Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Re: S-FM 317: Eternia [LADDER]

Im going to hold off on what I was going to post for now.

@Frinckles your direction is anti self pres which makes no sense to me as scum but what your pushing also makes no sense to me as town.

You say that you want more pressure on a few people. What do you want to see? Pressure in itself does nothing.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I don’t know what setup this is.
    I was never given a Rolecard.
    I’m gonna say I’m Survivor.
    @Dark Magician
    Check your Discord. At game start the host also did not PM me one but shot my role over discord.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im going to hold off on what I was going to post for now.

@Frinckles your direction is anti self pres which makes no sense to me as scum but what your pushing also makes no sense to me as town.

You say that you want more pressure on a few people. What do you want to see? Pressure in itself does nothing.
    Hm id like to see some camaraderie. And a bit bonfire. And solidarity.

How do you find town? Who is town here?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Yeah just checked.
    Hello Scum Bud!
    Shhhh. Post that in our team chat bro.

And dont tell Oberon. He suspected me hard earlier but I threw him off when I said I didnt know my role >.>

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Hm id like to see some camaraderie. And a bit bonfire. And solidarity.

How do you find town? Who is town here?
    You could look at the giant chart I posted where I voiced my current feelings.

20. ISO #520

You could look at the giant chart I posted where I voiced my current feelings.
    I hosted silent night and watched ozy produce an incredible and accurate graph. He was town. Ozy was largely townread until the end when Solid (a friend of mine playing his first fm game) said "ozy is scum!"

Ozy immediately went to the chart and proclaimed (truthfully) that Solid had said nothing but good things about him.

I've seen multiple other games with charts (probably Martin) written by scum.

So charts are a big ehh to me. But if readslists are to frost, I guess thats cool?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

I hosted silent night and watched ozy produce an incredible and accurate graph. He was town. Ozy was largely townread until the end when Solid (a friend of mine playing his first fm game) said "ozy is scum!"

Ozy immediately went to the chart and proclaimed (truthfully) that Solid had said nothing but good things about him.

I've seen multiple other games with charts (probably Martin) written by scum.

So charts are a big ehh to me. But if readslists are to frost, I guess thats cool?
    I get that. The chart is just me trying something new of consolidating expressed opinions to see town consensus. But within the chart I say who I think was town and scum.

You said I need pressure which would suggest I am not contributing something or you had some kind of question or are you voicing the PoE should shift between MM, Mike and myself under some vague suggestion of pillow pushing to all 3 of us at once?

I pointed out the chart because I have been emphatically clear about who I feel is town. I do not understand what you are up to right now.

24. ISO #524

Then I’ll claim Cit.
    It’s up to you if it’s the truth or not.

well it's quite simple:

How do you avoid being killed by Frinckles?

Be a non-factor.

Is my meta that easy? Also Mike and Frostbyte should be voting you soon.

25. ISO #525

Then I’ll claim Cit.
    It’s up to you if it’s the truth or not.
    Lol.
    I am not even gona touch this one.

Probably gona call it a night soon so I can be up for days end. I am interested to see what Dark Magicians fresh take on the game is and I will hang around a bit longer to give Frinckles time if he wants.

26. ISO #526

I get that. The chart is just me trying something new of consolidating expressed opinions to see town consensus. But within the chart I say who I think was town and scum.

You said I need pressure which would suggest I am not contributing something or you had some kind of question or are you voicing the PoE should shift between MM, Mike and myself under some vague suggestion of pillow pushing to all 3 of us at once?

I pointed out the chart because I have been emphatically clear about who I feel is town. I do not understand what you are up to right now.
    I was pillow pushing all three of you, and fairly at this rate.

We've hit the lowposters and obvious LHF.

I adore your writings but have little patience for your fencesitting when you want to call clear. I won't even invoke meta.

27. ISO #527

I was pillow pushing all three of you, and fairly at this rate.

We've hit the lowposters and obvious LHF.

I adore your writings but have little patience for your fencesitting when you want to call clear. I won't even invoke meta.
    I like fencesitting though. When there are multiple possibilities people have to make a choice. Choices reflect intentions and help us get reads. They are even more valuable as the game goes on and you can look back and see the decisions players made.

So if you think I need pressure to change I do not believe I will.

All that aside, are you just annoyed with my play or are you advocating to basically flip the PoE or what? I do not understand what you are up to.

28. ISO #528

I like fencesitting though. When there are multiple possibilities people have to make a choice. Choices reflect intentions and help us get reads. They are even more valuable as the game goes on and you can look back and see the decisions players made.

So if you think I need pressure to change I do not believe I will.

All that aside, are you just annoyed with my play or are you advocating to basically flip the PoE or what? I do not understand what you are up to.
    I don't need a primer to play mafia your honor.

29. ISO #529

Oh okay. You're town apparently and asking loaded questions to help the town. Got it.
    Ok, let’s go down you line of logic. Let’s pretend I am scum here. As scum why would I push on you someone who hard claims Cit. If I was scum who push that? Don’t tell me you lie hanging fruit. Oberon was LHF FB is low hanging fruit. I could easily push then so easy. Why the heck would I pick you???? Please explaine that? Don’t tell me you intimidate me because if that was true I would be to scare to push you.

So instead of Mike is pushing me so that makes him scum. Give me a reason.

I have some one you. When you Claimed Cit and I put a little pressure on you for it. You Lied and said you had to becuse you where on L 2 and L1 you never were. Then you said Oberons fake vote (by the way that was several posts past. When you claimed) made you think you were. So you telling me you never even checked the vote tally???

-vote Frinckles
    If you are not Scum then lynch me tomorrow. That is how confident I am. Yes can you portray town hell yes.

You CC a sheriff and got the real sheriff lynched when you where scum because even as scum you are townie as heck. So no I am not going to believe your BS.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #530

I don't need a primer to play mafia your honor.
    Im tired and going to bed. If you feel you want to advocate for a D1 lynch on someone I think it would be a positive thing for both reading you as well as having another perspective on other players. Sorry if you view me explaining my reasoning as condescending or something. I am just tired and confused. Your anti self pres move threw me for a loop.

31. ISO #531

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
    Mike, Frinckles, Helz

I know you are here.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok, let’s go down you line of logic. Let’s pretend I am scum here. As scum why would I push on you someone who hard claims Cit. If I was scum who push that? Don’t tell me you lie hanging fruit. Oberon was LHF FB is low hanging fruit. I could easily push then so easy. Why the heck would I pick you???? Please explaine that? Don’t tell me you intimidate me because if that was true I would be to scare to push you.

So instead of Mike is pushing me so that makes him scum. Give me a reason.

I have some one you. When you Claimed Cit and I put a little pressure on you for it. You Lied and said you had to becuse you where on L 2 and L1 you never were. Then you said Oberons fake vote (by the way that was several posts past. When you claimed) made you think you were. So you telling me you never even checked the vote tally???

-vote Frinckles
    If you are not Scum then lynch me tomorrow. That is how confident I am. Yes can you portray town hell yes.

You CC a sheriff and got the real sheriff lynched when you where scum because even as scum you are townie as heck. So no I am not going to believe your BS.
    I'm not reading this grammatically fucked up shit tonight.

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

I am going to hardclaim citizen now though.
    12:36 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote Frinckles
    3:54 am

That is a lot of time in between votes for you to think that vote put you to L2 and feel pressure..
    id be okay with lynching FrostByte or MM here. Too much hand-waving from them.
    12:40pm this was you very next post. Does not sound like you where in the mindset of being scared of being lynched to the point you have to put as Cit.
    There is ove

38. ISO #538

I'm not reading this grammatically fucked up shit tonight.
    I am using my phone to post and it not easy to type. And nice excuses to advoid it.

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

@Frinckles you openly accepted Mesk cit claim. You then proceeded to claim cit and then hard claimed if. You have told me personally Town need to protect there PRs. This is why I can not understand IF you are town why you would Claim cit right after town reading Meck who claimed cit. leaving the PR pool if you are real to 2 town PR and 2 town Cits. So mafia has better odds to pick off a PR. If it was a Newb I could understand it a bit more but you are not a newb. You know better. This is why I am pushing you.

Also you lied to me when I first pushed you.

41. ISO #541

@Frinckles you openly accepted Mesk cit claim. You then proceeded to claim cit and then hard claimed if. You have told me personally Town need to protect there PRs. This is why I can not understand IF you are town why you would Claim cit right after town reading Meck who claimed cit. leaving the PR pool if you are real to 2 town PR and 2 town Cits. So mafia has better odds to pick off a PR. If it was a Newb I could understand it a bit more but you are not a newb. You know better. This is why I am pushing you.

Also you lied to me when I first pushed you.
    Ok so
    Mafia doesn't have a dedicated kill AFAIK.
    I never told you anything about PRs that wasn't common knowledge and I dont remember doing so in this game.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
    Mike, Frinckles, Helz

I know you are here.
    I didn't close the thread. But I am here now. Can't sleep. There has to be something wrong with me for me to be this obsessive >.<

I get a lot of the points you make on Frinckles but in what world does scum Frinckles push against his own counter wagon?

44. ISO #544

This is how I see my D1 vote falling:
    MM Had strong town plays in the first half of D1 and is was widely town read
    Matt Has had strong town plays through the whole day. Things like pushing for PR claims in slots instead of Roles also stuck out to me as something that generates little town cred while hurting scum a decent bit.
    As much as I think gang banging Mesk would be a very fun experience she was widely town read before her big post and that post looked very good to me.
    I could have gone either way on Frinckles but pushing against his own counter wagon is batshit insane for a scum player.
    Mike has been a bit overly focused on Frinckles but his reasoning makes sense.

That leaves Oberon who I liked early game for a few reasons
    FrostByte who is widely scum read
    Dark Magician who was afk the whole game and came back to a role card issue then vanished

45. ISO #545

Can't Sleep. There has to be something wrong with me for me to be this obsessive >.<
    I have some of the same issues and always wonder cause and effect. Am I not able to sleep because I'm obsessing about the dumb thing or am I obsessing about the dumb thing because I can't sleep?

I hope you're long past asleep by now. Sleep well.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #546

@Auwt is it against the rules to ask a player to suicide
    I would say it's not that fair. A self kill should only be considered in the event of a game integrity issue. So it's against the rules then.
    Last edited by Auwt; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    I love me a last minute gang bang, not gonna lie. TAKE ME AS I AM JESUS

Anyways, I'm still hung up on Mike. This may be my tunnel vision but once I notice something, I'm fixated. I cannot understand what MattZed see's in him. I admit, he is very productive and contributes, but I don't see anything original being proposed besides his wagonomics, which was literally based on pretty much nothing, imo.

A conversation created out of a fake vote in RVS, contributing, sure... but has no actual basis. As I said before, nothing stipulates the terms in which how you must participate in RVS.

FB said some shit and Mike was like OMG RIGHT!?!?! (Definitely paraphrasing the jist of the response) WITH TWO PEOPLE CLAIMING CIT IT NARROWS THE POOL. well, firstly, a claim of anything narrows the pool. Right now I hard claim I'm a big fluffy bunny. You can now conclude there is one less fluffy bunny to find and look further into the other fluffy people around. EzPZ. It's just a very blanket objective statement. Anyone can deduce that any claim narrows the pool *shrugs*
    The rest from him is pretty much unoriginal and responses to questions. Ask anyone a question besides what are your reads, and you'll most probably be answered with some sort of formulated response. As was done by Mike. Of course if you have rose petal glasses when it comes to a certain slot that you'll tend to favor the response as opposed to rejecting it. Lol.

I understand y'all men like some dick sucking here and there, but MattZed, I truly believe these responses are formulated to appease you. Nothing outside of wagonomics was really original. And he didn't create wagonomics himself.

*on a side note, I find people to pull out all that fancy shit to be try hards* oh look, MattZed usually does all that fancy shit, MattZed loves fancy shit, so of course you're gonna get a hard on when someone says something that appeals to your caliber of game play. Take the damn glasses off and question what the motivations are here for the love of God. You are a goddamn legend, same as Helz. The play here really feels like swaying the two people who have the best ability to influence people for ulterior motives. Appeal, appeal, appeal.

And outside of that, FB has done what? Oberon has done what? Frinckles has done what? MM has done what? All looking like flies on the wall to me (pot calling kettle black, I know). Just watch three people dictate the course of the game, and if your town believing one of these three hardcore (which is everyone besides those three) follow the one who seems the smartest with the best formulated the opinion. *shrugs* formulated ANSWERS DONT MEAN SHIT, THEYRE CALCULATED and based on ones biased perspective.

Oh of course then there's the adding of the low hanging fruit to the lynch possibility list, AND I LITERALLY HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKE PREFLIP ASSOCIATIONS, THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKING SUS. Based off any game I have every played on this site, every single person who has ever made a preflip association within the first day has been scum. Or just MattZed.

I cant take two MattZeds in this game and MattZed tries too damn hard and does all that fancy shit which in turn makes me question whether that shit is genuine as well.

But to be clear since I ain't no fence sitting bitch, Mike at the bottom of non existing list. MattZed would probably be placed in the town section for the rest of the day cause my brain would explode if I even bothered looking into that.

Due to the love and support he's gotten so far, I highly doubt the train i suggest would gain momentum. But thats what I feel is correct and I ain't budging. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. and unless someone does something worse than faking sincerity to appeal to others, I'm keeping my vote parked.

-vote Mike
    The language used throughout this post is hilarious. It's a ton of well written words to say MIKE IS A POCKETING SHEEP. I love it. I'm not sure why it's getting you scumread.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    -vote FrostByte

We need to push people if we are to find scum today. Out of the two top trains Frinckles seems like the towniest. I like the people on Frosts train.
    What do you like about MM?

50. ISO #550