S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1743
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Final Vote talley of Day 1:

yzb25 (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, Helz, MartinGG99
    Bahkieh (1 [L-6]):
    SuperJack
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins (1 [L-6]):
    Samson
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM Magoroth
    Varcron didn’t vote at all and Samson’s vote is unsettling here.
    Technically if we look at the VC, Martin looks better but it ain’t entirely difficult to bus, especially a practical Mafia Goon.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not gonna tell you it's a good strategy, but without wanting to be mean, I'm pretty sure DM's strategy is not good lol, no matter what his alignment is. Failing to explain your reads and then presenting yourself as "the one who has read the thread, unlike everyone else" is certainly not the best move in the world. If you're seeing some good play I am missing, please tell me. To get back on the strategy itself, pushing a LHF to avoid being pushed while you're under the spotlight is a valid move to get a lynch through and live to see at least one other day. Since he has stated no reason to scumread him, it makes me think his push is more strategic than anything else.
    Honestly DM feels like me when I get hard pushed without a solid defense, and that makes me want to put him as town

But on the same token he is not me, and I haven't played with him enough to say if it's scummy or not.

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Technically if we look at the VC, Martin looks better but it ain’t entirely difficult to bus, especially a practical Mafia Goon.
    Didn't participate D1 to justify throwing a vote in, nor did I get an in depth enough read on people to justify it.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Honestly DM feels like me when I get hard pushed without a solid defense, and that makes me want to put him as town

But on the same token he is not me, and I haven't played with him enough to say if it's scummy or not.
    OK then META aside, what do you think of my posts thus far?

8. ISO #1208

Do YOU think it was wolfy?
    Like a “panic” or “strategic agenda” like MM/Nic or do you have a different take on why you believe me to be wolfy?
    Like I’m going to need more from you then a 50/50 take.
    “DM does what I do when I’m TOWN but LOL I don’t know his meta so he COULD be a WOLF”.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Let me know when you've all finished with DM and finally town read them.
    Then we can shake up Samson and if it turns up a town end we can go for the people who push DM.
    To be frank, after all I could gather so far I'd say that Bahkieh seems town enough, a bit lost but not scum and SJ seems towny enough so far. DM is 50/50 to me so all in all I still don't have a problem with the Samson train as I said earlier. That said, I don't know how much more you wanna shake up Samson. If with "shake up" you mean lynch then we can go for the lynch right now but we have like what, 2 weeks left in the day? I'm not too sure on the lynch mechanics so if it ends the day at L-0 then shouldn't we still wait a while?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

OK then META aside, what do you think of my posts thus far?
    In my opinion your scumreads haven't been explained well enough for me to consider going super hyper turbo aggressive with them.

Your posts have been a bit disjointed in terms of who you scumread aswell with a fair bit of OMGUS being put on me as soon as I unvoted Samson once he hit L1. To be completely honest with you DM, You're neutral/tiny itty bitty town lean from me, but not to where I'd be comfortable with your slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Superjack
    Then we can shake up Samson and if it turns up a town end we can go for the people who push DM.
    Honestly my opinion of SJ gets worse and worse with every post, this looks like a clear attempt to buddy and turn it on ~3 people who at one point or another voted/pressured DM. Explain why we should turbo Samson and then go for the two people voting DM? Sounds like you found an easy way to get 3 townies out.

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    In my opinion your scumreads haven't been explained well enough for me to consider going super hyper turbo aggressive with them.

Your posts have been a bit disjointed in terms of who you scumread aswell with a fair bit of OMGUS being put on me as soon as I unvoted Samson once he hit L1. To be completely honest with you DM, You're neutral/tiny itty bitty town lean from me, but not to where I'd be comfortable with your slot.
    To expand on this post since I was distracted after seeing SJ's post after you:

I like some of your ideas, both of us agreed in terms of reads for a time; however the explanation is lacking and it makes it seem like as soon as there is a train you consider to be an easy lynch you go for it.

Is this townie behavior? No, but if you were to provide something else it would change my perspective of you a fair bit.

15. ISO #1215

I post allot more/He isn’t really providing anything
    That's a point against yourself: you post a lot more than him, and yet you give about as much content as he does... this is your first post with at least some explainations.

His voting stance at the last EoD.
    Can you elaborate about how his stance was scummy?
    And note that you "fail-voted" the flipped scum last EoD, which isn't exactly towny either, so again, it's not a reason to vote Samson over you unless there's something really damning I missed.

The clears and PoE you get from his yeet.
    This applies even more to you, given how your train encounters more resistance than his. It's actually part of why I'm pushing you atm.

No one else that voted him other then me really had the intention of getting rid of them.
    (Again why I think it could be Samson/Varcron)
    Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Dark Magician, SuperJack, Bahkieh

Shall I go on?

Not to mention if I get executed here I can’t help solve the final needed PoE.
    This is very poor; if you have stuff to "go on" with, please do go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1216

You do realize that "Samson's vote" was actually Paul's vote that remained because the account is the same, right? Samson himself never actually voted. While that it normally bad, since he's inactive, it kinda fits. I don't see the scumminess here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Why is DM town to you? If DM flips town, this is potentially TMI. I'm not sold on him being scum, btw, I just have yet to see an valid point for him being town.

18. ISO #1218

That's a point against yourself: you post a lot more than him, and yet you give about as much content as he does... this is your first post with at least some explainations.

Can you elaborate about how his stance was scummy?
    And note that you "fail-voted" the flipped scum last EoD, which isn't exactly towny either, so again, it's not a reason to vote Samson over you unless there's something really damning I missed.

This applies even more to you, given how your train encounters more resistance than his. It's actually part of why I'm pushing you atm.

Samson (3 [L-2]):
    Dark Magician, SuperJack, Bahkieh

This is very poor; if you have stuff to "go on" with, please do go on.
    SJ had no full intent in it as I’m aware, same with Varcron.
    Not sure about Bah.
    You say I reveal more due to “Resistance”?
    You realize that the 2 people that are defending me here are like as Townie as you are right?
    Like you guys together are Top 3 Townie.
    I’ll be honest here, if Helz is correct on SJ/MM containing scum theory.
    I’d be willing to bet it’s you here due to your push on me here.
    I feel like your push is lacking. Like your pushing for the sake of it?
    Like you know how I play so what exactly do you expect to get out of me?
    I answered your questions, so if you want to just do a straight on tunnel here on me then so be it.
    Sorry, but I don’t think you are genuine here.
    If you are so concern on the other two top town defending me, why don’t you just ask them why instead of pointlessly going no where here because you know as well as I do that this isn’t getting anywhere.

19. ISO #1219

Although I’d like more from Bah as I’d like his perspective on things.
    Due to the game state RN.
    The only slots I’m absolutely confident are Town are Mag and SJ.
    As for MM while I believe they are town, I also believe they are the type of scum to bus (same with Martin)
    And Yes SJ went up in my reads and MM went down.
    Due to paranoia and lack of clear thinking from MM.

20. ISO #1220

You do realize that "Samson's vote" was actually Paul's vote that remained because the account is the same, right? Samson himself never actually voted. While that it normally bad, since he's inactive, it kinda fits. I don't see the scumminess here.
    Ok but like, I see scum fitting themselves in a side wagon and they fit regardless if their previous slot owner did it or not?

21. ISO #1221

Why is DM town to you? If DM flips town, this is potentially TMI. I'm not sold on him being scum, btw, I just have yet to see an valid point for him being town.
    This isn’t TMI at all.
    You and Varcron putting unnecessary shade on SJ. Not sure I quite understand.

Like your playing very “Pushy” heavy here RN.
    Could be Scum Pushing Agenda for ML’s, could be Town rustling in the wrong places.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

I’m aware that due to my Playstyle people like to pick and poke at things of what I say.
    Playstyle is NAI.
    Fuck Off for those that think otherwise, it drives me crazy.

Although I don’t think that’s anyone’s main reason on SRing me, it’s one that shouldn’t co-exist because like if you played in like 100 FM Games before you’ll know “Bad Posts” are NAI, yet peeps go “lol wolf yeet”.
    So yeah IDGAF how I say shit and IDGAF if you think it’s wolfy.
    IDGAF if you call it wolfy and vote me for a shit reason like that.
    But I’m sure you’ll care when you realize how wrong you are in that scenario.
    Regardless though I don’t see anyone doing that at least RN, but if anyone try’s to, please read this rant of mine above.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

I don't have the attention span to look back in the past 25 pages of content and pick a particular post for a reason why I think someone is town. I know you can look at that individuals posts but icba. Maybe I will feel more in the mood to read into it all later. When does day end? like 2 weeks?
    I play way too much Pokemon.

32. ISO #1232

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I don't have the attention span to look back in the past 25 pages of content and pick a particular post for a reason why I think someone is town. I know you can look at that individuals posts but icba. Maybe I will feel more in the mood to read into it all later. When does day end? like 2 weeks?
    Yeh 2 weeks you got time.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1233

This isn’t TMI at all.

Could be Scum Pushing Agenda for ML’s, could be Town rustling in the wrong places.
    Not really unnecessary shade on SJ

He has still yet to answer why he voted Samson up to L1, he conveniently ignored it.

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'm putting Samson at L-1 at EoD and will not scum read anyone who hammers. If we lose the game because people want to role play instead of play mafia, go play DnD.
    I don't really see anyone who has roleplayed in the past ~200 posts, but you do you.

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

MM where you at?
    Intent behind the Setup
    The intent behind this setup is not to paralyze the site for months with a super long game that will be the only one hosted. It rather is to try a new game style, and to have a game running in the background while forum life continues. Players are expected to participate reasonably; the definition of "reasonably" is greatly affected by the phases' lenght. Not posting for a full real life day is perfectly acceptable if you're more busy that one day, but you're expected to be active at some other points in the game day. This game is perfect for those who would like to play FM, but who cannot dedicate enough time each real life day to a game.
    = )

40. ISO #1240

SJ had no full intent in it as I’m aware, same with Varcron.
    Not sure about Bah.
    You say I reveal more due to “Resistance”?
    You realize that the 2 people that are defending me here are like as Townie as you are right?
    Like you guys together are Top 3 Townie.
    I’ll be honest here, if Helz is correct on SJ/MM containing scum theory.
    I’d be willing to bet it’s you here due to your push on me here.
    I feel like your push is lacking. Like your pushing for the sake of it?
    Like you know how I play so what exactly do you expect to get out of me?
    I answered your questions, so if you want to just do a straight on tunnel here on me then so be it.
    Sorry, but I don’t think you are genuine here.
    If you are so concern on the other two top town defending me, why don’t you just ask them why instead of pointlessly going no where here because you know as well as I do that this isn’t getting anywhere.
    I like the intent I see behind this post; while it does have some OMGUSsy dimension, it at least is picking a clear stance and trying to lead somewhere (why those defending you are defending you). That doesn't make you town, but you're still gaining a few townpoints.

That being said, your appeal to meta is bullshit. First, because you're saying "you know I play suboptimally, so what do you expect?", which is inherently terrible because it's intentionally suboptimal and anti-town; note that "intentionally anti-town" is pretty much the definition of "scummy". Second, because you have showed you were capable of legitimately good play. I have your first game here as Caustic in mind, where you were able to give actual reads with reasonings. We're pretty far from this right now; your best reasonings and explainations yet were obtained through my rather hard push.

So, while I do think the post is somewhat towny because of the intent I see behind its ending, the OMGUSsy part is bad.
    And @SuperJack , I still want a reply to this:

41. ISO #1241

This isn’t TMI at all.

Asking questions is not throwing shade. If SJ doesn't answer, the shade that appears on him is his fault. For the record, I don't have a stable read on SJ atm, because I'm waiting on his reply about you (since you happen to be the main topic these days).

42. ISO #1242

Asking questions is not throwing shade. If SJ doesn't answer, the shade that appears on him is his fault. For the record, I don't have a stable read on SJ atm, because I'm waiting on his reply about you (since you happen to be the main topic these days).
    Look I think your in the wrong direction here.
    Also I asked this before so you must have missed this just like SJ missed your question. (Unless he didn’t in which I wasn’t really paying attention)
    What’s your current stance on Martin and Varcron?

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

Like you haven’t really bothered to try interacting with Mag at all here.
    I mean, yeah they are kinda ObvTown but like they are a person playing, they can help and benefit here.
    So not interacting with anyone (such as like Mag one of my two defenders) and just constantly targeting me is like Anti-Town.

45. ISO #1245

Like it’s not just about pushing people.
    Technically people SHOULD be engaging in conversation with the Obvious town.
    But it’s not just that, that is bugging me here.
    You haven’t really spoken with Varcron much and Martin who you were originally talking about at the beginning of the day with SJ seemed to have slipped your mind.

46. ISO #1246

I said it before and I’ll say it again.
    Between you and SJ, your the Mafia.
    If you make it to F3, your mafia.
    Other then that, allot more people have a chance to be then you.
    If however Samson flips Scum I have concluded that it actually clears Bah and what I did mention before and still stand by is that it looks worse for Varcron.

47. ISO #1247

Also, maybe I didn’t make this clear before.
    It’s not your META it’s your Playstyle.
    I expect you to do this as either alignment. It’s NAI.
    Your the type of player to go deep into a tunnel/push and pay less attention to other things around you.
    However, this is why I ask to be open with everyone.
    So if you have a concern with me you can talk to everyone about it instead of directing everything to gain what? An alignment tell? Yeah, pressure alone can’t spew someone scum/town.
    Again, try new method.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

Also MM I notice your only focusing on Me and SJ.
    What’s your opinion regarding Varcron and Martin’s slots.
    I townread Varcron. I already explained that on D1 when he reacted to Helz saying Mag was "cleared" for not being aware that Wisp had claimed God & smitten Greyswandir. He has been scum hunting since then, and I haven't seen any red flags.
    Martin is a weak townread; his recent walls, while they were not stunningly insightful, seemed to be an honest attempt at scumhunting. This read could decay easily.
    Tunneling only hurts town.
    Focus on everything as a whole.
    I'm not tunneling, though. You just happen to be an interesting source of information.
    This sentence makes no logical sense xD

50. ISO #1250

Look I think your in the wrong direction here.
    Also I asked this before so you must have missed this just like SJ missed your question. (Unless he didn’t in which I wasn’t really paying attention)
    What’s your current stance on Martin and Varcron?
    Why do you seem convinced SJ is town, though?

And I didn't miss your question, I just went off for a bit before you posted again lol