ATTENTION MY FELLOW AMERICANS
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

ATTENTION MY FELLOW AMERICANS

There's a reason to poverty, war, debt, and crime. That it's on purpose? The people who control our world use it all as a means to control us. They have the power to permanently eradicate unhappiness from the Earth, but do not, so they can control us like cattle.

Let me tell you a story. We acknowledge there are criminals who will rob you, murder you. We have all experienced this. They choose personal gain over the wellbeing of others with no regard to law. Criminals can also succeed in business and politics, and be elected as our leaders. Imagine a career criminal as POTUS. Drug running, human trafficking, and ties with other leaders who are career criminals.

Crime isn't inherently human nature. I'm not evil. You're not evil. So what if it's deeper than human nature? It's neither communism nor capitalism that are the root of this behavior. It's the criminals. They earned power. Rose to the top of the media companies. Top of the banking system. The oval office. Brussels. The Vatican. The crown. Crept in quietly. They've become the leaders of big pharma and ag. Nobody stopped them, and they made more criminal connections.

They rose to the top and accumulated wealth. What do criminals do to protect their wealth? They divert attention onto others, the last bastion of good. You and me. People not willing to work 3 jobs to survive. And so they turn black on white. Woman on man. Young against old. Muslim against Christian. Theyve attacked all aspects of humanity that make us strong. Like the nuclear family. Lead us to substance abuse.

But where are the good guys? Good people want to keep to themselves and live freely. One good guy tried to make a difference. He was assassinated shortly after taking office in 1961. RIP to JFK.

Reagan was a good man aswell. He knew the criminals controlled everything, including the CIA. That's why they tried to assassinate him.

Will post with more information soon.

God bless and stay healthy,
    Where We Go One We Go All.

2. ISO #2

Re: ATTENTION MY FELLOW AMERICANS

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Where are the reactions of trump and Biden?
    Biden is a Satanic Cabal Pedophile puppet. Donald Trump was chosen and asked in secret to run for POTUS by top brass in the US military. Through Donald Trump, somebody not owned and controlled by the Satanic Deep State Cabal of Pedophiles, we can finally begin to file charges against the criminals who have abused and enslaved the world's populace for decades.

The Q whistleblower from the pentagon has informed me that Donald Trump has, indeed, not lost the election. We are currently witnessing fraud on a scale never before perpetrated. By Christmas, all will be revealed. FBI will be making sweeping arrests throughout Hollywood and DC alike.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by wwg1wga View Post
    Biden is a Satanic Cabal Pedophile puppet. Donald Trump was chosen and asked in secret to run for POTUS by top brass in the US military. Through Donald Trump, somebody not owned and controlled by the Satanic Deep State Cabal of Pedophiles, we can finally begin to file charges against the criminals who have abused and enslaved the world's populace for decades.

The Q whistleblower from the pentagon has informed me that Donald Trump has, indeed, not lost the election. We are currently witnessing fraud on a scale never before perpetrated. By Christmas, all will be revealed. FBI will be making sweeping arrests throughout Hollywood and DC alike.

Does "stay healthy" imply you believe in COVID-19?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by wwg1wga View Post
    Yes.

lame

covid is a scam created by fauci to make people cover their faces because he doesnt like looking at ugly people
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.