S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1743
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think the only way I’m voting you or Martin here is if both SJ and MM are voting on that wagon.
    As I never see both as a scum team.
    Who's "that wagon"?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    SJ is basically confirmed, and you aren't anything lol. See:

There is no world where Mag doesn't put his check - which was obviously not a red one because he pushed against a town Samson yesterday - at the top of his early D2 list of reads. Also note this post, Mag's first on D2, that puts the townread on SJ as stronger and more filled with conviction than the townread on DM:

Conclusion: stop trying to """confirm""" yourself, scum
    -vote Dark Magician

And SJ is town. Period.
    I don't see it tbh.

Seems like he genuinely town-reads one and the other he actually checked as he doesn't use very strong wording for both in the quotes you provide.

Except maybe for the sheeping part.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1553

Wait there is no PR left.
    Unfortunate, but whatever.
    Actually, there is.

Human Priest is a separate confirmed PR that isn't randomized into the game. Like God.

We only lost one TPR angel.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Keep in mind I am not saying I do not have my suspicions on DM, I was expecting a massive thunderdome on me today and instead he is now saying that his main scum read is town

Here's a few reads from what I read before today started

Town:
    Varcron
    NocTiZ (basically confirmed in my eyes as everything he has said has rung with me in some way shape or form)

Town Lean:
    Martin
    Bahk

Scum Leanish
    DM
    SJ
    MM

Scum:

in my eyes it could either be DM or SJ. It's honestly a pain in the butt that Mag didn't reveal who he checked and is 100% confirmed. If it was SJ checked, that means that scum team is DM and MM

Both scum I believe are in my scumish leans.
    1. Why were you expecting a thunderdome and by whom? DM?

2. What's with the town-lean on Bahk? I don't feel like I've been close to him in terms of relative scumminess or towniness. Heck I'm prob scummier given my lack of content.

Overall I think its interesting and more likely to be town that you're being open with your reads despite Mag's flip here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Not sure if Varcrons reads are real here because they are like really fuckin bad.
    I’d except them to be better.
    But like, MM isn’t really going to help here and is only going to make this game easier for scum if they are town.
    I mean, maybe we have a chance if we get rid of me Here.
    But then if the team is Varcron and Martin they just push for an easy ML on MM tomorrow.
    Like C’mon MM get your shit together!
    I don't get it. You find the reads to be really bad but you don't vote him because he could be only aligned with me?

What about TWTBAW? Hasn't varcron got this meta of being interpreted as the opposite alignment of what he actually is?

Or something. I don't know.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1557

Given the level of OMGUS you have showed...

STORM, EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL! I HEREBY DECLARE A THUNDERDOME BETWEEN DM AND I.
    ......Don't get me the wrong way but uh I think you doing a flashy thunderdome on someone who has been possibly green-check is nagl
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1558

Martin is a town lean (not full town because NAI for some of it) because of his large and fairly informative posts.
    Didn't you say before that wall posts by me (which, imo is the definition of "large" and "fairly informative" posts) were NAI?

Or did someone else say that?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

I completely agree about DM. About Bahkieh, less so: what did scum!Bahkieh expect from his inactivity that he didn't get here? Plus, if giving an opinion = scum when you've been inactive, then as soon as you've been inactive, you're beyond redemption. I'm not saying he's super towny, but your reasons seem quite bad to me.

Go read my posts lol. I already explained. #1406 and the post made after yours, #1428. To answer your question more clearly: because an invest can be wrong about people he didn't check.
    Yeah but to me he left the option of "I can be wrong" open to both SJ and DM, its just that he favored both highly as towns

and a few posts before he more or less seemingly heavy-PR-hinted he said he was never voting DM

so I'm thinking DM is prob the green-checked one

also he prob was acting his green-check as if he didn't have TMI to not TMI-slip to wolves or *worse* TMI-slip to the town and get nearly day-executed for it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1562

I know I said I can’t see Varcron in any world other then Martin.
    But with that Readslist I can see them in one other world.
    The one with MM.
    Mind explaining how the reads list supports that?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

Wowowo, wait a minute. Why are you voting Varcron? What are your reasons?
    this question seems a bit pointless tbh

wording suggests its a sheep:

Both DM and MM are in agreement with Varcron it seems.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1565

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'm really surprised myself that Varcron put me at the very top of his list. I was thinking a couple of irl days ago that I hadn't ever interacted with Varcron and then he comes out seeing me as top town. Not impossible, but I don't think the things I said warrant such a "solid" town read of me. I'd slot Varcron as possible to be scum, especially with the way they're twisting what they're saying as MM and also DM have pointed out. Although I don't like DM in that regard either, atleast I'd say it's unlikely that they're both scum. Except for bussing shenanigans, I think.

I'm kinda of the opinion that there's one scum between DM and Varcron and one scum between MM and SJ tbh. If there's facts that speak against that then let me know. It's just my inituition leading me to that impression. Although I don't like how Martin is flying under the radar again since he pops up sporadically with a few walls and seems to be gone. That's okay, but makes me forget about him which is dangerous.
    If you had to put me in one of those groups of where there is "one scum", which one would that be?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1566

Also I think the SJ realizing that MM forgot that Human Priest isn't a randed TPR angel is not a very good reason to scum-read.

I mean, we've been on this game for weeks and its been months since he created it. I wouldn't be surprised if he simply forgot one aspect about the setup; especially if he were playing other games *during* this game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

-vote Varcron
    why in the world do you quote the guy you're suspicious of as the reason why you vote

he also basically regurgitated what you were thinking
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1569

Agreed, I kinda forgot he existed actually. @MartinGG99 thoughts on the current situation?

Okay, so afterwards he became town:

But then he's "an easy scum solve":

That happened in... 2 pages. Lol.
    tbh

2 pages is basically taking advantage of how slow town has been as of late

for all we know he could've been back-reading or simply had a change of heart after returning to thread after awhile

I don't know if I have done that, but I might've had a change of heart on one of my reads after a lengthy absence on the thread
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Come on, read, and think. We have already cleared this, don't post simply because you couldn't bother to read 'til the end to seem like you're contributing something.
    How I typically work is start from where I left off responding as I go, but sure, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    1. Why were you expecting a thunderdome and by whom? DM?

2. What's with the town-lean on Bahk? I don't feel like I've been close to him in terms of relative scumminess or towniness. Heck I'm prob scummier given my lack of content.

Overall I think its interesting and more likely to be town that you're being open with your reads despite Mag's flip here.
    Near EOD1 DM was threatening a thunderdome on me for BD2, however as you can already see BD2 he cleared me as town, followed by some really goofy shenanigans where we are basically going back and forth now.

Town lean on Bakh originally came from comparing him to DM with the level of OMGUS and read swaps that came with him, however after his sheep vote of me that changed substantially as you will read later.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    tbh

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Though I think SJ's reasons are dumb.

But the interaction between DM and Varcron looks dumber.
    Explain your vote please and give us insight into your brain.

27. ISO #1577

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    honestly I think DM v MM or DM v Varcon

one of those is a dumb tvt
    I don't see how DM is town in both of those situations, you're basically implying that the scum are MM and myself from that phrase.

I'm curious how you came to that conclusion tbh.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

You calling anyone that doesn't agree with you my "scum partner"

Honestly it looks more and more like my theory of scum between MM/DM/Bahk (2/3 of them are scum) is accurate.
    Wow you contradict yourself into a contradiction that comes back to contradict again.

You said me and MM were scum together
    Denied you said it like that
    Now your saying we are scum together.

MK.
    Just gonna wait for you to deny it again lol.

30. ISO #1580

How I typically work is start from where I left off responding as I go, but sure, will do.

Near EOD1 DM was threatening a thunderdome on me for BD2, however as you can already see BD2 he cleared me as town, followed by some really goofy shenanigans where we are basically going back and forth now.

Town lean on Bakh originally came from comparing him to DM with the level of OMGUS and read swaps that came with him, however after his sheep vote of me that changed substantially as you will read later.

I’m not sure what you plan to get out of all this.
    All your doing is spewing Me/MM/Bah Town after your scum flip.

31. ISO #1581

I don't see how DM is town in both of those situations, you're basically implying that the scum are MM and myself from that phrase.

I think you like....
    Have some kind of problem.
    Or your lolwolfing.

Cause like he clearly stated he thinks only one of You/MM is scum or it’s an even dumber TvT game or something.
    And if you actually read his posts, Martin thinks I’m the IC here and not SJ.

32. ISO #1582

Like one of
    Me/Varcron - Me/MM is a dumb T/T

^ Martin

Then Varcron and his wolfy butt responds:
    Oooooooo
    You think myself and MM are scum!!!??!!
    How you do that, tell me tbh, I’m really bad at this and I want to throw random shit out of my ass and provide no actual Understandment towards what I’m saying.
    I’m very proud of putting someone who has similar reads as me (only fuckin reason) just below me in my lock towns. If people pressure and push me I’ll win by contradicting myself!

