S-FM 317: Eternia [LADDER] - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 317: Eternia [LADDER]

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I have an idea. What if the person I’m journalizing claims their role in their News post? And then I keep all targets in my LW

That way the other PR can out themselves to me
    This is a better idea, but still runs a major risk: Mafia might have an Agent, in which case they watch who you send a message to... maybe.
    @Auwt , can an Agent see anything related to a Journalist? (either them sending a message or the person publishing an article)

(if the answer is "no," I fully back this plan)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    This is a REALLY bad idea. You've admitted you aren't a protective role OR lookout. If Mafia have a kidnapper or hitman, they can kill TP2 with impunity. If they have a consort, they can RB TP2 without anyone to stop them. If they have an assassin, this may well damn our most powerful role TODAY.

I see no reason to out TP2 until we know more about SP2. If we can neutralize SP2 with BOTH of our TPRs alive, we almost win by default: We have two people who can't be yeeted, and mafia only has two people and thus can never gain majority.
    Fair enough

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You will die on this hill.

I stated that townread Oberon multiple times early D1 and that I believe Mesk's citizen meta and claim. I did wind up voting Oberon later on but only because he was lurking and honestly needed some pressure on him at EOD.

I stated this amongst others as reasons I scumread Mike.

I explained why I wasn't entirely sold on a FB lynch. Even Helz recognized that this would be a retarded thing for scum to do since we were competing wagons.

I mentioned halfway through the day what slots I wanted to investigate the most. These are in-line with the rest of my play. Matt and I have conversed multiple times throughout the game and I just generally have a bit of a townread on him because he's doing work. I pressured Helz and while I don't have a townlead on him I can't really call his play scummy thus far, he needs to do more.

Anyway, I'll quote something I told Frostbyte because honestly it applies more to you at this point.

Like how the fuck are you going to make a claim that I haven't given any reasons after insisting that you've read my ISO. Here is a link to it https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/searc...archid=3363996
    No you have not stated why you scum read me all you said is My not beliving your Hard Cit claim when you did that made me scum after I said you where scummy for it. ONly scum reason you gave on me was Umguss.

SO PLEASE BURRY ME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES ME SO SUMMY THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!!!!

You are not coming in with a town mentality. HOW do you ask can i say that because it is completely different than mine!!!

First off, Last night I was reading all the role becuse I know how good the players in here are and wanted to see what Wifom mafia could create.

I am comming in knowing Mislynchs are not a good thing. So Just jumping on one person with no real read is odd. I scum read you YES and still do but I still am not ready to start the day Freckles is scum becuse I do not want posible mislynch.

Was DM lynch good answer YES was he town YES. But DM had to be an early lynch. becuse MAFIA WILL WANT TO KEEP HIM for an easy mislynch to win the game.

Am i sad he was town YEs but am i sad we lynched him Hell no. I am happy he was not a PR.

We need to Stop and wait and let everyone talk before throwing around our votes. Mafia know who is mafia. Town don't know shit. This game we have to play smart.
    No kill last night scares me no Day kill yesterday scares me after Oberon outed he was TPR1. Lets Find out what night feed back we get and help to figure out what can mafia do because If they don't have night KP we can be smart. Or do they and Town Got a save on someone.

Scum 1
    Consort
    During the night you may roleblock a player, preventing them from taking any action.

EX:
    Someone set up a really cool magic show inside your house and occupied your time. You were roleblocked!
    Radical Journalist
    During the day you may choose one target to send an article.
    That player may publish a message to be publicly revealed at the start of day.
    You may choose to send them a message of your choice alongside the article.
    Their identity isn't revealed when the article is sent to the player.
    The article CANNOT give anything in terms of the Journalists identity in there otherwise the host can choose to reject the article from being sent.

EX:
    You received a message! Reply with an article to be posted in the next day post.
    Agent
    You may stalk a player at night, learning who they visit and who visited them.

EX:
    You watched ___ visit your target. Your target visited ___.
    Illusionist
    You may clean a target at night.
    Cleaned targets leave no last will and their role is not revealed.
    You will learn the identity of the cleaned target after they are killed.
    This ability has 3 charges.
    The clean wears off at the end of the following night.

Scum 2
    Soul Ripper
    You may swap two players at night, switching their positions.
    They are not notified of being swapped.
    Kidnapper
    During the day you may choose one target to jail for the night.
    That target is roleblocked and has basic protection. (+1)
    You share a night chat with your kidnap target.
    Once per game, you may choose to execute your jail target, killing them. (-2)

EX:
    You were jailed! Jail chat link: ____.
    You successfully kidnapped your target. Jail chat link: ___.
    You executed your target.
    Assassin
    Once during the day you may choose one target to assassinate.
    That target will be daykilled.
    Daykills will happen at either the 24hr or 48hr mark.

EX:
    You were assassinated!
    Hitman
    You may attack a player at night. (-1)
    This ability has two charges.

Post 801 by freckles feels opportunistic. When EOD he kept saying Oberon is prop fake. where is his thought progression.

Frinckles yes is my top scum read but Do I know if he is 100% scum no and this is w
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Mike what did you mean by "honest to the point of making himself look scummy"? That doesn't make sense to me. Honesty generally = towny
    Can you give me the post so I can see what it was in reference to? I truly do not know. Right now I am pissed as hell but that I should keep to myself becuse it is not game relasted. Selling a house and The buyer wants me to replace all smoke alarms just becuse they are not brandnew is it a House. I mena hold up a selll over smokealrms that are 23 years old that work just fine becuse they are not brand new what kind of dumb ass moron do I have buying my house.

TY for leeting me vent.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No you have not stated why you scum read me all you said is My not beliving your Hard Cit claim when you did that made me scum after I said you where scummy for it. ONly scum reason you gave on me was Umguss.

SO PLEASE BURRY ME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES ME SO SUMMY THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!!!!

You are not coming in with a town mentality. HOW do you ask can i say that because it is completely different than mine!!!

First off, Last night I was reading all the role becuse I know how good the players in here are and wanted to see what Wifom mafia could create.

I am comming in knowing Mislynchs are not a good thing. So Just jumping on one person with no real read is odd. I scum read you YES and still do but I still am not ready to start the day Freckles is scum becuse I do not want posible mislynch.

Was DM lynch good answer YES was he town YES. But DM had to be an early lynch. becuse MAFIA WILL WANT TO KEEP HIM for an easy mislynch to win the game.

Am i sad he was town YEs but am i sad we lynched him Hell no. I am happy he was not a PR.

We need to Stop and wait and let everyone talk before throwing around our votes. Mafia know who is mafia. Town don't know shit. This game we have to play smart.
    No kill last night scares me no Day kill yesterday scares me after Oberon outed he was TPR1. Lets Find out what night feed back we get and help to figure out what can mafia do because If they don't have night KP we can be smart. Or do they and Town Got a save on someone.

Spoiler : List of rolecards :
    Scum 1
    Consort
    During the night you may roleblock a player, preventing them from taking any action.

EX:
    Someone set up a really cool magic show inside your house and occupied your time. You were roleblocked!
    Radical Journalist
    During the day you may choose one target to send an article.
    That player may publish a message to be publicly revealed at the start of day.
    You may choose to send them a message of your choice alongside the article.
    Their identity isn't revealed when the article is sent to the player.
    The article CANNOT give anything in terms of the Journalists identity in there otherwise the host can choose to reject the article from being sent.

EX:
    You received a message! Reply with an article to be posted in the next day post.
    Agent
    You may stalk a player at night, learning who they visit and who visited them.

EX:
    You watched ___ visit your target. Your target visited ___.
    Illusionist
    You may clean a target at night.
    Cleaned targets leave no last will and their role is not revealed.
    You will learn the identity of the cleaned target after they are killed.
    This ability has 3 charges.
    The clean wears off at the end of the following night.

Scum 2
    Soul Ripper
    You may swap two players at night, switching their positions.
    They are not notified of being swapped.
    Kidnapper
    During the day you may choose one target to jail for the night.
    That target is roleblocked and has basic protection. (+1)
    You share a night chat with your kidnap target.
    Once per game, you may choose to execute your jail target, killing them. (-2)

EX:
    You were jailed! Jail chat link: ____.
    You successfully kidnapped your target. Jail chat link: ___.
    You executed your target.
    Assassin
    Once during the day you may choose one target to assassinate.
    That target will be daykilled.
    Daykills will happen at either the 24hr or 48hr mark.

EX:
    You were assassinated!
    Hitman
    You may attack a player at night. (-1)
    This ability has two charges.

Post 801 by freckles feels opportunistic. When EOD he kept saying Oberon is prop fake. where is his thought progression.

Frinckles yes is my top scum read but Do I know if he is 100% scum no and this is w
    Agreed. And yes, the issue about Frinckles is exactly that the "why" is lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #857

@Frinckles , join me on MM? I agree that there's a reasonable case for MM+Mike being buddied, especially as MM wasn't on Mike's train. I haven't re-evaluated Mike in a while, but there's nothing that's instinctively rubbed me the wrong way like every other post out of MM. Unless you see something I'm not, MM is the scummier of the two.
    Freckles is trying to make a world I am scum and he needs me to have a partner so he put MM as my partner. OMG PLease do no follow Freckles.

