Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Oh cool, I made it in time for just the first page.

*Insert obligatory "I am Town"*

Y'all know I am from heaven because I don't lie :^)
    Note here, that they claim they are from heaven and on quick thought that is just a lazy way to claim town (Which they already did yet had to "Use quotation marks"). Yet they then make a point about not lying with a sarcastic smile.
    In fact they could be placing an egoistic real hidden claim as scum, as technically Satan and demons come from heaven.

I get your feeling here because I feel very much the same way most of the time when I play this game.
    This is there only post there that day, out of the blue and very specific, this hints towards a grey/Bahkieh scum team

Exactly as the multi-headed person stated. Its a 3 WEEK day. I am in no rush to post content and flood the game. Onto a game thought, I don't trust Samson. It would be easy to lie at any point and I have no interest in playing their game.
    I am completly fine with the time they have to play the game, I am not find with the way they for no reason throw shade on Samson. They are clearly readying the game as they are well aware in what we said which was a while before they made this comment.

So, overall I have a scum lean on @Bahkieh @Bahkieh

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Note here, that they claim they are from heaven and on quick thought that is just a lazy way to claim town (Which they already did yet had to "Use quotation marks"). Yet they then make a point about not lying with a sarcastic smile.
    In fact they could be placing an egoistic real hidden claim as scum, as technically Satan and demons come from heaven.

This is there only post there that day, out of the blue and very specific, this hints towards a grey/Bahkieh scum team

I am completly fine with the time they have to play the game, I am not find with the way they for no reason throw shade on Samson. They are clearly readying the game as they are well aware in what we said which was a while before they made this comment.

Are you trying to undermine your partner here? Or just make me look bad?

8. ISO #558

Its par for the course. I always have a scum lean or a null read :P
    I play way too much Pokemon.

9. ISO #559

Are you trying to undermine your partner here? Or just make me look bad?
    I was board and wanted to make it look like I'm putting effort in so I picked the lowest poster and dissected their post.
    I would have something to do if you didn't fram
    e me in our Sim Roleplay. I'm in Jail now until next week, all because you had to steal someones cat and hide it in my house. I swear our Civil-Partnership is a sim-sham.

10. ISO #560

Bahk's ronal change sure came out of left field, I kind of expect a player like him to just ignore that if he is in fact town

But I also don't expect many wolves to come out in their first post claiming they are town, it mean the read is garbage, but like it crosses my mind

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Bahk's ronal change sure came out of left field, I kind of expect a player like him to just ignore that if he is in fact town

But I also don't expect many wolves to come out in their first post claiming they are town, it mean the read is garbage, but like it crosses my mind
    I happen to be paying more attention at the moment so I figured I would comment

13. ISO #563

Depends on their ego as a Human. There is nothing I love more than hiding the truth in plain sight and gloating about it afterwards. So yes the current read is trash hence the lean, but if it's pair up with future information and it matches who they are and how they play then it may become more valid and become an addition to the reasonings. If it doesn't match it fades away.

14. ISO #564

I happen to be paying more attention at the moment so I figured I would comment
    I mean, I prodded you because I saw you online.
    Do us a favour and dissect Martin, we haven't gotten round to him just yet and would love to have someone to discuss him with. Sound good?

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

Satan can't snipe me anyways
    I hope you asked the host and got conformation because this very much looks like he can:
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    Satan
    You are Satan, Evil Incarnate.
    At night, you may corrupt an Angel (i.e. a town-aligned player), dissolving its divine essence after a day. The target will die at the end of the next night, and knows it as soon as the day starts. God is immune to this. This is not affected by the Guardian Angel's ability. One charge, even night use only.
    Alternatively, you may target a player at night by PMing host the role you think that player is. If you are correct, the player will die. This pierces all immunity and protection, and cannot kill vanilla Angels. This shares the one charge the previous ability has (in other words, you can only use one of these abilities per game).
    You may only use one ability per night.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Ill be honest, I didnt even see you ask me to dissect Martin, Ill do that here in a bit.
    Okay, so i dont have the attention span and/or will to analyze and dissect one person to the extent you want most likely. I do find it interesting however that both Richard and Martin have asked another players opinions on the other. Certainly more town leany than myself but that isnt hard to accomplish lol.

23. ISO #573

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Abandon your integrity if you must but ask me not to do the same simply for the sake of your vanity. I am Samson. Blessed with great strength, great wine, and great wit.
    There's been alot of roleplaying this game that just feels useless to me

Anyone doing excessive amounts of it will likely be getting a scumread because it is effectively shitposting.

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    There's been alot of roleplaying this game that just feels useless to me

Anyone doing excessive amounts of it will likely be getting a scumread because it is effectively shitposting.
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

This is is a perfect example of what will get you scumread by me, useless shit like this.
    I offer you power, and I will tell you of that power and its price. The power comes from knowing the shape of reality and so gaining control over it. What you understand, you can command, and that is power enough to walk upon the stars. The price of that power is that you must learn to ask questions of Nature, and far more difficult, accept Nature's answers. You will do experiments, perform tests and see what happens. And you must accept the meaning of those results when they tell you that you are mistaken. You will have to learn how to lose, not to me, but to Nature. When you find yourself arguing with reality, you will have to let reality win. You will find this painful, Varcron, and I do not know if you are strong in that way. Knowing the price, is it still your wish to learn the science power?

28. ISO #578

I offer you power, and I will tell you of that power and its price. The power comes from knowing the shape of reality and so gaining control over it. What you understand, you can command, and that is power enough to walk upon the stars. The price of that power is that you must learn to ask questions of Nature, and far more difficult, accept Nature's answers. You will do experiments, perform tests and see what happens. And you must accept the meaning of those results when they tell you that you are mistaken. You will have to learn how to lose, not to me, but to Nature. When you find yourself arguing with reality, you will have to let reality win. You will find this painful, Varcron, and I do not know if you are strong in that way. Knowing the price, is it still your wish to learn the science power?
    Dude high five from the couch

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Religion is not the root of all evil, for no one thing is the root of all anything.
    For a biblically themed game, thy themed-participation is as useful as a cup of saltwater at the bottom of the ocean. It was Paul, who was SAUL, stated that the love of Star Wars Episode 1 is the root of all evil. Understand my words in proverbial sense and that was a witty double entendre.

31. ISO #581

For a biblically themed game, thy themed-participation is as useful as a cup of saltwater at the bottom of the ocean. It was Paul, who was SAUL, stated that the love of Star Wars Episode 1 is the root of all evil. Understand my words in proverbial sense and that was a witty double entendre.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful

32. ISO #582

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful
    And yet, does not explain why you continually make points not relevant. Who is saying the bible is true? Not I. I never implied it was true, but you inferred that somehow from my statements. I am commenting on A) You don't seem to like any subject around or containing God, Religion, and the Bible B) You are in a bible themed FM game making points and counterpoints for ideas I never represented in spirit or in fact.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

And yet, does not explain why you continually make points not relevant. Who is saying the bible is true? Not I. I never implied it was true, but you inferred that somehow from my statements. I am commenting on A) You don't seem to like any subject around or containing God, Religion, and the Bible B) You are in a bible themed FM game making points and counterpoints for ideas I never represented in spirit or in fact.
    As the Nobel Prize-winning American physicist Steven Weinberg said, ‘Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion.

Richard can u stop plz? Like you literally go back to it, just to annoy the people that call you out.
    Real life seeks the gentle slopes at the back of Mount Improbable, while creationists are blind to all but the daunting precipice at the front.

35. ISO #585

As the Nobel Prize-winning American physicist Steven Weinberg said, ‘Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, it takes religion.

Real life seeks the gentle slopes at the back of Mount Improbable, while creationists are blind to all but the daunting precipice at the front.
    Well, I gotta admire your determination to argue with yourself. You go Superjack!

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

A beautiful vote, almost as good as making a case based off of interesting

I gladly ask you to press your case if nothing else for amusement.
    > Man who complains about being lynched for the word "interesting" is the same man that expresses scum reads on shitposts

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

Yes, because if you throw enough shit in the mix it becomes significantly harder to find useful posts.
    The word 'mundane' has come to mean 'boring' and 'dull', and it really shouldn't - it should mean the opposite. Because it comes from the latin mundus, meaning 'the world'. And the world is anything but dull: The world is wonderful. There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality.

You, however, are just flat out dull.

47. ISO #597

The word 'mundane' has come to mean 'boring' and 'dull', and it really shouldn't - it should mean the opposite. Because it comes from the latin mundus, meaning 'the world'. And the world is anything but dull: The world is wonderful. There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality.

You, however, are just flat out dull.
    HAHA - see what he did there? He made both a clever and a funny -------------------------------------- Golf Clap---------------------------------------------------------

48. ISO #598

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I’m going to be replacing out soon. I had a bad start this game and I don’t think I can recover from it.
    ??????

Why is a bad start such a big deal to you and why is that the reason you're replacing out?

Both town and scum have, ~2/3rds of the time, WEEKS to recover from stuff and produce good-looking posts. Presuming recovery is possible of course, which it theoretically should be for villagers since they have so much time to prove themselves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #599

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    may not be a piece of art (I don't understand the link with reality his reason to townread Grey has, and Oberon is absolutely not LHF in most games unless he claims Switcher; "your push feels fake" isn't the strongest explaination in the world), but that's not what you're attacking: instead, you are stating none of that and are jumping on the fact he's finally posting something meaningful after having jumped on him for not posting meaningful things... which is absolutely not scummy lol. This looks like a failed scumpaint, and just for that, I'm putting a no TvS between Paul and Wisp, along with
    -vote Wiisp
    Okay, I don't get this.

You're attacking one of my town-leans for a post they made, less than 100 posts in the game?

It should be obvious that they're doing that for a mix of

1. They do find it slightly scummy, and maybe the completely detailed reason for that isn't stated there,
    2. They're pressure voting for more AI content

Like, I don't know how you can call anything early as a "scum paint" when the wolves (if we presume that Wisp were a wolf) can't possibly be aware of the entire thread and are just tactically scum-painting.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #600

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Ehh, I suppose it isn't that hard. One scum we already know - yzb. That slot just creeps me out.
    I say that without having read 50% of the thread.

On a personal note, my ability to procrastinate is out of this world.
    Hoping I'll bring myself to catch up today.

Btw, why did you lie about using day kill?
    Aivion was online, made a post, but no flip happened.

Fake and gay
    -vote helz
    How is a fake day-kill (even if it was supposed to happen like Helz did it) scummy?

Also, you make it painfully obvious you didn't read half of the setup either.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"