S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1743
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I honestly.
    Have no clue.
    But I’ll tell you all this.
    Mag defending me as much as he did.
    Means I was Checked by him via being confirmed town.

Now that’s that out of the way.
    Not sure if I trust SJ completely now.
    Considering I thought he was the Cop and not Mag.

Varcron can only be scum with Martin so Varcron is my highest TR.
    What draws you to that conclusion? I don't really follow your logic as much as I appreciate the townread.

3. ISO #1403

Mathematical Equation that I use in my head.
    I can’t really explain how I do it but I do it.
    Although I’m probably not going for you or Martin today considering you both have been relatively Townie.
    I feel like if you 2 are mafia it’s together, so I’m not going to trust either of you completely 100% here.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    How great. Listen, I'm pretty much out of ideas because any of you are more or less equally likely to be scum to me for various reasons. If I enthused over this game then I'd surely start looking in-depth at all the posts each of you remaining people have made and coming up with theories. Knowing myself though I realize even if I did all that, I'd still have a 50/50, maybe at best 60/40 chance of being right. I doubt I can spend that effort though. Once upon a time I would have for sure.
    What are your gun to head reads, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1406

I honestly.
    Have no clue.
    But I’ll tell you all this.
    Mag defending me as much as he did.
    Means I was Checked by him via being confirmed town.

Now that’s that out of the way.
    Not sure if I trust SJ completely now.
    Considering I thought he was the Cop and not Mag.

Varcron can only be scum with Martin so Varcron is my highest TR.
    SJ is basically confirmed, and you aren't anything lol. See:
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Samson would have been my target yesterday, and i'm still good with eliminating them, but the kills on Helz and Wiisp indicate that scum consists of someone that's paying attention to the game. Thanks for making me rethink my reads a little bit, SJ

My reads
    Magoroth
    SuperJack
    Dark Magician
    MM
    Vacaron
    SamsungLissa(which is now Noctiz?)
    Bahkeih
    Samson
    Martin

-vote MartinGG99

I'd also sheep SJ onto Bahkeih
    There is no world where Mag doesn't put his check - which was obviously not a red one because he pushed against a town Samson yesterday - at the top of his early D2 list of reads. Also note this post, Mag's first on D2, that puts the townread on SJ as stronger and more filled with conviction than the townread on DM:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Hiya, glad that you're subbing in and not letting the game die.

1. From my perspective, and recollection, it seemed like yzb's first in depth post made people think he was being too self-aware to be town. Also, Helz advocated to follow the confirmed town Wiisp at the time, as that's the only train we could trust.

2. I have notes, but they're really only useful for me. It seems like we just barely yeeted yesterday, and there was a tie at one point. Ah yes, Dark Magician and YZB were tied at one point in the critical hours of ED, and SuperJack refused to get on scummy DM train. So Either YZB, SJ, and DM are the scum, or SJ is good. I think it's the latter.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post917988

MM was also on that YZB train, so that's something I'd go back and look at why he was on in the first place. and I also have trouble finding flailing yzb trying to push the vote onto his scum partner, so I guess I think DM is good.

Thanks for this question, it's made me rethink the game state and who's probably town.

3. No claims as far as I can tell, everyone that claimed is dead.
    Conclusion: stop trying to """confirm""" yourself, scum
    -vote Dark Magician

And SJ is town. Period.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1407

Also because I know MM so well.
    They are going to deny me being confirmed and try to push me.
    I would usually say that’s Scum Indicative but it’s actually MM’s meta.
    I don’t even think they have an alignment tell.

Anywho, let me ask you this MM.
    Out of everyone, who do YOU believe Mag checked?
    Who did he defend the most?
    Who did he sus the most?

Because if he had a red, he would have voted them.
    Lol, not only I, but anyone who read the game a little bit would deny you a fake confirm xD

See my last post.

And you don't know me that much :P.

8. ISO #1408

Mathematical Equation that I use in my head.
    I can’t really explain how I do it but I do it.

Although I’m probably not going for you or Martin today considering you both have been relatively Townie.
    I feel like if you 2 are mafia it’s together, so I’m not going to trust either of you completely 100% here.
    Okay...

