Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1146
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    and finally this one on why I don't think happy and Mag are together
    I came to the conclusion that Happy is almost absolutely never wolf this game

I firmly believe it

therefore he's never w/w with everyone
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #952

I am going to reiterate it again. I don't think that Mag has the partners to be Wolf. You would need to convince me the team is exactly Mag auwt frostbyte
    Well then it seems like I won't be able to convince you anytime soon.

We'll revist that later IG. After all, as you + happy pointed out there's a lot of villager kills overall assuming we don't miss the first two wolves.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

I am not going to accept that the pr claims are wolves today, because Pr's resolve themselves with time. Light will likely get shot if he is fake claiming and Gunner will get CC'd if he is fake.
    Okay, fine.

You want a counter-claim that badly?

I'm sick and tired of having to jump through all these fucking hoops just to avoid revealing my role but at this point with how much pushing I've tried to do discretely I might as well get night-killed for thread presence.

Here are some of my bread crumbs of being a Dirty Cop:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Martian - Choose To Not Back 2 Of His Top Town Reads. 86.5% Informed

Well, I guess you're partially not wrong in a few ways.

I mean, I was informed in the sense that I knew MM was scum/mafia in my hosted game that just ended about 3 hours ago.

I just couldn't speak about it (as that would be breaking rules regarding on-going games), but by comparing the two games I could tell MM was town and I came to that conclusion shortly after my last D1 readslist.
    This is my hint of being "informed" in the sense that I was a dirty cop.

I said a "few ways", when I only listed one way.

I'm not sure if I believe these hard claims.

Maybe Stargunner given his experience, but the game is meant to punish hard-claims early on.
    This is listing my reason for not revealing and counter-claiming. I only gave Stargunner a "Maybe" when in reality he isn't right.

Scum fake-claiming to fish out TPR's (town power roles) though as they're going down / being pushed isn't too unpopular of a strategy.
    This is hinting my reason for suspecting Light_Yagami and Stargunner.

Okay, I won't fault you for the "hotseat" impression but I just had a lot of energy to try and sort some slots I had doubts on to get a clearer picture of things.
    This is referring to me being a dirty cop under pressure in trying to avoid revealing my role while also pursuing my wolf-reads.

I will note that I have left a few small breadcrumbs to point at when I say something in the future that seems to disrespect one or two of the impressions I'm giving today.
    Hinting that I plan on staying un-revealed until day 3.

She did two things on D2 that I can't really speak about right now.
    Kelli has voted both Light_Yagami and Stargunner in the past, and not really anyone else. If my solve is correct for StarGunner and Light_Yagami at least, then she's 100% villager. Even if either is a wolf, that's some villager points for her given her reluctant voting means most of the pressure or harm she's given in terms of a vote is against wolves.

I've also come to the conclusion on late D1 or early D2 that Frostbyte and TCP are reasonably villagery.
    And finally, I never specified why or how I found TCP town again from late D1 to early D2. That was because I checked him on N1, which is between D1 and D2. He's villager.

As a side note, I think You + TCP giving similar answers within 1 minute of each other about Bakermir proves both of you guys are more likely to be town together. Kinda lucky that happened but I'm glad it did.
    This was meant to hide my real reason for villager-reading TCP. Frostbyte was thrown in there for camouflage and also I didn't super suspect him at the time.

Lastly, my wolfy pop-in for EoD1, of course, was to ensure I wouldn't get shot.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

also Martin u didn't had to claim sheriff but it is ok.. so I am the real dirty cop here and I had a check on martin last night, I also breadcrumbed my check on martin today, read the first letter of 5 posts after

also check my post where I call out SG on fakeclaiming but I wasn't sure if it was a villager protecting tpr's or wolves fishing for CC

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    also Martin u didn't had to claim sheriff but it is ok.. so I am the real dirty cop here and I had a check on martin last night, I also breadcrumbed my check on martin today, read the first letter of 5 posts after

also check my post where I call out SG on fakeclaiming but I wasn't sure if it was a villager protecting tpr's or wolves fishing for CC
    bruh I got tilted into revealing my role

no fake claimer is going to freaking 1-up me on that
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Martin, smart play was to claim tomorrow and just get a yeet on someone else. I feel like you had the town credit. Idk why you let emotions get to you. I still would have believed you tomorrow over Star Gunner.

ah well. i feel partially responsible for this.
    To be fair

I don't have a whole lot of experience in being dirty cop

I just couldn't take StarGunner being recognized so much even after playing so horribly

anymore

like wtf @ villagers
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

I find it curious that S-FM Magoroth suspects Bakermir but doesn't use the reasoning that his 2nd highest town-read is voting bakermir.

Instead, he moves him down just because of something being "false" instead of what possibly could be a misunderstanding.
    This is typically a town tell FMPOV.

I’m currently trying to decide if I want to continue voting bakermir.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Happymeal, Grayswandir, Dark Magician
    Dark Magician (5 [L-2]):
    S-FM Magoroth, MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall, FrostByte, TCP

so martins wolf-pool currently consists of Happymeal from MM wagon, Mago from DM wagon and 4 off wagon LHF's

and

Can't describe the feeling but I feel bummed losing both MM and DM this early.
    Hate to miss EoD's but I had to be away due to IRL but if I were there I would have probably voted Light or Mag. Today, I am going to hold on to what I know for the time being, wolves can anti-spew or maybe they have been already TODAY in case of a redcheck and if that is the case then we have a strong group of wolves.. or they have a really good leader.
    Especially losing MM as 100% confirmed villager, they should have been protected at night. Wolves goal is to eliminate top villagers and maintain chaos with reads. Right now, they have a smaller pool of players to hit TPR's and it seems like we can only ML two more times before LyLo so I would rather not vote LHF's until LyLo but actually start flipping the people on top wagons and hopefully hit a wolf. So we can have more time to solve.
    Can we use last wills instead of outing maybe? and follow it next day, no room to cc for scum perhaps? I think we are still at early stages of the game even though wolves had a great start, we still have a lot of weapons and villagers against them.
    Killing one in top wagons tonight and executing the other today might give us more info before it is too late. So I recommend we start scumhunting based on finding pairs and opposite teams.

and

StarGunner fakeclaiming could go either alignment but I do want to say they are giving me smurf vibes idk if anyone else noticed that

I used this word on purpose. I was honest with my thoughts here so I really didn't wanna push them further or @ them so wolves don't figure out it is me but yeah here we are.

-vote Stargunner

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

and

and

I used this word on purpose. I was honest with my thoughts here so I really didn't wanna push them further or @ them so wolves don't figure out it is me but yeah here we are.

-vote Stargunner
    This is perhaps the worst thing I’ve ever seen. This is Ganelon claiming mason assassin levels of garbage.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

-vote Stargunner

actually I just want this guy gone

Killer can do what they want since they happen at the same time as the vigilante kill.
    -vote Stargunner

you didn't need to reveal, I was minutes away of trying to vote out stargunner.

Also you brought this upon yourself when you didn't immediately keep pushing on stargunner with me earlier instead going on mag

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    -vote Stargunner

you didn't need to reveal, I was minutes away of trying to vote out stargunner.

Also you brought this upon yourself when you didn't immediately keep pushing on stargunner with me earlier instead going on mag
    Yeah I did bring it upon myself, kinda.

I just thought he might've talked more and spewed if I asked him about me voting mag.

Then it went elsewhere when Frost pointed out (what I agree to be) as possible TPR hunting with Light's help and I voted him to see where that would go and then he claimed - _ -
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    btw if stargunner flips as mafia I'm basically hard cleared for the rest of the game don't @ me you peons
    I would be more hard cleared than you. And don't underestimate a villagers ability to throw. The game definitely feels close to solved though, given that we aren't getting super played XD.

49. ISO #999

I would be more hard cleared than you. And don't underestimate a villagers ability to throw. The game definitely feels close to solved though, given that we aren't getting super played XD.
    I always considered the possibility of stargunner being fake as town, but since that's an extremely high level play if someone counter claimed it's usually gonna be stargunner is mafia if he is fake.

50. ISO #1000