Childhood stories.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Childhood stories.

Let's share some childhood stories.

I used to fish with my bare hands in the Brooke near were I lived. And make Dams with the Junk and plants in the brook for fun. I also caught a rat once and then killed it because it wouldn't be my pet and bit my finger.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

Re: Childhood stories.

A horse stepped on my foot once
    I jumped from the first floor when I was 10 on February 14th 2010 (dont ask why I remember the date) and couldnt run for like a month afterwards (i landed ‘upright’ on my feet)
    I had like 50 PS3 games. Man I miss my PS3 come to think of it
    I think I saw someones head crack open and could see the actual white skull inside (skateboarding accident). Pretty freaky shit but all I could think of was ‘did he die’ and ‘wtf’
    When I was 3 my (I think 14 yr old) cousin put up some weird scary red stickman figure on his computer (i think it was one of thos jumpscare apps you can install) and it freaked me the fuck out. actually the first thing i remember, like ever (pretty sure it was the first time i was ‘self-aware’, although it was very brief). That shit came up in my dreams for years afterwards heh. No clue why. It wasnt even that scary it was just a dumb stickman.
    oh and lets not forget that one time when I was 8, we played hide and seek and I was holding a big one in and... someone startled me and I literally shat my pants XD

3. ISO #3

A friend and I built a treehouse near his house. We put a PVC pipe running down the side for us to piss down. A council worker was in the area and came over to us, looked at the pipe and stuck his eye to it and said "Aw yeah nice is this your telescope?".

At around the age of 15ish the same friend and I decided to dress up in full his dads fluorescent work uniforms and try to direct traffic at a set of lights near his house. During this time the area had a bad group of other youths who would just bash ya on site so we thought it would be a good idea to bring a big fuck off knife to protect ourselves. Anyway, cops came and I was the one holding the knife so I jumped into the long grass nearby and laid as flat as I could while the cops questions why the fuck my friend was doing what he was doing. He made some bullshit ass reason that he was sick of people zooming through the street at night cause he has work in the morning and they keep waking him up. They gave him an $80 ticket and had no idea I was a few metres away laying in the bushes with a big fucking knife.

Same friend and I built a billycart and zoomed it down hills. We ate shit a lot of times but kept doing it.

That bad group of other kids I mentioned earlier jumped me once. I had 3 or 4 dudes all around me just swinging at my head. Put my tooth through my bottom lip. I can still feel the bulge from the healed wound with my tounge. They jumped a friend of a friend that same night and last I heard was he was sent to the hospital after they stomped on his head when he was knocked to the ground.

A different friend of mine threw rocks onto some guys roof and he proceeded to get in his car and chase us all over the neighbourhood as we run through peoples yards and hop their fences to try and ditch him.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

At a friends grandmaps property she had a little river with small yabbies in it. We caught a few just by attaching meat to a string and reeling it in after a few minutes. We put all our caught ones in a little rock pool for the time being, and when we came back we found that they all literally had started murdering each other. They were all fucked up and only one was barely alive. Later that day we shot a snake and burned it in a barrel.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Had countless places simply referred as "the spot". This is where we would smoke weed. Bush walk area, schools, motorbike track area, airport construction area, hill lookouts, and so on.

I was a grade A gremlin of a kid tbh.
    At my high school we had two spots like that we would go to drink if there were no parentless houses available. Just like 50 feet off the road in the woods a little, we thought we were so adventurous lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #7

I'm a normie.
    The end
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :