S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We only need 3 more to get the part started. When could you ever play mafia and fling flaming dog poo at someone you don’t like. Well here you can. Also imagine a Shaddy doctor who may or may not give infections when healing you. Where you get to claim scum day 1 and not be lynched for it. To openly be able to lynch anyone claiming Town. Only in Scum Town.

3 more players and we rock and roll.
    Party*

There Fixed It For Ya.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
    I too have never played forum...let's go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    very long time ago so I will have to get used to any formatting things and rules.
    Don't worry about it. If you don't know something, ask questions.

I'm excited to play with you guys!
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    I'll play.
    R.I.P. @Noz_Bugz , Panda God
    Perished in the flames of an avatar as a sacrifice to enter the new 2021 year

Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

OK We have May have 1 or more anon accounts playing. This is not a Anon setup so com hunt all you want. I will not give up who the real players are even after game is over out of respect for the players. We also have a few players that are from Video Mafia joining us as well. I will say I am the one who made the S-FM account So I may have changed the password and given it to another player.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #61