S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1743
  1. #1051

  2. #1052

  3. #1053

  4. #1054

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You seem very apologetic.
    Now I know as scum I can tend to be very apologetic
    But I donít know your Scum Meta well enough to know if thatís a tell for you or not.
    Doesnít matter anyway, as I can figure it out eventually.
    I'm apologetic all the time because I make dumb mistakes as town all the time.

  5. #1055

  6. #1056

  7. #1057

  8. #1058

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Since I'm an emergency sub I wasn't super keen on joining in the first place but I was needed so here I am. That means however that I cannot really be arsed to read up on D1 when I'd rather have you guys sum it up for me. I think that'll not only help me but also help you put D1 in perspective. So let's try:

    1. In summary, what was the reason for voting out yzb? What made him scummier than others?

    2. What are the key arguments that happened during D1 that will persist into D2?

    3. Are there any claims or findings that I should know about?

    Anyone is free to respond to these points but specifically I'd love to hear from @SuperJack , @S-FM Magoroth and @Marshmallow Marshall .
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  9. #1059

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Since I'm an emergency sub I wasn't super keen on joining in the first place but I was needed so here I am. That means however that I cannot really be arsed to read up on D1 when I'd rather have you guys sum it up for me. I think that'll not only help me but also help you put D1 in perspective. So let's try:

    1. In summary, what was the reason for voting out yzb? What made him scummier than others?

    2. What are the key arguments that happened during D1 that will persist into D2?

    3. Are there any claims or findings that I should know about?

    Anyone is free to respond to these points but specifically I'd love to hear from @SuperJack , @S-FM Magoroth and @Marshmallow Marshall .
    Lets start with why people replaced out:

    Paul replaced out because they got too emotionally invested in the roleplay, they was the first replacement and was replaced by Samson
    Leto II got replaced out for being to aggressive with their personal attacked. Their replacement is Varcron
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins had their Hybrid removed due to a disagreement between themselves, the account used to be ???? and SuperJack, and has now just been replaced by SuperJack
    SamsungLyssa was replaced by NoctiZfor being inactive.

    Will work on the other questions inbetween killing my child and destroying the complicated pram construction.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  10. #1060

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    How can you agree with someone if you don't know what the other person said to agree to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I read MMs post differently, I thought MM was saying that they agreed that Martin was towny based off of what was said before. That could be a misread on my part though and I will let him clarify.
    I somewhat agree that Martin is weird (dunno, he posted a lot early on and nothing stood out to me) and quiet since a little while, but I don't see how that excludes him from the lynch pool, especially considering how lurkers were in SJ's pool. This was a question at SJ about his reasons for putting Martin out of the lynch pool, which doesn't seem justified to me.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #1061

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Since I'm an emergency sub I wasn't super keen on joining in the first place but I was needed so here I am. That means however that I cannot really be arsed to read up on D1 when I'd rather have you guys sum it up for me. I think that'll not only help me but also help you put D1 in perspective. So let's try:

    1. In summary, what was the reason for voting out yzb? What made him scummier than others?

    2. What are the key arguments that happened during D1 that will persist into D2?

    3. Are there any claims or findings that I should know about?

    Anyone is free to respond to these points but specifically I'd love to hear from @SuperJack , @S-FM Magoroth and @Marshmallow Marshall .
    1. He made an incoherent list of reads with strange reads and incoherent stances: he sheeped Helz, a "null/town" read of his, onto an inactive (Samsung), instead of voting his claimed scumreads (chiefly SJ). He didn't really have points going for him, and seemed generally awkward.

    2. Uhh... science vs religion?
    More seriously, I'd say the key arguments are pretty much... gone. There was SJ and Samson's slots before replacements occured, but that was mostly about trolling (science vs religion, as I said). The rest is mostly pushing at those who haven't been inactive and yet didn't post meaningful content, and drawing conclusions from Yzb's flip, I think.

    3. Nope, at least not anymore. Wisp claimed God in the middle of D1 and smote Greyswandir.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #1062

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    @NoctiZ

    Grayswandir
    Grey caught out YZB with a scum slip within the first page or two. Has been voted by MM & Leto. Leto voted them for talking about wifom with playstyle, MM voted them for talking about power role wifom post YZB slip.
    Most of Greys future posts are in a heated debate between Hybrid (SJ & ????) To the point where Wisp (God) shot Grey mostly to cut out greys thought about replacing out.
    Grey suggests that Paul is scum for roleplaying and then stopping the RP as soon as they where questioned.
    Grey also suggested that Paul is scum a couple of times.
    Grey initially believes that Hybrid is scum but later realises that its TvT.
    Grey had some interaction with Martin, I didn't get much from it.

    Grey flips town. Which is exactly what Dark Magician said he would do. Which was pointed out by Helz.
    SuperJack also said that Grey was town before they flipped.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  13. #1063

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Grayswandir (2 [L-5]):
    Leto II, Marshmallow Marshall
    Paul (2 [L-5]):
    yzb25, Wiisp

    I could be wrong. Would the whole wolf team just be the only one voting with only 1 town voting? I need to see how more plays out. From my POV I know two vote are on a town. And the other 2 are on someone I am town reading. Pushing Oberon here does not make any sense to me.
    Lol what the hell.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  14. #1064

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    @NoctiZ

    yzb25
    yzb25 was a Demon (Scum) which is the least powerful of the 3 scum roles (Basically a mafioso)
    yzb25 was lynched by Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, Wiisp (God), Helz (Human Priest).
    Dark Magician also had a failed vote on yzb25 (voted for yzb instead)

    Living Players that never voted yzb25: Dark Magician(Failed vote), Superjack, SamsungLyssa, (Paul)Samson, S-FM Magoroth, Bahkieh
    SuperJack tried to heavily defend Yzb25 and save them from the lynch by attempting to lynch Bahkieh rather than the easier alternative Dark Magician

    Spoiler : List of votes on YZB :
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Oh and I would

    -vote Yzb25


    Might change my vote in the future, but that doesn't mean I'll be leaving him off the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I'm not acting anything you fool, don't make shit up dickhead.

    Apparently you missed my read on gray/mm/martin/yzb which was before this day kill.

    Either way, it is my wish to end this day sooner than later - prolonging it only brings suffering.

    -vote Yzb25

    Ftr, I have a suspicion that the triggered wiisp is secretly legit trying his best to game throw. No, I'm not kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    lets do some rereading, explain to me why you had to bother saying you had a null read on anyone, 11 posts into the game?
    honestly man, I am still not feeling you town here, I keep wavering

    -vote yzb25
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay, that at least makes more sense than your previous post, but then we're back to step 1. THAT BEING SAID...

    ?????? what the HEAVEN is going on, did that seriously happen lol? Host is kinda half-confirming by saying gray was allowed to edit his post, yet didn't make the announcement (afaik). Until this is clarified, I'm going off the now likely God
    -vote yzb25

    because as I said, there's no reason not to, and there are reasons to
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    -vote yzb25

    MM again, is also very likely to not be a wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice deflection
    -vote yzb25

    I find quite hard to believe you're sheeping a weak townread on a nullread while you claim to have significant scumreads yourself on other people, and you haven't proved me wrong, only deflected onto me and my vote on DM, which was completely unrelated.

    But at risk of falling into your game, I'll comment on the DM vote: when I see bullshit that seems to stem from scum intent, I expose it. I saw that, I exposed it. That's not opportunistic, that's scum-hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    SamsungLyssa (3 [L-4]):
    yzb25, Helz, MartinGG99
    yzb25 (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp
    Hybrid Richard Dawkins (1 [L-6]):
    Samson
    Dark Magician (1 [L-6]):
    S-FM Magoroth

    Yeah uh I would rather be here
    -vote Yzb25



    On a separate note though I wonder why @Samson hasn't voted at all yet since his replacement
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    -vote yzb25


    Yzb25 spent a good deal of the game scumreading SuperJack, but failed to gather any traction with that attempt. The only other people to vote SuperJack (Hybrid) was Samson, Marshmallow Marshall and Dark Magician
    YZB was read and lynched as scum for slipping, sheeping, posting weird stuff about feeling, claiming to take a stance but not acting on it

    Here are some interactions and reads for YZB:

    None with Bahkieh
    None with Samson

    S-FM Magoroth

    Spoiler : S-FM Magoroth YZB Posts :


    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I didn't say I was gonna scumread ppl for posting walls. I'm saying in a setup like this if you seem to be making a consistent effort not to actually directly converse with ppl and only communicate thru very controlled / calculated posts it'll raise my alarm bells. And ppl who play in such a manner are never getting more than a null read from me. That's all.
    I'm 10000% going to do "controlled/calculated" posts as I try to do that every game. I truly believe it's healthier for the town. If you want to have conversations, I encourage you to play a faster form of mafia, like the arcade game on sc2mafia. Heck, I might even try to host a quick version of mafia on the forums in the coming weeks.

    There is a way of doing wall posts wrong though. If the quotes posted are too many, and don't make sense together, that is the point at which one should use spoilers or break up their posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    - No spam in sight yet. Also, it's not going to be too taxing to go through all posts, since we have three weeks to do so.

    - Sure, that's alright.

    - I mean, if you want something to spam aboutdiscuss, sure... but I have doubts on the efficiency of this method when not everyone participates in it and when even less people understand what is going on with it.

    - Majority lynch being a thing is probably what made a few people not refuse to sign lol. Don't ask too much from this kind of setup just yet; if people like the pace, I'm all in to have more of those setups running, maybe without hammers in the first week of each day. As for not voting... sorry, but that is horribly anti-town. Votes are an amazing pressure tool for town, and we cannot just leave them aside for weeks. If anyone insta-hammers without a strict consensus, they will likely be lynched tomorrow anyway. And "debating if it was scummy to do so or not" (and even better, to attempt to do so) implies we'd gain a ton of information from such an event, especially associations-wise.

    - 10000000000 % agreed. This shouldn't really need to be said, but I guess we're better safe than sorry.
    Pressure votes mean nothing if we all know they aren't going to result in anything. I've seen too many games where a train builds up on someone and the train moves because the consensus is that they want to pressure other people because pressuring other people is different. Like, I won't even blink if I get to L-1 because I know it's going to go elsewhere sooner or later.

    I'm going to commit to posting rankings of town to scum. People can quiver in their proverbial boots as much or as little as they feel like.

    And my quips about spam and personal attacks were gentle reminders and not meant to imply that I had seen such behavior in this particular game. However, no one's going to reread a 500 page game. Best scum tactic I would do if I were scum would be to generate a FUCKton of content.

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Not a big fan of the mag train. Smells opportunistic. Especially cuz both of the votes seem to be for things that were anti-town rather than actually scummy. Hell, the supposed anti-town posts weren't even anti-town, and voting mag for being anti-town is not gonna stop him from being anti-town lmao. Mag seemed to have a lot of genuine pride in finding the "slip", and I actually thought the way he talked to wiisp was quite a sincere-sounding read. Mag played a major role in helping to get this game started (I assume a game like this could easily end up stagnating before it even begins) and has actually been quite pro-town overall so far. tbf, I guess only like 4-5 ppl have posted more than a couple times, so maybe this is the based "when in doubt push mag train" lmao. I just don't see why on earth you feel the need to try to get info out of mag here.

    I guess Voss really isn't coming back. Shame, cuz I genuinely thought pushing him first made sense cuz he is seriously threatening in a setup like this (he can probably deliver a killer scum game in this sort of setup). And, again, the mag train is lame, so this probably makes more sense:

    -vote Paul


    the guy that doesn't seem to be busy with anything but wishes to give shallow reasonless reads in biblical verse yet also hasn't been voted lol.
    I'm Mag, and Voss isn't playing. Probably would be best to refer to people by the actual names in the setup so as not to confuse people.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It doesn't have to be a policy lynch. @SamsungLyssa still has a couple days to come in here and respond to Helz reasoning. If it becomes a lynch, that would be shit, but it will at least be demonstrated that the threat is serious.
    This is why "pressure voting" is dumb. Here's the epitome of the site meta where Lyssa's pressure isn't currently a serious threat.


    Leto II/Varcron
    Spoiler : Varcron & Leto II & YZB25 :

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Hi. I thought this would be like, anxiety-inducing af but now I'm in it I realize this is super chill if you have literally weeks to mull over reads and can just go awol for days and take a break lol. I'm reading thru the setup rn.

    Gonna be interesting to see how pressure works psychologically over such extreme time periods. Idk if some forms of pressure will even exist in the same way. I think we should be open to early hammers. Not suggesting we play this like a 48h game, I get ppl wanna chill. But if there's at least a decent threat of getting lynched after a week there'll be much more potential for AI tells.

    I'm reading thru the setup rn. I don't get why god would ever not use the check over the heal. Using the heal instead seems insanely risky and fps-ish. w.r.t. Leto's question, I think the kill should probably be saved for later on to be used in a POE-ish sort of way. It shouldn't just be thrown away on day 1. And if there's a god CC war later then the kill can resolve it for us if god still has it. I think the same is true of the check.
    Interesting post.

    I think that this setup could be anxiety-inducing only for the Scum. Therefore someone talking about their own experience regarding anxiety is what I find interesting in it's own.

    What exactly have we got here? (I will put some words on yzb25's mouth to make my point across)

    • The 1st paragraph expresses relief regarding the lack of anxiety.
    • The 2nd paragraph expresses irritation regarding the lack of pressure that the Scums could feel.

    I want everyone to take a moment and contemplate on the train of thought that went behind of making that post, it might be important.

    What are your soul reads on yzb25's frame of mind for when he made that post? Please take your time. Share your opinions.

    @yzb25 I think your thoughts regarding the proper use of God's powers are spot on.

    @Grayswandir Don't ignore questions. And I hope you will keep the fluffing to a minimum this game. 3 weeks per day makes it easy to flood the thread and make it unproductive. I'm sure you know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

    Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

    I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

    -vote samsungLyssa


    I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    Oh I didn't see this gem to respond to

    Fair, I haven't really been available over the past few days and for that I apologise and will try to make up for it.

    Martin's wallposts are characteristic of both his scum and town game, do not trust them even if they have good content as he has screwed us multiple times by making us believe that his walls are townie.

    I want more of an explanation on why you think SJ is scum, your words here in my opinion do not make sense.

    A chunk of your reads here are literally just sticking random stuff to random people with very, VERY thin reason behind it. If you don't build up sufficient evidence as to why each person is a certain alignment, it makes it harder for the rest of us to see into your brain or agree/disagree.


    SuperJack (Hybrid)
    Spoiler : SuperJack & YZB25 :

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm also a little unsettled by the drastic character change of wiisp after being voted from like, telling me to drink water and mind-melding with me about anxiety to declaring themselves one of the best players on the site and going hard aggro mode. If this is just a character trait and not some insane flipflop I'd appreciate input on that.
    Are you asking for someone to tell you how you should read someone? this isn't what a townsfolk would do.

    Also, easy way to tell the different between me and my asshole partner is that I can actually play Mafia, the other is from a roleplaying site who lacks much Mafia skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I don't know how on earth my posts gave the impression I'm sheeping someone else's read. Asking whether something is part of someone's meta to prevent misreading off of something NAI is an extremely common occurence.
    Oh hey, can someone let me know if I can scum read them for playing this K THANKS BYE.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

    Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

    I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

    -vote samsungLyssa


    I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    -Has Scum reads
    -Has Town reads
    -Sheeps with a null/town read.
    -Doesn't vote for their scum read
    -Votes for someone they don't have a read on.


    IfFlipTown (Basic scum play) Oh noes Helz was wrong I guess
    IfFlipScum (Risky scum play) +Points for self & others that vote


    I am vastly impressed YZB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I don't think I will be willing to lynch Hybrid Richard Dawkins/Superjack today.

    After reading through him he has had a chunk of scum painting but he probably pushed harder than any other player this game to break RVS which is consistent with his outlook on playing Mafia.
    Chicken




    To be Continued later.................
    Cryptonic made this sig

  15. #1065

  16. #1066

  17. #1067

  18. #1068

  19. #1069

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Not sure why your including yourself but alright.
    Because it gives noztiz the most information to be able to participate.

    If I exclude myself it wuld be poor.

    Do you have any questions for me?

    Want to give me your two strongest living town reads and two strongest living scum reads?

    You play YuGiOh?
    Cryptonic made this sig

  20. #1070

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    That's a pretty comprehensive summary so far SJ, thanks a lot. And cheers to MM for his summary as well. Helps me get a good feel for the situation so far. I'll need to take some time to read these posts again. At a first glance it seems kinda wasted that Grayswandir was shot if they were the one to call out yzb's scum slip but it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  21. #1071

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I somewhat agree that Martin is weird (dunno, he posted a lot early on and nothing stood out to me) and quiet since a little while, but I don't see how that excludes him from the lynch pool, especially considering how lurkers were in SJ's pool. This was a question at SJ about his reasons for putting Martin out of the lynch pool, which doesn't seem justified to me.
    Okay, so it was what was said before

    I misread your post previous, thank you for the clarification.

  22. #1072

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    That's a pretty comprehensive summary so far SJ, thanks a lot. And cheers to MM for his summary as well. Helps me get a good feel for the situation so far. I'll need to take some time to read these posts again. At a first glance it seems kinda wasted that Grayswandir was shot if they were the one to call out yzb's scum slip but it is what it is.
    Wisp killed grey cause grey got into a huff and puff because they was being teased by HybridSuperJack and wasn't to happy with a very small amount of pressure on them, and they was scum reading wisp a little I think.

    So wisp killed them for that.

    Grays notice on YZBs scum slip was forgotten about as it was at the start of the game.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  23. #1073

  24. #1074

  25. #1075

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Because it gives noztiz the most information to be able to participate.

    If I exclude myself it wuld be poor.

    Do you have any questions for

    Want to give me your two strongest living town reads and two strongest living scum reads?

    You play YuGiOh?

    MM and Mago.
    Bahkieh and Samson. (With a little bit of Varcron)
    If Bah and Sam ainít scum, by PoE you would be.
    But if 1 flip Scum I donít see you flipping scum.

  26. #1076

  27. #1077

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    MM and Mago.
    Bahkieh and Samson. (With a little bit of Varcron)
    If Bah and Sam ainít scum, by PoE you would be.
    But if 1 flip Scum I donít see you flipping scum.
    Mago wanted you lynched. And wouldn't even move their vote onto scum, why are you giving them a townread?

    I can get with MM.

    With Bah and Sam have you got any posts from them that might indicate they are scum, or are they just easy for you to point at because they are inactive?
    Cryptonic made this sig

  28. #1078

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Since I'm an emergency sub I wasn't super keen on joining in the first place but I was needed so here I am. That means however that I cannot really be arsed to read up on D1 when I'd rather have you guys sum it up for me. I think that'll not only help me but also help you put D1 in perspective. So let's try:

    1. In summary, what was the reason for voting out yzb? What made him scummier than others?

    2. What are the key arguments that happened during D1 that will persist into D2?

    3. Are there any claims or findings that I should know about?

    Anyone is free to respond to these points but specifically I'd love to hear from @SuperJack , @S-FM Magoroth and @Marshmallow Marshall .
    Hiya, glad that you're subbing in and not letting the game die.

    1. From my perspective, and recollection, it seemed like yzb's first in depth post made people think he was being too self-aware to be town. Also, Helz advocated to follow the confirmed town Wiisp at the time, as that's the only train we could trust.

    2. I have notes, but they're really only useful for me. It seems like we just barely yeeted yesterday, and there was a tie at one point. Ah yes, Dark Magician and YZB were tied at one point in the critical hours of ED, and SuperJack refused to get on scummy DM train. So Either YZB, SJ, and DM are the scum, or SJ is good. I think it's the latter.

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post917988

    MM was also on that YZB train, so that's something I'd go back and look at why he was on in the first place. and I also have trouble finding flailing yzb trying to push the vote onto his scum partner, so I guess I think DM is good.

    Thanks for this question, it's made me rethink the game state and who's probably town.

    3. No claims as far as I can tell, everyone that claimed is dead.

  29. #1079

  30. #1080

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I answered Noctiz' question before I answered it myself. SJ puts my answer to shame.

    ####

    While I don't disagree with SJ's characterization of my lack of voting on YZB, I thought YZB was town and that's why I refused to vote them. However, I did see the point of Helz's "Yzb is objectively the best train bc it's not scum led". That's another reason why I didn't want to get onto the Bahkeih train. Scum Mag trying to save YZB would have tried any train, including Bahkeih. Especially since the evidence against YZB was a lot of "lets follow wiisp". A town flipping Bahkeih would have been been defensible as a policy yeet.

  31. #1081

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So DM is still scum to Mago. I forget why. has your read been updated Mago?
    You misinterpreted my post. This is my new reads list.

    My reads
    Magoroth
    SuperJack
    Dark Magician
    MM
    Vacaron
    Martin
    Bahkeih/SamsungLissa(which is now Noctiz?)
    Samson

  32. #1082

  33. #1083

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    You misinterpreted my post. This is my new reads list.

    My reads
    Magoroth
    SuperJack
    Dark Magician
    MM
    Vacaron
    Martin
    Bahkeih/SamsungLissa(which is now Noctiz?)
    Samson
    Lol wtf I'm your top town read. You are on some crazy shit man. And DM is second? What if both YZB and DM are scum?
    Cryptonic made this sig

  34. #1084

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Btw peeps.

    Soul Probe Angel is practically a cop now. You have a 66% chance in scum if you get your/Satan/antichrist or 100% citizen angel the other.

    Angel Knight cant kill. Unless they kill a town player. (Please don't kill, you will either hit a townie or find a scum and have no way to prove you did, I can only assume you would shoot someone if you thought them scum so instead just push and explain to lynch)

    Guardian Angel got dem heals and fails to save Helz.
    (Stay hidden and heal me)

    Counsellor Angel is probably useless because if they did exist they would of tried to link to Helz but now Helz is dead.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  35. #1085

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Also can we place votes. earlier this time. No one should not be voting. Put one on with an explanation of your scum read on them, there are two scum alive so if your first choice is at L-2 put your second.
    We can do L1 and even lynch if needed, if they give nothing at L-2.

    @NoctiZ
    @MartinGG99
    @Samson
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @Bahkieh

    And set a reminder for February 19th at 11:00 PM GMT since that's lynch day.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  36. #1086

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol wtf I'm your top town read. You are on some crazy shit man. And DM is second? What if both YZB and DM are scum?
    If my town read flips scum, that's likely to make me rethink how yesterday went, right?

    And I don't think YZB and DM are scum because YZB didn't roll over. We weren't close to getting Satan yesterday. (I assume YZB's role was less important to scum team).

  37. #1087

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    If my town read flips scum, that's likely to make me rethink how yesterday went, right?

    And I don't think YZB and DM are scum because YZB didn't roll over. We weren't close to getting Satan yesterday. (I assume YZB's role was less important to scum team).
    Fair point.


    You're not voting.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  38. #1088

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Samson would have been my target yesterday, and i'm still good with eliminating them, but the kills on Helz and Wiisp indicate that scum consists of someone that's paying attention to the game. Thanks for making me rethink my reads a little bit, SJ

    My reads
    Magoroth
    SuperJack
    Dark Magician
    MM
    Vacaron
    SamsungLissa(which is now Noctiz?)
    Bahkeih
    Samson
    Martin

    -vote MartinGG99


    I'd also sheep SJ onto Bahkeih

  39. #1089

  40. #1090

  41. #1091

  42. #1092

  43. #1093

  44. #1094

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I agree that in general it'd be a no-brainer to kill Wisp to eliminate god and then pick Helz because he's a strong player. I would however look closely at Helz's opinions first. If I were scum and he exhibited opinions of general distrust towards me or my mates then I'd definitely kill Helz. But would I still do it if I felt he was inclined to think of me as town? Might be worth researching tbh. But I'm too fried to do research now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  45. #1095

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol. My point is that the only people that can have a POV that someone IS town on D1 is because they are scum.
    Unless they are the "someone". Samson is in Paul's slot. Now, their statement wasn't terribly useful, but there was no perspective slip here.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  46. #1096

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I agree that in general it'd be a no-brainer to kill Wisp to eliminate god and then pick Helz because he's a strong player. I would however look closely at Helz's opinions first. If I were scum and he exhibited opinions of general distrust towards me or my mates then I'd definitely kill Helz. But would I still do it if I felt he was inclined to think of me as town? Might be worth researching tbh. But I'm too fried to do research now.
    Helz was pushing pretty much everywhere, if I remember correctly, so it's a bit hard to tell if someone in particular had interest in killing him over someone else because he felt threatened.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #1097

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    I mean there is this post MM. He wasn't flopping just building.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Grayswandir- Day killed, will flip soon. I could read through him and give thoughts but I just do not see the point in doing pre-flip association hunting D1 but I will be looking at Samson/Varcon for a few reasons if this slot flips scum.

    Wiisp- Confirmed Town. Would play with again someday : )
    Magoroth- Slip town in his read wall and his 'notes' look very genuine. They line up nicely with both his positions on players as well as his stated confidence level. This guinuinly is my strongest town read. He looks to be pushing in the right ways.
    MartinGG- The process between the readwall posts 349 and 353 struck me as odd. It felt as if he had made an ordered list and then went back through and wrote up reasoning to support that list. There was consistent focus on how players entered the game and I did like the honesty in flat out saying some slots he has no read on but some of it is just weird. Dark magician gets a scum read for his 4th post being when Wiisp asked "yes I am, who are you?" him answering "Your best friend." But then stuff like his reasoning on Yzb25 points very strongly to a scum hunting mindset in a game with no neutral. Mostly pointing out the negatives here but I am a little comfortable with this slot overall.
    Superjack- The two heads fighting was absolute cancer to read but I was serious in my earlier post that I would not be willing to consider this slot for a lynch today. I see lots of pushing everywhere that generates content but I do not see the lynch focus like I would expect from the Mafia.
    Varcon- Varcons posts feel pro town but I do not see a lot of analysis. In contrast Letto II (The slot Varcon replaced) cut heavy to ATE and had a substantial focus on my day-smite gambit that made me feel like PR hunting. This is one of those situations where I very slightly town lean one person and not the other.. Overall I do not think this slot is worth considering for D1 but I am not comfortable with this slot.
    Marshmallow Marshall- MM has taken many pro-town positions and all that but he is also a very good player so I would expect that to be within his scum play. I will specifically note that him pushing against me scum reading Varcon for the Letto replacement is NAI even if Varcon flips scum from my experience with him the time we played before where I outlined exactly how town could break a setup for infinite time to sort players and force the scum to nail the sheriff or loose. He was town there and still pushed against the plan on principal.
    It was also interesting that he did not pick on on me using Gary's replacement reasoning for Letto's which makes me feel like MM/Varcon are not W/W although that was a pretty subtle trap he could have easily stepped over. I do not believe MM should be considered for the D1 lynch at all but more than a few times small things have pinged me on him and I do not share the high town opinion most other players seem to have on his slot right now.

    Samson- Right off the bat my largest issue is that he has quite a few posts and the largest thing of note to me is he did a riddle. I know him personally and doing a riddle is not AI but I feel like with that many posts I should have more of an impression from him. A chunk of his posts seem more focused on putting together a ryme than conveying useful information. I also have a significant bit of trouble with the fact the same slot had its name changed between ownership of 2 players. Makes it shitty to do separate reads on the 2 heads for the 1 slot (Use 375 as a break point for others having this issue). I will look a bit more critically on this slot if Gray flips scum from Pauls play though.
    Bahkieh- I have no reason to call this slot town. Low posts and in those posts I only see some hunting when he is poked to do so. His only original point that looks like scum hunting was that 2 slots had asked others thoughts on etchother in 572. I feel like this fits a 'lurking scum' rather well but its not much to go off of.
    SamsungLyssa- Theres some scum equity here. Heavy lurking and the hand full of posts made donít look great to me. Their opening expressed post control and I had expected concise information in few posts but we ended up with no posts.. A part of me feels a narrative of scum entering the game voicing post control to excuse lurking and then fails to come back.

    I will follow up with DM and Yzb before days end. Would like to look at those two closely.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  48. #1098

  49. #1099

  50. #1100

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •