked up 175 posts and the other has made 5 total posts between 2 heads in some 160ish hours. I wonder if its because they are busy chatting it up in their scum chat.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  12. #712

  13. #713

  14. #714

  15. #715

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Lol. I remember when we had that conversation years ago.

    A part of me wanted to intentionally lurk for a portion of the D1 cycle for a reason I will mention later. I would still like to see more people pay attention to SamsungLyssa. Notice how one Hydra stacked up 175 posts and the other has made 5 total posts between 2 heads in some 160ish hours. I wonder if its because they are busy chatting it up in their scum chat.
    Eh, inactive =/= scum, so I'd at least give them the chance to come in and give their reads for now, although I'll consider placing a vote there if that doesn't happen. @SamsungLyssa
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    God. You really like saying that. Is that the only thing you can say because you can think of say anything else because you are busy in your scum chat.


    What account would people prefer I use?
    Maybe your "archon" account for ISO's sake, but I don't really care. This has been pretty messy lol.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  16. #716

  17. #717

  18. #718

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?
    I never said anything like that, I just said that doing something is overrated.

    If (I haven't really been reading too much or gone too far in because busy) that is the case, I would consider that scummy because blank posts are literally useless.

  19. #719

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I never said anything like that, I just said that doing something is overrated.

    If (I haven't really been reading too much or gone too far in because busy) that is the case, I would consider that scummy because blank posts are literally useless.
    Opportunist Post by MM.
    Good Comeback by Varcron.

    Varcron - Town
    MM - Scum

    -vote MM

  20. #720

  21. #721

  22. #722

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    God. You really like saying that. Is that the only thing you can say because you can think of say anything else because you are busy in your scum chat.


    What account would people prefer I use?
    I would say use Superjack. Would probably save you the headache of swapping accounts as well
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  23. #723

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Eh, inactive =/= scum, so I'd at least give them the chance to come in and give their reads for now, although I'll consider placing a vote there if that doesn't happen. @SamsungLyssa
    I normally do not think its IA but for 2 heads on 1 account to do it is out of place. Now the only hydra in our game is one of the lowest posters. At the very least I would like to advocate for pressure on this slot for participation.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  24. #724

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    211:
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    I havent looked at my role yet, not sure if my other head has
    Just got vaccinated
    /vote yzb25
    NAI^
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    READ: Just looked this post up, turns out it actually comes from the bible. Very unlikely that a scum would say this, highly reading town tbh
    Handing out easy town credit. Someone posts a bible verse so they are town? Scum equity in this post.^
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    READ: why is he still raising his post count with low IQ (inferior quality) posts when it is already so high? 60% scum for greys tbh, and very sus name. Also remember, the 2nd to RP is always scum. The first to RP is 50% scum, 3rd to RP always town usually.
    LHF scum painting here^
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    READ: I think that I have heard the devil say this exact quote somewhere tbh
    NAI^
    276:
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    I'm going to hammer either yzb, grayswandir or richard dawkins for being cringe if they get to -1 vote fyi
    people who get mad about video games are why i cant say the n word online anymore
    very sad state !
    Express willingness to hammer early^
    291:
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    name all 3 mafia
    Asking me to peg all 3 mafia- NAI with the obvious bid for 'I am not mafia because I am asking you who they are'^
    484:
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungLyssa View Post
    some people never had the makings of a varsity mafia player
    NAI fluff^

    Quick ISO of the player looks bad imo.Handing out easy town credit and pushing LHF with a side of scum painting (but notably without the desire to push the game out of RVS) with a side of fluff and expressed willingness to hammer early.

    [/quote]Forewarning, I am showcasing an exploit in this post for OOG reasons. so quoting this post will cause you to vote
    -vote SamsungLyssa
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  25. #725

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I never said anything like that, I just said that doing something is overrated.

    If (I haven't really been reading too much or gone too far in because busy) that is the case, I would consider that scummy because blank posts are literally useless.
    Well then, doing something isn't so overrated in your eyes, eh? I definetly agree it's not towny, btw.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  26. #726

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Opportunist Post by MM.
    Good Comeback by Varcron.

    Varcron - Town
    MM - Scum

    -vote MM
    sorry, how is a question about Varcron's read on Mr. Science opportunistic AT ALL? Genuine questions about someone's reads are not opportunistic. But votes from someone you just claimed to townread (and didn't even explain why, for the record):
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I TR Waffle [Waffle = me, Luftwaffle].
    Pretty Townie.
    for asking a simple question about someone's reads are.
    -vote Dark Magician
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  27. #727

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I would say use Superjack. Would probably save you the headache of swapping accounts as well
    I could get behind this too. That's all ultimately up to the host @AIVION to allow (or not) though
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I normally do not think its IA but for 2 heads on 1 account to do it is out of place. Now the only hydra in our game is one of the lowest posters. At the very least I would like to advocate for pressure on this slot for participation.
    Fair point. And it's true their contributions haven't been many, nor have they been amazing.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  28. #728

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I normally do not think its IA but for 2 heads on 1 account to do it is out of place. Now the only hydra in our game is one of the lowest posters. At the very least I would like to advocate for pressure on this slot for participation.
    So are all the Hydras gone then?