The other two sentences make no sense together. How are they towny but scum?

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

There is no world where Mag doesn't put his check - which was obviously not a red one because he pushed against a town Samson yesterday - at the top of his early D2 list of reads. Also note this post, Mag's first on D2, that puts the townread on SJ as stronger and more filled with conviction than the townread on DM:

-vote Dark Magician

And SJ is town. Period.
    Ok I probably missed that but both SJ and Mag hard defended me.
    Also for SJ to have been confirmed they would have to be Angel just like me and not PR.
    So if they are PR they should claim to confirm me, if not then the check probably was on them.
    But still, Mag pushed me all day 1 then suddenly defends me day 2.
    So there’s that at least to consider.
    MM, you’ve been in this stupid tunnel on me since Day 1.
    You just voted Demon over me and then after continued to push me.
    You didn’t even re assess. Your opinion like never changed.
    I’m almost willing to bet if SJ is PR and hard claims you’ll say someone else is the green check because that’s how naive you are.

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

-vote Marshmallow Marshal

You know I would have assumed you would re eval me in some way with that flip, considering he was 1 of the 2 people defending me (the other was the green check) (that’s right! No Scum were defending me at all!)

I just feel like you aren’t genuine here and probably just bussed your buddy.

12. ISO #1412

I also love how you highlighted this:
    “ and I also have trouble finding flailing yzb trying to push the vote onto his scum partner, so I guess I think DM is good.”
    But still vote me, lol.
    What was even your reasoning for highlighting that?
    To prove yourself wrong? Lol.

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

What are your gun to head reads, then?
    Gun to my head, I'd probably say DM and Bahkieh are my top scum reads. DM because he keeps saying stuff that doesn't make sense but tries to pass it off as fact. And Bahkieh because he apologized for his inactivity and told us to off him, but when he realized it elicited the opposite reaction of what he might have wanted (assuming scum!Bahkieh) he started offering an opinion. Seems like a quick heel-turn so to speak but honestly it's a weak scum read.

If I were a paranoid man I'd say apart from DM it might be SJ that's scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

17. ISO #1417

-vote Dark Magician

And SJ is town. Period.
    Why would Mag (the invest) hardcore defend DM if he were scum? DM's reasoning of being town is sound in my eyes

Looks like you want to push for a bad lynch MM, and I don't like that.

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Why would Mag (the invest) hardcore defend DM if he were scum? DM's reasoning of being town is sound in my eyes

Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

Here's a few reads from what I read before today started

Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.

19. ISO #1419

Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

Other than Bahk, in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

Not Bahk, I copy pasted from my reads from mid D1 then manually changed them to what I believed now. Ignore the part in orange.

20. ISO #1420

Okay...

The other two sentences make no sense together. How are they towny but scum?
    That is not what DM said

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    He is saying here that we are both towny
    Here is he saying that if one of us is scum the other must be scum.

21. ISO #1421

Gun to my head, I'd probably say DM and Bahkieh are my top scum reads. DM because he keeps saying stuff that doesn't make sense but tries to pass it off as fact. And Bahkieh because he apologized for his inactivity and told us to off him, but when he realized it elicited the opposite reaction of what he might have wanted (assuming scum!Bahkieh) he started offering an opinion. Seems like a quick heel-turn so to speak but honestly it's a weak scum read.

How would SJ be scum if he’s confirmed town?

22. ISO #1422

Town:
    Varcron

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

This is bad.
    First off, there is no way me or MM is scum theatre.
    Second off, Mag legit confirmed SJ as Town.

WHY ARE PEOPLE PLAYING BAD?!?

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

That is not what DM said

He is saying here that we are both towny
    Here is he saying that if one of us is scum the other must be scum.
    Yeah I think I just want MM gone here.
    If you want to call me scum that is mega bussing, go for it.
    But I’m not that bad of a scum player.

25. ISO #1425

Not sure if Varcrons reads are real here because they are like really fuckin bad.
    I’d except them to be better.
    But like, MM isn’t really going to help here and is only going to make this game easier for scum if they are town.
    I mean, maybe we have a chance if we get rid of me Here.
    But then if the team is Varcron and Martin they just push for an easy ML on MM tomorrow.
    Like C’mon MM get your shit together!

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

Ok I probably missed that but both SJ and Mag hard defended me.
    Also for SJ to have been confirmed they would have to be Angel just like me and not PR.
    So if they are PR they should claim to confirm me, if not then the check probably was on them.
    But still, Mag pushed me all day 1 then suddenly defends me day 2.
    So there’s that at least to consider.
    MM, you’ve been in this stupid tunnel on me since Day 1.
    You just voted Demon over me and then after continued to push me.
    You didn’t even re assess. Your opinion like never changed.
    I’m almost willing to bet if SJ is PR and hard claims you’ll say someone else is the green check because that’s how naive you are.
    There are no more PRs, and the way Mag worded it REALLY looks like he wanted to distinguish between what was his personal take on things and what was host-confirmed.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshal

You know I would have assumed you would re eval me in some way with that flip, considering he was 1 of the 2 people defending me (the other was the green check) (that’s right! No Scum were defending me at all!)

I just feel like you aren’t genuine here and probably just bussed your buddy.
    Scum don't need to defend their scummate when the said scummate already gets defended by townies. Plus, given your rather high level of scumminess, I doubt your scummates want to defend you lol.
    I also love how you highlighted this:
    “ and I also have trouble finding flailing yzb trying to push the vote onto his scum partner, so I guess I think DM is good.”
    But still vote me, lol.
    What was even your reasoning for highlighting that?
    To prove yourself wrong? Lol.
    I'm highlighting that "he guessed DM was good". I never said he was right; it simply shows his read on you was a personal take, while his read on SJ came from his check.
    I said they are Townie but if 1 is scum both is scum.
    OH. My bad there, forget that lol. Doesn't make the rest of your stuff valid, though.

29. ISO #1429

I think we need to declare a Thunderdome between us MM.
    If you don’t feel like you will ever TR me then one of us needs to die so we don’t hurt the game.
    Given the level of OMGUS you have showed...

STORM, EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL! I HEREBY DECLARE A THUNDERDOME BETWEEN DM AND I.

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

This is bad.
    First off, there is no way me or MM is scum theatre.
    Second off, Mag legit confirmed SJ as Town.

WHY ARE PEOPLE PLAYING BAD?!?
    If Mag confirmed SJ as town that whittles it down to scum being between DM/MM and between Bahk/Martin. I'd rather figure out the former before the latter.

32. ISO #1432

If Mag confirmed SJ as town that whittles it down to scum being between DM/MM and between Bahk/Martin. I'd rather figure out the former before the latter.
    I don't know who would be scum from MM and DM, but I lean towards Bahk being the scum in the Martin/Bahk trade.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

I don't know who would be scum from MM and DM, but I lean towards Bahk being the scum in the Martin/Bahk trade.
    You know you really have me paranoid.
    What’s your full Martin read and why is Bahk higher then me and MM in your Readslist.
    Also why is Noc on the same level as you?

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

You know you really have me paranoid.
    What’s your full Martin read and why is Bahk higher then me and MM in your Readslist.
    Also why is Noc on the same level as you?
    Martin is a town lean (not full town because NAI for some of it) because of his large and fairly informative posts.

Noc is on the same level because everything they have said so far I have completely agreed with in terms of reads apart from the full scum read on you.

MM and you are both on the same level because of the thunderdome, MM was on my good list then started hard pushing you even after Mag was 100% against your lynch.

I think scum play could have been to take out Mag since yesterday I wanted you dead along with MM as a pocket kind of thing.

37. ISO #1437

Martin is a town lean (not full town because NAI for some of it) because of his large and fairly informative
    Noc is on the same level because everything they have said so far I have completely agreed with in terms of reads apart from the full scum read on you.

MM and you are both on the same level because of the thunderdome, MM was on my good list then started hard pushing you even after Mag was 100% against your lynch.

I think scum play could have been to take out Mag since yesterday I wanted you dead along with MM as a pocket kind of thing.
    Elaborate on Bolded because I remember you were against an MM read on Martin back last day.
    Just because you agree with someone, doesn’t mean they are town.
    Why are you not mentioning your SR on me and ignoring SJ.
    If you actually believe Mag cleared SJ/Me doesn’t it make more sense to vote outside of us?
    Like you have both me and SJ in lean scum with MM.
    Again, I think your reads are faked. I don’t think you believe them.
    As I said before, town making bad horrible reads or scum with Martin.

