S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1743
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This list is strange, to say the least... Strange to the point of looking like bullshit lol.

- What's up with Noctiz being top town? While I agree with what he has said thus far, there is absolutely nothing he said that a scum wouldn't say. He's just being logical, which is good, but not indicative of anything outside of his skill level.

- Why in the world would SJ be in your scumleans, considering what I showed about Mag earlier, and considering you even put the much less likely check possiblity as ANOTHER SCUMLEAN (DM)??? This is incoherent.

- In what God-forsaken world are DM and I scum together lol?

- Taking into account your correction about "other than bakh" being something to ignore... are you saying Bahkieh is hard town to you? If so, ???, and if not, why are you excluding him from the scum associations?

I liked your play thus far, but this is severely hurting my townread on you. This post looks like it was made by a scum who put his scummate in his scum pool, but who can't figure who should replace his own slot in there, and who spouts nonsense because of it. And DM happens to be in your scum pool. He also happens to have a weirdly unstable read on you. I'm waiting for answers here.

I LEGIT ASKED YOU TO READ THIS BEFORE. At least I think I did.
    If you read up I comment on how bad it was.

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    This is bad.
    First off, there is no way me or MM is scum theatre.
    Second off, Mag legit confirmed SJ as Town.

WHY ARE PEOPLE PLAYING BAD?!?

Not sure if Varcrons reads are real here because they are like really fuckin bad.
    I’d except them to be better.
    But like, MM isn’t really going to help here and is only going to make this game easier for scum if they are town.
    I mean, maybe we have a chance if we get rid of me Here.
    But then if the team is Varcron and Martin they just push for an easy ML on MM tomorrow.
    Like C’mon MM get your shit together!
    @MarshmallowMarshal

4. ISO #1454

This list is strange, to say the least... Strange to the point of looking like bullshit lol.

- What's up with Noctiz being top town? While I agree with what he has said thus far, there is absolutely nothing he said that a scum wouldn't say. He's just being logical, which is good, but not indicative of anything outside of his skill level.

- Why in the world would SJ be in your scumleans, considering what I showed about Mag earlier, and considering you even put the much less likely check possiblity as ANOTHER SCUMLEAN (DM)??? This is incoherent.

- Taking into account your correction about "other than bakh" being something to ignore... are you saying Bahkieh is hard town to you? If so, ???, and if not, why are you excluding him from the scum associations?

I liked your play thus far, but this is severely hurting my townread on you. This post looks like it was made by a scum who put his scummate in his scum pool, but who can't figure who should replace his own slot in there, and who spouts nonsense because of it. And DM happens to be in your scum pool. He also happens to have a weirdly unstable read on you. I'm waiting for answers here.
    Read This,

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Martin is a town lean (not full town because NAI for some of it) because of his large and fairly informative posts.

Noc is on the same level because everything they have said so far I have completely agreed with in terms of reads apart from the full scum read on you.

MM and you are both on the same level because of the thunderdome, MM was on my good list then started hard pushing you even after Mag was 100% against your lynch.

I think scum play could have been to take out Mag since yesterday I wanted you dead along with MM as a pocket kind of thing.
    If Mag confirmed SJ as town that whittles it down to scum being between DM/MM and between Bahk/Martin. I'd rather figure out the former before the latter.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

How would SJ be scum if he’s confirmed town?
    This is bad.
    First off, there is no way me or MM is scum theatre.
    Second off, Mag legit confirmed SJ as Town.

WHY ARE PEOPLE PLAYING BAD?!?
    Agreed with those two posts... and this is actually the first time something makes me doubt my scumread on DM. Not saying he hasn't been scummy as hell, but he's making good and seemingly genuine points here. I guess he could just be genuinely angry at logically flawed play as scum, though.
    Yeah I think I just want MM gone here.
    If you want to call me scum that is mega bussing, go for it.
    But I’m not that bad of a scum player.
    I already said I had misread your post there.
    But yea, I honestly have no idea how someone can view us as a scumteam lol.
    Not sure if Varcrons reads are real here because they are like really fuckin bad.
    I’d except them to be better.
    But like, MM isn’t really going to help here and is only going to make this game easier for scum if they are town.
    I mean, maybe we have a chance if we get rid of me Here.
    But then if the team is Varcron and Martin they just push for an easy ML on MM tomorrow.
    Like C’mon MM get your shit together!
    Well yes... but what would make Martin scum, exactly? This is looking like pure self-pres deflection again; there are no towny reasonings associated to that scumread. But still, I would appreciate if you would elaborate on that: if you're scum, you're digging your grave, and in the off-chance you're town... well, we'll see lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1457

Read the above MM!
    Um lol. I have to go rn, but I'll read later. I barely have time to catch up atm
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1458

Well the thing is.
    The only one I’m confident is town other then myself is the IC SJ.
    That’s pretty much it.
    Martin’s last posts have been good.
    But the before, not as much.

He was also pushing Samson who is flipped Angel.
    Not that I’m any better considering I’m the reason he was yeeted.
    But like, he could have just joined on it because it was an easy ML.
    Like out of You/Varcron/Martin/Noc/Bah I think Martin is the Townist, but I also think he can just as easily do what he’s doing as scum.

What I’m just trying to do is figure out partners rather then individual reads.
    Now that doesn’t always work, but unless someone comes in with the biggest town spew post ever, I don’t think I’ll be clearing them.

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

I said scum was between you and DM, not that you and DM were scumteam. Don't change my words.

I never said he was out of my scum sights, it says something when I think an AFK is townier than 50% of people.

11. ISO #1461

I said scum was between you and DM, not that you and DM were scumteam. Don't change my words.

I never said he was out of my scum sights, it says something when I think an AFK is townier than 50% of people.
    Damn what words to twist eh?

Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

Here's a few reads from what I read before today started

Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.
    Yeah totally twisting fuckin words.
    You don’t even believe in your god damn reads.
    If it wasn’t for MM tunnelling me, I’d be voting your ass RN.

12. ISO #1462

Noc honestly I think Varcron is trying to pocket you.
    My suggestion is you get Varcron tomorrow.
    As I’m actually believing MM is actual town here or making some really werid fucked up play with Varcron.

Like I don’t really enjoy it when MM plays like this but if they can better themselves for the next two LYLO’s that’d be nice!

13. ISO #1463

With me Gone. MM should see more clearly and vote up Varcron.
    My only issue is that Noc, I believe that your going to fall for the pocket and vote with Varcron.
    Or heck, maybe I’m wrong and your in some actual fuckin world scum with Varcron which is far fetched but eh. In which case Martin needs to make sure they don’t fall for it and accidentally vote MM.

14. ISO #1464

Also,
    The fact you think all of Martin, Bah and Noc are all more Townie then the fuckin IC.
    Is like “WTF”.

15. ISO #1465

Bad english skills, I really need to read back before I send something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    As I’m actually believing MM is actual town here or making some really werid fucked up play with Varcron.

Like I don’t really enjoy it when MM plays like this but if they can better themselves for the next two LYLO’s that’d be nice!
    Pocketting him wouldn't worth, there would still be a 3v4 in scum favor assuming I am scum.

Your logic is flawed.

Bad townie gameplay on my part, if we lose because of my typo I'll make sure to be clearer next time.

16. ISO #1466

My only issue is that Noc, I believe that your going to fall for the pocket and vote with Varcron.
    Or heck, maybe I’m wrong and your in some actual fuckin world scum with Varcron which is far fetched but eh. In which case Martin needs to make sure they don’t fall for it and accidentally vote MM.
    To be honest it could be bad gameplay on my part

First real long game in ~8 months for me.

17. ISO #1467

Bad english skills, I really need to read back before I send something.

Pocketting him wouldn't worth, there would still be a 3v4 in scum favor assuming I am scum.

Your logic is flawed.

Bad townie gameplay on my part, if we lose because of my typo I'll make sure to be clearer next time.
    MY logic?
    LMAO.
    No, I think I caught you as scum here.

18. ISO #1468

To be honest it could be bad gameplay on my part

First real long game in ~8 months for me.
    Why.
    You.
    Do.
    This.
    So.
    Much.

You’ve play has been faked this game.
    You’ve been extremely apologetic this game to the point I don’t think you would do it this much.
    You Contradicted yourself poorly where it looks like a scum slip here.

19. ISO #1469

It’s pretty much what you went over, other then my responses towards Varcron.
    Well yes, I just read it and it looks like I covered it already.

Well the thing is.
    The only one I’m confident is town other then myself is the IC SJ.
    That’s pretty much it.
    Martin’s last posts have been good.
    But the before, not as much.

He was also pushing Samson who is flipped Angel.
    Not that I’m any better considering I’m the reason he was yeeted.
    But like, he could have just joined on it because it was an easy ML.
    Like out of You/Varcron/Martin/Noc/Bah I think Martin is the Townist, but I also think he can just as easily do what he’s doing as scum.

What I’m just trying to do is figure out partners rather then individual reads.
    Now that doesn’t always work, but unless someone comes in with the biggest town spew post ever, I don’t think I’ll be clearing them.
    I guess that PoV makes sense, even though your post did look like fear-mongering used for self-preservation purposes. While Martin is certainly not confirmed anything, he's quite towny, so I can believe that.

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Oh really, changing your words?
    Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.
    You absolutely said that, and even more so since SJ is quite obviously the check here.

About the orange part:
    Not Bahk, I copy pasted from my reads from mid D1 then manually changed them to what I believed now. Ignore the part in orange.
    You said to ignore the part in orange. The part in orange was "other than bahk" in the part about your worldbuilding. Removing that part implies you're removing him from your worldbuilding, hence why I'm questioning you. Are you saying it was a mistake/not what you meant to do?

Nice ignoring of my other questions.
    You are panic-reacting to my questions here. I was asking for clarifications because the list was suspicious, but my mind wasn't set at all; you had been rather towny earlier. What you are saying now is utter bullshit, though, and I don't think you're honest in saying it.

I don't really know what to think of DM anymore, given the amount of contradictory signals I'm getting about him... but this isn't town.
    -vote Varcron

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

^

Bleh, stop being condescending lol. Though, as much as you're ANNOYING atm, I think that may actually be part of your natural self xD.
    There's actually an interesting question here: @NoctiZ thougts about Varcron and about my interaction with him?

And I'm not sure I intend to make you "gone" here, although you're not excluded from being scum doing weird shenanigans with Varcron in the hope of getting one of you cleared (not super likely, but not impossible either). I'd rather lynch Varcron today and... see tomorrow, I guess.

24. ISO #1474

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Props to DM.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ??
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Bahkieh is reading he thread.
    Thread Information

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall

Negative.

25. ISO #1475

??

Thread Information

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall

Negative.
    Thread Information
    There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

SuperJack, Bahkieh