DM responds with:
    TF you on Varcron?

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

MM was right a few pages ago when he said all you do is OMGUS, it's actually quite hilarious to watch.
    Yeah I bet it was fun to watch me do it to MM.
    “TvT Dumbness”
    But now when I’m doing it to you I bet it’s kinda harder to watch eh? Like you got caught and need to think of anything, anything that you can think of to try and get out of it.
    And you haven’t thought of anything good have you?

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

Wow you contradict yourself into a contradiction that comes back to contradict again.

You said me and MM were scum together
    Denied you said it like that
    Now your saying we are scum together.

MK.
    Just gonna wait for you to deny it again lol.
    I said 2 of 3 scum are in there in the post you quoted if your rose colored glasses couldn't read correctly. I'll even break it apart more for you

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    You calling anyone that doesn't agree with you my "scum partner"

Honestly it looks more and more like my theory of scum between MM/DM/Bahk (2/3 of them are scum) is accurate.
    Self explanatory, he's been doing this all game and even MM called him out on it before this shitshow started.

This is where I said that scum would be between DM/MM/Bakh with both remaining being in those three people. I'm not sure where you read in this quote that you two are 100% scum together. You could be considering the only options are MM/DM MM/Bakh DM/Bahk, but it is not a 100% guaranteed thing like you are construing currently.

Also we already covered the horrible english in the post that sparked this off, so I am not going to explain myself again. I find it amusing that the only stuff you are using on me is from a week ago. The same points keep being necro'd and brought up with no new content, whereas your reads on everyone change on the daily.

For example, my read turning from your "Top Town" to your "OMG HE'S SCUM GET HIM TROLOLOLOL"

Then when I called Noc my top townread "EZ GAME NOC IS SCUM WITH VARCRON"

Then when Martin voted MM over me "MARTIN IS YOUR SCUM PARTNER CAUSE HE DOESN'T AGREE EZ GAME"

Like holy fuck, this is turning more and more into an Interesting situation with each passing day.

37. ISO #1587

Yeah I bet it was fun to watch me do it to MM.
    “TvT Dumbness”
    But now when I’m doing it to you I bet it’s kinda harder to watch eh? Like you got caught and need to think of anything, anything that you can think of to try and get out of it.
    And you haven’t thought of anything good have you?
    It wasn't

It pisses me off about as much as you do it to me, because the strategy clearly doesn't work at all.

Obviously I've thought of something decent if I've sat for ~4 days on L1, also likely means that both scum are voting on me; which again, makes sense seeing as I am the top scum read for the game as tradition wills.

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

I don't see it tbh.

Seems like he genuinely town-reads one and the other he actually checked as he doesn't use very strong wording for both in the quotes you provide.

Except maybe for the sheeping part.
    He uses weaker wording for the DM read, and he literally put SJ above DM in his list of reads. When you have a green check, you put him as your top town read. Period. I don't see how you're not seeing it tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

Actually, there is.

Human Priest is a separate confirmed PR that isn't randomized into the game. Like God.

We only lost one TPR angel.
    WAIT, that's true. I didn't realize that.
    I confused myself with my own setup
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

44. ISO #1594

......Don't get me the wrong way but uh I think you doing a flashy thunderdome on someone who has been possibly green-check is nagl
    1: This thunderdome is CANCELLED
    2: I highlighted why he was clearly not checked, so no. It's strange that you're clinging to incertitude so hard.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

In red: Idk what BD2 is.

Non-Color: Its more or less PoE tbh. I think the ongoing charade between DM and you is really dumb. Like DM is being a simpleton for !scum Varcron, and I feel like there have been obvious gaps in where he could have gotten a better understanding but didn't (ex: the english issue, and imo that can be nai). His shoveling of me into being scum with you is just baseless for the most part if not entirety.

I also haven't liked MM's recent posts and I kinda felt some of them were meant to put on a show rather than to genuinely act as town. Additionally, SJ + DM were both highly town-read by the cop role and either could have been green-checked imo.

But if it isn't MM then I would have to look between you guys because I really doubt there's two to three TvT's going on here without a single scum in it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

Because Cop.

I think its possible he was green-checked; I don't think every cop (or at least I wouldn't) puts their green-check at the top. SJ was basically spewed town iirc from Eod1, but I can't remember the reasons for that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"