S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I suppose I'll give a vague list as to who my possible wolf-pool currently could include:

Auwt
    bakermir
    kelli
    happymeal
    stargunner
    magoroth

One or more of these people are actually not be in the pool of suspects or "possible wolf".

Everyone else I've felt had good reasons to be possibly town at the moment.
    I would change this into

Auwt
    bakermir
    stargunner
    magoroth

Though I think I need to evaluate possible partner compatiblities here. If I don't see much evidence for it, I may re-evaluate others outside of the wolf-pool that I haven't checked on recently, as I think that would suggest a possible deep wolf in my reads.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #702

4. Bakermir was rather underwhelming for me and I don't know what to make of it because I honestly didn't expect his answers to come from either alignment. His blanket "LHF" feels like a mistake at best or just wolfy at worst. His (seemingly) underdeveloped or vague reads gives me a Bakermir + Magoroth itch but if Happymeal is villager then I'm willing to hear him out on it being otherwise.
    Fixed.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    also

-vote Stargunner
    Going back and reading through the forum has made me like Happy a bit more, I think he's my strongest town read if I didn't say that already. I think that Frost and him have been similar enough to where I can confidently read them both as town. I also think that Stargunner has felt a little off, perhaps it's inexperience, I don't know how much FM he's played but I'm down with the yeet.

-vote Stargunner

5. ISO #705

-unvote

too many people sheeping and I'm not familiar enough with the tactics around forum mechanics (such as day prematurely ending if enough people vote for a singular guy) for me to feel comfortable with my vote ATM. I want to eventually vote out stargunner, but allowing for a premature end does not satisfy me and I have a town read on kelli; assuming I'm wrong about Martin, it's quite easy for scum to hammer ATM and do it in such a way that it seems natural.

town

Kelli
    Tcp
    Bakermir
    Grays (for being uncced PR)

Middle of the road

Frostbyte (for pushing off of town at EOD, but making reads I think are scum - indicative)
    Auwt (for reads I feel are towny, but hasn't actively helped in the goal of lynching scum)

Scum/scum-leaning

Stargunner
    Light
    Mag

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    Going back and reading through the forum has made me like Happy a bit more, I think he's my strongest town read if I didn't say that already. I think that Frost and him have been similar enough to where I can confidently read them both as town. I also think that Stargunner has felt a little off, perhaps it's inexperience, I don't know how much FM he's played but I'm down with the yeet.

-vote Stargunner
    This is nonsense, Kelli has made statements that indicate she is town. I've read through them, she is clearly town, so I'm going to vote Kelli again in a hot minute.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    Light_Yagami, Happymeal, Grayswandir, Dark Magician
    Dark Magician (5 [L-2]):
    S-FM Magoroth, MartinGG99, Marshmallow Marshall, FrostByte, TCP

so martins wolf-pool currently consists of Happymeal from MM wagon, Mago from DM wagon and 4 off wagon LHF's

Btw can someone lmk what LHF stands for

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post

-vote Stargunner
    Can you explain a bit further maybe with a few quotes on why you think has been similar to happy/ your explain it a bit more in depth?

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    -unvote

too many people sheeping and I'm not familiar enough with the tactics around forum mechanics (such as day prematurely ending if enough people vote for a singular guy) for me to feel comfortable with my vote ATM. I want to eventually vote out stargunner, but allowing for a premature end does not satisfy me and I have a town read on kelli; assuming I'm wrong about Martin, it's quite easy for scum to hammer ATM and do it in such a way that it seems natural.

town

Kelli
    Tcp
    Bakermir
    Grays (for being uncced PR)

Middle of the road

Frostbyte (for pushing off of town at EOD, but making reads I think are scum - indicative)
    Auwt (for reads I feel are towny, but hasn't actively helped in the goal of lynching scum)

Scum/scum-leaning

Stargunner
    Light
    Mag
    Btw This perspective on the reasoning to unvote the push on Gunner is something that I have troubles seeing if Happy is a wolf. I hope other people see this too, because now we know that the push itself is probably bad

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Btw can someone lmk what LHF stands for
    LHF stands for low hanging fruit. it is used to describe players who can be an easy elimination either alignment. Coasters, low posters, weak posters, people with no reputation and people with no consensus TR on them are usually considered LHF

21. ISO #721

So here was my original suspicion:

I had wondered about a Happymeal + Bakermir + Magoroth team

Overall, I think its unsubstantiated for now. Based on the answers to my questions (which, btw, thanks everyone)

1. TCP + Light seem to be like-minded based on the timing of their responses so I think that looks great

2. Stargunner hasn't really done anything ever since 2 hours in and its like his energy is gone, I was hoping they would do something since I didn't ask them a question

3. I really doubt Kelli is partnered with Bakermir, if one of them is wolf. She read ahead of my question and I would imagine she, if wolf, would've thought I was testing her for partner plausibiltiy. Yet she gave a bland, sort of null answer, and I think that's what wolves sometimes like to do for their partners when not being paid attention to.

My reasoning here might be somewhat confusing, but I think it shows that since she gave a basic null answer, she wasn't trying to be a wolf and hedge on a partner since she saw my posts after that mentioning my suspicions and wolf-pool.

4. Bakermir was rather underwhelming for me and I don't know what to make of it because I honestly didn't expect his answers to come from either alignment. His blanket "LHF" feels like a mistake at best or just wolfy at worst. His (seemingly) underdeveloped or vague reads gives me a Bakermir + Magoroth itch but if Happymeal is town then I'm willing to hear him out on it being otherwise.

5. Happy's overall post, and wealth of content in response to a simple question I asked, seems like a villagery response. I would've expected something quite different (or a smaller response that doesn't involve as much others) from Happy if they were wolf here. I think it looks quite good or redeeming. Only way I could hate it is if I strongly believed in a Happy + Bakermir team, which kinda feels like pointless WIFOM thought at the moment so I'm going to not entertain that.

I think you need to get out of that tunnel and see the game from my perspective instead of calling my LHF read on Auwt, Kelli, Star and myself to be blanket and you also ended up missing my reasoning on why I see mag/light being v/w or v/v but never w/w. I literally quoted a post there as to why.

If you can't find a wolf in this game besides me then you should probably reevaluate your reads, especially the one on Light_Yagami in which I think you villager read them for a gimmick which ended up bad for villagers later on. If you can't, then I suggest the "town" to surrender because I already got 1 of you.

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswagdir View Post
    -vote bakermir

While we wait for Gunner to add more, I'll place a vote here because I think this is the next slot that needs pressuring. Baker has been very low impact so far this game. I know he can do more.
    yea I understand I have been a low poster compared to my past games but I think that is NAI.

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Say When MM Flips Uninformed. Like You Know 100% That He Will Flip That Way. I Have No Idea How MM Will Flip. But You Seem To Think Undeniably That He Is Uninformed.

This Post Right Here Feels Like A Slip/TMI. If MM Were To Flip Uninformed.

Do you wan't Mag gone today?

or who do you want to execute next?

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

Oh shit. What's your check?
    Im Sure If He Had A Check Worth Noting He Would Have Claimed Right Away.

He Prob Found Uninformed. And Knows That Person Is All Good. And Will Check Someone Else Tonight.

Asking For His Check Isnt Necessarily Wolf Like. But Seems Slightly Wolf Like.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Btw This perspective on the reasoning to unvote the push on Gunner is something that I have troubles seeing if Happy is a wolf. I hope other people see this too, because now we know that the push itself is probably bad
    Its not.

Most people had valid reason to suspect him, until he claimed dirty cop.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #733

However If He Did Find Uninformed It Would Help Him Make A Block Against The Informed.

@StarGunner Make Sure To Make A Last Will.
    Let him respond. Right now it looks like you're feeding him answers.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

34. ISO #734

This Guy Will Prob Need A Doctor Tonight.
    Do you just immediately believe any PR claim someone makes or are you trying to get people to sheep your belief to make the actual cop CC?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I think you need to get out of that tunnel and see the game from my perspective instead of calling my LHF read on Auwt, Kelli, Star and myself to be blanket and you also ended up missing my reasoning on why I see mag/light being v/w or v/v but never w/w. I literally quoted a post there as to why.

If you can't find a wolf in this game besides me then you should probably reevaluate your reads, especially the one on Light_Yagami in which I think you villager read them for a gimmick which ended up bad for villagers later on. If you can't, then I suggest the "town" to surrender because I already got 1 of you.
    First off, I didn't even start suspecting you till day 2. On a length-wise aspect or dimension, this isn't a tunnel. This is part of my scum-hunting process and as part of that I'm evaluating you with more scrutiny so I can come to a conclusion I am comfortable with. If I was dead certain you were wolfy, you would've already had a vote on you.

LHF can be applied to any wolf that's caught, or any bad wolfy player. I'm fairly certain one of the wolves is "LHF". I don't know about 2 or 3 wolves however. Either way, I don't think its helpful just to brush them off just because of LHF.

The bolded (above) is irrelevant. Sure, I quoted it before, but that was for the purpose of illustrating all your statements with regards to Mag. The issues I had were with your other post that mentioned Mag.

Most people haven't found a wolf yet, so please don't use that argument here.

Your objection to the Light_Yagami read is noted.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #736

Quote Originally Posted by StarGunner View Post
    I HARDCLAIM Dirty Cop.
    This with no reads

He Prob Found Uninformed. And Knows That Person Is All Good. And Will Check Someone Else Tonight.

Plus this

However If He Did Find Uninformed It Would Help Him Make A Block Against The Informed.

@StarGunner Make Sure To Make A Last Will.

Plus this all feel like TPR hunting.

37. ISO #737

sorry for the double quote but you get my point

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

I read the back and forth between Baker and Martin this morning and didn't post because I wanted you two to interact. After watching that I'm fairly certain that it's either TvT or scum Baker pushing town Martin.

In the interest of being straight up I could be overcompensating for Martin pissing me off earlier this week outside of this game by townreading him to try and stay logical but from my perspective I don't see how he's scumread.

@bakermir I'd like you to state to me an in depth explanation of your current reads on Martin. I think maybe telling it to someone else will help clear things up. From my perspective it doesn't look like he's tunneling you because he's been doing a ton of work to solve and didn't involve you.

I'm very willing to have my views changed, though.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I read the back and forth between Baker and Martin this morning and didn't post because I wanted you two to interact. After watching that I'm fairly certain that it's either TvT or scum Baker pushing town Martin.

In the interest of being straight up I could be overcompensating for Martin pissing me off earlier this week outside of this game by townreading him to try and stay logical but from my perspective I don't see how he's scumread.

@bakermir I'd like you to state to me an in depth explanation of your current reads on Martin. I think maybe telling it to someone else will help clear things up. From my perspective it doesn't look like he's tunneling you because he's been doing a ton of work to solve and didn't involve you.

I'm very willing to have my views changed, though.
    Okay

I'm putting Frostbyte as likely town.

I'm also going to say Bakermir + Happymeal are probably town as well.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

I also can't think there is any reason to hide the check unless you want to reaction check someone, but I am not even sure that you can reaction check effectively in forum. I could be wrong on that. I would be interested if it is a check on you or mag because it would help clear up a lot of peoples questions on yesterday and today, or if the check is red on Kelli.

46. ISO #746

Man I Was Starting To Think Frost Was Scum.
    There's potential, certainly.

But if I had to guess right now,

He's W/V with you.

I have a hard time seeing what he did there to a wolf partner, and I think if he's villager then he made a good point about you.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750