  29. #729

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    So are all the Hydras gone then?
    Unless I missed something the slot I voted is the only hydra
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  30. #730

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    sorry, how is a question about Varcron's read on Mr. Science opportunistic AT ALL? Genuine questions about someone's reads are not opportunistic. But votes from someone you just claimed to townread (and didn't even explain why, for the record):

    for asking a simple question about someone's reads are.
    -vote Dark Magician
    You know I was referring to an actual Waffle right?
    Not you.

  31. #731

  32. #732

  33. #733

  34. #734

  35. #735

  36. #736

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Like itís Day 1 for Christ Sakes, donít treat this like a big foot interrogation.
    I think we should be overstating our reads and acting like we found big foot given someone will die from our votes at the end of the day regardless of if our info is solid or not.

    Lets be wayy too serious about this.

    (Like, not joking, I think its good for town)
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  37. #737

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    I forgot to switch accounts. The search function doesn't work on Hybrid accounts forcing me to keep switching.
    That's an annoying aspect.

    Have you ever tried clicking this ? It may give you my ISO in which case I can give you links to everyone's ISO. All you would have to do is remember the post # of the post I gave it to you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  38. #738

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Also I am 1 IRL day late because I got subbed into a 48-hour summary execution of a town slot in an off-site game I was reserved/subbing for.

    Was an interesting experience, I think that was my 2nd or 1st time replacing in for my FM career so far.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  39. #739

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    If you haven't noticed my Partner loves to reply to other people's posts of roleplay and claims of shit posting, with shit posting. Your vote Is pathetic, weak and lazy. I think a player should make talk to the low posters, or even vote then to provoke some sort of reply.
    Oh look. Someone did. That's us. That's progression while this is just lame.

    Our opinion on Helz shall remain uncommented as that's between us and Helz for now until Helz partakes without the beer.
    While I am usually a fan of seeing harder stances in terms of reads (ex: either "I find Helz Scummy" or "I find Helz towny")

    I like this as well tbh, speaks to me they aren't done evaluating Helz and that if they do find it one way or another it could change.

    Like, this isn't an explicit null-read, in a sense. They aren't exactly or really saying "Helz could go one way or another" and just fence-sitting it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  40. #740

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Dark Magician should probably die at some point, maybe not today at least not, since I can't put a tangible scum read on him, but he certainly isn't doing anything

    I wish he stuck to not caring, because he did post some stuff and it just feels forced
    Well I suppose it feels forced relatively speaking in compared to his past playstyles

    but honestly how can one have fun in a game by not participating or caring about it?

    Anyways lately he's been experimenting with playstyles I believe, so its not just this game, and in the recent game where he tried town-hunting on D1 (here he ended up being the D1 execution. Not sure whether he would continue this line of experimentation as either alignment though, and that's the hard spot for me to figure out tbh but when in doubt just lean town I would say.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  41. #741

  42. #742

  43. #743

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Forewarning, I am showcasing an exploit in this post for OOG reasons. so quoting this post will cause you to vote
    If you're thinking it will cause Samsung to vote themselves, it won't work. I don't think the bot allows self-voting.

    I was hoping they would post more after their last post....almost exactly 7 days ago.

    Rn I would be willing to vote them, but same thing goes for Yzb25. Hence, I'm not moving my vote unless another person jumps on Samsung.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  44. #744

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You know I was referring to an actual Waffle right?
    Not you.
    .......

    I'm just going to ignore this for the most part because I didn't know Luftwaffle was a player from here in that off-site on-going game you invited me to.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  45. #745

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think we should be overstating our reads and acting like we found big foot given someone will die from our votes at the end of the day regardless of if our info is solid or not.

    Lets be wayy too serious about this.

    (Like, not joking, I think its good for town)
    I pretty much agree with this regardless of my alignment

    I think forcing wagons to consolidate forces people to take harder stances on players and they can't just squeeze by with a null-read.

    Though I don't know if we'll be able to do that with some low-activity players.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  46. #746

  47. #747

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    you know what

    -vote SamsungLyssa


    lets see where this goes
    This goes with prose and my Riddle will flow

    "Out of the eater came something to eat.
    I have many teeth sometimes they are fine.
    First I'm by your head, then I'm down your spine.
    What is it of that I speak?"

  48. #748

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I don't think I will be willing to lynch Hybrid Richard Dawkins/Superjack today.

    After reading through him he has had a chunk of scum painting but he probably pushed harder than any other player this game to break RVS which is consistent with his outlook on playing Mafia.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  49. #749

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Hybrid Richard Dawkins (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Samson
    Dark Magician (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    yzb25 (1 [L-6]):
    Wiisp
    SamsungLyssa (2 [L-5]):
    Helz, MartinGG99
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Dark Magician
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

  50. #750

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Magoroth only has 2 posts but neither look bad. I can't say I am able to make any read on him though given scum could easily make such posts but his tone is nice.
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •