{Watch List} Ruinae: 1-S2-1-10485736
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ruinae: 1-S2-1-10485736

Account Name: Ruinae
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10485736
    In-Game Name: meme

Crimes Committed: game throw (didn't reveal obvious and vital info)

Your Account Name: Sylvanas
    Summary: The setup is extremely skewed against town. Ruinae rolls vet and came in the game with the intention of not communicating in any way beyond variants of "meme", which ended up costing us the win. On the first night, a vigilante dies. The two only possible slots for vet to appear were 1 town killing and 1 town power, meaning he was confirmed as the only vet in the game. I revealed as mayor, and among various non-pms and useless pms, Ruinae pms "meme" to me instead of giving me his role, which would have obviously been useful to know.

Later on, I voted up 14 to trial accidentally (I wanted the other pink player, who was disguiser), and 14 (who was dh) claimed to be vet, which ruinae didn't say anything about, so 14 flew under the radar for the rest of the game. Ruinae never told anything to anyone, and 14 ended up winning in the end as last remaining triad and evil player. Like I said, the one vet we had was confirmed, so he basically handed dh a rock solid defense that also kept everyone from visiting him at night.
    -Mafia- (787) ruinae.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Sylvanas; December 6th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ruinae: 1-S2-1-10485736

ID Verification:
    Ruinae: 1-S2-1-10485736 Correct

Summary
    In setup, someone asks if anybody wants host and ruinae says "me". This turns into a whole lot of me me me me me me mememememe meme spam in hodor fashion.
    He names himself meme and roles veteran in slot 11.

Throughout the game he never says anything besides variations of me meme memememe etc. And the occasional *pats* to a player with a cat name.

As stated in the reporter's summary, if he had ever claimed his role and lw to the mayor or at any point at all really, the town would have won. But instead they lost because the DH was able to claim ruinae's role as his own.

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Previous Offenses
    name abuse and griefing WL X2 both times

Recommended Action
    WL X4

Additional Notes

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3