SHOCKING NEWS: FM Staff regularly participate in furry-themed orgies
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SHOCKING NEWS: FM Staff regularly participate in furry-themed orgies

Marshmallow Marshall has been grooming unsuspecting staff members in preparation for their full transformation into willing furry sexual partners. I was, God save my poor soul, kidnapped by the depraved wolf-fucker and taken to one of their secret furry havens for one of their many depraved sezual escapades. To my utter astonishment and shock, I saw Deathworlds emerge from a grotto wearing a dragon suit and engaged in gross indecency with a wolf... who turned out to be none other than Marshmallow Marshal! Too preoccupied by their sexual encounter, they did not notice me moving past them towards a room where something like screams could be heard. I unlocked the door and lo and behold - Bruno waa being raped by Voss, who was dressed up as a sheep and was using a hammer-shaped dildo with the words ‘BAN HAMMER’ engraved on it. I dispatched this foul beast with my trustworthy revolver, aiming for the heart, and pierced him with my silver bullet (for we all know furries are not human. Doesnt hurt to be safe!).

So, Marshmallow Marshall is not only an alien, but also a furry wolf-fucking rapist!

2. ISO #2

Re: SHOCKING NEWS: FM Staff regularly participate in furry-themed orgies

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3