S-FM 319: ILLUMINΔTI (Ladder) 9P - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: ILLUMINΔTI (Ladder) 9P

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    We're not necessarily misyeeting D1, but in the worst-case scenario that there's an Illuminati, it's quite likely. (What are the odds we catch an Illuminati D1 when they control 3 votes?)

Sure, Mafia doesn't *have* to kill, but if they think we're in setup A/D, are they really going to pass up the chance to be in a 4v2v1?
    Well, that's their choice.

Not mine.

I'm going to recant n1, and if I live somehow past that and we're in A/D AND mafia do kill a town, then yeah town might be in a slightly worse spot but for all you know I may have become ajester or something else.

Heck, if we got a town vig just hope I don't rand Survivor and just shoot me n2 lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Tbh Martin I'd support lynching you no matter what if you survive the night. There's no reason to keep around a neutral that's gonna open with such an anti town play. Either we lose our most important anti Illuminati role or you become an anti town neutral.

So make that a 87.5% chance of immediately losing :P
    I continue to like your posts, yzb!

I hereby support the plan to yeet Martin D2 if he plans to recant N1 and survives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

You sadly picked the wrong game to make a cute d1 neut play. My sensei taught me to lynch all neut claims on sight, but never admit it in a game. Sorry <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #56

Tbh Martin I'd support lynching you no matter what if you survive the night. There's no reason to keep around a neutral that's gonna open with such an anti town play. Either we lose our most important anti Illuminati role or you become an anti town neutral.

So make that a 87.5% chance of immediately losing :P
    :shrug:

I'm rolling the dice.

Besides, I will never know for 100% certain if recanting is the right choice since the A/D win conditions demand that I recant....and my own investigative check can even fail / be insane-y.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

I would very much rather demolish the Illuminati/Non-illuminati possibilities as I believe I fare worse, relatively speaking, as compared to my chances/play right now.

I have to deal with Illuminati/Non-illuminati alignments and Mafia/Town alignments at the same time if I don't recant N1. On A/D if I don't ever recant then I auto-lose, and if I go through the other setups without recanting then I won't ever know for sure its those setups and therefore never know my true win condition, or even if I am progressing to those win conditions.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I would very much rather demolish the Illuminati/Non-illuminati possibilities as I believe I fare worse in not-recanting, relatively speaking, as compared to my chances/play right now.
    Ebwop.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    am I missing something in the setup? been drinking but idk what this means
    Matt was threatening to yeet me if I randed amnesiac since I could take any role I want.

I was counter-pointing that an Amnesiac could be role-blocked and all they needed to do was survive to the end.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #61

Trying to understand why you don't determine every vote you make in a mafia game with an rng. It would avoid you the pain of thinking and probably get you a better winrate than 12.5% or even 37.5%
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #62

...why are you claiming?

If you're actually a citizen, you WANT to be taking night kills for our TPRs, because we probably don't have a doc. (I'm counting the non-Illuminati GF/Consig and Conspiracy Theorist as TPRs if there's an Illuminati) This really feels a lot more like an Illuminati play: claim citizen so the godfather doesn't shoot you. (Or so the Illuminati godfather doesn't look suspicious for avoiding you)

-vote Dark Magician
    Or I like never win against the my Illuminati counter part because they are a PR.

13. ISO #63

Having standards this low for a "good strategy" is like BL game throwing. (Dw I'm not reporting u or anything lmao)

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

I’m not really going to pay much attention to this game.
    But the question is, is Matt’s thought here genuine or is it just an opportunity to discredit people.
    If Matt and MM are the scum team here (AKA Strongest Players) I wouldn’t be surprised.
    I also wanted MM’s 7 Slot but instead I get the worst slot in the game.
    Even the chances of my role to role is low.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m not really going to pay much attention to this game.
    But the question is, is Matt’s thought here genuine or is it just an opportunity to discredit people.
    If Matt and MM are the scum team here (AKA Strongest Players) I wouldn’t be surprised.
    I also wanted MM’s 7 Slot but instead I get the worst slot in the game.
    Even the chances of my role to role is low.
    Page 2 worldbuilding
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Having standards this low for a "good strategy" is like BL game throwing. (Dw I'm not reporting u or anything lmao)
    I don't know my win condition.

I can't know if I am game throwing for myself....much less that I am willing to do this to myself lol.

And besides, anything I rand can't be said to be guaranteed as anti-town; I can be protected by virtue of randing a Survivor which will give me the auto-vest from n1.

Of course I'll never claim what I rand if I live; the no-claim will give me inherent WIFOM protection of some degree against both mafia and town parties since I could be a jester (thus winning for being lynched) or a Survivor (having an auto vest protecting against night-kills).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #72

For full disclosure, I think the common sense play is to make a single check with the conspiracy theorist, then recant if there is still no evidence of Illuminati.

You can calculate the odds. It's statistically be quite unlikely we didn't find Illuminati by then if it existed and you'd preserve your neutral plays.

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

I can't know if I am game throwing for myself....much less that I am willing to do this to myself lol.

And besides, anything I rand can't be said to be guaranteed as anti-town; I can be protected by virtue of randing a Survivor which will give me the auto-vest from n1.

Of course I'll never claim what I rand if I live; the no-claim will give me inherent WIFOM protection of some degree against both mafia and town parties since I could be a jester (thus winning for being lynched) or a Survivor (having an auto vest protecting against night-kills).
    And because of this overall WIFOM protection, I intend to be town-siding regardless of what role I rand.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #75

And because of this overall WIFOM protection, I intend to be town-siding regardless of what role I rand.
    I should note this "protection" is in regards to whatever win-condition I get from the rand, if I live.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Bro you are 100% getting lynched if you do not claim. Jester doesn't steal win or cause a suicide. We'd give 0 shits about lynching a jester. Fighting 3 mafia is 100x worse, and given Ur wacky way of thinking you'd "calculate" it to be the best play.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Bro you are 100% getting lynched if you do not claim. Jester doesn't steal win or cause a suicide. We'd give 0 shits about lynching a jester. Fighting 3 mafia is 100x worse, and given Ur wacky way of thinking you'd "calculate" it to be the best play.
    You would trust my claim in the first place?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #82

I'm confused. He isn't cc'd currently. Whats the problem
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #83

If town believes you and you truly don't backstab I'll return to god.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

If town believes you and you truly don't backstab I'll return to god.
    I could've just, y'know

not hard-claim D1

And then spill the beans on D2 or something if I lived from the re-cant. Or choose not to.

I've never been eliminated on d1, nor have I been put close to that (other than my very first newbie game here).

Does this not show, regardless of my current role, that I have pro-town intentions?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

I continue to like your posts, yzb!

I hereby support the plan to yeet Martin D2 if he plans to recant N1 and survives.
    I like YZB.
    Don’t like Matt.
    Matt seems like he’s pocketing and throwing agenda.
    Not to mention trying to grab some easy ML’s.
    Also has he said anything to MM yet?

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

It's super late. I'm gonna go to bed. Nn

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea, D1 reveal is bad (and will only come from town who's gonna die N1 anyway, unless there's a doctor, which isn't very likely and shouldn't be gambled on).

I could get behind that, but I saw something else that I'll address in my next post which will warrant my vote...
    -vote Dark Magician

^ let's just play normally for now
    Which leads me to my next post.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This benefits the town in no way. Mislynching isn't a goal, that's dumb lol. By claiming, you're letting scum (whoever they are) target someone who isn't citizen.

But actually, now that I think past face value of this claim, I find it also doesn't benefit scum!DM to do that: it puts him in a bad light at the very beginning without giving any benefits. So even though I strongly disagree with the claim, it's not grounds for lynch imo. Going back to the pressuring mesk to do something plan.
    -vote Mesk514
    Eh yeah could still very well be scum theatre.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100