Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1146
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Martin, Just a quick question. With Bakermir at this point in the game. Do you think your villager read is so strong on him that you would want us to sheep it going further?
    I think you guys should not consider him for a D4 lynch.

D5 lynch might be fine because I'm not that dead-set on him.

I think there's a fair amount of hope to his slot.

Way I see it:

Kelli -> Baker

The 2nd lynch/elimination could be Auwt if you all think he's scummier. Everyone else is basically proven villager.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

I think that it is very safe to take happymeal as villager for the rest of the game, never lynch kinda situation
    Agreed. I came to that conclusion even more so after the feedback because by scum-reading Frost very much, and having reservations about Stargunner and being the first to vote him on D2, he has villager-sided quite a bit.

His solving process for most of the game looks good.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You're right. I was thinking you had just given that at #257 but you were reiterating and expanding on your point.

Happy thinks you're towny and I'm scummy though.

Goofy.
    Comments like this too make me think that he was actually worried/trying to discredit happymeal in a way I think now is not partnery

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    I mean I’m fine with picking Martins brain but his reads have not been good this game IMO while my reads were spot on besides Martin who i did re evaluate on
    True.

But I wouldn't have gotten off my bad reads if I hadn't proceeded/solved on D2 like I did.

I originally had a crazy idea of Light + Magoroth + Stargunner, and before that TCP + Frostbyte + Dark Magician (which I never spoke about, but something about the DM + Frostbyte thing seemed bad on D1 as a gut feeling). It was also the reason why I checked TCP to make sure I could trust him and start solving better.

Additionally, if my reads were incorrect as of late I probably wouldn't have wolf-checked Frostbyte.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Agreed. I came to that conclusion even more so after the feedback because by scum-reading Frost very much, and having reservations about Stargunner and being the first to vote him on D2, he has villager-sided quite a bit.

His solving process for most of the game looks good.
    Yes this read is good until you realize I literally town side as mafia which is why I’m on the POE in every single video mafia game I play. People can’t read me well enough to discern when I’m town or mafia and since both play looks exactly alike me lynching mafia doesn’t clear me most of the time .

Basically what I’m saying is giving me the full game town pass is the most dangerous thing you can do because this is literally in line with how I play the mafia alignment

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Btw Has anyone been a wolf with Frost before? Is he the kind of person to set up plays with his partners in nightchat?
    I think this is the first time he's been wolf in years.

He only recently returned to Forum Mafia a couple months ago.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Oh here is something. If there is a Killer in Happymeal, Auwt, Bakermir, or Kelli. It is literally game throwing to not shoot Light. From your perspective the Wolves used their KP to make Light look towny and it can ruin Auto if you do not shoot light. @Happymeal @Auwt @bakermir @Kelli
    Dont Give Em Any Ideas Now.

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

Her gimmick was sheeping happymeal, but she didn't sheep the martin vote which day 1 could have been an opportunity to throw a vote for free at a town that might have been a mislynch day 1
    Fair enough.

She could've backed off on sheeping if she wanted to though:

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    Have you ever played with Happymeal...this is about normal and if it's anything like VM he's about on par for his day one activity as either alignment.
    However, in my experience day 1's are always shit shows so I tend to play however I'm going to have the most fun if at all possible. Hence the sheeping of him for now.
    I think that happymeal could be scum but like I've said before he hasn't done anything for me yet that has screamed from the rooftops I'm mafia,
    Like, this isn't an expression of faith that Happy is most definitely villager on D1, and yet she is sheeping him. If she got a miselimination off with Happy then that could look bad on Happy and her.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    VM people did really good btw, tcp and happy got themselves solved rather nicely, good villager plays.

kelli might have rolled scum if not then it is auwt but I think Martin had a villager read on Kelli yesterday so we might aswell check auwt tonight and probably find the last wolf
    That was mostly because I was fearful that you were paired with someone, and she gave a fence-sitty response that I think a wolf-partner wouldn't have given after reading ahead.

That said, her response on you kinda means nothing to me now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Fair enough.

She could've backed off on sheeping if she wanted to though:

Like, this isn't an expression of faith that Happy is most definitely villager on D1, and yet she is sheeping him. If she got a miselimination off with Happy then that could look bad on Happy and her.
    You can blame that on me I’m a bad influence. I sometimes sheep players at random and even players I outright scumread because my tactics are just that way lul

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100