Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Percentage Mafia Sign Ups

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Was it a real excuse lol?
    Read the spirts 2 game iso Zedus you will find it lol.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    it is on MU lol
    Oh. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah its this one. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...ard-Game-Mafia

Feel free to spectate it!

(Of course neither me nor baker can speak about it outside of it)
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.
    Lol that avatar.

And yes, it was a real excuse lol, and it apparently was true even though @Zedus was scum. Apparently.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Due to lack of interest, this thread is being archived; the next game's signups will be posted soon.