Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: Super Basic Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM PowersThatBe View Post
    As always, nobody on this forum can match my level of understanding. You think you can read me? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my Town Core of Reality Benders and your scum team is being uncovered right now so you better prepare for the thunderdome, Goon. The thunderdome that will wipe the pathetic thing you call a scum gambit, fucker.
    Ok then, you leave me no choice.

I HAVE A BAZOOKA!!
    -vote s-fm powersthatbe

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

This looks like a standard setup with one consort and one sheriff. I cannot stress this enough, but the TPR should not reveal themselves early at all. As far as I can tell since its a 7v2, assuming we lynch every day (which we should, at least on D1), its
    7v2 -> 5v2 -> 3v2 MyLo by d3. Looks pretty townsided considering the Sheriff. @Mike what happens if the Goon dies? Does the Consort turn into a goon? Are both of them able to carry put the factional nightkill? Can the Consort, if alone, botb a) roleblock someone and b) kill at night (simulatenously)?

29. ISO #79

This looks like a standard setup with one consort and one sheriff. I cannot stress this enough, but the TPR should not reveal themselves early at all. As far as I can tell since its a 7v2, assuming we lynch every day (which we should, at least on D1), its
    7v2 -> 5v2 -> 3v2 MyLo by d3. Looks pretty townsided considering the Sheriff. @Mike what happens if the Goon dies? Does the Consort turn into a goon? Are both of them able to carry put the factional nightkill? Can the Consort, if alone, botb a) roleblock someone and b) kill at night (simulatenously)?
    Bold underline bright red the most important part. Too many unnecessary TPR claims on this site!

30. ISO #80

Asking specifically about scum role.. seems town however could be asking for a friend so scum points for you..

31. ISO #81

we have 3 mislynches available so we should make PoEs consisting of 3-4 players. I think respecting condorcet order and using CVOTE tags to indicate our preference would be a good idea, and then we lynch from the bottom up. Right now the first person I would lynch is Marshmallow Marshall, followed possibly by AIVION. I am not entirely sure about AIVION - it is more of a fear lynch than not since they feel like a strong player and I am slightly wary of being pocketed by them. Its not actually a scumread atm but more of a back of the mind scum... kind of a dumb reasont to be putting them as my 2nd lynch target but i aint got nuffin else atm.
    my other 2 targets would be the afka cuz why not

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Yes the Mafia KP is Factional. Yes the consort can preform both actions if last alive. If the consort Dies Mafia can not roleblock but still have factional kp.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #84

we have 3 mislynches available so we should make PoEs consisting of 3-4 players. I think respecting condorcet order and using CVOTE tags to indicate our preference would be a good idea, and then we lynch from the bottom up. Right now the first person I would lynch is Marshmallow Marshall, followed possibly by AIVION. I am not entirely sure about AIVION - it is more of a fear lynch than not since they feel like a strong player and I am slightly wary of being pocketed by them. Its not actually a scumread atm but more of a back of the mind scum... kind of a dumb reasont to be putting them as my 2nd lynch target but i aint got nuffin else atm.
    Yeah I'm not going through the effort of cvote..

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

I didn't pocket you. All I did was express my distaste for your joke being ruined. You pocketed yourself there.

But I'm OK being slightly scumread!

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

To make this public knowledge from the diffrent pm's. The Mafia Do have a Night chat. No night 0 chat. Yes they know who there partner is. Yes they know who there Com partner is. Yes they know what role they are.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I said... seems town but could be asking for a friend. As scum you could be trying to gain town points by publicly asking said question..
    Seems to me you just changed your story after you realized you couldnt really scumread me for it anymore so it went from ‘coaching a friend’ to ‘gaining townpoints’ which is literally an admission on your part that me doing that is townie.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Seems to me you just changed your story after you realized you couldnt really scumread me for it anymore so it went from ‘coaching a friend’ to ‘gaining townpoints’ which is literally an admission on your part that me doing that is townie.
    Scum desires townpoints more than town does!

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

Incorrect maybe go back and look and see with new eyes..