Lists of past games in setup threads.
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Would game history is setup pages be beneficial?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Is cereal soup?

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. ISO #1

Lists of past games in setup threads.

As I was weighing the options of wether or not to join the game that's currently open for signups - I thought to check out it's past games just to quickly realize that I'd have to go search the archives for it and wonder if ever turned someone else off from joining a game. Probably not.

Adding lists of links of past games to all approved setups and update setups after future games - I think is not much more than a slight inconvenience, and as such perhaps worth considering?

My I'm-Lazy-Bias thinks it's a brilliant idea.

2. ISO #2

Re: Lists of past games in setup threads.

It's hard to say no to that, since it can't be bad once it's done. However, it may not be very useful. It is rather rarely needed to go dig into the Archive, and when it is needed, people just do it; that's what the search tool is for. That being said, if some good souls wish to include a list of iterations in their setup pages, they're free to do so. As you said, it's not much more than a slight inconvenience to do. It's just not something I'd put in the "priorities" list or in the "must do" one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    cereal is soup
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of soup
    [insert quote in regular text color]

[insert "Curse you minimum 2 character requirement!" in invisible color]
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 30th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    [insert quote in regular text color]

[insert "Curse you minimum 2 character requirement!" in invisible color]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    cereal is soup
    Open up the cereal and see you talk like Tony the Tiger.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's hard to say no to that, since it can't be bad once it's done. However, it may not be very useful. It is rather rarely needed to go dig into the Archive, and when it is needed, people just do it; that's what the search tool is for. That being said, if some good souls wish to include a list of iterations in their setup pages, they're free to do so. As you said, it's not much more than a slight inconvenience to do. It's just not something I'd put in the "priorities" list or in the "must do" one.
    Don’t bother trying to populate old games but from now on it would be very low effort to do it for future games.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?