Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Spendorf: 1-S2-1-2469509

Account Name: Spendorf
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2469509
    In-Game Name: SUPREMETROLLGOD
    Your Account Name: Altectech

Summary: Spendorf was spy, day 2 immediately made a claim that he was sheriff and that 4 (me) was triad. There were no actions done by triad or any intel he had that would have given him any indication at all that 4 was triad. I as 4 did not even talk at all the entire game before he made such a claim. I was not triad I was vigilante. With a name like "SUPREMETROLLGOD" I can imagine that he is probably trolling and gamethrowing, which he successfully did. It created a red herring that lasted 3 days allowing the triad to win the game.

This isn't "poor play" this is game throwing. I'd appreciate if you guys started doing something about it, I got 2 other similar reports that you guys haven't even spoken on.

-Mafia- (337).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Spendorf: 1-S2-1-2469509

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-2469509 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+5

Previous Offenses:

1-S2-1-2469509 has a 2x banlist back in 2015, but he seems to be on the straight and narrow since then.

Player Offenses:

Griefing

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Spendorf-SPY-12

Game:

Names: Spendorf is "SUPREMETROLLGOD".
    D1: 12 whispers to 14 nothing of importance.
    N1: 12 pays attention to TRIAD chat and correctly deduces they have an INFORMANT.
    D2: 6(DETECTIVE) is dead. The SK also killed someone but they must've been healed. 12 accuses 4 of being Triad, falseclaiming Sheriff. 4 is a VIGILANTE and is inno'd on the stand on this claim, only 12 voting to kill him.
    N2: Triad says nothing, suspecting a spy. The VIGILANTE kills 12 but a DOCTOR patches 12 up.
    D3: 3(DETECTIVE) is dead from SK. Mafia target(9) is not dead; docs are on point this game. 12 is put on trial but innoed on the stand. Day skipped.
    N3: 12 updates his LW to say 11 is DH, and that Triad has an informant. The former is false, as the Triad go to kill 11 this very night. 12 is TAKEN OUT by a vigilante.
    D4: 11(WITCH), 12(SPY) and 10(STUMP) are dead. Stump was previously auditor affected by a WITCH. Day is skipped after some discussion.
    N4: The Triad Interrogator executes 4, and the INFORMANT makes his move, as well as a DH kill. Notable power play to get three kills in one night to tip the balance substantially.
    D5: 14(???), 4(VIGILANTE), 13(JESTER), and 2(BODYGUARD) are all dead. Six players are alive, with 2 TOWN, 1 SERIAL KILLER, and 3 TRIAD; four neutrals spawned in but the other three are accounted for. For some godforsaken reason, 7(MARSHALL) reveals, apparently unable to do the math on how this will work. 4 people send 9(SERIAL KILLER) swinging. Now that Mafia controls votes, they then lynch the MARSHALL and the DOCTOR and end the game.

Was the game result altered?
    I don't know. Two of the invest roles were dead in two days, and while the SHeriff was taken out much later by the informant, he didn't seem to have any leads. I don't feel this rises to the level of gamethrowing, since there were still ways the town could've come back before the Night 4 power play. And for that matter, the Triad triple kill in one night is far more to blame for town's loss than his trolling. I don't feel like detracting from the brilliance of the play by calling it gamethrowing.

Punishment:

2xWL

Additional Notes:
    You might want to submit this game to the MVP contest. This was definitely an excellent play by the Triad to win the game in a single night.

Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; December 27th, 2020 at 01:08 AM.

3. ISO #3