What I look for in a woman
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

What I look for in a woman

She has to be Chinese, from Hong Kong particularly. Black hair, tall (like me) with an adorable face, a nice booty, don't care about tits. I'm not really a boobs guy. (I know a couple words in mandarin)she has to be able to speak English. Broken at least. She has to do chores around the house so daddy can play call of duty and Starcraft 2 and Cyberpunk. She has to be an anime geek like me. Has to like pro wrestling AEW, WWE. Will NOT settle for anything else. Me and my American girlfriend recently broke up because she was an aggressive demanding bitch, and I hate that shit, making a bunch of demands and shit like she thinks she can just order me around and shit. Fuck that shit, I want a Chinese girlfriend. these are the qualities I look for in a woman.

2. ISO #2

Re: What I look for in a woman

Sounds reasonable enough xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one
    Always be specific in what kind of girl you want, that way you can find her faster. I dumped my last girlfriend that was American. She had big boobs and I don't like that, I like small tits, also, sorry for not posting in circlejerk, I'm just now realizing what a circlejerk is. Suprised you guys are still awake, mosey on down to my group page and post there to talk to me directly about girls.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by StarGunner View Post
    Always be specific in what kind of girl you want, that way you can find her faster. I dumped my last girlfriend that was American. She had big boobs and I don't like that, I like small tits, also, sorry for not posting in circlejerk, I'm just now realizing what a circlejerk is. Suprised you guys are still awake, mosey on down to my group page and post there to talk to me directly about girls.
    The sexiest thing is emotions. Makes easy to care for. (like, it's harder to care about a rock - right?)
    But not just raw emotions - there also has to be a decent caliber emotional intelligence and empathy, that way healthy relationship both ways.

6. ISO #6

The sexiest thing is emotions. Makes easy to care for. (like, it's harder to care about a rock - right?)
    But not just raw emotions - there also has to be a decent caliber emotional intelligence and empathy, that way healthy relationship both ways.
    Wrong. I care a lot about my rocks.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

You're not actually collecting rocks are you?
    Not collecting lol, but if I find a good-looking one, I may or may not keep it.
    Is that strange? I don't think so... if it is, you may stone me, heh...
    I'll see myself out

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I like sensitive girls, girls who show their emotion, just not aggressive girls, that's a turn off for sure.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12