Psychological Tells in Mafia
Register

User Tag List

Psychological Tells in Mafia

What kind of tells have you noticed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah I donít read or care to that much. I just vote correctly and thatís that.

Re: Psychological Tells in Mafia

Oh shit how did you come across this information
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Naz will die, i can promise you this, i visited there home, i shared the wealth, placed my book on their nightstand and said every man a king 3 times so they will die from my glorious contagion of my political program
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    You sure you dont want to lynch Voss again? he may flip scum this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest townread and i think hes scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Yeah I donít read or care to that much. I just vote correctly and thatís that.

ATE leans scum as a way to displace reasoning, especially when it displaces to agression
    Scum have a flipping desire between shifting attention away and focusing on anything perceived as a survival threats in a way thats different from town
    Cognitive bias is handled a bit differently between alignments
    Individuals scum play is usually much more regimented for a player while their town game is usually more diverse
    Certain behaviors such as Bussing are generally inflexible play styles based on a players belief systems
    Hubris is a major part of mafia in quite a few ways (NAI)
    Meta can be a toxic thing that boxes players into a play style within their own community if they do not actively address their meta
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    ATE leans scum as a way to displace reasoning, especially when it displaces to agression
    Scum have a flipping desire between shifting attention away and focusing on anything perceived as a survival threats in a way thats different from town
    Cognitive bias is handled a bit differently between alignments
    Individuals scum play is usually much more regimented for a player while their town game is usually more diverse
    Certain behaviors such as Bussing are generally inflexible play styles based on a players belief systems
    Hubris is a major part of mafia in quite a few ways (NAI)
    Meta can be a toxic thing that boxes players into a play style within their own community if they do not actively address their meta
    I CONFIRM.

AtE can be a personality trait, though. Some people do it actively every game.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.