S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 1676
  1. #451

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    While at it, I can add that Gray-whatshisface and mm and martin give me a tranquil feeling. I confirm them to be town. MM less for being a filthy bastard by ignoring my request.
    But If Gray-whatshisface was any greener, he could live amongst the Namekians, Yoda would get a little free erection first time in centuries, and House Harkonnen would mistake him for one of their lamps.
    In a world where Martin flips red I would be surprised indeed.
    While your thoughts do line up with the above post, the tone isn't real
    you don't actually care that I shot him
    that isn't how you react to me killing someone you literally locked as town for being, "tranquil", which being tranquil is actually more likely to come from a wolf. Martin is a lot better because he has actually given thoughts that don't look shallow, and MM is anything but shallow, grasping at straws everytime he enters the thread. Maybe if I see a push from him that I actually. I might change my mind.

    and why not do you vote Y? why does traction on you make you move?

  2. #452

  3. #453

  4. #454

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I'm not acting anything you fool, don't make shit up dickhead.

    Apparently you missed my read on gray/mm/martin/yzb which was before this day kill.

    Either way, it is my wish to end this day sooner than later - prolonging it only brings suffering.

    -vote yzb25

    Ftr, I have a suspicion that the triggered wiisp is secretly legit trying his best to game throw. No, I'm not kidding.
    You fail to understand that in so, I include all your previous opinions on Grey as acting. And why would we speed up day 1 when today is the only day that Wiisp is able to contribute in before they die.

    If you are not kidding then state your reasonings, with backup like past similar events and reasonins. Because accusations of gamethrowing have no place in public during a game, and if you are using the idea of gamethrowing to further your alignments goal then that is a horrid way of playing and against the spirit of the game.

  5. #455

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    MM is anything but tranquil*
    I didn't call them tranquil. Read again.
    I already voted yzb.

    I don't care about the kill on Gray? Yeah.. ok. You got me. How folly of me to think that you wouldn't presume my true feelings, seeing through my deception.
    I don't even know what this is called what you're doing. Bad rationalizing into believing and thinking what you want to, I guess?


    My man. I hope you don't mind if I don't interact with you for my duration in this game? Which is something I hope I can manage for my own sake and for the games atmosphere.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  6. #456

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    You fail to understand that in so, I include all your previous opinions on Grey as acting. And why would we speed up day 1 when today is the only day that Wiisp is able to contribute in before they die.

    If you are not kidding then state your reasonings, with backup like past similar events and reasonins. Because accusations of gamethrowing have no place in public during a game, and if you are using the idea of gamethrowing to further your alignments goal then that is a horrid way of playing and against the spirit of the game.
    My previous opinions? I literally town read him even in the post where I voted him, as explained later in the game. How can you say you take my previous opinions into consideration when you apparently don't even know them? Are you for real?

    And, while it's true that the optimal course of action is to prolong day1 for as long as possible. Are you seriously wanting to sacrifice the joy and atmosphere of a game for the sake of optimal play? Who would have thought that the roleplaying guy wouldn't care about joy...
    You're telling Y after doing X. What is the name for it? Cognitive dissonance? Or perhaps deception / scum painting?
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  7. #457

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I didn't call them tranquil. Read again.
    I already voted yzb.

    I don't care about the kill on Gray? Yeah.. ok. You got me. How folly of me to think that you wouldn't presume my true feelings, seeing through my deception.
    I don't even know what this is called what you're doing. Bad rationalizing into believing and thinking what you want to, I guess?


    My man. I hope you don't mind if I don't interact with you for my duration in this game? Which is something I hope I can manage for my own sake and for the games atmosphere.
    you literally voted yzb just now, and you called everyone tranquil except you did hedge a bit on MM, thats the only difference

  8. #458

  9. #459

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    you literally voted yzb just now, and you called everyone tranquil except you did hedge a bit on MM, thats the only difference
    Hey, Wiisp. You make me not feel tranquil. You don't give me a tranquil feeling.
    I just called you not tranquil, apparently.

    Best case scenario, you're not even trying to understand what I'm saying, but instead nag about semantics. The best case scenario is where you don't even try to read people anymore... Great...
    You so cool man.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  10. #460

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    My previous opinions? I literally town read him even in the post where I voted him, as explained later in the game. How can you say you take my previous opinions into consideration when you apparently don't even know them? Are you for real?

    And, while it's true that the optimal course of action is to prolong day1 for as long as possible. Are you seriously wanting to sacrifice the joy and atmosphere of a game for the sake of optimal play? Who would have thought that the roleplaying guy wouldn't care about joy...
    You're telling Y after doing X. What is the name for it? Cognitive dissonance? Or perhaps deception / scum painting?
    Translation: How dare U! me town read him so hard I even vote him cause he is so town! Grrr (angry noise's)

    The length of day 1 does not determine the enjoyment level of the game, yet you are forcing in this measurement to allow not only to create a reason to end day 1 early (hence reducing important content) but to simultaneously counter my push by claiming I'm going against my purpose to be able to lay the view I'm scum painting and being deceptive.

    It's not worked though.

    =)


    Scum

  11. #461

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    and that's a good thing? lmao
    Are you even looking at what I'm replying to?
    Have I ever said anything about it being good or bad?

    You're making assumptions about my feelings, you don't attempt to read be but instead nag about semantics, you're putting words in my mouth.

    Like, dude. I thought you were smart. But I think you couldn't even try to be more biased. To be less rational. To do not rationalizing for your confirmation bias.

    Could a discussion with you even be any less open? Or Is this a norm for you?

    Dude, gtfo of my face.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  12. #462

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Hey, Wiisp. You make me not feel tranquil. You don't give me a tranquil feeling.
    I just called you not tranquil, apparently.

    Best case scenario, you're not even trying to understand what I'm saying, but instead nag about semantics. The best case scenario is where you don't even try to read people anymore... Great...
    You so cool man.
    lmao what an interesting argument
    you are arguing semantics as a defense, I didnt even notice the subtle difference
    so no

    and I am easily the most likely person to re-evaluate at any given moment, so just wow me, its easy
    I am as much annoyed as I am glad, that I got you to actually feel like you care about the game, just by pressuring you
    but you still have not convinced me yet

    its funny how much literal pressure can drastically change the coyness of one player

  13. #463

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Are you even looking at what I'm replying to?
    Have I ever said anything about it being good or bad?

    You're making assumptions about my feelings, you don't attempt to read be but instead nag about semantics, you're putting words in my mouth.

    Like, dude. I thought you were smart. But I think you couldn't even try to be more biased. To be less rational. To do not rationalizing for your confirmation bias.

    Could a discussion with you even be any less open? Or Is this a norm for you?

    Dude, gtfo of my face.
    stop trying to argue intelligent, you voted me a town, you don't see me arguing it makes you stupid, cause if you are town, you are just as uninformed as me
    but your vote was still lackluster, as it was just a grandstand, why exactly what I be mad that someone that isn't me died?

    I should make a list of everyone in this game that goes straight to ATE lol

    also this is mafia, literally every case is a god damn assumption, chill out
    not every case against you is malicious, or trying to adhere from your enjoyment of the game

    now answer my question, Why did you vote me under that pretense? was that really a scum-case against me?
    or were you just meming? (voting me because I was apparently mad that some random possible town got shot) like this helps me read you

  14. #464

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Translation: How dare U! me town read him so hard I even vote him cause he is so town! Grrr (angry noise's)

    The length of day 1 does not determine the enjoyment level of the game, yet you are forcing in this measurement to allow not only to create a reason to end day 1 early (hence reducing important content) but to simultaneously counter my push by claiming I'm going against my purpose to be able to lay the view I'm scum painting and being deceptive.

    It's not worked though.

    =)


    Scum
    I like your first sentence, but what is this about ending the day early, did I miss him say that?

  15. #465

  16. #466

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Hello and pleasant day. I am late for the party, but I am Samson. To my character I will be true, thus many questions will only be answered in riddles. You must decide the answers for yourselves but be warned, I shall not suffer cheaters to my riddles! Play me false and with the surest grip I shall grab your throat, pry open thy mouth, and rip out thy forked tongue. So cheat me not!

    I'll read past posts later, just needed to make my entrance.
    I accept your challenge to a battle of wits!

  17. #467

  18. #468

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Abandon your integrity if you must but ask me not to do the same simply for the sake of your vanity. I am Samson. Blessed with great strength, great wine, and great wit.
    Don't speak of vanity. Human vanity cherishes the absurd notion that our species is the final goal of evolution.

  19. #469

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I see what you did there with the fancy words and the logic....just need some time to take in and digest the plethora of undigestable jargon whilst figuring out what the rules are, which in hindsight seems like the place I should have started. The ALPHA. The beginning. Dare I say it ere long you figure out I mean the setup!
    I look forward to seeing and digesting your understanding. In fact, I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.

  20. #470

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I'm not acting anything you fool, don't make shit up dickhead.

    Apparently you missed my read on gray/mm/martin/yzb which was before this day kill.

    Either way, it is my wish to end this day sooner than later - prolonging it only brings suffering.

    -vote yzb25

    Ftr, I have a suspicion that the triggered wiisp is secretly legit trying his best to game throw. No, I'm not kidding.
    @Wiisp

  21. #471

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Here is my riddle for today:

    "Out of the eater came something to eat.
    I have many teeth sometimes they are fine.
    First I'm by your head, then I'm down your spine.
    What is it of that I speak?"

    Solve the Riddle and I shall answer any question truthfully. I swear on my righteous hair- the hair that gives me the strength of ten men.
    Riddles from the Bible. How boring. Though it does not necessarily make you evil. To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries.

  22. #472

  23. #473

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I'm not acting anything you fool, don't make shit up dickhead.

    Apparently you missed my read on gray/mm/martin/yzb which was before this day kill.

    Either way, it is my wish to end this day sooner than later - prolonging it only brings suffering.

    -vote yzb25

    Ftr, I have a suspicion that the triggered wiisp is secretly legit trying his best to game throw. No, I'm not kidding.
    In this religious battle I see you taking an extremist approach with accusations to game throwing by the
    "God" role. Though I do not blame you for this over the top stance - The take-home message is that we should blame religion itself, not religious extremism - as though that were some kind of terrible perversion of real, decent religion. Voltaire got it right long ago: 'Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.' So did Bertrand Russell: 'Many people would sooner die than think. In fact they do.'

  24. #474

  25. #475

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    My previous opinions? I literally town read him even in the post where I voted him, as explained later in the game. How can you say you take my previous opinions into consideration when you apparently don't even know them? Are you for real?

    And, while it's true that the optimal course of action is to prolong day1 for as long as possible. Are you seriously wanting to sacrifice the joy and atmosphere of a game for the sake of optimal play? Who would have thought that the roleplaying guy wouldn't care about joy...
    You're telling Y after doing X. What is the name for it? Cognitive dissonance? Or perhaps deception / scum painting?
    I mean it as a compliment when I say that you could almost define a philosopher as someone who won't take common sense for an answer.

  26. #476

  27. #477

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    I mean it as a compliment when I say that you could almost define a philosopher as someone who won't take common sense for an answer.
    I appreciate your kind words.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  28. #478

  29. #479

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Riddles from the Bible. How boring. Though it does not necessarily make you evil. To be fair, much of the Bible is not systematically evil but just plain weird, as you would expect of a chaotically cobbled-together anthology of disjointed documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries.
    You did an excellent job at attacking the inspiration, validity, and integrity of the riddle without venturing a guess. In short, you just expressed how much you dislike the bible in general. I the mighty Samson care naught for opinon. The challenge was set. Brave to respond you were, however contrite your words I did not hear so much as a hint of a guess. Might I be expecting a more verbose expansion of your wit or is the ultimate answer you to express that simply you do not know the answer?

  30. #480

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    You did an excellent job at attacking the inspiration, validity, and integrity of the riddle without venturing a guess. In short, you just expressed how much you dislike the bible in general. I the mighty Samson care naught for opinon. The challenge was set. Brave to respond you were, however contrite your words I did not hear so much as a hint of a guess. Might I be expecting a more verbose expansion of your wit or is the ultimate answer you to express that simply you do not know the answer?
    There's no point to humoring this. Though the details differ across the world, no known culture lacks some version of the time-consuming, wealth consuming, hostility provoking rituals, the anti-factual, counter-productive fantasies of religion. So why bother pushing pointless riddles from your holy book?

  31. #481

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    There's no point to humoring this. Though the details differ across the world, no known culture lacks some version of the time-consuming, wealth consuming, hostility provoking rituals, the anti-factual, counter-productive fantasies of religion. So why bother pushing pointless riddles from your holy book?
    You have a point. Why are we even playing this make-believe game to begin with?

  32. #482

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    [QUOTE=Hybrid Richard Dawkins;915222]Baaaaaa. Let's sheep confirmed townie and suck up to them now
    -vote Leto II
    but yeh now Leto takes the highroad and is acting that they where so certain that Grey was town. Good job, want to stress it out more? Geez Leto reactions not good.
    [/QUOTE @Hybrid Richard Dawkins Could you elaborate please?
    What specifically is about my reaction "not good"?
    I'm having trouble seeing a world where being upset, that my top town read got killed in the worst play possible, could be seen as a "bad reaction". What makes it "bad"?



    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    You fail to understand that in so, I include all your previous opinions on Grey as acting. And why would we speed up day 1 when today is the only day that Wiisp is able to contribute in before they die.
    I missed that word the previous time I read this.
    May I ask why you chose to randomly decide that I was "acting" the entire game? Like do you have any reason for it? At all? It seems rather random and unnecessary unexplained / unelaborated.

    By your own words, you're sheeping the confirmed town. Deciding I was acting all game, without any other reason than to sheep. Deciding that my reactions were bad, for no other reason than to sheep.

    Do I make assumptions here, in the above paragraph? By assuming your given reason is your sole reason? I don't see why you wouldn't give any other reasonings yourself as either alignment tbh.
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  33. #483

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    "let's sheep"
    "bad reaction" (even though the most normal one)
    "assume you acted all game!" (only reason given is in order to sheep)

    I mean wtf?
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  34. #484

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I wouldnít be able to read ppl this game and you guys deserve someone who wonít fold and have mental breakdowns bc of getting scumread. Like I tried to read but its just not working lol. All Iím getting is contextless posts that may be scummy if viewed in a certain light or maybe townie so Iím literally doing 50/50 on a lot of my reads here. I will literally be a fifth wheel this game if Iím in it, so Iím not interested.
    some people never had the makings of a varsity mafia player

  35. #485

  36. #486

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    I didn't call them tranquil. Read again.
    I already voted yzb.

    I don't care about the kill on Gray? Yeah.. ok. You got me. How folly of me to think that you wouldn't presume my true feelings, seeing through my deception.
    I don't even know what this is called what you're doing. Bad rationalizing into believing and thinking what you want to, I guess?


    My man. I hope you don't mind if I don't interact with you for my duration in this game? Which is something I hope I can manage for my own sake and for the games atmosphere.
    honestly man, rereading this post, lets not pretend your tone actually matched that post, I'm gunna assume what I want
    and if every person I attack plays this game, its going to be an unfun game of mafia
    I am already dead tonight in worst case worlds.

    you people joke and joke and joke and joke, with your snide tones, and then when shit gets real, you act like the world is ending
    I already unvoted you because you don't sound like mafia from how you reacted, that's pretty much all I needed

    so just help me find mafia if you are town, and don't play like this
    its not fun for everyone, you can talk to me, and I will listen, despite what you may think

  37. #487

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    imagine having suspicions on someone for literally weeks. Seeing someone's posts as manipulative / malicious is very painful normally. But now I'm in it I kinda realize this is gonna be more like "eh, I think this, this and this is bullshit" then that's it. It's not like you're not gonna be carrying that weight for weeks.

    I'm p null on wiisp and leto. Maybe a townlean on leto if I squint really hard, but the slot seems kinda systematic so they could probably make that kind of analysis of my post irrespective of my alignment.

    Scum probably are tempted to take a week off to reach nirvana before they post. I'ma begin by scumreading ppl who I suspect are lurking this / may try to lurk this.

    -vote S-FM Magoroth
    lets do some rereading, explain to me why you had to bother saying you had a null read on anyone, 11 posts into the game?
    honestly man, I am still not feeling you town here, I keep wavering

    -vote yzb25

  38. #488

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Some rapid bullet thoughts.

    - Please don't spam this game. Take the time to make long posts. The more posts we have, the harder this game is going to be because content is just so taxing for towns people to sift through over and over again. Please.

    - I'm prepping for vacation and won't really be around till maybe Tuesday. And I'm in another s-fm that really deserves my attention as EoD is in 26 hours.

    - I also think this game would be perfect to try informal bird voting. We certainly have the luxury of time to make sure everyone understands what's going on with it.

    - In addition, given that we have hammer on, which is needlessly scum sided, I will not be voting until 3 days before Day End. I encourage everyone to do the same. Early hammer would be absolutely terrible and then we'd spend Day 2 debating if it was scummy to do so or not. I don't need to have that argument.

    - Lastly, let's not resort to personal attacks. This is going to be a long game, and it'll be more likely to cause people to burn out. I'd love to see the end of the game with everyone here and have no replacements. I apologize in advance for my sheer stupidity.
    you really only made 2 posts? really? after 3 days?
    i'll give u the benefit of the doubt since u did say maybe tuesday? so i'll consider this a v/la
    since this is massive amount of time to just not post, 3 weeks does not mean posting every 5-7 days is ok

  39. #489

  40. #490

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Bankieh
    same goes for you, this is toxic behavior
    not posting content regularly is toxic
    I could probably say that your first post kinda makes you town, because its very rare to see mafia start with those kinds of posts
    but you really need to make content
    @Bahkieh

  41. #491

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Bankieh
    same goes for you, this is toxic behavior
    not posting content regularly is toxic
    I could probably say that your first post kinda makes you town, because its very rare to see mafia start with those kinds of posts
    but you really need to make content
    Bahkieh has made content. It may not be content up to your standards, but it's content nonetheless.

  42. #492

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    God:
    Wisp

    Town Leans:
    Halz
    Richard

    Lesser Town Leans (probably for bad reasons)
    Leto II

    Donít know how I feel about his outburst
    Paul/Samson

    Null:
    Dark
    Bahk
    S-FM Magoroth
    Samsung

    Possible Scum:
    (I wouldnít take this too seriously, since we still have 4 complete nulls)
    Yzb
    Martin
    MM

    Gray is dead, donít care

  43. #493

  44. #494

  45. #495

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Hello and pleasant day. I am late for the party, but I am Samson. To my character I will be true, thus many questions will only be answered in riddles. You must decide the answers for yourselves but be warned, I shall not suffer cheaters to my riddles! Play me false and with the surest grip I shall grab your throat, pry open thy mouth, and rip out thy forked tongue. So cheat me not!

    I'll read past posts later, just needed to make my entrance.
    There is a part of me that still wishes I had fucked that blond stripper at your bachelor party.

    Regardless its always nice to have a familiar face brother.

  46. #496

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Bahkieh has made content. It may not be content up to your standards, but it's content nonetheless.
    Now in retrospect - I think we can see how this might of been not the most suited setup for this unique game length.
    When you know that your time is limited - you naturally want to push others for more content.
    Now if you add it being caused by one's own misplay - just think of what it does to the subconscious mind. I think it's quite natural to subconsciously want to blame others for a lack of content whenever anything even slightly not serious or gamesolvy appears.
    The man himself used his early posts to chit chat. Now he can't the sight of even a slightly not "I want to lynch this guy" vote, even though given the day length we should be barely out of RVS.
    I think only a rare few players wouldn't become a pain in the ass being in God's shoes in a situation like this.
    I sincerely believe that this is a far from optimal setup for the day lengths, and would result in toxicity in many playthroughs. And that's not including the theme of the setup. xD

    I swear @Marshmallow Marshall is secretly a troll and made this setup predicting all of this. xD
    "Charismatic leaders ought to come with a warning label on their forehead: May be dangerous to your health."
    "The mistakes (of leaders) are amplified by the numbers who follow them without question."
    "Beware of heroes. Much better rely on your own judgment and your own mistakes."

  47. #497

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Now in retrospect - I think we can see how this might of been not the most suited setup for this unique game length.
    When you know that your time is limited - you naturally want to push others for more content.
    Now if you add it being caused by one's own misplay - just think of what it does to the subconscious mind. I think it's quite natural to subconsciously want to blame others for a lack of content whenever anything even slightly not serious or gamesolvy appears.
    The man himself used his early posts to chit chat. Now he can't the sight of even a slightly not "I want to lynch this guy" vote, even though given the day length we should be barely out of RVS.
    I think only a rare few players wouldn't become a pain in the ass being in God's shoes in a situation like this.
    I sincerely believe that this is a far from optimal setup for the day lengths, and would result in toxicity in many playthroughs. And that's not including the theme of the setup. xD

    I swear @Marshmallow Marshall is secretly a troll and made this setup predicting all of this. xD
    Your analysis of the subconscious is interesting. I did enjoy reading this post, and for that I thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    yaaaaa
    lets agree to disagree there
    maybe his first post, but I'm not taking his second post as content
    Unlike my counterpart, I am not interested in kissing your feet just because you rolled the "God" role. The days are 3 weeks long for science's sake. Let the man post at his pace. There's plenty of time for it.

  48. #498

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto II View Post
    Now in retrospect - I think we can see how this might of been not the most suited setup for this unique game length.
    When you know that your time is limited - you naturally want to push others for more content.
    Now if you add it being caused by one's own misplay - just think of what it does to the subconscious mind. I think it's quite natural to subconsciously want to blame others for a lack of content whenever anything even slightly not serious or gamesolvy appears.
    The man himself used his early posts to chit chat. Now he can't the sight of even a slightly not "I want to lynch this guy" vote, even though given the day length we should be barely out of RVS.
    I think only a rare few players wouldn't become a pain in the ass being in God's shoes in a situation like this.
    I sincerely believe that this is a far from optimal setup for the day lengths, and would result in toxicity in many playthroughs. And that's not including the theme of the setup. xD

    I swear @Marshmallow Marshall is secretly a troll and made this setup predicting all of this. xD
    So I am a bit drunk right now and my filter is off.
    So please allow me to be the first to tell you to go fuck yourself on your crying about the game not being what you wanted after being given the opportunity to change the game into what you wanted but you did not take advantage of that. The setup thread is blatantly asking for feedback.

    I swear Leto II is a troll who has an OOG agenda : P

  49. #499

  50. #500

    Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Richard Dawkins View Post
    Woah bro let's not be toxic right?

    Right guys?

    Right?
    Lol. Yeah, That was a dick move on my part.

    Btw though. When I pretended to smite your slot you guys flat out stopped talking and repeatedly logged in to check if you flipped. What was going on in your minds there? I would have expected a town that thought they were about to flip to start dumping their reads as opposed to going silent mode and checking in on what happened...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •