Also,

"Fuck off we're full"
    Isn't this against the new site rules?

"extreme bigoted content"?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Re: About Australian Visa

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I appreciate that we can get this much discussion out of a random marketer’s post
    It is impressive.

Australia is just Austria misspelled, why would anyone want to go to a misspelling?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    surrender frenchman your arguments are weak and unsubstantiated much to the parallels of robespierre's attempt of reorganizing the monarchy and government
    We, King Oberon of Amber, son of Dworkin and the Unicorn, find ourselves in agreement with Plotato.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    https://www.bom.gov.au/australia/heatwave/

you don’t want to come here right now. I mean it’s 41C where I am, but there are some places where it could even see 50C. Idk what that is in backwards freedom degrees because I cbf converting it but it’s hot as fuck
    bruh I melt at temps above 32*C
    why cant we have a global cooling instead
    that would be lovely

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

A friend of mine from Romania (it is a tiny country in the Eastern part of Europe), told me that it is even tougher to get an Australian Visa even compared to the U.S.A visa. Well, I guess we have to be thankful that we are living in the US and we are kind of ... privileged to travel almost anywhere, and it is really easy for us to get a visa. Actually, I know a guy, that got a visa using some fake documents. He has actually read a lot of fake id sites reviews and he got some documents of a really outstanding quality.
    Last edited by MariaMur; March 29th, 2021 at 11:17 AM.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by MariaMur View Post
    A friend of mine from Romania (it is a tiny country in the Eastern part of Europe), told me that it is even tougher to get an Australian Visa even compared to the U.S.A visa.
    Yes. I think one of the requirements for an Australian visa is to have a British criminal record but the transfer is free
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by MariaMur View Post
    A friend of mine from Romania (it is a tiny country in the Eastern part of Europe), told me that it is even tougher to get an Australian Visa even compared to the U.S.A visa.
    @Oberon @Grayswandir @Magoroth @Ganelon

Did you say this?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #21