8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Night 2

S-FM yzb25 has been Lynched. As the dust settles from the anger they look closer and notice his walet had droped from the body and sees He was a Consort For the Mafia.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @S-FM Mike
    @S-FM Distorted
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @S-FM AIVION
    @S-FM Stealthbomber16
    @S-FM Marshmallow Marshall
    S-FM Light_Yagami (Citzen)
    S-FM PowersThatBe (Citzen)

S-FM yzb25 (Consort)
    Lynched Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynched Day 2

Night 1 will end:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by PM to Mike @ sc2mafia.com or my discord Dude Mike#0862 !
    Last edited by Mike; December 15th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #614

Game Over

Town have won. The Last Mafia S-FM Aivion seeing her partner Riped apart Walked up to the Town and said I give up as long as you do not kill me. The Sheriff S-FM Stealthbomber16 walked up to Mafia S-FM Aivion and arrested her on the spot.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @S-FM Mike
    @S-FM Distorted
    @S-FM Magoroth
    @S-FM AIVION
    @S-FM Stealthbomber16
    @S-FM Marshmallow Marshall
    S-FM Light_Yagami (Citzen)
    S-FM PowersThatBe (Citzen)

S-FM yzb25 (Consort)
    Lynched Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynched Day 2

99 votes to hammer.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Mafioso -FB - Aivion
    Consort - Bruno - yzb25
    Sheriff - Naz - SB16
    Doctor - Light - MM
    Citizen - Oberon - PTB
    Citizen - Baker - Mike
    Citizen - Voss - Mag
    Citizen - MM - Distorted
    Citizen - Renegade - Light

Role - real player- Playing as

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

gg
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #619

I will not start Illuminati till the earliest on Thursday if we have the 9th spot filled and 2 reserves. Give people time and a small break.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

thanks for hosting @Mike
    i thought the game pace was perfect :3
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

10 / 10 game, very fun and very instructive, too. @bakermir your roleplay was VERY on point, if Mike hadn't been the host I'd have thought you were him lol.

Renegade, this was a bit unfortunate... the thing is, you put roleplay above actually playing the game and didn't actually contribute, so I don't think it's fair to blame people for lynching you lol, even though I wouldn't have done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I have a feeling Distorted's com is distorted because wow lol.
    That's probably the best compliment about FM I've ever recieved, btw.

@Distorted 's playstyle was really fun to inspire from, and it works really well. I think I'll keep some parts of it for my next games.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Very much same. I was sad that the host said he was going to kill the game and take away the win.
    No, I was talking a poll to make sure everyone felt the same. It was just to check the game state. I am glad you all had a good time.

32. ISO #632

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    10 / 10 game, very fun and very instructive, too. @bakermir your roleplay was VERY on point, if Mike hadn't been the host I'd have thought you were him lol.

Renegade, this was a bit unfortunate... the thing is, you put roleplay above actually playing the game and didn't actually contribute, so I don't think it's fair to blame people for lynching you lol, even though I wouldn't have done it.
    >ren didn't actively contribute d1
    >d1 reads are always trash
    >by far not the lowest contributor
    >???
    >no profit

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    >ren didn't actively contribute d1
    >d1 reads are always trash
    >by far not the lowest contributor
    >???
    >no profit
    Posting nonsense/useless things is not contributing, it's actually the opposite. And you can argue as much as you want, but you made yourself an annoyance and were lynched for it. Was it a clever lynch? No, absolutely not lol. But was it entirely others' fault? Absolutely not either.

Also, "D1 reads are always trash" is a myth: this game is a proof. It was mostly solved on D1 and during N1 with accurate reads, and while I don't mean to boast, my reads were literally all accurate at the end of D1 lol. PTB's weren't bad either.
    Speaking of which, what were you seeing that "scared" you about AIVION, PTB? @Oberon

34. ISO #634

Spoiler : people giving reads :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post
    Distorder is town this game. I am quickly reading the posts and I See why they vote potential scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mike View Post

One mafia is in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM AIVION View Post
    Current Vote List

TOWNLEAN
    Mag
    Aivion
    Yzb
    MM
    STEALTHBOMBER

SCUMLEAN
    Light Yagami IMPOSTER WEEB
    PTB too paranoid to much projection
    Distorted saying things that look like they make sense but don't stand up to any scrutiny (SEE POST 66)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Explanation of my votes

I fucking hate how Light used to type so as long as they commit to typing like an anti-vaccination idiot, I will always vote them.

Spoiler : currentCVotesData :

Spoiler : Mag :

TOWN
    Mag
    PTB
    Aivion
    Mike
    Stealthbomber
    Distorted
    Yzb
    MM
    Light Yagami
    SCUM

Spoiler : AIVION :

Current Vote List

TOWNLEAN
    Mag
    Aivion
    Yzb
    MM
    STEALTHBOMBER

SCUMLEAN
    Light Yagami IMPOSTER WEEB
    PTB too paranoid to much projection
    Distorted saying things that look like they make sense but don't stand up to any scrutiny (SEE POST 66)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    PTB is my first real townread. He's being "pressured" (more like insulted and called scum) a lot and truly reacts like a strong alpha squirrel. He doesn't care and keeps acting like his natural self.
    NOTE: This read is perishable and may rot if PTB doesn't participate in more serious matters later on. Store in a cool, dry place.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Distorted View Post
    PTB town, probably the only one excluding me trying to get this D1 to be useful and pushing the game forward, nothing bad to say about him;
    maybe Stealth town due to an interaction with PTB that seemed TvT but I'm unsure;
    AIVION weird/scummy due to his nonsensical list of reads that he claims to have made as a joke while it doesn't look like one (i opened the door to that and he literally went right in, so idk if it was just a really bad joke that makes him a low-content shitposter or if it was a scummy list of reads, but either way, it's bad);
    You scummy because you want a lynch but don't place a vote, generally exist without giving much content, have weak explainations... You also don't have meta to protect you, so yeah, mike scummy;
    Mag null because I don't know what to do with him anymore, being salty about Light is legitimate but not pro-town; didn't particularly like his fuss about avatars, especially since he's not a roleplayer;
    Light... probably town, even though it's painful to see; everyone jumps on him, he's the perfect LHF and he's annoying enough to provide a cover for mafia to hide under (the fact he's annoying nullifies the information gained from interaction analysis involving him because any alignment can get genuinely frustrated).
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Stealthbomber16 View Post
    phone post read list:
    S-FM Mike: hasn't voted today, said there was 1 of two mafia between ptb & mm, but tried to vote me and hasn't corrected his vote. i would love to be the yeet today just to rub it in mag + Mike face post game about how shallow they play

S-FM Distorted: like their contributions today, would not lynch today

S-FM Magoroth: extremely shallow play and thought process, but at least they are doing something. maybe town, would not yeet today.

S-FM PowersThatBe: don't really recall them doing much in the past 24 hr, role play as ptb with question asking, doesn't read posts well, not the highest of my yeet list, possible misguided town?

S-FM yzb25 - null/afk

S-FM AIVION: top player i would yeet today. poked around at start of game, they are probably thinking that was enough to get them by + coast into day 2.

S-FM Light_Yagami: LHF but could be scum

S-FM Marshmallow Marshall: i do like that they came back and unvoted light, town credit for that and thus would not yeet today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM yzb25 View Post
    UwU no strong reads yet. Hard to sift through Day One shitposts!

However, Distorted has been making a healthy attempt at pocketing PTB. But that's all I've really been able to gather!

Lots of circlejerking and low effort painting!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    Mike is also a good lynch.

@Renegade the above spoiler contains 7/9 players reads (not every single one but if i saw one I quoted it) from day 1. EVEN BRUNO GAVE A READ. The only ones to not give reads/any content were you and the real light (unless its in there i really don't want to keep looking on my phone) so yea you did a good job role playing, since he is useless.

It really doesn't take much !!!

It doesn't matter that day 1 reads are shit, WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE.. it gives everyone a sense of where you stand, especially if you were to die at night.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Posting nonsense/useless things is not contributing, it's actually the opposite. And you can argue as much as you want, but you made yourself an annoyance and were lynched for it. Was it a clever lynch? No, absolutely not lol. But was it entirely others' fault? Absolutely not either.

Also, "D1 reads are always trash" is a myth: this game is a proof. It was mostly solved on D1 and during N1 with accurate reads, and while I don't mean to boast, my reads were literally all accurate at the end of D1 lol. PTB's weren't bad either.
    Speaking of which, what were you seeing that "scared" you about AIVION, PTB? @Oberon
    Their mannerisms and certain things they said (like pushing people over ‘projecting’ and the light pushes) reminded me of Distorted lol
    Last edited by Oberon; December 16th, 2020 at 02:39 PM.

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Spoiler : people giving reads :

@Renegade the above spoiler contains 7/9 players reads (not every single one but if i saw one I quoted it) from day 1. EVEN BRUNO GAVE A READ. The only ones to not give reads/any content were you and the real light (unless its in there i really don't want to keep looking on my phone) so yea you did a good job role playing, since he is useless.

It really doesn't take much !!!

It doesn't matter that day 1 reads are shit, WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE.. it gives everyone a sense of where you stand, especially if you were to die at night.
    I dont think d1 reads are necessarily shit. D1 has certain disadvantages for scum I feel. I know that as scum d1 is the day that scares me the most. There are certain no-go zones as scum during RVS especially, and then theres the fact that scum have not yet had time to plan out their game. Although you could argue the latter gives them an advantage as well.

39. ISO #639

Like yzb said, everyone saw their account names and went ‘must adopt their mannerisms’
    Meanwhile you went ‘I’m Distorted ima git gud’

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    More wifom and established vet meta bullshit.

Oh no! A new style! RUN AWAY
    New styles aren't necessarily bad, but they also aren't necessarily good. If you make a new movie style called the "black screen" that features a black screen with nothing else for an hour and a half, your movie may not get much praise. Same goes for playstyles in FM.

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I dont think d1 reads are necessarily shit. D1 has certain disadvantages for scum I feel. I know that as scum d1 is the day that scares me the most. There are certain no-go zones as scum during RVS especially, and then theres the fact that scum have not yet had time to plan out their game. Although you could argue the latter gives them an advantage as well.
    100 % agreed. When I replace into a game, I tend to read into D1 posts more than the rest because they give the most info when you take the flips into account. That's due to the fact that scum can't know in advance who will be lynched, so when unexpected lynches happen, they can't "cover up" the past and delete the D1 posts exposing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Like yzb said, everyone saw their account names and went ‘must adopt their mannerisms’
    Meanwhile you went ‘I’m Distorted ima git gud’
    XD