8. ISO #858

Oh and I forgot to reply to those posts, here we go:

I don't see anything I like from MM today. This post REALLY feels like white knighting FrostByte, knowing that FB is town and thus seeing where he's coming from. My first reaction to someone casting doubt on an un-CC'd TPR isn't "yeah, this is normal town paranoia." I'm sensing an informed perspective here. (For the record, I'm not ruling out the possibility that FB is MM's partner that he's trying to give towncred, but my first bet is white knighting)
    No, to hell with that lol. I can relate to FrostByte's paranoia here because I had a very similar thought process, I simply didn't post it because I answered my own questions by thinking about the situation. Please set the red paint bucket aside.
    *I* WAS THE ONE ASKING EVERYONE TO EXPLICITLY SAY IF THEY'RE NOT TP1. You, on the other hand, have come in after MOST EVERYONE HAS ALREADY CONFIRMED.
    I didn't claim to have created the play, I just re-asked people at the beginning of the day lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Its not MM lol. We need to start pushing the right people. I dont think scum has felt the pressure yet because there is very little AI in this thread. I feel like DMs train may have been scum driven... it was such a horrible lynch lol. We are none the wiser for it. I’d honestly be tempted to train everyone who voted DM, it was that bad lol

I’m also all in favour of TP2 outing themselves. My role isnt particularly useful when outed, except maybe for strategizing in secret with people I trust.

TL;DR; we are looking at people who either did not vote or voted DM yesterday.
    No The DM lynch was good is it bad he was town yes but keeping him alive with the way he was playing would have only hurt town late game. It was not scum driven Scum would want to kepp him easy mislynch late game.

Yes it is perferable to lynch MAifa day 1. DM had good odds to be MAfia why we lynched him.

Do people know how to play mafia?

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

We all should claim if we got any night feedback last night. "

NOW This is to the TPR2 Do not claim your role feedback if you did not get any extra feedback claim no Night feedback even if you got your roles feedback so you do not out yourself. If you got extra feedback you have been role blocked or anything like that. Report it"

This can help us figure out what Roles the Mafia may have.

I will hard Claim "I did not get any night feedback."

12. ISO #862

Can you give me the post so I can see what it was in reference to? I truly do not know. Right now I am pissed as hell but that I should keep to myself becuse it is not game relasted. Selling a house and The buyer wants me to replace all smoke alarms just becuse they are not brandnew is it a House. I mena hold up a selll over smokealrms that are 23 years old that work just fine becuse they are not brand new what kind of dumb ass moron do I have buying my house.

TY for leeting me vent.
    I ment that are 2 to 3 years old not 23

13. ISO #863

No The DM lynch was good is it bad he was town yes but keeping him alive with the way he was playing would have only hurt town late game. It was not scum driven Scum would want to kepp him easy mislynch late game.

Yes it is perferable to lynch MAifa day 1. DM had good odds to be MAfia why we lynched him.

Do people know how to play mafia?
    Agreed. His usual afk play only hurts town and he does it regardless of his role. Town is better off without him muddying the waters.

Having said that, it was still a shit lynch.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

14. ISO #864

I was like bruh that smoke detector is old enough to drink lmfao 2 or 3 makes more sense

I just bought a new smoke detector. It was 30 bucks. Holding up a sale over that is so fucking petty, even if the house had 10 it's still petty.

Take their money and don't deal with their stupidity any further.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #865

Honestly, frinckles keeps saying shit like "I can get you lynched easy" and "you will die on this hill"

Makes me think he knows he's got scum backing him up.

@MattZed you said earlier that one of your scum hunting criteria is over/understatements. How are you feeling about all this arrogance from frinckles?

16. ISO #866

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "You know I wasn't shopping for yeets"... no, I don't :P. You did push for a Frostbyte lynch, but as soon as the narrative was shifting from that, you were in shopping mode. When you were considering who else should be lynched "logically" from my PoV when I said I thought FB/Frinckles was likely TvT, you literally said I should be voting Mike "BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY OTHER PERSON WITH VOTES ON HIM".
    As I have explained SEVERAL times, I was trying to get the best possible yeet accomplished. If FrostByte isn't yeetable, a vote on him is a wasted vote. At the time when it was FB vs Frinckles vs Mike, a vote on any of those three would have been a wasted vote. Town NEEDS to control the yeet in order to win.

If you had Oberon and DM as third and fourth lynch priorities respectively, I have a hard time picturing you closing the door to "doing DM or Oberon today".
    You have missed context SEVERAL times, and I find it extremely hard to believe you're doing it accidentally. I wasn't willing to yeet either Oberon or DM because there was about an hour left of D1 and they were gone; if they were TPRs they wouldn't have a chance to say so. When Oberon actually shows up in the timeframe, I'm driving the train against him because he was my top suspect I felt I could yeet. When he claimed TP1, the chance of DM being TPR went way down, so I was fine settling for a low-participation player with a much lower chance of TPR over one of my townreads.

Whether you like it or not, you're relatively scummy in my eyes, and it's not baseless or illegitimate. There's nothing you've done that SCREAMS town from you (if someone sees something screaming town from Mattzed, please speak up), and there are the things I pointed out above that look bad for you.
    Also, chances are scum have some way to kill; the only possibility of them not having a kill is if they have a scum bus driver instead. Either way, saying that I'm scum for scumreading you while you're mostly townread by people reeks of OMGUS. It's not like other people's townreads excluded me from scumhunting and finding you scummy lmao.
    I'm perhaps the highest contributor to town here. I've made sure TPR claims are just TP1/TP2, not their actual role. I called for confirming Oberon ASAP. I led the pressure took Frinckles and FrostByte out of the low contribution pile. I drove most people to participate in RVS. I got Mesk to post substantive thoughts on a day she wanted to let float by. I wasn't the only one doing these things, but I squeezed a LOT of productivity out of D1, and if none of that "screams" town to you I don't know what will.

What are you really trying to accomplish here? Scum wants there to be as few solid town as possible; they already have to contend with two semi-confirmable TPRs. If you're town, what do you really have to gain in going after me right now?

17. ISO #867

I was like bruh that smoke detector is old enough to drink lmfao 2 or 3 makes more sense

I just bought a new smoke detector. It was 30 bucks. Holding up a sale over that is so fucking petty, even if the house had 10 it's still petty.

Take their money and don't deal with their stupidity any further.
    I have to replace 5 of them. Yes this does not help town but no one is posting crap so I do not see where it hurts.

18. ISO #868

Honestly, frinckles keeps saying shit like "I can get you lynched easy" and "you will die on this hill"

@MattZed you said earlier that one of your scum hunting criteria is over/understatements. How are you feeling about all this arrogance from frinckles?
    Honestly, the arrogance sounds a lot more to me like "I know I'm going to flip town and it's going to damn you if you try to strain a case against me, because there isn't one."

If there's something I've missed, please quote it, but right now I'm not seeing any overconfidence from Frinckles.

19. ISO #869

@Oberon , one possible alternative for your message: Give a code, something like:

"
    1. If you're a Citizen, make your article 'Apple'
    2. If you're a Sheriff and:
      • found Mesk is town, say 'Grape'
      • found Mesk is scum, say 'Orange'
      • found Mesk is neutral, say 'Cucumber'
    ..."

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Well one good thing is we know we dont have a sentor. becuse no demands where made at start of day. I dont belive we have a Jester becuse Jester could have outed for an easy win. That only leaves EXE or Gardian.

IF there is a Guardian you should out yourself. This would narrow the lynch pool for today. Also who is your target to heal most likly a town role (for balance) Narrowing the lynch pool even more. If not then we can assume we have an EXE.

Today we have 5 town 2 MAfia 1 Neutral.

Now Oberon is most likely real because no one CCed him As I had to explain to Freckles yesterday.
    Makeing it that only 4 of us left are town.
    From MY POV I know I am town so only 3 of you are Town. Rest are MAfia or Neutral. Mafia did not kill yesterday If they have a killing role that was stupid of mafia not to kill. The players we have are not Stupid. So we have 1 of 2 senrieos.

1 Mafia Did try to kill and Town Got a save.
    2 Mafia does not have any killing roles.

No with Oberon open claiming he was a TPR 1 possible Lookout. If Mafia had an ass I belive he would have shot Oberon. So we can remove Ass.as a possible leaving Hitman, Kidnapper, Soul Ripper. If no one had a night chat last night we can remove Kidnapper as a possible. Leaving Hitman and Soul Ripper as the 2 possible. S2.

TPR2 Do not out but consider this If you are a Medic. Soul Ripper would not be in game and you prob got a save last night. If you are a Sheriff Hitman is out and We have a Soul Ripper. The Fact our TPR1 is not a Lookout we are fucked. At this point You can not trust your reads. Do not out Unless you are a possible lynch. because You can still be towns ace in the hole (Confirming you are town)

What I am confused about is if town has a Journalist wouldn't mafia have a Radical Journalist? Has anyone else received a Message yesterday? if not where is the missing message?

IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH MY LOGIC PLEASE EXPLAINE WHY!!!

22. ISO #872

@Oberon , one possible alternative for your message: Give a code, something like:

"
    1. If you're a Citizen, make your article 'Apple'
    2. If you're a Sheriff and:
      • found Mesk is town, say 'Grape'
      • found Mesk is scum, say 'Orange'
      • found Mesk is neutral, say 'Cucumber'
    ..."
    I like this and agree with this 100% This is golden.

23. ISO #873

Oh lol, I thought it was pretty dumb to stop a sale just because of that but that a 23 years old smoke detector probably had either negative monetary value or an antiquity status...
    XD

As scummy as Frinckles is, I don't see this as arrogance or as scummy. Stating that you were in a bad spot earlier was absolutely true (many people were ready to vote you and some did), and saying that I'll die on the hill of attacking him is just a moot reply.

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

If town does holds back there night feedback then We are going to have a harder time. Mafia knows what feed back went out. Town needs to talk to put the pieces of puzzle together. If you got night feedback please say I got night feed back and say what it was. or if you did not say I did not get any night feedback.
    It is not that hard. Remember Town is Uninforemd MAfia in informed. SO lets inform the town.

TPR2 DO NOT give you role night feedback. Just any extra feedback you may have received.

27. ISO #877

I cannot figure out if Mike is code shifting or drunk and have little understanding as to whatever the fuck he's saying.
    I don't know what code shifting is and I am not druck. I just suck at typing and always have ask anyone here that has played with me. Naz has even told me to download a Grammar correcting program. I prefer talking on a phone vers texting. This is why I play more Video Mafia than FM. Naz who interduced me to VM.

28. ISO #878

do I have to respond to that
    You try way too hard to come off as lackadaisical. It doesn't make you cool. It's honestly annoying as shit.

29. ISO #879

@Frinckles btw I dont drink. So if I ever say I am drunk is why I my logic is bad is one of my scum tells. I have used it before.

30. ISO #880

You try way too hard to come off as lackadaisical. It doesn't make you cool. It's honestly annoying as shit.
    I mean sorting through 2 text walls of people saying no u isn't my favorite thing to do. I can't convince the confirmed player that I'm anything except Executioner and you haven't exactly been helpful either.

And of course we lynched an AFK.

?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

31. ISO #881

I mean sorting through 2 text walls of people saying no u isn't my favorite thing to do. I can't convince the confirmed player that I'm anything except Executioner and you haven't exactly been helpful either.

?
    You're literally always like this in games though. Like you're the only intelligent person in the room.

32. ISO #882

Okay, I have the message @Oberon can send. He should replace [Code1] through [Code47] with random words generated by https://randomwordgenerator.com/

Please follow these instructions to generate a 6-word phrase, and make that phrase your article:

(Word1) (Word2) (Word3) (Word4) (Word5) (Word6)

1. Your first word is your role:
    [Code1] = Citizen
    [Code2] = Doctor
    [Code3] = Sheriff
    [Code4] = Bodyguard
    [Code5] = Soul Swapper
    [Code6] = Holy Guardian Spirit
    [Code7] = Vengeful Harpy
    [Code8] = Insane Harpy

2. Your second word describes the first person you targeted Night 1:
    [Code9] = Oberon
    [Code10] = FrostByte
    [Code11] = Marshmallow Marshall
    [Code12] = Mesk514
    [Code13] = Mike
    [Code14] = MattZed
    [Code15] = Helz
    [Code16] = I chose not to use my night action/I have no night action

3. Your third word describes the second person you targeted OR who your assigned person/target is if you are Holy Guardian Spirit/Vengeful Harpy:
    [Code17] = Oberon
    [Code18] = FrostByte
    [Code19] = Marshmallow Marshall
    [Code20] = Mesk514
    [Code21] = Mike
    [Code22] = MattZed
    [Code23] = Helz
    [Code24] = My night action doesn't target 2 people, I don't have a night action, OR I don't want to tell you who my HGS/VH target is

4. Your fourth word describes the feedback you got N1:
    [Code25] = I was roleblocked
    [Code26] = The person I targeted did not need healing
    [Code27] = I healed the person I targeted
    [Code28] = The person I investigated is town
    [Code29] = The person I investigated is mafia
    [Code30] = The person I investigated is neutral
    [Code31] = My bullet-proof vest got used up

5. Your fifth word describes the first person you targeted N2:
    [Code32] = Oberon
    [Code33] = FrostByte
    [Code34] = Marshmallow Marshall
    [Code35] = Mesk514
    [Code36] = Mike
    [Code37] = MattZed
    [Code38] = Helz
    [Code39] = I chose not to use my night action/I have no night action

6. Your sixth word describes the second person you targeted N2:
    [Code40] = Oberon
    [Code41] = FrostByte
    [Code42] = Marshmallow Marshall
    [Code43] = Mesk514
    [Code44] = Mike
    [Code45] = MattZed
    [Code46] = Helz
    [Code47] = My night action doesn't target 2 people, I don't have a night action, or I chose not to use my night action

AFTER you write the article, I want you to put a coded message for your feedback in your first post of D3:
    1. If you were roleblocked...
    2. If your target did not need healing...
    3. If your target is town...
    4. If your target is mafia...
    5. If your target is neutral...
    6. If you used up your bulletproof vest...
    For the "..." Oberon will need to use something creative and subtle like "make your first sentence 6 words long" or "start your second sentence with a vowel."

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

As I have explained SEVERAL times, I was trying to get the best possible yeet accomplished. If FrostByte isn't yeetable, a vote on him is a wasted vote. At the time when it was FB vs Frinckles vs Mike, a vote on any of those three would have been a wasted vote. Town NEEDS to control the yeet in order to win.

You have missed context SEVERAL times, and I find it extremely hard to believe you're doing it accidentally. I wasn't willing to yeet either Oberon or DM because there was about an hour left of D1 and they were gone; if they were TPRs they wouldn't have a chance to say so. When Oberon actually shows up in the timeframe, I'm driving the train against him because he was my top suspect I felt I could yeet. When he claimed TP1, the chance of DM being TPR went way down, so I was fine settling for a low-participation player with a much lower chance of TPR over one of my townreads.

I'm perhaps the highest contributor to town here. I've made sure TPR claims are just TP1/TP2, not their actual role. I called for confirming Oberon ASAP. I led the pressure took Frinckles and FrostByte out of the low contribution pile. I drove most people to participate in RVS. I got Mesk to post substantive thoughts on a day she wanted to let float by. I wasn't the only one doing these things, but I squeezed a LOT of productivity out of D1, and if none of that "screams" town to you I don't know what will.

What are you really trying to accomplish here? Scum wants there to be as few solid town as possible; they already have to contend with two semi-confirmable TPRs. If you're town, what do you really have to gain in going after me right now?
    Frostbyte was very much lynchable. People didn't trust him, and me changing my mind didn't change the global trend that much. There still was time before EoD, and most players were here. You didn't even try to convince people like town would do. I get that when it's impossible to get people to vote the guy you want dead at EoD because they specifically say they townread the guy, you stop trying, but that didn't happen: you didn't really try, and instead went to all the "possible lynches" you could find. Town needs to control the lynch, indeed, but that's because town needs to control it against scum and not just for the sake of controlling it.
    Also, I completely fail to grasp this sentence: "At the time when it was FB vs Frinckles vs Mike, a vote on any of those three would have been a wasted vote." If you scumread FB over all others, shouldn't you be hard pushing him in any circumstance, and even more so if he's a viable train?

You actually make a fair point in the second paragraph. Granted; retracting that part and the scumpoints I gave you for it.

You did pro-town things, yes... things I'd absolutely expect an experienced player to do as any alignment. Suggesting correct mechanical play, getting inactives to post and pushing people absolutely are things townies do, but they also absolutely are things good scum will do, so your point is moot: good scum play is generally very similar to good town play, as far as the uninformed observer can tell. What you enumerated here goes exactly into the parts that are very similar in good scum play and good town play. Things that will scream town to me are things only town can reasonably do unless the player we're talking about is an absolute mastermind, such as faking a subtle town perspective slip, specific and highly trustable meta tells (like what I'm using to read Mike this game) or doing things that make no sense as scum, even when taking WIFOM into consideration. You have none of that going for you.
    And by the way, if we're into the achievements of players this game, iirc I led the push on Frinckles as much as you did :P.

As for what I'm trying to accomplish, it's simple: catching scum. From my perspective, you're somewhat suspect (yet less than Frinckles, hence why my vote is on him and not on you). People are giving you a pass for what I believe to be things that could very well be done as any alignment by an experienced player such as you. I fear you're scum getting a deep wolf status, and am trying to get a better grasp of you by making you defend yourself on things I find suspicious. So, in terms of what I stand to gain by going after you, I can summarize by saying "no wolves in the town core" and "either a found scum or a found town".

35. ISO #885

Okay, I have the message @Oberon can send. He should replace [Code1] through [Code47] with random words generated by https://randomwordgenerator.com/

For the "..." Oberon will need to use something creative and subtle like "make your first sentence 6 words long" or "start your second sentence with a vowel."
    We need night feedback today not tomorrow. The Code is good but please don't save your night feedback for Code, This will only help mafia.

I agree with useing this code but Do not just wait for it. becuse He can only pick one person today and the feedback will not be untill tomorrow.

Town can not mislynch another town DM was Towns free pass and I still believe it was a good lynch(It just sucks he was town and not scum). Scum read me for that IDGAF.

36. ISO #886

We need night feedback today not tomorrow. The Code is good but please don't save your night feedback for Code, This will only help mafia.

I agree with useing this code but Do not just wait for it. becuse He can only pick one person today and the feedback will not be untill tomorrow.

Town can not mislynch another town DM was Towns free pass and I still believe it was a good lynch(It just sucks he was town and not scum). Scum read me for that IDGAF.
    If TP2 found Mafia with their night action, they should DEFINITELY be sharing that. But otherwise, there's a lot of feedback that would be better left unshared publicly right now.

37. ISO #887

Stuff like this, for example. It's definetly high-effort and actually quite helpful... yet can be done to look towny. It's like Ozy's "town tells and scum tells chart" from a game months ago (he was town but it was absolutely NAI lol), or, for a reference that may be better for you, scum proposing to keep track of vote counts and of "who is viewing the thread" to appear useful. Hell, you actually DID keep track of people viewing the thread this game XD.

Do you see where I'm coming from? I'm not dead set on you being scum, I just suspect you and want to make sure we aren't going in and hard trusting a scum. And by the way, a scum in the town core could actually have a chance of winning even if both the PRs were to survive, especially if the neutral survives too, so it's not like I'm going after pointless scenarios here.

38. ISO #888

?
    If you are EXE and got me as you target and not Mafia. I am sorry for you not getting your win. But that would make seance your tunnel on me with litterly no real reason why. If you are exe Just out help town please. Maybe we may help you get your win and have town lynch me it is a ladder game. But we need to hit a mafia first. and find there partner. SO help town win to get your win sound good?

39. ISO #889

If TP2 found Mafia with their night action, they should DEFINITELY be sharing that. But otherwise, there's a lot of feedback that would be better left unshared publicly right now.
    MM Did you read my post? 871???

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

Also if one of us got feedback like
    That is mafia only night feedback they leave. Please tell me why that should not be shared?????????

43. ISO #893

If you are EXE and got me as you target and not Mafia. I am sorry for you not getting your win. But that would make seance your tunnel on me with litterly no real reason why. If you are exe Just out help town please. Maybe we may help you get your win and have town lynch me it is a ladder game. But we need to hit a mafia first. and find there partner. SO help town win to get your win sound good?
    This is the largest line of discrediting you can give me. That I'm executioner with no reasons to be voting you.

I gave reasons. You were opportunistic earlier, pushed a lynch on an AFK who could have validly been a PR in a fucking ladder game. You kept saying stuff that indicates you know the alignments of players (me and Frost.) You kept sheltering and sheeping MM the entire game. You are less towny in every way compared to players like Matt, Helz, Frost and even Mesk. You are the first in a very short list of people to be eliminated.

I cannot make it clearer.

44. ISO #894

Also if one of us got feedback like
    That is mafia only night feedback they leave. Please tell me why that should not be shared?????????
    Also the Same feedback Oberon sends.

You see Escort is TPR1 so we are not outing a Escort if OBERon is real then there is no escort in the game.

45. ISO #895

And I can't make it clearer to anyone else seemingly, not even Oberon who I townread early. Even if I didn't list reasons, does scum always have to be acting scummy to be scum? Absolutely not.

Ask yourselves what your reads lists look like and who the bottom two are. Are they possibly on a team? Maybe? Well mine likely are.

46. ISO #896

Well one good thing is we know we dont have a sentor. becuse no demands where made at start of day. I dont belive we have a Jester becuse Jester could have outed for an easy win. That only leaves EXE or Gardian.

IF there is a Guardian you should out yourself. This would narrow the lynch pool for today. Also who is your target to heal most likly a town role (for balance) Narrowing the lynch pool even more. If not then we can assume we have an EXE.

Today we have 5 town 2 MAfia 1 Neutral.

Now Oberon is most likely real because no one CCed him As I had to explain to Freckles yesterday.
    Makeing it that only 4 of us left are town.
    From MY POV I know I am town so only 3 of you are Town. Rest are MAfia or Neutral. Mafia did not kill yesterday If they have a killing role that was stupid of mafia not to kill. The players we have are not Stupid. So we have 1 of 2 senrieos.

1 Mafia Did try to kill and Town Got a save.
    2 Mafia does not have any killing roles.

No with Oberon open claiming he was a TPR 1 possible Lookout. If Mafia had an ass I belive he would have shot Oberon. So we can remove Ass.as a possible leaving Hitman, Kidnapper, Soul Ripper. If no one had a night chat last night we can remove Kidnapper as a possible. Leaving Hitman and Soul Ripper as the 2 possible. S2.

TPR2 Do not out but consider this If you are a Medic. Soul Ripper would not be in game and you prob got a save last night. If you are a Sheriff Hitman is out and We have a Soul Ripper. The Fact our TPR1 is not a Lookout we are fucked. At this point You can not trust your reads. Do not out Unless you are a possible lynch. because You can still be towns ace in the hole (Confirming you are town)

What I am confused about is if town has a Journalist wouldn't mafia have a Radical Journalist? Has anyone else received a Message yesterday? if not where is the missing message?

IF ANYONE DISAGREES WITH MY LOGIC PLEASE EXPLAINE WHY!!!
    Host meta sucks. The target would absolutely not be cleared in any way.

We indeed probably have no Jester and no Senator. If there is a Holy Guardian Spirit, I agree we should work together, especially if he believes his target is town. I hardclaim town, and if people could claim town as well if they're town, it'd help us narrow the lynch pool because we have no reason to lynch neutral claims as of right now, and it'd make them much less likely to die by either a mafia kill or a lynch.

Assassin kills only at 24 or 48 hours marks, which means we cannot conclude whether the Mafia has or does not have an Assassin.

Why would the Mafia have a Radical Journalist if town has a Journalist? Nothing in the setup says there has to be one of each.

47. ISO #897

Frostbyte was very much lynchable. People didn't trust him, and me changing my mind didn't change the global trend that much. There still was time before EoD, and most players were here. You didn't even try to convince people like town would do. I get that when it's impossible to get people to vote the guy you want dead at EoD because they specifically say they townread the guy, you stop trying, but that didn't happen: you didn't really try, and instead went to all the "possible lynches" you could find. Town needs to control the lynch, indeed, but that's because town needs to control it against scum and not just for the sake of controlling it.
    Also, I completely fail to grasp this sentence: "At the time when it was FB vs Frinckles vs Mike, a vote on any of those three would have been a wasted vote." If you scumread FB over all others, shouldn't you be hard pushing him in any circumstance, and even more so if he's a viable train?

You actually make a fair point in the second paragraph. Granted; retracting that part and the scumpoints I gave you for it.

You did pro-town things, yes... things I'd absolutely expect an experienced player to do as any alignment. Suggesting correct mechanical play, getting inactives to post and pushing people absolutely are things townies do, but they also absolutely are things good scum will do, so your point is moot: good scum play is generally very similar to good town play, as far as the uninformed observer can tell. What you enumerated here goes exactly into the parts that are very similar in good scum play and good town play. Things that will scream town to me are things only town can reasonably do unless the player we're talking about is an absolute mastermind, such as faking a subtle town perspective slip, specific and highly trustable meta tells (like what I'm using to read Mike this game) or doing things that make no sense as scum, even when taking WIFOM into consideration. You have none of that going for you.
    And by the way, if we're into the achievements of players this game, iirc I led the push on Frinckles as much as you did :P.

As for what I'm trying to accomplish, it's simple: catching scum. From my perspective, you're somewhat suspect (yet less than Frinckles, hence why my vote is on him and not on you). People are giving you a pass for what I believe to be things that could very well be done as any alignment by an experienced player such as you. I fear you're scum getting a deep wolf status, and am trying to get a better grasp of you by making you defend yourself on things I find suspicious. So, in terms of what I stand to gain by going after you, I can summarize by saying "no wolves in the town core" and "either a found scum or a found town".
    I was talking about YOUR perspective here. I focused on FB for as along as I found him viable. (which was until Frinckles/Mike stopped wanting to yeet him)

I really don't see how you could have a town perspective at this point. Yes, if you're town, I *could* be some very clever scum. But so could anyone else. There's nothing uniquely "omg, he could be scum tho!" about my play, but you're reading it as though my pro-town contributions are scum-indicative and everyone else's town contributions aren't. And now that you've backed down from thinking I was scummily "shopping" around for a yeet, what do you actually have to scumread me for?

@Mesk514 , I'd like you see you join here when you're done reading up. MM is scumpainting me for frankly no reason, and I suspect you can see that.

48. ISO #898

This is the largest line of discrediting you can give me. That I'm executioner with no reasons to be voting you.

I gave reasons. You were opportunistic earlier, pushed a lynch on an AFK who could have validly been a PR in a fucking ladder game. You kept saying stuff that indicates you know the alignments of players (me and Frost.) You kept sheltering and sheeping MM the entire game. You are less towny in every way compared to players like Matt, Helz, Frost and even Mesk. You are the first in a very short list of people to be eliminated.

[citation needed]

It's not like he's the only one saying you haven't provided explainations or evidence. Please back that up with quotes for each statement.[/I].

49. ISO #899

[citation needed]

It's not like he's the only one saying you haven't provided explainations or evidence. Please back that up with quotes for each statement.[/I].
    You are really going to say no u this entire game aren't you? I quoted multiple things for you like 2 hours ago.

50. ISO #900

Lie, If i was oppertunitic I could have pushed Oberon lynch before he outed as PR. I could have pushed FB lynch no I hard defended him because I town read him when everyone wanted to lynch him. I can boldly say if it was not for me FB would have been lynched instead of DM. HMMM lets see who would mafia prefer lynching.

Post them show us please show me any posts that show I knew alignment

Another Lie Go back and re read I even had him as scum for a short time. I hard pushed my town reads Helz and FB the most. So try again

You added Frost who I saved from you! You also tryed to call out Oberon was scum when he outed as TPR1 calling him fake. I had to point out he Claimed TPR with no CC. You also had DM as you highest scum read in you read wall. and at the end said No he is a bad lynch. TMI Much? maybe you are not EXE maybe you are just MAfia.

I can say you are in no way town. So you are the only safe vote for town. I know your posts are lies now it is up to town to see it.

@everyone please ISO ME and see for your selfs if he is lieing or not.

-vote Frinckles