S-FM 318: Super Basic Redemption (9P)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Cool S-FM 318: Super Basic Redemption (9P)

Welcome to the town of Basicton.

The simple town of Basicton. With simple people that have simple lives.. Life is good for everyone here. No crimes… no sort of disturbances. Just nice, normal people…

Then one day, the mafia decided to come to this small and simple town to hideout from the law from the big city. Two Mafia Thugs on the run came to this simple city. Only thing about a small town is everyone knows everyone. This would be a problem how can they hide when everyone one knows everyone. Well they grew up here so everyone would remember last year when they left the small town and joined up with the Mafia. They knew they had to find a way to make everyone but them forget the past year. So before leaving the Big city they remembered this Gas that was in the paper, How this lab had an accident and everyone who breathed the gas would lose the memory of over year of there most resent time of there lives.
    So on there way back to that small simple town they would rob the Laboratory and steal that gas. They then called in a report to the small town sheriff that there was a Mass Murder on the lose in that town. Knowing EVERYONE in the town would gather as City hall for safety. Then then set the gas off in city hall. Everyone knocked out from the gas. Everyone forgetting the last year of there lives, except the 2 mafia goons one of then a notorious Slut. The 2 goons then before everyone woke up layed down beside everyone and pretended to be knocked out. waking up with everyone in a state of confusion. The 2 mafia goons are feeling so happy they are now mixed in able to lay low and hide.

While everyone still confused and trying to remember who each other is. An alert comes over the radio. "Be on the lookout for 2 Mafia one is a Consort the other is a Mafioso. They need to be arrested on sight They will not hesitate to Kill you. they where last seen headed to the small town of Basicton"

Everyone, still affected by the gas looks around and notices everyone that is here grew up here. All nine people are here. Wait 9 the log has 7 people the log shows 1 sheriff 1 doctor and 5 normal citizens. then why are there 9?

The gas had another side effect no one can remember who is Doctor and who is the Sheriff. Then the real Sheriff remembered going thru police training and he knows this room like the back of his hand and realizes he is the real sheriff. and knows there is 2 mafia mixed in with them so decides to keep quite so the mafia don't just kill him until he figures out who they are. The real doctor can to the same Thought.

The 2 goons realize there mistake they forgot to clear all the gas on the floor and where slightly affected by the gas. They can remember the last year but they can not remember anyone from the town. Crap who is the Doc who is the Sheriff. There fool proof plan just got messed up. Now they figure only way to get safe is to Kill every one but how? they have no idea if they can overpower theses people what theses people know? Then they have an idea Kill them untill there is the same amount of people and then they can over power the last 1 or 2 who remain. But how? Night time that is it night will hide there actions. one of them can Distract the others be secretly sleeping with them to stop them from healing of looking up the pictures of the goons. The other can Kill one person each night. Perfect plan.

Now The Sheriff knows 2 of them are mafia. To keep from outing he is the sheriff. could only pull up the files of his town at night when no one can see him looking thru them. But he will not have much time. It will take him all night to go thru each file. That way he can find out if they are town of mafia. To bad none of the files tell him who the Doctor is.

Now the Doctor knows 2 of them are mafia. The doctor is smart and knows the mafia will try and kill at night. He also knows that he can only stake out one house each night. so he waits hidden in his car outside ducked low only thing is he cant see who comes and goes but he can hear screams. He will pick someone house and if he hears a scream he will wait till he hears the Goon run ways then run into the house and save them. It will be worth the risk. To bad there is not another Doctor to save him if they attack him.

Now the Town know They have to find Both Mafia or they will be DOOMED.

And the Hunt Begins

There is 9 Player’s

1. S-FM-PowersThatBe
    2. S-FM-yzb25
    3. S-FM-Distorted
    4. S-FM-MarshMallow Marshall
    5. S-FM-Light_Yagami
    6. S-FM-Mike
    7. S-FM-Magoroth
    8. S-FM-Stealthbomber16
    9. S-FM-Aivion

Host Reserves this Color Cyan

Day 1

Spoiler : ROLE LIST :

Role List:
    Mafioso
    Consort

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

5 votes to hammer.
    You have 48 Hours..

Good luck

Setup Link
    Game will start on 12/9/20 at 7 pm CST.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Mike; December 10th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Day 1

The day has Started POST away!
    To make it common Knowledge ZEDUS is not in this game !!!!
    All Roles Where RNG! NO one Picked there role!
    All account names where picked by the players first come first serve.
    (This is to avoid Host Meta BS.)

Day 1 will end:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Links to EOD will be posted here below the Line
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EOD 1

EOD 2

Last edited by Mike; December 15th, 2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Hello friends!

Please answer the following:

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. What is your timezone? Eastern
    2. How do you react under pressure? very well. aggro.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? scum all day bb. way more fun.
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being a dick or being accused of being a dick.
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    Hello friends!

5. Preferred Pronoun?

4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being a dick or being accused of being a dick.
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he
    id like a lawyer present before I answer any questions.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I have an announcement to make.

Hello friends!

5. Preferred Pronoun?

5. Preferred Pronoun? he
    crocodile dundee > u.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    oh okay hi distorted or are you using the line distorted normally uses. when he plays SC2Mafia aka The mod.
    I hunt squirrels wherever I see them. They are pesky little things that get in your way. Most of this site cannot play as well as I do, anyways... but squirrels will never be able to match my level of thinking

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Rapid fire thoughts.

1. Early hammer is dumb, so I won't be voting until the last 3 hours of a day. I will be putting my FOSes in my votes though, so you can all consider that a pseudo vote.

2. We should match our avatars as close as possible to the real forum counterparts, just so we don't needlessly confuse each other. It'd be ridiculous to see me with MM's profile or something.

3. Since there's a cop tomorrow, we should(?) fake claim cop with innos and gullties to help protect(?)

4. I had something else, but I'm distracted with another game. Just wanted to check in.

-vote MM until the profile picture changes.

33. ISO #33

I hunt squirrels wherever I see them. They are pesky little things that get in your way. Most of this site cannot play as well as I do, anyways... but squirrels will never be able to match my level of thinking
    Excuse you? Why did you ask useless questions earlier? Anything to hide?

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Rapid fire thoughts.

1. Early hammer is dumb, so I won't be voting until the last 3 hours of a day. I will be putting my FOSes in my votes though, so you can all consider that a pseudo vote.

2. We should match our avatars as close as possible to the real forum counterparts, just so we don't needlessly confuse each other. It'd be ridiculous to see me with MM's profile or something.

3. Since there's a cop tomorrow, we should(?) fake claim cop with innos and gullties to help protect(?)

4. I had something else, but I'm distracted with another game. Just wanted to check in.

-vote MM until the profile picture changes.
    Somebody doesn't understand RVS. Should we explain it to him or let him be confused?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Hello friends!

5. Preferred Pronoun?

5. Preferred Pronoun? he
    No..

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    Excuse you? Why did you ask useless questions earlier? Anything to hide?
    As always, nobody on this forum can match my level of understanding. You think you can read me? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my Town Core of Reality Benders and your scum team is being uncovered right now so you better prepare for the thunderdome, Goon. The thunderdome that will wipe the pathetic thing you call a scum gambit, fucker.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50