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

I completely agree about DM. About Bahkieh, less so: what did scum!Bahkieh expect from his inactivity that he didn't get here? Plus, if giving an opinion = scum when you've been inactive, then as soon as you've been inactive, you're beyond redemption. I'm not saying he's super towny, but your reasons seem quite bad to me.

Go read my posts lol. I already explained. #1406 and the post made after yours, #1428. To answer your question more clearly: because an invest can be wrong about people he didn't check.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Elaborate on Bolded because I remember you were against an MM read on Martin back last day.
    Just because you agree with someone, doesn’t mean they are town.

Why are you not mentioning your SR on me and ignoring SJ.
    If you actually believe Mag cleared SJ/Me doesn’t it make more sense to vote outside of us?
    Like you have both me and SJ in lean scum with MM.
    Again, I think your reads are faked. I don’t think you believe them.
    As I said before, town making bad horrible reads or scum with Martin.

Your right, I did disagree partially with MMs townread on Martin and believe it is NAI; however, the content in his posts show me enough to slightly lean him townside, but not a full townread like MM was saying yesterday.

42. ISO #1442

Was it a full TR or TL?

Also, if MM is town here they are like very bad because they are like lock tunneled on me and like tunnel visioned everywhere else.
    Thus, why I want the Thunderdome.
    IDRC if MM is town.
    If they refuse to every view me as town.
    One of us needs to die.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

@MM
    If I’m chosen to die here I want you to promise to re-read through this day and last during the night and come back with completed evaluation during the next day.
    Sure, if you're town, I'm going to do that lol, because it'll be highly necessary to reevaluate my world. Noone's dying just yet, though: we still have a lot of time, and I'm the only voter atm.

Speaking of which, it would be nice if people would place their votes, without going too close to hammer. Take stances.

48. ISO #1448

Sure, if you're town, I'm going to do that lol, because it'll be highly necessary to reevaluate my world. Noone's dying just yet, though: we still have a lot of time, and I'm the only voter atm.

Speaking of which, it would be nice if people would place their votes, without going too close to hammer. Take stances.
    Agreed!
    Everyone choose your stance between me and MM.

If you think MM is more likely Town, vote me.
    If you think I’m more likely Town, vote MM.
    Haven’t decided yet? Take your time and choose who you would rather have going into LYLO with you In case MM is town.

Personally I’m beginning to believe MM is Town tunneling me.
    But I know they won’t be able to bring their A Game unless either I’m dead or I become spew town to them.
    We are NOT going into LYLO together so take your pick.

Don’t vote immediately but mention who you will/might be voting.
    In the case I die and MM is town, I hope MM can turn things around here.
    (I personally think it’s Varcron and Martin or Bah and Noc)

I don’t want ANYONE TO JUMP ON MM TOMORROW!
    NO ONE!

I want you all to Wait Re-read look at reads and other stuff.

Even if MM is scum, don’t jump on them Immediately.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Town:
    Varcron

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

This list is strange, to say the least... Strange to the point of looking like bullshit lol.

- What's up with Noctiz being top town? While I agree with what he has said thus far, there is absolutely nothing he said that a scum wouldn't say. He's just being logical, which is good, but not indicative of anything outside of his skill level.

- Why in the world would SJ be in your scumleans, considering what I showed about Mag earlier, and considering you even put the much less likely check possiblity as ANOTHER SCUMLEAN (DM)??? This is incoherent.

- In what God-forsaken world are DM and I scum together lol?

- Taking into account your correction about "other than bakh" being something to ignore... are you saying Bahkieh is hard town to you? If so, ???, and if not, why are you excluding him from the scum associations?

I liked your play thus far, but this is severely hurting my townread on you. This post looks like it was made by a scum who put his scummate in his scum pool, but who can't figure who should replace his own slot in there, and who spouts nonsense because of it. And DM happens to be in your scum pool. He also happens to have a weirdly unstable read on you. I'm waiting for answers here.