S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

though I think it's important to note I dislike stargunner claimed cop, didn't give his check or any reads and ran off to do nothing. I honestly think it's just a fake claim, but that will resolve itself eventually.

I might need to figure out who between my town and null reads are mafia though. Maybe I'm completely wrong about Kelli, TCP, or bakermir. The fact he was trying to spew martin as town day 1 is kind of odd, but the interactions they've had tend to indicate both of them aren't wolves.

4. ISO #804

One last post, I want to say that I am willing to vote out the following players today:

Frostbyte
    Auwt
    Martin

I'm willing to be convinced not to vote out martin today, but given the claims that's where I am heading towards. I think Auwt being voted out is fine because he is inactive and that's just detrimental to town. Frostbyte has some logic that i don't like

actually, I'm voting Auwt for now. His inactivity is detrimental and I honestly prefer active wolf martin over inactive town Auwt if that's the mixture.

-vote Auwt

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Light just doing more anti town things. "Claiming" killer, causing spam, and then unclaiming it. It only helps the wolves figure out who the real killer is.

Idk how much more anti town behavior you need from Light. Even in the small chance that Light is villager, how do you trust him not to do pro villager things in the end of the game, like VOTE A WOLF.

And if someone tried to kill me and failed and is calling me scum for it, fucking claim it. A Villager PR trade for a wolf should be avoided when possible, but this would not be the situation to do it.

Anyway
    Here's my new order of yeet priority.

Mag
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir
    Martin
    TCP
    Auwt
    Bakermir/Frostbyte
    Happymeal/Kelly
    Light

7. ISO #807

Just want to draw attention to these three posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    -unvote

too many people sheeping and I'm not familiar enough with the tactics around forum mechanics (such as day prematurely ending if enough people vote for a singular guy) for me to feel comfortable with my vote ATM. I want to eventually vote out stargunner, but allowing for a premature end does not satisfy me and I have a town read on kelli; assuming I'm wrong about Martin, it's quite easy for scum to hammer ATM and do it in such a way that it seems natural.

town

Kelli
    Tcp
    Bakermir
    Grays (for being uncced PR)

Middle of the road

Frostbyte (for pushing off of town at EOD, but making reads I think are scum - indicative)
    Auwt (for reads I feel are towny, but hasn't actively helped in the goal of lynching scum)

Scum/scum-leaning

Stargunner
    Light
    Mag
    Forgot to put Martin underneath scum leaning, but also need to say I could be wrong about some of my reads (or even all of them) that this isn't necessarily the team so if I'm wrong on one or two I will need to find the scum in the reads that aren't currently underneath scum.
    One last post, I want to say that I am willing to vote out the following players today:

Frostbyte
    Auwt
    Martin

I'm willing to be convinced not to vote out martin today, but given the claims that's where I am heading towards. I think Auwt being voted out is fine because he is inactive and that's just detrimental to town. Frostbyte has some logic that i don't like

actually, I'm voting Auwt for now. His inactivity is detrimental and I honestly prefer active wolf martin over inactive town Auwt if that's the mixture.

-vote Auwt
    I just want to shed some light on Happymeal's 3 posts here, since, as I keep track of people's rankings, I noticed that their top 3 scum reads had changed.

First it was me, Martin, Light, and StarGunner. Then I guess they move out Light and Stargunner for their pr claims. After that they add FrostByte and Auwt to the mix and leave me out. (Do they leave me out because they don't see me as a viable option? I certainly haven't said anything during this time frame) And then they decide to go with a policy yeet for Auwt over Martin because Auwt talks less. I think it's a wolf that can't keep their reads straight.

I don't like the way Happymeal's solving the game and haven't ever seen a town post from them. It might happen when I get around to rereading the game, but that's my thought at this point.

8. ISO #808

Here are my comments on the current "trains"

Kelli (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    I'd go for Kelli, but Light's on this one so have to stay away.

Auwt (1 [L-5]):
    Happymeal
    I'm not a fan of this policy yeet, but fear my vote's going to end up here like it did with Dark Magician.

S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-5]):
    MartinGG99
    Martin's allowed to be wrong on one of his reads. I like everything else.

bakermir (1 [L-5]):
    Grayswagdir
    This is where I'll likely be sheeping if I have to

MartinGG99 (1 [L-5]):
    Auwt
    Cop will need to get a red check on Martin, or I'll have to make it to late game to rethink my read on Martin. This is a bad start of a train. Auwt, let's combine our votes elsewhere.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post

I just want to shed some light on Happymeal's 3 posts here, since, as I keep track of people's rankings, I noticed that their top 3 scum reads had changed.

First it was me, Martin, Light, and StarGunner. Then I guess they move out Light and Stargunner for their pr claims. After that they add FrostByte and Auwt to the mix and leave me out. (Do they leave me out because they don't see me as a viable option? I certainly haven't said anything during this time frame) And then they decide to go with a policy yeet for Auwt over Martin because Auwt talks less. I think it's a wolf that can't keep their reads straight.

I don't like the way Happymeal's solving the game and haven't ever seen a town post from them. It might happen when I get around to rereading the game, but that's my thought at this point.
    - light claimed vigi and then made an unclear post that he shot you. You are alive despite his claim (though he's trying to make it very unclear whether or not he actually shot you).

How is everyone missing this entirely?

The point is, besides martin, all my top scum reads are mechanically in a good spot to not lynch today. Martin is actually trying so I'll pressure the guy who isn't instead of the guy who is.

12. ISO #812

Here are my comments on the current "trains"

Kelli (1 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami
    I'd go for Kelli, but Light's on this one so have to stay away.

Auwt (1 [L-5]):
    Happymeal
    I'm not a fan of this policy yeet, but fear my vote's going to end up here like it did with Dark Magician.

S-FM Magoroth (1 [L-5]):
    MartinGG99
    Martin's allowed to be wrong on one of his reads. I like everything else.

bakermir (1 [L-5]):
    Grayswagdir
    This is where I'll likely be sheeping if I have to

MartinGG99 (1 [L-5]):
    Auwt
    Cop will need to get a red check on Martin, or I'll have to make it to late game to rethink my read on Martin. This is a bad start of a train. Auwt, let's combine our votes elsewhere.
    If you have any better idea, let me know.
    I'm lost this game tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #813

-vote MartinGG99

Given that two of the players claimed PRs, I guess I'm gonna go with this.

As for the killer, he should probably claim if he killed or not last night.
    I don't understand the reasoning behind this though.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So I've read the last 2 to 3 pages.
    My readlist hasn't changed much.
    I'm lost tbh.
    Sorry if I am a bit unactive, but I lost a lot of momentum at the time Gray got replaced.
    Gray got a free villagery pass.
    Martin's posts through D2 seem like he is in a hotseat.
    That solve honestly seems forced imo.
    He didn't convince me with the discussion we had D1.
    Vote will go here.

-vote MartinGG99
    Okay, I won't fault you for the "hotseat" impression but I just had a lot of energy to try and sort some slots I had doubts on to get a clearer picture of things.

As for my posting, that was partially meant to be more open with my thoughts as I was thinking (though I will admit I haven't been 100% open with all of my thoughts).

I will note that I have left a few small breadcrumbs to point at when I say something in the future that seems to disrespect one or two of the impressions I'm giving today.

Regardless, I do think we're getting closer to getting a good idea as to what's going on this game after the PR claims and what happens in the next night.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #816

Frostbyte
    Auwt
    Martin

-vote Auwt
    I guess I could see Auwt being lynched/eliminated here in terms of utility

But I must admit I don't honestly feel he's wolfy because I do feel like he was lost on day 1 before anyone even knew.

That and he doesn't seem to fit well into any wolf-team picture I can think of right now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #817

you do realize the (softly) claimed killer implied he targeted mag last night and mag is still alive. What does that tell you?

I'm curious what everyone else thinks

@Light_Yagami
    @bakermir

Tell me what you think of this
    I don't believe Light_yagami claim, I think they are being very smug about it. Grayswag is right though, we can certainly wait another day for Light to be mech cleared.

There is a chance he didn't shoot Mag at all or he was roleblocked. Or he is just a liar.

Mag has StarGunner as his top villager is quite confusing at the same time. He doesn't believe Light but believes StarGunner claim. I don't think a sheriff would cc StarGunner claim at this point especially if they don't have a wolf check. We already have multiple slots ready to be NK'd at night Grayswag being 1 as 100% confirmed town and only wolves know if Star or Light are lying or not so we will see who dies tonight and I can only tell our doctor to heal Grayswag tonight as the only villager we can all trust

18. ISO #818

Its possible that perhaps he saw partner viability between me and you on D1?

My only guess tbh.

I still think happymeal is more likely to be villager than not, but its confusing to see Happy do what you point out here.

As for the PR claims, its standard for people to not vote on those slots. Villagers, just like wolves, can be wrong about people who happen to PR claim.

Anyways, how do you think Kelli fits into that picture? Last I heard, she was town-reading Happymeal.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I guess I could see Auwt being lynched/eliminated here in terms of utility

But I must admit I don't honestly feel he's wolfy because I do feel like he was lost on day 1 before anyone even knew.

That and he doesn't seem to fit well into any wolf-team picture I can think of right now.
    Do you think Auwt gets derpcleared for not noticing Grayswag's claim both d1 and d2? I was able to read him as poop guy long before Oberon claimed so I never had troubles with that slot but you have seen Auwt's earlier post today about Grayswag being their wolf read lol makes me wonder if this is just a slanking wolf or goofy villager

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    I think it is okay to mention this that since the cop claim happened no one has ccd it, and everyone else has sent a post after the claim. If there was a cop that is alive and not stargunner then I am pretty sure they should have ccd the claim, so it is pretty likely that gunner is prob the cop.
    While I'm not touching him for today, I'm not sure if that's always the case (no cc = must be true). Sure, it may be likely that Gunner is the cop given his experience level but his behavior seems way off and I don't recall him ever seriously contributing to discussions. I also don't feel like most new players would act like he has as of late.

However, I do think we'll have a clearer picture if he or Light_Yagami are night-killed or role-blocked tonight.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Do you think Auwt gets derpcleared for not noticing Grayswag's claim both d1 and d2? I was able to read him as poop guy long before Oberon claimed so I never had troubles with that slot but you have seen Auwt's earlier post today about Grayswag being their wolf read lol makes me wonder if this is just a slanking wolf or goofy villager
    Wait he did that?

If anyone gets a derp-clear here then it should be Auwt lol

He doesn't slank as wolf, or at least I don't think so. He's very good at maintaining good levels of interactions with his partners and is quite aware, as I found out in that Illuminati game. Though, his partners didn't reciprocate that and hence how I suspected and found him....
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #823

Damn I have got a flashback of my first game ever here.
    Was a newbie game.
    Zedus was "almost" unvoted for the "almost" majority of D1 and suddenly got ejected by being voted up by a lot of people pre EOD1.
    In the other hand, we have Oberon, who I scumread, and did replace out.
    I N C R E D I B L E.
    I'm sorry Stealth but your slot is at the same time wolfy regarding what your predecessor did post, and maybe biaised as he replaced out.

DM being out of the table,

I can live with that, DM also seemed wolfier imo.

Same reasoning, except I don't agree with the last part of it.

I suggest to focus on Grayswagdir, Martin, FrostByte
    Though especially on Martin and FrostByte as they both were on this lovely not so lovely wagon that built in the last 20 min of D1.
    (pre-18 min for FrostByte and pre-1 min for Martin).
    page 14

So I've read the last 2 to 3 pages.
    My readlist hasn't changed much.
    I'm lost tbh.
    Sorry if I am a bit unactive, but I lost a lot of momentum at the time Gray got replaced.
    Gray got a free villagery pass.
    Martin's posts through D2 seem like he is in a hotseat.
    That solve honestly seems forced imo.
    He didn't convince me with the discussion we had D1.
    Vote will go here.

-vote MartinGG99

page 16

to me it looks like they were thinking badly about grayswan both d1 and a good portion of d2

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    Hey @Kelli

What's your read or thoughts on bakermir?

Would like to hear them.
    Again I don't have anything concrete, like light had said before I think when I was reading his name didn't jump out to me as someone to remember, so I don't think there have been any notable interactions to lean him one way or the other.
    Not Gonna Lie This Feels Scummy To Me.

Did You Re-Read The Thread? Did You Form A New Conclusion.

Also You Know What..

-vote Kelli
    This is a vote from early D2ish.

@Light_Yagami has anything changed for you in the past 200 posts or so?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #828

Other than this

Man I Was Starting To Think Frost Was Scum.
    Could Be [Martin] Because [Martin] Said Yeet Thats A Wolf Tell Of Mine.
    And his comments about his own PR claim and Stargunner's

I don't see much from the past 200 posts or so
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #829

you do realize the (softly) claimed killer implied he targeted mag last night and mag is still alive. What does that tell you?

I'm curious what everyone else thinks

@Light_Yagami
    @bakermir

Tell me what you think of this
    Wait I missed this post earlier

how did I miss this

Anyways, I don't really think much of it.

Him trying to kill Magoroth, real or not, doesn't hold any alignment implications on either of them I would think.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #830

how did I miss this

Him trying to kill Magoroth, real or not, doesn't hold any alignment implications on either of them I would think.
    Other than Light being possibly proven as the killer for successfully killing Magoroth, if that did happen, of course.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

This is a vote from early D2ish.

@Light_Yagami has anything changed for you in the past 200 posts or so?
    It seems to me that you are reading kelli's interactions today as towny. Can you explain this to me like I am stupid? I don't see it today, and I think that MM might have been right yesterday that I put too much Villager equity in the fact that she was playing in a way that I thought she could play with in her focus on Happymeal's alignment.

35. ISO #835

@MartinGG99

something is bothering me though..

Your posting rate is quite close to your villager games when compared to your other games buuuut

You talked about zedus on both of your past wolf games offsite and now you did the same here too also mentioned Kirby d1 and only I know Kirby here, this alone makes me worried about you in a way

36. ISO #836

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    It seems to me that you are reading kelli's interactions today as towny. Can you explain this to me like I am stupid? I don't see it today, and I think that MM might have been right yesterday that I put too much Villager equity in the fact that she was playing in a way that I thought she could play with in her focus on Happymeal's alignment.
    She could be a wolf, but I would doubt it tbh.

She did two things on D2 that I can't really speak about right now.

I hope you can trust me on this. If not, I understand. I initially didn't town-read her either at SoD2.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #837

@MartinGG99

something is bothering me though..

Your posting rate is quite close to your villager games when compared to your other games buuuut

You talked about zedus on both of your past wolf games offsite and now you did the same here too also mentioned Kirby d1 and only I know Kirby here, this alone makes me worried about you in a way
    I....did? O.o

hold on one moment
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #838

I don't believe Light_yagami claim, I think they are being very smug about it. Grayswag is right though, we can certainly wait another day for Light to be mech cleared.

There is a chance he didn't shoot Mag at all or he was roleblocked. Or he is just a liar.

Mag has StarGunner as his top villager is quite confusing at the same time. He doesn't believe Light but believes StarGunner claim. I don't think a sheriff would cc StarGunner claim at this point especially if they don't have a wolf check.
    First off, it's nuanced, but make sure you understand it. Yeet priority is not strictly the same as town priority. So Star is not my top town, but if I had to choose RIGHT NOW between Gray and Star, I'd yeet gray. I do think Gray is a stronger town, but mechanics trump emotion alldayeryday.

Here's my thought process on this. Cop claim is stronger claim than Gray's claim. But StarGunner can ONLY be a PR if they're a villager. I think real cop should out before its LYLO, and I'd gladly yeet Star over the cc because of Star's bad claim.

And have you read my opinion of light's alignment this entire game? of COURSE I would believe Star over Light.

Anyways, how do you think Kelli fits into that picture? Last I heard, she was town-reading Happymeal.
    For me, it's hard to say "this is the wolf team" with no wolf slips. Can you be more specific about what picture you're talking about and I can give my thought on it? I can spitball. Plus, I've already given my ranking on who'd i want gone.

39. ISO #839

Oh. This.

People who troll at times but aren't aware that they're trolling (or do and don't care regardless of alignment) can and do exist.

So far I've seen two. Zedus, and Kirby, off the top of my head. And I've only been playing FM for about 8 months now, with this being my 16th game. At some point there's going to be a troll who rands scum and I need to be aware of that whenever that happens.

Also, I have no clue what these "personal issues" are nor will I be speculating on them since one of the account is anonymous.
    I guess it isn't a wolf-tell of mine anymore.

I used to bring him up almost exclusively in my wolf-games I guess.

Though I never checked all my villager games for that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

First off, it's nuanced, but make sure you understand it. Yeet priority is not strictly the same as town priority. So Star is not my top town, but if I had to choose RIGHT NOW between Gray and Star, I'd yeet gray. I do think Gray is a stronger town, but mechanics trump emotion alldayeryday.

Here's my thought process on this. Cop claim is stronger claim than Gray's claim. But StarGunner can ONLY be a PR if they're a villager. I think real cop should out before its LYLO, and I'd gladly yeet Star over the cc because of Star's bad claim.

And have you read my opinion of light's alignment this entire game? of COURSE I would believe Star over Light.

For me, it's hard to say "this is the wolf team" with no wolf slips.
    Can you be more specific about what picture you're talking about and I can give my thought on it? I can spitball. Plus, I've already given my ranking on who'd i want gone.
    Isn't this statement a wolfslip itself? wtf

42. ISO #842

how did I miss this

All I'm saying is that Mag is a really bad vote today because the killer implied he targeted him meaning that, if he did, then the medic would have had to save him

If mag is scum, he's 100% gonna die today anyways, but, if he doesn't, then he's confirmed town so long as the vigi claims he made the shot 100% on mag last night. I'm saying mechanically the lynch is never ever mag today.

43. ISO #843

For me, it's hard to say "this is the wolf team" with no wolf slips. Can you be more specific about what picture you're talking about and I can give my thought on it? I can spitball. Plus, I've already given my ranking on who'd i want gone.
    Well, if I had to guess based on elimination priority, the scum-team you are imagining is Light + Happy + Kelli.

That doesn't seem to make sense to me though because its weird then that Happy + Light decided to distance but Happy + Kelli decided not to.

I would think the scum-team would try to maintain a common strategy of sorts, rather than a complex one. Or at least it seems like the Light + Happy + Kelli interactions overall so far would be a bit complex.

Unless they tried to wing it without much planning on night 0?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #844

That doesn't seem to make sense to me though because its weird then that Happy + Light decided to distance but Happy + Kelli decided not to.
    Oh and that Kelli + Light distanced a bit as well.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #845

All I'm saying is that Mag is a really bad vote today because the killer implied he targeted him meaning that, if he did, then the medic would have had to save him

If mag is scum, he's 100% gonna die today anyways, but, if he doesn't, then he's confirmed town so long as the vigi claims he made the shot 100% on mag last night. I'm saying mechanically the lynch is never ever mag today.
    mag didn't post their feedback and light didn't really hardclaim.

but your point makes sense because of this

* If your target is attacked you will save your target from death, then one of the following: If the target is Town (Minority) 100% chance of infection. If target is Scum (Majority) 50% chance of infection. If infection has occurred then the infected person will Die at the EOD. infection will not be known to the player or players. If infection happens Host will post it in the EOD post. "Player has Died from infection"

meaning that if there is a doc heal then it is understandable what light did in a world where he is really the killer

46. ISO #846

Honestly even if he's villager he has 50% chance of dying.

If we miseliminated today and Mag is a villager then we will possibly lose a third one over night.

That's a lot to lose, and sounds more of an argument to skip or eliminate Magoroth just to control the pacing of the game for the villagers.

Personally though, I have my doubts about Light with regards to his D2 performance. I suspect there's a chance the real killer is out there somewhere waiting to kill him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #847

Honestly even if he's villager he has 50% chance of dying.

If we miseliminated today and Mag is a villager then we will possibly lose a third one over night.

That's a lot to lose, and sounds more of an argument to skip or eliminate Magoroth just to control the pacing of the game for the villagers.

Personally though, I have my doubts about Light with regards to his D2 performance. I suspect there's a chance the real killer is out there somewhere waiting to kill him.
    Actually it just changes the Mylo into Lylo, according to math.

I take that back.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850