We want your vote.
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Game would you like to see hosted next after Percentage Mafia (15P)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scum Town (13P), hosted by Mike

3 33.33%
  • ?krc (Undefined amount of players), hosted by MartinGG99

6 66.67%
  1. ISO #1

Cool We want your vote.

Putting a poll up to see what game players want next.

Scum Town That I am hosting is Next on Q After % Mafia. Then Martin Hosting KRC? after Scum Town.

PLease vote for what game you would want to run next. I will let Martin host KRC? next if you all want that next. Or if you want Scum town next vote Scum town. So please vote for what Mafia game you would prefer coming up next after Magician's Circle: "Percentage Mafia" (15P), hosted by Dark Magician

Scum Town (13P), hosted by Mike

?krc (Undefined amount of players), hosted by MartinGG99

DO NOT VOTE ON THE HOST! VOTE ON THE GAME! not what you like better but what you want to see played NEXT!
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: We want your vote.

@Marshmallow Marshall - If The Votes Come up for ?KRC to be hosted next you can swap the hosting order with Scum town. Just putting this out there.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You can’t make me!
    SB16 I have learned long ago NO one can make you do anything lol

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall - If The Votes Come up for ?KRC to be hosted next you can swap the hosting order with Scum town. Just putting this out there.
    Understood, will do!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

Percentage Mafia signups have been cancelled due to lack of interest. Given the result of the poll, @MartinGG99 is the next one on Queue with ?krc and may now post signups; @Mike 's Scum Town will be next.
    Poll closed.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

The game had 10 signs how is that lack of interest????? Did you even talk to the host before you closed his thread? lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    The game had 10 signs how is that lack of interest????? Did you even talk to the host before you closed his thread? lmao
    game had three weeks to fill for 15 players everyone who wanted to sign up already did

im all for getting up in arms mad at staff and stuff but this is a stupid reason to be upset
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    game had three weeks to fill for 15 players everyone who wanted to sign up already did

im all for getting up in arms mad at staff and stuff but this is a stupid reason to be upset
    I'm not upset, I could care less honestly, its less work for me + krc starts sooner. I just think its fucking rude lmao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #14

^ what SB said. It actually was 9/15 after Mike's unsign, and most signs had probably already forgotten they had signed up. Plus, there were 6 (now 7) games waiting on the queue after that game, so 3 weeks is perfectly reasonable in the circumstances lol.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    SuperJack is awesome.
    I will only accept that if I see you sign up for some games lol.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will only accept that if I see you sign up for some games lol.
    How dare you. He's just going to be even more amazing if he does! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    *Getting PTSD flashbacks of like 3 my cancelled games*
    Right... You tried to innovate and get people to participate in your experiments, and it didn't work out so well
    I tried to host a game (or more exactly, to get @AIVION to host it xD) with days that lasted 3 weeks recently, and that didn't work either lol

that game was off-queue btw, it didn't block anything nor was it going to

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Right... You tried to innovate and get people to participate in your experiments, and it didn't work out so well
    That's a beautiful way of putting it, thank you for that.

I tried to host a game (or more exactly, to get @AIVION to host it xD) with days that lasted 3 weeks recently, and that didn't work either lol

If you ever get a game with longer time control, give me a call. I think I would play it.

These games are like blitz and bullet in chess, and I'm someone who finds even rapid games too fast to think properly.
    @yzb25 You're a chess player, aren't you? Would you agree with the above assessment?

IRL too, I usually prefer to take things slow and not being rushed.

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    That's a beautiful way of putting it, thank you for that.

If you ever get a game with longer time control, give me a call. I think I would play it.

These games are like blitz and bullet in chess, and I'm someone who finds even rapid games too fast to think properly.
    @yzb25 You're a chess player, aren't you? Would you agree with the above assessment?

IRL too, I usually prefer to take things slow and not being rushed.
    you're looking for @Kovath . I'm just a casual. I see the analogy tho. I'm sure ppl would create far better mafia with that kind of time to sharpen their replies, kinda like chess (provided they actually used the time).
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #21

you're looking for @Kovath . I'm just a casual. I see the analogy tho. I'm sure ppl would create far better mafia with that kind of time to sharpen their replies, kinda like chess (provided they actually used the time).
    Indeed, but your parenthesis is very important... some sites have days that last 2 weeks and don't necessarily have a level superior to others'

And I'll remember to ping you if a similar games comes up here ozy ^^ the goal was partially to get people who find 48/24 too fast-paced.
    The irony of that sentence is big when you think about the sc2maf arcade...

22. ISO #22

How dare you. He's just going to be even more amazing if he does! :P

Mike Looks over at MM. Mike says "Dude what's that on your nose? I think it is Brown." As MM is walking away from SuperJack.