S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Low Contribution isn’t entirely against Wincon.
    It’s just not making yourself that visible.
    Essentially there is nothing to fight if you aren’t there.
    Therefore it’s the perfect strat to trick scum.
    Tell that to your self vote
    Either way decent posts at the bottom of this page, I think?
    Idk why mm is outted though, but I'll let him dancer around the thought a bit, pretty sure you are wrong either way

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not going to dig up quotes from a prior game to demonstrate what is effectively just an impulse feeling. It's less about the specific playstyle and more just the general way you're thinking. Maybe you can perfectly imitate it as scum, I wouldn't know. But for now, you are my townread and you will have to deal with it!
    I guess that's fair, although I don't see what you're seeing at all.
    It doesn't have to be a policy lynch. @SamsungLyssa still has a couple days to come in here and respond to Helz reasoning. If it becomes a lynch, that would be shit, but it will at least be demonstrated that the threat is serious.
    It'd be great if Samsung was to exist, yes, but in the meantime, this is just a policy lynch. I do like the site meta it would establish, but that doesn't make us win the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    We do not need to go out of our way to try to solve this game day 1, Yzb is a great yeet, because his read list is complete bull lol.

What is with this samsung policy yeet?
    That's more or less my thought process, yep.
    Look, I get posting a nullread 10 posts in was irredeemably scummy and bringing up town cannibalism when god reveals and shoots my townread less than a week in then pushes the crap out of me is totally unrelatable, but if I'm such obv scum you don't need to take the time to crap on my reads too. Fine, some of my reads are worse than others but if the "best player on the site" lets SJ walk away with that play that's on you not me.
    BUT YOUR VOTE ISN'T ON SJ XD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    How can I let myself walk away with anything? Your statement does not make sense.
    It took me a while to understand what you meant. I thought you were bringing up a critical issue with his reasoning... lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #906

Low Contribution isn’t entirely against Wincon.
    It’s just not making yourself that visible.
    Essentially there is nothing to fight if you aren’t there.
    Therefore it’s the perfect strat to trick scum.
    This is a dumb mindset if you're town. You're being intentionally useless. If anything, I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, simply because while Samsung may get replaced for pure inactivity, you won't be replaced and will keep being useless. You still haven't elaborated on how Helz is Mafia (or on anything else).

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a dumb mindset if you're town. You're being intentionally useless. If anything, I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, simply because while Samsung may get replaced for pure inactivity, you won't be replaced and will keep being useless. You still haven't elaborated on how Helz is Mafia (or on anything else).
    That was a Joke.
    Also you made a contradiction when you said YZB is better then a PL, yet your threatening to PL me. Lol.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

BUT YOUR VOTE ISN'T ON SJ XD
    -vote Superjack

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall[/QUOTE
    It took me a while to understand what you meant. I thought you were bringing up a critical issue with his reasoning... lol
    I was also waiting for some kind of reply to my wallpost. Even just a one word dismissal or shitpost dodge. I didn't really like the reply either.

Ok this is now my only mafia game, time to start breaking this shit down, since I only have 1 day phase in the worst case scenario
    Y2b, the only really bad thing about that post, was you not even voting someone who wasn't even one of your wolf reads. It makes absolutely no sense

Samsung isn't not going to sweep this game
    We still had some days left and I thought Helz's vote had a real chance of producing some meaningful content from the slot, and I wanted to back that up. I'm not worried about samsung sweeping. But I am worried about the very real possibility all the active players are dead after a couple days and there's only lurkers/inactives left, who have little information to make a judgement on eachother. That happens a lot.

If samsung is reading this, I'll say that irrespective of how serious I was about the vote, Helz is being deadly serious about lynching lurkers here. He is interested in removing slots that hinder the game solving process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #910

We still had some days left and I thought Helz's vote had a real chance of producing some meaningful content from the slot, and I wanted to back that up. I'm not worried about samsung sweeping. But I am worried about the very real possibility all the active players are dead after a couple days and there's only lurkers/inactives left, who have little information to make a judgement on eachother. That happens a lot.
    And I was also worried about town cannibalism :P
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #911

please policy yeet dark magician

12. ISO #912

That was a Joke.
    Well, seeing how your entire playstyle perfectly fits what you said there, your "joke" looks pretty serious

Also you made a contradiction when you said YZB is better then a PL, yet your threatening to PL me. Lol.
    You're misunderstanding or misrepresenting me: I'm saying I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, not that I'd rather policy lynch you than scumread lynch yzb. If I wanted a policy lynch over everything else, my vote would be on you since a long time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    please policy yeet dark magician
    How is his lynch > yzb lynch, though?
    Also, the use of "yeet" is refraining me from even thinking about it. Just use "execute" at least if you are scared of the real word, at least it means something

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Help! An admin is policing my language! I knew this day would come!!!

#ModAbuse #FreeSpeech #FirstAmmendment #FuckTwitter #FreeTrump #ThanksForNothingJoe #ThanksObama
    @BananaCucho
    ....... lol

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

That was a Joke.
    I don't want to call you out on backpedaling because you could be being truthful with your previous being a joke, but it sure looks like it.

I'll be keeping my eye on you.

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

He gave reads, I think they are both wrong
    I don't think he has reached that obvious open wolfing behavior yet, so I'm not really interested in voting him yet

His worst thing was the random self-vote and it's just NAI
    I THINK WISP IS A WHITE ELEPHANT
    I THINK HELZ IS A PINK UNICORN

There, now u can't lynch me, I gave readz!

Reads alone without explainations are worthless and mean absolutely nothing. My simulation above may be a bit snarky, but it depicts this reality quite well.

21. ISO #921

I guess its about that time...

32 hours until days end~
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

22. ISO #922

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I guess its about that time...

32 hours until days end~
    Nice. I'm sticking with voting off an inactive player.
    Mostly because I've forgotten whats happened this game, made no notes and hoping to start D2 with re-energized effort.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #923

I THINK WISP IS A WHITE ELEPHANT
    I THINK HELZ IS A PINK UNICORN

There, now u can't lynch me, I gave readz!

Reads alone without explainations are worthless and mean absolutely nothing. My simulation above may be a bit snarky, but it depicts this reality quite well.
    Still not voting him, but thanks

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

As I already mention before just go ahead and Green Check me.
    You’ll make my life allot easier in this game.
    This is NAI but if you are town your pretty much saying the town should waste a night action on you because you don't feel like defending yourself or nurturing a pro-town image..

I hope you are scum because if you are town this is the wrong attitude to have.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

29. ISO #929

So ya, DM/YZB/Samsung
    Kill and check in these
    I am not done working on a thing yet but this runs in line with my thoughts when you add Bahkieh. Im going to dig into Yzb a bit more because I disagree with some of the reasoning on him many have voiced.

Just because the hour is late and my SamsungLyssa pressure did nothing I would like to push some nice logic to the town. The town is uninformed while the scum share an active chat with a 3 vote block. This puts things in their favor for controlling the lynch. -But- we have a confirmed town. If we were to sheep our confirmed town it eliminates the scums advantage to swing the lynch. With that said I would encourage players to consider sheeping Wiisp at EOD

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Grayswandir- Day killed, will flip soon. I could read through him and give thoughts but I just do not see the point in doing pre-flip association hunting D1 but I will be looking at Samson/Varcon for a few reasons if this slot flips scum.

Wiisp- Confirmed Town. Would play with again someday : )
    Magoroth- Slip town in his read wall and his 'notes' look very genuine. They line up nicely with both his positions on players as well as his stated confidence level. This guinuinly is my strongest town read. He looks to be pushing in the right ways.
    MartinGG- The process between the readwall posts 349 and 353 struck me as odd. It felt as if he had made an ordered list and then went back through and wrote up reasoning to support that list. There was consistent focus on how players entered the game and I did like the honesty in flat out saying some slots he has no read on but some of it is just weird. Dark magician gets a scum read for his 4th post being when Wiisp asked "yes I am, who are you?" him answering "Your best friend." But then stuff like his reasoning on Yzb25 points very strongly to a scum hunting mindset in a game with no neutral. Mostly pointing out the negatives here but I am a little comfortable with this slot overall.
    Superjack- The two heads fighting was absolute cancer to read but I was serious in my earlier post that I would not be willing to consider this slot for a lynch today. I see lots of pushing everywhere that generates content but I do not see the lynch focus like I would expect from the Mafia.
    Varcon- Varcons posts feel pro town but I do not see a lot of analysis. In contrast Letto II (The slot Varcon replaced) cut heavy to ATE and had a substantial focus on my day-smite gambit that made me feel like PR hunting. This is one of those situations where I very slightly town lean one person and not the other.. Overall I do not think this slot is worth considering for D1 but I am not comfortable with this slot.
    Marshmallow Marshall- MM has taken many pro-town positions and all that but he is also a very good player so I would expect that to be within his scum play. I will specifically note that him pushing against me scum reading Varcon for the Letto replacement is NAI even if Varcon flips scum from my experience with him the time we played before where I outlined exactly how town could break a setup for infinite time to sort players and force the scum to nail the sheriff or loose. He was town there and still pushed against the plan on principal.
    It was also interesting that he did not pick on on me using Gary's replacement reasoning for Letto's which makes me feel like MM/Varcon are not W/W although that was a pretty subtle trap he could have easily stepped over. I do not believe MM should be considered for the D1 lynch at all but more than a few times small things have pinged me on him and I do not share the high town opinion most other players seem to have on his slot right now.

Samson- Right off the bat my largest issue is that he has quite a few posts and the largest thing of note to me is he did a riddle. I know him personally and doing a riddle is not AI but I feel like with that many posts I should have more of an impression from him. A chunk of his posts seem more focused on putting together a ryme than conveying useful information. I also have a significant bit of trouble with the fact the same slot had its name changed between ownership of 2 players. Makes it shitty to do separate reads on the 2 heads for the 1 slot (Use 375 as a break point for others having this issue). I will look a bit more critically on this slot if Gray flips scum from Pauls play though.
    Bahkieh- I have no reason to call this slot town. Low posts and in those posts I only see some hunting when he is poked to do so. His only original point that looks like scum hunting was that 2 slots had asked others thoughts on etchother in 572. I feel like this fits a 'lurking scum' rather well but its not much to go off of.
    SamsungLyssa- Theres some scum equity here. Heavy lurking and the hand full of posts made don’t look great to me. Their opening expressed post control and I had expected concise information in few posts but we ended up with no posts.. A part of me feels a narrative of scum entering the game voicing post control to excuse lurking and then fails to come back.

I will follow up with DM and Yzb before days end. Would like to look at those two closely.

32. ISO #932

Still not voting him, but thanks
    lol ok
    If u want to kill DM do w/e makes your stomachs churn in happiness, but I'm voting YZB
    I'm voting yzb too (as you can tell from... my vote), what I'm talking about is food for thought for tomorrow.
    So ya, DM/YZB/Samsung
    Kill and check in these
    Agreed-ish, except about Samsung who's probably gonna get replaced. In that order: yzb > DM > we'll see about Samsung

33. ISO #933

I forgot about him honestly, he made like 3 posts in 3 weeks?
    Lol. Pretty much.. He is in the same boat as Lyssa but with 1 less head.

34. ISO #934

Lol. Pretty much.. He is in the same boat as Lyssa but with 1 less head.
    Aren't they just one hydra account? I thought it was SamsungLyssa.

35. ISO #935

Aren't they just one hydra account? I thought it was SamsungLyssa.
    Yeah, Wiisp was talking about Bahkieh so I was saying Bahkieh is in the same boat as SamsungLyssa. I was specifically critical that the hydra had 2 heads and no participation and still am.

36. ISO #936

This is NAI but if you are town your pretty much saying the town should waste a night action on you because you don't feel like defending yourself or nurturing a pro-town image..

I hope you are Town because if you are town this is the intriguing attitude to have.
    Fixed

37. ISO #937

Fixed
    Nah, Its bad play to demand your team sacrifice mechanical tools to make up for your lack of play. If your town thats a very bad mindset to have given if you played better a different slot could be peeked and a scum could be pegged.

38. ISO #938

Just because I forgot earlier
    -unvote
    and @bwcPorscha @Goatse @Bahkieh

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

-unvote

I should make some attempt to do something.
    Someone give me 3 people to Isolate and read through.
    Wasn't the votes on YZB because he has feelings and people said that is scummy?
    I think Yzb should be one of them given he is in the hot seat at the moment and your questioning the reason for him being there.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

-unvote

I should make some attempt to do something.
    Someone give me 3 people to Isolate and read through.
    if you're still around, please give a reply to this:

The way they push people is primarily focused on self-preservation or taking easy shots. The main people they argued with (Helz, Wiisp) were just people who were pushing and voting them at the time. They used memes and shitposts to dodge legitimate questions and queries. Their play reminds me of scum!Iced Monopoly in Black Flag Nightless a few years ago. Iced wasn't shitposty or unserious, but he'd basically push the shit out of anyone who scumread him and abruptly drop it the moment their read switched. Their play wasn't pro-town at all, but they pushed so hard people just regarded it as towny, in the absence of real contributions.

I can dig up quotes of SJ/Hybrid doing these things but digging thru their posts is kind of hellish. So just take the most recent thing they did when they pushed back against my wall as an example. Bear with me, because apparently everyone and their mum finds everything I post scummy. But notice how out of all my egregious posts, the one they actually push me hard for is the one where I happen to express a committed scumread. They hopped on the samsunglyssa vote afterwards anyway, so they apparently agree as to why it's pro-town to do that here. And then there was this post after pushing me:

Which just looks like giving themselves room to backtrack on me later. He also did the question-dodging thing in that interaction with me too.

I guess in the reads I said I simply didn't find the RP pro-town, but I also found it scummy. As I said above, it makes reading them hellish and makes people inclined to just lazily townread them for aggression. I've seen scums and towns get into the kinds of silly arguments Hybrid got in with Paul, but SJ's partner looked like he was deliberately trying to provoke Paul several times. And I've only ever seen towns do that when they had a grudge against the slot (but they didn't).

Their most towny moments were when they were just having game-solvey conversations with Wiisp. It doesn't really undo my read though.

44. ISO #944

well ya that was a bad post, not necessarily wolfy
    but I am voting him because his read list is fake
    bro

45. ISO #945

The way they push people is primarily focused on self-preservation or taking easy shots. The main people they argued with (Helz, Wiisp) were just people who were pushing and voting them at the time. They used memes and shitposts to dodge legitimate questions and queries. Their play reminds me of scum!Iced Monopoly in Black Flag Nightless a few years ago. Iced wasn't shitposty or unserious, but he'd basically push the shit out of anyone who scumread him and abruptly drop it the moment their read switched. Their play wasn't pro-town at all, but they pushed so hard people just regarded it as towny, in the absence of real contributions.

I can dig up quotes of SJ/Hybrid doing these things but digging thru their posts is kind of hellish. So just take the most recent thing they did when they pushed back against my wall as an example. Bear with me, because apparently everyone and their mum finds everything I post scummy. But notice how out of all my egregious posts, the one they actually push me hard for is the one where I happen to express a committed scumread. They hopped on the samsunglyssa vote afterwards anyway, so they apparently agree as to why it's pro-town to do that here. And then there was this post after pushing me:

Which just looks like giving themselves room to backtrack on me later. He also did the question-dodging thing in that interaction with me too.

I guess in the reads I said I simply didn't find the RP pro-town, but I also found it scummy. As I said above, it makes reading them hellish and makes people inclined to just lazily townread them for aggression. I've seen scums and towns get into the kinds of silly arguments Hybrid got in with Paul, but SJ's partner looked like he was deliberately trying to provoke Paul several times. And I've only ever seen towns do that when they had a grudge against the slot (but they didn't).

Their most towny moments were when they were just having game-solvey conversations with Wiisp. It doesn't really undo my read though.
    Have no idea were the self preservation comes from. Or the easy shots. Please can you clear that up? I remember arguing with Helz to try and show others that they will be difficult to read, and how best to get over that barrier by using his own guides as a baseline to separate what is just planned play, and genuine play.
    We was quite difficult with our memes, but can't recall what we have dodged, which sort of contradicts your self preservation claim as if we need to not be lynched, we wouldn't dodge anything because that would be a reason to lynch us.
    Will have to look up that post Hybrid made to you, I remember them mumbling to me in chat about you being annoying and looking scummy, but personally I believe that's because everyone else seems to say that and sort of pushed you into a well.
    Honestly, I personally think you and my ex-partner didn't get on and you saw my ex-partner as scummy.

Is there anyone townreading you YZB?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #946

SuperJack (1 [L-6]):
    yzb25
    yzb25 (3 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, MartinGG99
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins (1 [L-6]):
    Samson
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM Magoroth

47. ISO #947

5 hours until days end

I kinda dislike the lack of activity for a few reasons. Reading through some stuffs if anyone comes around and wants interaction

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

I can't tell if it's majority or plurality vote.
    Lynch is plurality + majority.
    By the setup

50. ISO #950