2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Still does not stop all lies being revealed during a mass rolecard reveal. This is still very much a discussion.
    We will not be entertaining any more discussion on this angleshooting topic.

Your view on theory for this setup is wrong.
    remember the alamo

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    The game plan is simple.

We vote out the guy making blatant observations who will never contribute anything.

-vote S-FM TBD

Is it bad to have a meta scumread in an anonymous game?
    Bad and absolutely retarded

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    So you are saying some folks have other chats than what is here...
    Why exactly are you voting me? Thanks.
    It would be easy to recognize that and point that out if you already knew you had a night chat. Look at the self preservation right out of the gate. This motherfucker scummy as shit.
    -vote S-FM TBD

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    ok but look at it like this - you can't tell me what to do

Mass role claim could work tbh
    Mass role claim will work. Those that are fighting against it have roles which are most likely to be viewed as scum.

Guess what, I've claimed my role. This now means there is a player in this game who has now a high level of trust in me (And if they are town they will most likely also have a town read on me)
    When a mass rolecard reveal is triggered, this will then show everyone that I have not lied.
    This also means that when I use my ability, it comfirms my role, which narrows down scum hunting and makes it once again easier.

Lets look at the other side of the arguement.
    "oh no herp derp now scum know your role however will we win" (ignores the fact that town win with lynches and not power roles)

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Just so I know what's going on, plurality without majority means there's never a hammer, right?

That favors town.

If the setup is at all balanced scum might either be greater in number than usual or have some real beefy roles. Or both.
    Everyone has beefy roles? You say nothing with a lot of filler.

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

OMGUS

I'm using what little information we have to try and solve. Nobody had pointed out the voting system favoring town. Are you honestly offended by people doing actual work in day chat?
    There seems to be a small group of un-cooperative people so far that seems to think hiding and concealing information is beneficial to the town.

30. ISO #130

OMGUS

I'm using what little information we have to try and solve. Nobody had pointed out the voting system favoring town. Are you honestly offended by people doing actual work in day chat?
    What you are doing isn't work. It is filler. Keep your vote on me I really don't care, town is lost with people like you anyway.

Filler for free town points! I should start posting filler!

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

What you are doing isn't work. It is filler. Keep your vote on me I really don't care, town is lost with people like you anyway.

You have already been posting filler and constantly trying to stop any potential discussion. Make your mind up, try hards or not trying hard enough.
    You certainly can't make up your mind on how you should act so far. You want people to discuss, yet you are complaining when people do? Definitely a lovely scum tell in here.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

It wasn't filler, dumb guy. Again, nobody had mentioned how voting favored town. If someone had, then it would be filler. As it stands you're lashing out at someone for trying to further discussion to solve the setup. This has illogical OMGUS written all over it.

37. ISO #137

Mass role claim will work. Those that are fighting against it have roles which are most likely to be viewed as scum.

Guess what, I've claimed my role. This now means there is a player in this game who has now a high level of trust in me (And if they are town they will most likely also have a town read on me)
    When a mass rolecard reveal is triggered, this will then show everyone that I have not lied.
    This also means that when I use my ability, it comfirms my role, which narrows down scum hunting and makes it once again easier.

Lets look at the other side of the arguement.
    "oh no herp derp now scum know your role however will we win" (ignores the fact that town win with lynches and not power roles)
    Just because your role is true and you successfully incited a mass rolecard reveal doesnt make you 100% town alignment-wise
    And also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

38. ISO #138

You have already been posting filler and constantly trying to stop any potential discussion. Make your mind up, try hards or not trying hard enough.
    You certainly can't make up your mind on how you should act so far. You want people to discuss, yet you are complaining when people do? Definitely a lovely scum tell in here.
    that makes no sense.

39. ISO #139

Being against rule breaking mass claiming mass checking against submitted roles, oh no I'm scum! Fuck ya'll.
    Turns out you can roleclaim, and lies/truth are revealed when the mass rolecard reveal is tiggered (part of the mechanics)
    And you can also still discuss the roles you submitted, aslong as you pretend you didn't submit it and create believable reasons to reach a conclusion about the player who has your submitted rolecard.

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Town will receive a large influx of information every day as the setup goes on between the disproportionate level of TPR roles to scum and the rolecard flip reveals. It will be way better to solve this game on day 2 or 3.
    I could get behind this idea. With at least one less player it would be a little less chaotic and easier to actually solve the setup. Factor in potential nightkills and it will probably be a lot easier to solve day 2 or 3.

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    that makes no sense.
    TBD gave people crap for trying to hard and then gave someone crap for not trying enough.
    Its as if TBD wants to push the view that they want people to start discussion, yet they also do not want people to actually discuss.
    Who would want to look like their trying to push progression yet actually be de-railing discussion? (psst answer is scum)(

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

All discussion that you have generated has been around angleshooting mass claim garbage that’s against the rules of the game.

We don’t understand your attitude here. Nothing you’ve done so far is alignment indicative and it’s actively anti discussion. You have 47 posts but we can’t get literally anything out of them.
    remember the alamo

46. ISO #146

I could get behind this idea. With at least one less player it would be a little less chaotic and easier to actually solve the setup. Factor in potential nightkills and it will probably be a lot easier to solve day 2 or 3.
    Only if roles where revealed, so that a roleblocker could block anyone they suspect is lying or a killing role that was revealed.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

TBD gave people crap for trying to hard and then gave someone crap for not trying enough.
    Its as if TBD wants to push the view that they want people to start discussion, yet they also do not want people to actually discuss.
    Who would want to look like their trying to push progression yet actually be de-railing discussion? (psst answer is scum)(
    no, TBD wanted to discuss the setup and got shut down and the started OMGUSing the person who shot him down.