S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Results 901 to 915 of 915
  1. #901

  2. #902

  3. #903

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Low Contribution isnít entirely against Wincon.
    Itís just not making yourself that visible.
    Essentially there is nothing to fight if you arenít there.
    Therefore itís the perfect strat to trick scum.
    Tell that to your self vote
    Either way decent posts at the bottom of this page, I think?
    Idk why mm is outted though, but I'll let him dancer around the thought a bit, pretty sure you are wrong either way

  4. #904

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not going to dig up quotes from a prior game to demonstrate what is effectively just an impulse feeling. It's less about the specific playstyle and more just the general way you're thinking. Maybe you can perfectly imitate it as scum, I wouldn't know. But for now, you are my townread and you will have to deal with it!
    I guess that's fair, although I don't see what you're seeing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It doesn't have to be a policy lynch. @SamsungLyssa still has a couple days to come in here and respond to Helz reasoning. If it becomes a lynch, that would be shit, but it will at least be demonstrated that the threat is serious.
    It'd be great if Samsung was to exist, yes, but in the meantime, this is just a policy lynch. I do like the site meta it would establish, but that doesn't make us win the game.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #905

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    We do not need to go out of our way to try to solve this game day 1, Yzb is a great yeet, because his read list is complete bull lol.

    What is with this samsung policy yeet?
    That's more or less my thought process, yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Look, I get posting a nullread 10 posts in was irredeemably scummy and bringing up town cannibalism when god reveals and shoots my townread less than a week in then pushes the crap out of me is totally unrelatable, but if I'm such obv scum you don't need to take the time to crap on my reads too. Fine, some of my reads are worse than others but if the "best player on the site" lets SJ walk away with that play that's on you not me.
    BUT YOUR VOTE ISN'T ON SJ XD
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    How can I let myself walk away with anything? Your statement does not make sense.
    It took me a while to understand what you meant. I thought you were bringing up a critical issue with his reasoning... lol
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  6. #906

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Low Contribution isnít entirely against Wincon.
    Itís just not making yourself that visible.
    Essentially there is nothing to fight if you arenít there.
    Therefore itís the perfect strat to trick scum.
    This is a dumb mindset if you're town. You're being intentionally useless. If anything, I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, simply because while Samsung may get replaced for pure inactivity, you won't be replaced and will keep being useless. You still haven't elaborated on how Helz is Mafia (or on anything else).
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  7. #907

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a dumb mindset if you're town. You're being intentionally useless. If anything, I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, simply because while Samsung may get replaced for pure inactivity, you won't be replaced and will keep being useless. You still haven't elaborated on how Helz is Mafia (or on anything else).
    That was a Joke.
    Also you made a contradiction when you said YZB is better then a PL, yet your threatening to PL me. Lol.

  8. #908

  9. #909

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BUT YOUR VOTE ISN'T ON SJ XD
    -vote Superjack


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall[/QUOTE
    It took me a while to understand what you meant. I thought you were bringing up a critical issue with his reasoning... lol
    I was also waiting for some kind of reply to my wallpost. Even just a one word dismissal or shitpost dodge. I didn't really like the reply either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Ok this is now my only mafia game, time to start breaking this shit down, since I only have 1 day phase in the worst case scenario
    Y2b, the only really bad thing about that post, was you not even voting someone who wasn't even one of your wolf reads. It makes absolutely no sense

    Samsung isn't not going to sweep this game
    We still had some days left and I thought Helz's vote had a real chance of producing some meaningful content from the slot, and I wanted to back that up. I'm not worried about samsung sweeping. But I am worried about the very real possibility all the active players are dead after a couple days and there's only lurkers/inactives left, who have little information to make a judgement on eachother. That happens a lot.

    If samsung is reading this, I'll say that irrespective of how serious I was about the vote, Helz is being deadly serious about lynching lurkers here. He is interested in removing slots that hinder the game solving process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  10. #910

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    We still had some days left and I thought Helz's vote had a real chance of producing some meaningful content from the slot, and I wanted to back that up. I'm not worried about samsung sweeping. But I am worried about the very real possibility all the active players are dead after a couple days and there's only lurkers/inactives left, who have little information to make a judgement on eachother. That happens a lot.
    And I was also worried about town cannibalism :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  11. #911

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a dumb mindset if you're town. You're being intentionally useless. If anything, I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, simply because while Samsung may get replaced for pure inactivity, you won't be replaced and will keep being useless. You still haven't elaborated on how Helz is Mafia (or on anything else).
    please policy yeet dark magician

  12. #912

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    That was a Joke.
    Well, seeing how your entire playstyle perfectly fits what you said there, your "joke" looks pretty serious

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Also you made a contradiction when you said YZB is better then a PL, yet your threatening to PL me. Lol.
    You're misunderstanding or misrepresenting me: I'm saying I'd rather policy lynch you than Samsung, not that I'd rather policy lynch you than scumread lynch yzb. If I wanted a policy lynch over everything else, my vote would be on you since a long time lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    please policy yeet dark magician
    How is his lynch > yzb lynch, though?
    Also, the use of "yeet" is refraining me from even thinking about it. Just use "execute" at least if you are scared of the real word, at least it means something
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  13. #913

  14. #914

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Help! An admin is policing my language! I knew this day would come!!!

    #ModAbuse #FreeSpeech #FirstAmmendment #FuckTwitter #FreeTrump #ThanksForNothingJoe #ThanksObama
    @BananaCucho
    ....... lol
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #915

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •