S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    For post game

Scum team:
    Marshal, Wisp, Yzb25. Not hard Reads but gut reads.
    Grayswandir (2 [L-5]):
    Leto II, Marshmallow Marshall
    Paul (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Wiisp

I could be wrong. Would the whole wolf team just be the only one voting with only 1 town voting? I need to see how more plays out. From my POV I know two vote are on a town. And the other 2 are on someone I am town reading. Pushing Oberon here does not make any sense to me.

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I personally cannot wait for @Helz and @GoatseOntheCupboard to join in.
    I am sorry but playing fm on a phone is not something I am interested in doing. I should have that last 12vATX cable coming today so I will join in as soon as my system is up; will hopefully be in the next 8 hours or so.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    If you're town, I beg of you to not reveal your "weapons" early. Wait it out.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario: you told me first hour into the game that I usually do x as scum. Great! Now I do y. When instead you could have just waited for me to continue and then made your case a couple hundred posts later.

Please don't reveal to the scum how they have to play in order for you to town read them.

I'm not a fan of chitchatting like apparently some others are.
    But what you did here I find inherently anti-town.

-vote Grayswandir

This post might be hypocritical of me. But I find it important for every towny to be aware of this sort of thing especially given the game length.
    you said this shit like 30 posts in. You look like you're trying too hard to sound towny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I'm 10000% going to do "controlled/calculated" posts as I try to do that every game. I truly believe it's healthier for the town. If you want to have conversations, I encourage you to play a faster form of mafia, like the arcade game on sc2mafia. Heck, I might even try to host a quick version of mafia on the forums in the coming weeks.

There is a way of doing wall posts wrong though. If the quotes posted are too many, and don't make sense together, that is the point at which one should use spoilers or break up their posts.

Pressure votes mean nothing if we all know they aren't going to result in anything. I've seen too many games where a train builds up on someone and the train moves because the consensus is that they want to pressure other people because pressuring other people is different. Like, I won't even blink if I get to L-1 because I know it's going to go elsewhere sooner or later.

I'm going to commit to posting rankings of town to scum. People can quiver in their proverbial boots as much or as little as they feel like.

And my quips about spam and personal attacks were gentle reminders and not meant to imply that I had seen such behavior in this particular game. However, no one's going to reread a 500 page game. Best scum tactic I would do if I were scum would be to generate a FUCKton of content.

I'm Mag, and Voss isn't playing. Probably would be best to refer to people by the actual names in the setup so as not to confuse people.[/QUOTE]

You're already not doing what I feared even with torn obligations so this conversation is kind of redundant.

Fair enough, but I'll call you S-FM Magoroth so noone confuses you with actual mag.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

They wish to make you believe that the Earth is the centre to all. Yet, there is more life out there. Aliens will exists and it is inevitable they are found. We are quite aware that Paul is an alien, they have been observed in a Recreational vehicle
    -vote Paul
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Genesis‬ *1:1-5‬ *
    “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.”
    Design certainly does not work as an explanation for life, because design is ultimately not cumulative and it therefore raises bigger questions than it answers – it takes us straight back along the . . . ultimate regress

11. ISO #111

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
    **Ephesians‬ *6:12‬ *
    Creationists eagerly seek a gap in present-day knowledge or understanding. If an apparent gap is found, it is assumed that God, by default, must fill it.

12. ISO #112

“Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.”
    **Ephesians‬ *5:6‬ *
    Why should a divine being, with creation and eternity on his mind, care a fig for petty human malefactions? We humans give ourselves such airs, even aggrandize from our poky little ‘sins’ to the level of cosmic significance!

13. ISO #113

“Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.”
    **Psalms‬ *37:3‬ *KJV‬‬
    Trust in Jehovah? The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    They wish to make you believe that the Earth is the centre to all. Yet, there is more life out there. Aliens will exists and it is inevitable they are found. We are quite aware that Paul is an alien, they have been observed in a Recreational vehicle
    -vote Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    -vote Paul
    so exactly what is this?

and Mr. Frasier tell me why you unvoted?

can we please stop talking in scriptures?

24. ISO #124

Design certainly does not work as an explanation for life, because design is ultimately not cumulative and it therefore raises bigger questions than it answers – it takes us straight back along the . . . ultimate regress
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

25. ISO #125

Creationists eagerly seek a gap in present-day knowledge or understanding. If an apparent gap is found, it is assumed that God, by default, must fill it.
    Job 2:6
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins

26. ISO #126

Trust in Jehovah? The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.
    I am replacing out I am done.

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    so exactly what is this?

and Mr. Frasier tell me why you unvoted?

can we please stop talking in scriptures?
    A post from the wrong account. With the evidence you have given that is the conclusion we can reach.

And you do not see, we oppose the scriptures. It only exists to hide the evil and should be removed if we are to ever advance as a society.

28. ISO #128

Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    If you're town, I beg of you to not reveal your "weapons" early. Wait it out.

Imagine this hypothetical scenario: you told me first hour into the game that I usually do x as scum. Great! Now I do y. When instead you could have just waited for me to continue and then made your case a couple hundred posts later.

Please don't reveal to the scum how they have to play in order for you to town read them.

I'm not a fan of chitchatting like apparently some others are.
    But what you did here I find inherently anti-town.

-vote Grayswandir

This post might be hypocritical of me. But I find it important for every towny to be aware of this sort of thing especially given the game length.
    I have literally no idea, how this statement correlates with your vote on Grays?
    and if we use the excuse, "Scum will learn from us", then we might as well do nothing, since everything we say is just a weapon for them to use, in which they can push a misyeet
    the only thing you should not do, is possibly answer a question for someone else
    but like its too early to be this paranoid, just play the game and see what happens

yzb is probably the worst if that means anything, based on how they entered the game
    Paul is probably where I am gunna keep my vote though, until he wows me
    like #31 doesn't actually give me the feeling that he cares about the statement he made

29. ISO #129

A post from the wrong account. With the evidence you have given that is the conclusion we can reach.

And you do not see, we oppose the scriptures. It only exists to hide the evil and should be removed if we are to ever advance as a society.
    ya sorry if I don't see that, based on the way you are all talking?
    also thanks for clarifying what happened

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

It is not you It is me I do not want to ruin the fun of this setup for others and right now I would. Dude you did nothing wrong.
    Oh, we where worried something we posted hurt someone's feelings.
    May I recommend giving whatever is going on a little time? This game does last long and it would be a shame to lose someone we already have a read on.

33. ISO #133

It is not you It is me I do not want to ruin the fun of this setup for others and right now I would. Dude you did nothing wrong.
    Dude, you can’t possibly replace out because someone in anon game roleplayed an atheist and attacked the Bible. Stay. I’m sure they didn’t mean anything by it.

34. ISO #134

Oh, we where worried something we posted hurt someone's feelings.
    May I recommend giving whatever is going on a little time? This game does last long and it would be a shame to lose someone we already have a read on.
    "If you are town your read is bad. To be honest it is the Theme of the game. I thought I could handle it but it is hard for me personally. And that should not stop you from being able to role play. You see with what you posted I am going to be hard tunneled on you. because If you where Godly you would NEVER posted what you posted. Now If you are Town. My tunnel on you is going to hurt town."
    Dude Mike Quote

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    Dude, you can’t possibly replace out because someone in anon game roleplayed an atheist and attacked the Bible. Stay. I’m sure they didn’t mean anything by it.
    Like I said I am the one at fault here. I have a lot to say about it but this is not the time or place. This is a game not a time to show people the truth about God.

36. ISO #136

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Be thankful that you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptuous desire for a second one.

Job 2:6
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    More generally, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding

I am replacing out I am done.
    Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off.

37. ISO #137

Be thankful that you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptuous desire for a second one.

More generally, one of the truly bad effects of religion is that it teaches us that it is a virtue to be satisfied with not understanding

Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off.
    if you are roleplaying then you have to be Satan or a Demon

38. ISO #138

"If you are town your read is bad. To be honest it is the Theme of the game. I thought I could handle it but it is hard for me personally. And that should not stop you from being able to role play. You see with what you posted I am going to be hard tunneled on you. because If you where Godly you would NEVER posted what you posted. Now If you are Town. My tunnel on you is going to hurt town."
    Dude Mike Quote
    The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

My objection to supernatural beliefs is precisely that they miserably fail to do justice to the sublime grandeur of the real world. They represent a narrowing-down from reality, an impoverishment of what the real world has to offer.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Don't take our roleplay to heart, it does no effect our true beliefs outside of this realm .
    Part of me also has no idea which colour to use as they have been mixing up our light (Color)

And perhaps you could see us as part angel part demon, with a constant war raging between us inside.
    In the end, all we desire is peace

45. ISO #145

The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.
    Well you think that? explain to me Why there is a perfect balance of life? Lets look at Science. Science has shown that everything in life has a perfect balance. How would you explain that? OK During Bible times how would you explain God telling Job That there where rivers under the ocean? We did not discover that years ago.

46. ISO #146

Well you think that? explain to me Why there is a perfect balance of life? Lets look at Science. Science has shown that everything in life has a perfect balance. How would you explain that? OK During Bible times how would you explain God telling Job That there where rivers under the ocean? We did not discover that years ago.
    I recommend opening a thread in general discussion and taking this there. And maybe @Hybrid Richard Dawkins relax the RP.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Science replaces private prejudice with public, verifiable evidence.
    Job 38:16
    Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

Please explain how they would ever know this?????? during that time.

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150